Save Her

Maybe We?

Chapter 21.5

 

(Meanwhile in classroom)

Dahyun's POV

"Aishh. Why that girl is not coming back? Where she took Sana?? What's their problem,anyway?? I need to find her or else... there something might bad happens..." Dahyun thought while looking Nayeon's empty desk. 

"Chaeyoung, I will leave for a minute. I go find Nayeon.. they might fighting to each other, I need to stop them." I said to Chaeyoung.

"Nope.. I think they not kind of people who fighting for small things and it's their businesses so don't make yourself involve, Dahyun.." Chaeyoung boringly said while playing her phone. 

"It's not like that, Chaeng. I will look Nayeon too because Mr. Kang will arrived here any minute, he will mark her as a absent and I think I'm involve too because I am the one who are close to them." my last statement to Chaeyoung when I leave in the classroom.

"Seriously... You make sacrifice for that girl.. Well, that's LOVE.. When will my lover come?? I am very impatient to wait for him." Chaeyoung said to herself while still playing to her phone"

I ran around the halls while looking to specific girl I must find. Looking side by side, I can't still find her. Where they both go?? I getting more nervous because I remember their arguement last week and that's make me feel guiltier to Nayeon.

Nayeon don't still talked to me since Sana confronted us, she just talked to me during practices. I must find her and apologize, I think this is a  great time to talked to her sincerely. Not talking to her makes me lonely for some reason and

I don't why I feel like this. Meanwhile, I must be happy because I think I have a chance to Sana because her attitude nowadays and our QnA at the bus station. Why I feel like this? Am I really miss Nayeon? Yeahh. I miss her.. a lot, her smiles and her laugh makes my mood light.

Huh?? Why th auditorium's door is opened?? I am the only one who is allowed to open this because I'm in charge of calling janitors to open this. I look inside and I saw a figure on the stage.. I suprised when I concentrated looking on that person and it's the same person I looking, Im Nayeon. Nayeon danced?? Why the earth she is dancing?? And where is Sana??  I thought she took Sana earlier?? 

I took steps forward going to the front. Her wides widen because I saw her dancing. I clapped my hands and smiled to her making steps forward.

"Nayeon, you're not telling me that you are good at dancing-ah. You must dance during schoole events. Don't hide it."

"I'm not comfortable at dancing but I just like it and I'm more into singing,though." Nayeon said.

"Why you don't sing?? You love attention,right?? You might be recognized and become singer instead of being campus girl" I said.

"Hmpp... Why are you talking to me?? You supposed to look Sana instead of me. Go!! I don't need you here. I will just dance here."

I was hurt in Nayeon's words.. It's true, I should find Sana since she is the most angry earlier.

" I don't find her, I just only look for you.. About the arguement, I feel most sorry to you that I cannot look at your eyes until now. I'm very guilty that I chose Sana, not you. I'm very sorry, Im Nayeon." I apologized.

She looked down to me while her brow high and said " I will forgive you but I need you to remember some words you told me when we leave at school that day that makes me feel mad at you because you didn't make it happen. Recall it." Nayeon coldly said.

What word did  I said to her that I didn't make it happen. Nayeon added "It's not really that you didn't make it but you promised to me and I trusted that promise."

I'm thinking.. Uhmmm. " Is it.. ha!~ I can't remember" I frustatedly said.

"Why don't you remember?? Should I really trust you,Kim Dahyun?"  Nayeon's voice become louder.

" I can't remember!! Just tell me what's problem!! I will change to become better Dahyun" I pleaded because I don't want this feeling.

"Ok.. " Nayeon sighs.

"Remember when my stalker chasing us?" nayeon asked.

"Yeah. I do." I said. "Don't you remember the words you told me, I make a hint for my question." Nayeon said.

"Ahh~~ I just really forget some words that I told to someone" I said.
Nayeon's face become emotionless when I said that "You forget promises, don't you??" she said seiously.

"I don't forget promises but... some words I was saying makes them look like promises but for me.. it's my expressive words." I explained. Sometimes many people find me as a good listener because I am good at saying advices and the gang said that I am the most expressive person. It means that I talked or say some words like it has meaning with it and I really express my feelings. 

"It means that it's just like a word to you?? Nayeon asked."

"Ugh.. Nayeon tell me what words I told you??!! I cannot answer that because there are just some words or it has a meaning??!! So I can tell you." I quickly said.

"That words are............ I will never leave you.. :( you said that words when you are grabbing my hand when I falling behind you and my stalker still running behind us.. but you still me leave me when there is Sana. You never keep your words, Dahyun." Nayeon shyly confessed.

I really want to laughed.. I always tell her that I will never leave her beside buteyes glued on the stage's floor which means she is embarass. I thought she will be mad at me when she said the words but she stayed calm and wait to my response. I really thought tat she will shout at me, glare my eyes, stomp her feet or push me or something else that she can do when she is pissed off but it's really different.

"Hey, I honestly forgot that but I was touched when you remember it. It has a lot of meaning.. for me but it's not really a promise. It's a assurance, Nayeon. But I was still guilty and sorry to you.. I didn't assure to you that I will never leave you. Please give me one chance, I don't want you to be mad at me.." I said and I never thought that I hugged Nayeon because I'm too expressing my emotions. I never being clinging to someone, for Sana she is the one who did it to me, but now I can hug or do things that romances do especially to htis girl. I feel hugging her, a lot. I want to comfort her because I know she needs comfort to someone and that someone can be me on this moment. 
Aishh.. I remember why she values that words badly because of her parents. She told me that her parents leave her and she always want an acceptable reason.

I hugged her and she become frozen in my actions,. She rested her on my shoulders and I patted her back. She tightly hold my uniform, it feels like she don't want to let go me. My world become so slow. I cannot believe my heart beats abnormally. She is not crying, she just enjoying my embrace. My lips come near at her ear and I whispered " I really miss you, Im Nayeon.. I really do" while I'm smiling.

I swayed her body a little  and I asked her "Shall we dance??  since you are dancing earlier. She noded and I can feel my face is burning because I don't know what comes to my mind. We are dancing slowly and smoothly like during prom or romantic movies and she sways too. We are dancing while I still hugging her. I told her that imagine that we have a song while for me the song I was following is my heart beat because it feels so right t move based on your heart beat. We swayed back and forth around the stage. 

Finally, she released the hug and she look into my eyes. She is smiling and she took my world because her smile. "I really like that, Kim Dahyun. I never thought you will be so cheesy because you don't experienced this things." Nayeon said. I know what she meant.. 

She took step forward and took my hands "You know what, I'm started to fall for you" Nayeon said it honestly. What?? She fall in love with me..

I looked her in disbelief and said "What?? Nayeon, are you hearing to yourself??"

"Dahyun, It just a joke!!! I know you like someone else and me too, I'm waiting for someone. I just want to test you!!' Nayeon laughed.

Ughhh. That girl!! She makes me heart attack but seriously I'm too close to believe at her. Somehow, I feel strange when I'm with her. Did she feel the same way for me?? 

She took my hand and said " I forgive you, Dahyun but if you really leave me again.. I will never do this again with you."

We go down in the audience's seats. We take our seats and we start talking.

"So.. what's with Sana and you?? Why Sana is angry to you?? Is it because of me??" I asked because it's my main reason why I looking to her earlier.

"Are you nuts?? You think it's always you.. such a feeler~ BTW, it's about Tzuyu and me" Nayeon said.

" What's about you and Tzuyu??' I asked.

" I... rejected your chingu, Tzuyu.. and Sana is really really worried to Tzuyu since they're bestfriends. I make Tzuyu cry at Ramyun shop and she told me that she will avoid me from now on because it's very painful for her." Nayeon explained.

"Ah.. I see, it's really true that Tzuyu likes you,huh??" I said and she nodded to me.

"Tzuyu seems a strong girl when I saw her but she told me that she is very weak when it comes in love. She said that badminton is her one and only greatest love in her life and I find it funny but I think it's because of her past experiences in relationships." I said while chuckling.

"Dahyun, you makes me feel more guilty. I shoul really not give her false hope so she didn't expect too much." Nayeon said while looking at me. andd she addded "So Dahyun, don't make other people expect from you because you will hurt them in the end. Better to straight to point today because you will regret someday." Nayeon said.

"What are you talking about??" I asked her in questionably look because I'm confused. 

"It's just a word from Nayeon, better to follow it.  Where we will be practicing??" She asked.

" I think we should do here.. Right!!! We should come back to classes, Mr. Kang might be mark as absent and I told to Chaeyoung that I will just look for you.. She might be---" 

"Stop!! i don't feel attending classes now. And it's too late to come back there. They might be question us. Let's just wait the dissimissal here and we should prepare this auditorium early because it's our first time to used it and we should fixed some problems here." Nayeon explained.

"It's that what you want, I will stay with you.. But first, let me buy snacks for us because I know that Im Nayeon will be hungry when one hour passed and it's good to talk to each other while talking,right??" I asked because I can feel my stomach will be empty and gets hungry anytime. 

She smiled and said "It's very fantastic idea, Dahyun!! I really want to eat during class hours but now I can eat all I want!! THis is the feeling of cutting classes!! Whoo!" Nayeon shouted.

"Yeahh. I also want to eat too because afternoon makes us sleepy. I will go now." I smiled at her and walking out in the auditorium.

NAYEON'S POV

Heart!!!~~ Could you shut up!! Oh my Gawhddd.. Dahyun, why you're smooth talker?? She will bought me snacks and I'm very excited to our conversation for the next 2 hours!! Whoo!! I forgot that I supposed to sad because what I done to Tzuyu but Dahyun cames.. Bang~~!! I forgot everything.  When she hugged me, I know that she's sorry to me so I accept her apology. My heart beats loudly every time Dahyun was very near at me.  And earlier, I want to smack my head for saying that I falling for her.. This mouth really lies.. that's not what I really meant.. I mean was people may start fall for her because she is so cheesy that hugging at first becomes dancing slow music. Ugh... Forget it, Nayeon!!!

(After 2 hours)
We talked on some hours, I really enjoy our conversations. We talked about my previous schools that I studied, my favorites and some stuffs that is related on me and she told hers,too. She told me that she really like staring at someone, especially to the person she really likes. I joked her.

 

"So that's why you always looking at me because you like... me???" I asked.

I laughed so hard because she is very defensive and we continued our conversation when suddenly figures popped out beside Dahyun.

"Oopss, did we really miss something sweet?" Chaeyoung joked.

"I think we did. You're lucky, Sana is not with us. Sana might be mad at Nayeon again.. You know she is very jelly" Jungyeon said.

" What are saying guys?? I said..no.. we said that there are no some things going to the next level... We still friends. Sana might be angry to all of you. You keep her teasing to me when there is no improvements."

"Improvements??? So it means that you two have something to improve from being friends... GOSH!! SO MUCH SHOWBIZ! " Jungyeon laughed and everyone laughed. I don't understand them. 
 

(FLASHBACK)
"I'm NOT CONTROLLING HER!!! SHE"S THE ONE WHO WANT TO HUG!!! BECAUSE SHE IS JUST TIRED!! SHE WANT THIS!! WHY??? WHY ARE YOU SO MAD!! ARE YOU JEALOUS TO US???!"I sarcastically asked Sana.

Sana looked to us silently and she cannot answer to Nayeon's question. Is she really  jealous? Did Sana like me back??

"Sana??? Do you.. like me..??" Dahyun asked her. while I was anticipating Sana's answer. A minute passed, Sana walked out to us. Dahyun yelled to her "Sana!!! Where are you going???" 

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Sana likes Dahyun, for real?? Did Sana confessed to her?? Because it seems that they have in good terms after our arguement. Ughhh. I don't want to feel this way. Improvements?? so Dahyun likes her, too??? Is she the one Dahyun is reffering to her crush?? 

"Dahyun,really??? I don't know that there something between you and Sana. " I faked smiling.

Jihyo replied "Yeah.. Those two have really had a thing since before. I don't know that Sana will meant it. We will not be suprised if they are going out."

Ahh~ Since before.... So it means that Sana is her crush.

"Do you like her, Kim Dahyun?" I asked these question frustatedly.

Dahyun just stared at me while her gang anticipate her answer. She just laughed, seriously this girl really want to avoid these kind of questions and she leaves.

"Yah!! Kim Dahyun!! Don't wait us!! If you leave, it means you like her!!!" Momo shouted.

Dahyun still leave the auditorium. It seems that she likes Sana. I can see that they have different bond of friendship.. their bond was like romance.. The way Sana looked at Dahyun and the way that Dahyun worried to her makes them different from everyone. 

"Nayeon..You liked her??" Momo asked.

"Ha??!! Who??!!" I answered.

"Dahyun, who else?? You know you can tell us.. we will help you to get her. " Momo winked.

"What??!! No!!" I replied and I stand from my seat and started walking out to the auditorium.

"Nayeon, if you leave.. You liked Kim Dahyun!!!"  Momo shouted.
I continue walking. I ignored them, they are whistling . It's not my intention to go outside of the auditorium but it feels like I want to get some fresh air to think and breathe when I realize that I really like........................... Dahyun.. So I continue walking, to left them confused and I really meant it, for REAL.

DAHYUN'S POV

Why the gang suddenly asked that questions when Nayeon is there?? They make Nayeon jealous for some reasons. When walking to the halls, I saw the girl smiling at me brightly and it's my secret admirer, Yuju.

"Dahyun, is the practice started??" Yuju asked.

"Nope.. not yet. I need to find my members first but you can start practicing in auditorium since it was opened. but not in the stage because the janitors fixing the lightnings and sound system we can use and we will fixed the stage."

"Ah.. I see. Can I ask  a favor from you?" Yuju asked.

"What's your favor??" I asked too.

"I really want to have conversations to you since I just sending you letters and not able to talked to you. So I just thinking that if we can grab lunch together tommorow with me, then?? Is it okay to you??" Yuju said while fidgeting her uniform.

"Well.. It's fine with me and I loved to have conversations to you since you did a very good effort sending me letters. Sure.. I can go with you." I said coolly.

I think I need to give her chance since she is always there watching me. I think I need to freshen my mind with those two, Sana and Nayeon. I smiled at her and she squekly said "Yie!!!! Kim Dahyun will have lunch with me!! Woo!! You doon't know how happy I am.. I thought you will hate me because I causing your locker as a mailbox. What a relief!!" 

I laughed to her and everyone looking at us. She is smiling like a dork and she sings ramdom love songs while we are going back to auditorium.

Everyone is busy practicing their parts and bid goodbye to Yuju to make her start their practice as musical group.

"Hey, What's up between you and Yuju, this time???" Mina asked. I forgot that Mina is a member of production team also. 

"Should I say to you what's about us??" I asked.. "you should say to me because I'm quiet person too like you and I never tell it to the gang. It's between us and nothing more." Mona reassurance.

"Even Momo???" I asked. "Yeah!! I will never tell her or anyone else" Mina promised.

"Hmm. Yuju is my....... secret admirer.. the one who send me tons of letters"

"Jinjja~~ Ahhh!! So you making her entertained. How about Sana?? Sana will be angry when she found that Yuju is your admirer." Mina said.

"Mina!! Did I said that Sana and me are together??? Why Sana will be angry if she don't confess to me neither me.. I need to give her chance this time, Mina." I said.

"Do you like her, Kim Dahyun?" Im Nayeon asked these question frustatedly.

"Ha???!!! You are here??!! Did you heard us???!!!" I suprisingly said.

" Yes.. I was listening to both of you. You don't noticed me!!! " Nayeon said.

"No.. We have serious talk here, hello?? You need to keep your mouth shut because I don't want the gang found out about my secret admirer." I explained to her carefully.

"Okk.. especially Sana?? " Nayeon teased.

"Whatever... You should start fixing the stage instead, I will supervised their practices today." I replied.

I walked away from them and Nayeon shouted "YAH!! You need to answer my question earlier!!! Do you liked her?????!!" 

Oh my god! It's embarassing and I heard some students talking about us.

"They have love quarrel??" one student from movement group.

"Nayeon seem so cute when she is jealous." a girl said.

" Dahyun cheating on Nayeon?? No!!! " a student from musical group.

Thank goodness! Yuju don't hear Nayeon's shout because she is wearing her earphones and practicing by herself. I ignored Nayeon's question because I still can't answer her because I need to know Yuju more before deciding if I like her or not. 

While I watching theor pracices, I keep stealing glances to Nayeon which is very busy in decorations for stage. She started making decorations by herself while the members in  production team are in charge in different fields like invitation,reservation, funding, supervising and etc. She told me that she will do the decorations first after the all process of reservation was done. 

I noticed that lightnings are bery in danger state becasue I feel like it will fall because the cords or the wires are not attached to the ceilings very well. I dediced to go Nayeon and give her warning to get off to that spot beacuse the lightning might fall to her.

While walking towards to her, I heard the ceiling cracks and I quickly looked and I saw the cord was not tightly attached to the ceilings and it falls down. I ran immediately to Nayeon and everyone seemed noticed too.

"Nayeon! Look out!!" Dahyun shouted and everyone in auditorium become chaos.

Nayeon looked at me like she needs me. She looked up and she saw the lightning is falling to her. I go up to the stage and every one becomes noisy and they are all shouting for help.
I need to save her. I don't want to hurt her. I still need her. 
 

Suddenly, the lightning falls.
 

Every one is crying for help.
 

I cannot see them, even Nayeon.
 

I don't know what happen.
 

I realized that the lightnings fall to me... 
 

No.. to  US...

I quickly grabbed her but it was too late to ran away, the lightning was already fallen to us. I try to opened my eyes but I can't see them... my vision becomes dark and I feel uncious but I can hear them.

"Help!!! Nayeon and Dahyun fell unconcious... the lightning fallen to them.. We need to take them to hospital. They are bleeding!!" Jihyo said from what I hear.

" Dahyun... Gomawo~~" Nayeon weakly said. 

Why is she saying thank you to me?? Is she leaving me??? No!!! Please, Nayeon!! Don't give up!! I still need you!! I promised that I will never leave you.. but don't leave me too..

(TEASER FOR CHAPTER 22)

"They need to confined over 2 weeks here in hospital so they can fully recover" the doctor said.
" Tzuyu and Sana, both of you will be become replacement of Nayeon's and Dahyun's duties being in charge of the show since you both are members of production team and both of you are great frieds to them. You two should help them in order to follow our schedule." Mrs. Park said.
" Nayeon, I was glad you're alive." Dahyun said and she hugged Nayeon tightly and she began to cry.
" Why all of the people I need to work with.. is Tzuyu??? I need to avoid her, my plan for Dahyun was ruining because of her." Sana annoyingly said to herself.

Author's Note:
Yehey!! Nayeon likes Dahyun now!!! I'm very sorry because I suspended some lines in the teaser like someone have a bad intentions to Momo and Dahyun asking Yuju for their lunch then Nayeon looked to her unbelievably. My thought was not totally organized but I will promise that I will insert that to the next chapters.. Thank you very much for agreing in SaTzu couple.. That dance tho~~ Next chapter will be mainly at the hospital and few are in school. I'm sorry for making wrong spellings because I typed fastly, I noticed it when I read my story.I really really like your responses to me and I was happy that many wants my story so far... even I lack at different aspects of being an author. Thank you very much *bows* Bye~~