Is It Too Late?

Maybe We?

EPILOGUE PART 1

Tzuyu's POV

I just had dinner date with Chaeyoung after we consulted her therapist, he told us that Chaeyoung is doing great on her condition and it seems like the fracture she got is getting heal. I was very happy about her recovery. It feels good when you help someone on under danger. This is probably what Dahyun felt when she save nayeon. I am walking in the streets alone after I took Chaeyoung back to her house, I was thinking if I should go home or not yet.


While walking, I passed some houses to our neighborhood but my steps stop abruptly when I remembered that I used to stop always in this spot. I stood quite long enough at the same spot, not letting my feet to continue walking as I slowly turn my head at my right side to see an empty.

 

The empty house I used to visit often. I looked at the house dramatically. There were many moments that I shared with the person living there. I couldn't help to feel nostalgic at the familiar place in my heart. This is been so hard for me... not seeing her for many months makes me crazy every time I passed by to this house. The others might suspected that I have bad intentions to this house as I always stop here and stare it.

 

"I'm really miss you, Sana.. I miss your face, I miss your laugh, I miss your jokes, I miss your love... I miss everything about you. I wished that I could tell you my feelings for you but.. I stopped myself and it was a big stupid decision." I silently sniffed and quickly wiped my own tears.

 

I took deep sigh as I decided that I should go home now because I am sure that anytime I will cry and I don't want people looked at me weirdly. I dashed off going my bedroom, I lay myself on my bed.

 

"How stupid I am that I don't recognize that she been liking me for years??!!!" Tzuyu thought as she got up to her bed and grabbed hastily the diary that Sana gave her before she left.

 


She reads out "Hi diary!! How have you been? I'm quite fine but there's one thing that I don't feel fine.. Well, my bestfriend Tzuyu told me that she been liking Nayeon since the first day at first.. I feel nothing because I think I already forget my feelings for her because of Dubu but...  when she asked help from me, I cannot deny that I can still feel jealous about Nayeon because I am sure that we will drifted each other again just like when she dated that bastard. Even she lied to me at first, I told her that I really understand. I understand her that lying could sometimes makes us to be strong as I did the same. I lied to her that I understand to make convince myself that it's fine with me.. that I don't feel a single pang in my heart. I know you're wondering when the time I can tell this to her,right? I guess I am not strong and brave enough to tell the truth. I always lying about my feelings for her.. I really don't know, diary.. I should make myself fall for Kim Dahyun more, I think and this is the best from us, from our friendship."

 


Tears are falling again on Tzuyu's cheeks as she flips the pages. It's been her habit every time that she went home from school, she reads Sana's diary to feel and imagining  that Sana is still with her, happily talking about what happens to her throughout the day, talking about her real self, saying some words that Tzuyu feels very giddy at the thought that Sana's feeling is different on how she acted. She can't barely stop reading the diary even she is concious that she already read it many times as if Sana is talking non-stop about her few topics. She can't help to smile repeatedly while reminiscing the moment when she read  some part of it.  How can she forget this girl outta her head if she still hoping that the girl is still with her? It's really stupid that she makes the other girl leave her but wanting to stay with her. It's very confusing.

 


Tzuyu hoped that one day they could bump each other like strangers and make a new story of themselves.. a great story.. not the tragic one they made before.. A story that they were helplessly in love to each other when they first meet and the outcome was very magical as they confess each other's feelings that can make them become one. Kissing, hugging, holding hands are things they always do like there's no tommorow. Tzuyu wished that it will come true. She wished that she could make a story of them to be like that.

 


I already closed the diary, my eyes is getting tired for crying too much. This is the reason why Nayeon can't see that I love Chaeyoung because I always wearing this tired expression. I neatly put the diary back to my bag as I always bring it in school because my mom might see it, she would tease or scold me for sure.

 


As I about to put the diary inside the bag when a pen fell on the floor. I crouched down and looked the pen. I unconsciously smiled and shook her head while chuckling at the thought of this pen.

 


(Flashback)

"Let's buy pens..." Sana looks at me like she really wants me to come with her. I got suprised when she touched my shoulders as she pleads to come with her. I quickly shoved her hands on me, afraid that my heart beats rapidly that possibly she can feel it as well as she hold my shoulders tightly. "no.. I am just going to borrow from Chaeng. She has a lot pens since she draws a lot." I coldly told her, she pouted as she yelled at me "Fine!!! I go buy myself... Hate you~!!" she sulked childishly as she stomped her feet going out to our classroom.

I took out my phone again but after few minutes I noticed that Sana is not getting back yet. "Where did that girl go?? Maybe, something bad happen to her. But what?? Maybe, she tripped while walking.. it's possible. Hmmm.... could I look for her? no... Tzuyu... don't do that... she might think that we got back together as normal friends again.." I told myself as I waited her to come back but when I heard her voice in the door frame, I quickly pretend that I am sleeping.

 


I could hear her footsteps are getting louder and I hear the chair screehed...  I tried to peek outside by opening my eyes a bit.. I was suprised that she push the chair too close at me and she is staring at me intently.

 


"How I wish that you still like me, Chewy-ah. I wish that I could turn back the time. I'm sorry  that I don't recognized your love for me.." I heard she deeply sighed. I couldn't believe on what I heard and I feel the she put something beside on my desk.

 

I feel relieved when she is pushing away the chair away from mine but I got more suprise that I accidently heard her mumble while making her way to her own desk. I don't know if my ears are telling the truth or not.

 


"I hope you notice my love through the pen." she said and I promised to myself that I couldn't barely get some sleep this night because on what she said. Yes it is, my mind was very blown away that I am not sure if I should continue pretending.

(End of Flashback)

 


"Too bad.... I don't really notice your feelings through this pen.. but this pen give me a hint that you really loved me... I am happy that you still brought pen for me even I told you that I will just borrow from Chaeng. You are really cute, Sana..." I smiled widely, I am starting to tearing up again.

 


I got up from the floor and proceeded to my bag as I planned before I reminiscing the moment when I received this pen. I gently put the diary and the pen inside my bag and zipped it securely. I turned my back as my sight welcome my bed with a plushie... a Yoda plushie that she gave to me.

 


"Heck!! Why almost my room filled of her memories? Gosh!! I really missed her..." I told myself while fanning myself to calmed down. I went up to my bed and get the Yoda plushie. I know that I am being crazy again..  I ran my fingers on the plushie then I slowly hugged it tightly. I closed my eyes to feel the plushie's warmth, imagining that the plushie represents my bestfriend, Sana.

 

 

After a few moments, I bursted crying while hugging the Yoda plushie. Remembering her words she told me when she gave this Yoda to me.


"Here! Take this gift from me. That is not a normal Yoda stuffed toy because I put some effort and work to get that for you. And this is my first time to give something like this because I never won on this kind of games. You know how bad I am in games. You're the only one makes me become a pro in shooting those balls. Appreciate this and don't forget where it came from." Sana told this when giving the Yoda to me.

 

 

"I really appreciate this, Sana!! I really like this!! I really appreciate this because... this stuffed toy gives me warmth when I am cold during nights like your blanket you offered and gave to me when we went to amusement park because I forgot my jacket.. I forgot to return the blanket but I don't regret it because... I can feel that using this blanket, I feel that you are wrapping your arms around me so I don't be cold anymore..  The Yoda makes me think that you are always lying beside me, trying to be protect me in my bad nightmares as you hold the lifesaver. And also... I will not forget where it came from in my whole life because first time in my life, I saw you being determined at me.. so determined to win this for me.. and I am grateful now that somehow... this Yoda help me on what I feel for you.. It help you that I am still in love to you. " I said while crying so hard.. I clutched the plushie harder that I don't want to lose this precious thing.


Even if I am scared, I will find my way now.

 

Even if I fall down several times, I will get back up.

 

I will believe in myself again and fly.

 

Yes, tomorrow, maybe tomorrow.

 

Some day, I will come face to face with my dream.

 

I will hold  my scared heart even closer as I will smile at you.

 

Yes, tomorrow, maybe tomorrow, I'll.

 


"I will find and fight for you, Sana... I don't want to pretend anymore. I am scared that I never see you again. Tomorrow, I'll be there..." I told to myself, still hugging the Yoda.


----------

 

"Are you nuts?? Why you're so slow??" Nayeon reacted when I told to her that I will break-up to Chaeng and confess that I still love Sana.

 

"You know, I'm just... making the right time to tell her when everything is fine now. I really try to love her, Nayeonbut I always remember Sana..." I told her while scratching my neck's back.

 

"I don't know... I mean... you were like after all the things you done to her, you will just left her because she is on fine condition? When I am on her shoes, I will seriously hurt, Tzuyu." Nayeon rolled her eyes as she stop me.

 


"But... I don't want to be pretend anymore, nayeon. I don't want to fool myself that I loved Chaeyoung."

 


"Well, tell me.. how will you do it? By letter, text or face to face? Tell me.. I don't have an idea how will you break Chaeyoung's heart." nayeon said as she rose up to her seat. "Tzuyu, are you sure about this? Okay, if you break up with her then what? What you will gonna do? You can't just reason something out without proving it. You love Sana but.. she's not here remember, how can you prove to Chaeyoung that you still love her?" Nayeon said worriedly.

 

"I'll go to Japan and find her." I said without any doubts.

 

Nayeon heartily laughed at me "Really? Can you do that? Tzuyu, we're still young doing such things. We can't decide to ourselves easily. Do you think this is fine with your family? Oh Gosh.. I really don't know what will gonna do for you, Tzu..  Your relationship is very complicated.. If you just tell your feelings before, this will not might gonna happen." Nayeon commented. Her words hitted me well. If I just confess and don't think about her liking Dahyun then maybe.. just maybe.. she's still here with me.

 

I frowned and sighed "I will try my best to do it, Nayeon. I'm dead serious. If I traveled all myself going here then I can do it as well when going to Japan. I'm gonna prove you that I am very sincere at her right now.. not seeing her makes me insane..  I don't want to take any longer to not see her again." I convinced her that I can do things if I love someone and there's nothing could stop me. I will find my way now..

 

"Yieee~ Tzuyu finally become brave.." she hook her arms around my shoulder as she said "I don't know if I should support you or not, but there's one thing I want you to do.. *pause* don't break Chaeyoung's heart in million pieces.. break up with her in friendly way.. like there's no crying but only smile are plastered on your faces. Let her feel that you really loved her, let her feel that you set her free.. I'm counting on that, Tzu. Don't disappoint me... Come here~" Nayeon said as she engulfed me in her arms and I am clueless why she's hugging me like I will go to Japan tomorrow.

 


"Tzuyu is a big girl now, Hahahaha!!" Nayeon teased more while messing my hair. "Yah!! What are you doing???" I scowled.

 


"Aishhh!!! You mess my hair and my sleeves!!" I whined.

 


"I'm just proud to my ex-admirer..." Nayeon smiled at me sincerely. I just grinned to her and about to leave when suddenly Dahyun just passed by, ignoring us.

 


I asked worriedly "Hey, are two of you not still on good terms?"

 

"Yeah.. but a little bit. We just need space to think.  If we still continuing arguing, we might really not to be together." Nayeon looked down. I patted her shoulders "Don't worry. As long as you two feel the same then it will be solved. Just wait a bit, nabongs.. She just need more time to prepare herself."

 

 

"Yeah.. I must be patient.." Nayeon bitterly smiled. "I miss her too, Tzuyu.." she added. After she said, she rub her eyes to try to wipe her tears fastly as if I don't see her. I sighed and stare her for a moment "We've been through a lot. I can't believe that we are always in each other sides for our love lifes. I don't know that you are the person who could help me.  It's ridiculous when an admirer helped the person she liked to the person she loves and vice versa. It's really embarassing remembering that I am so into you before." Tzuyu chuckled.

 

 

"But I am glad that we still friends after what I done to you. You're a big help too, Tzuyu. Thanks..." Nayeon said  she give me a tight hug again. "I hope we can get what we love. I think it will be great knowing that they love us so much.." I only responded her a nod as I understand what she's trying to say. I wished that Chaeyoung can accept the truth easily. I hope she can understand me.

 

--------
The class are almost ended when I receive Chaeyoung's message telling me that we will just meet up at the school's gate. I become confused why she's already there. I asked her why she's there because I feel nervous. The only answer was she walked around the campus and ended in the front of the school's gate. I feel something weird and I don't know why. Should I tell her? Is this the time? I think I should have because the faster, the better outcome. If I didn't now, she might hurt worsely.

 

I ran going outside as fast as I can. I don't want let her wait. While running, I suddenly stop in my tracks when I remember that I forgot my stuffs in my locker. How stupid I am? I think I am really nervous to the point I forgot my belongings I should bring home. I make my way back at the locker room. When I arrived at the front of my locker, I tried to look my keys but it was nowhere to be found.

 

"Where is the keys? I remembered that I put it inside." I grumbled while removing my things inside my bag. I almost threw my bag but I couldn't find it.

 

" No!!!!!!  No!!!! WHERE'S THE KEY????!!!!!!!! My homeworks, my books and........... THE DIARY!!!!! THE FREAKING DIARY!!!!!!!!!!! Omo!!!! This can't be!! No way!!! Where's that key??!??" I growled as I retry to finding it inside my bag.


I am sure I couldn't barely get sleep today because I didn't read her diary for today.

 


"Why???!! Why fate is against us?!!! Why fate don't want me to be just happy???!!!" I yelled to the locker while kicking it hardly. I am so frustrated! The students started to disappear as they went out the locker room. Maybe, they were scared .

 

I keep hitting my locker when suddenly someone's voice interrupt me.

 


"Fate is not the one who doing it.  It's me..... I am the one who against to the two of you. I am the one who don't want you to be just happy."

 

My eyes got bigger when I saw this person. "Chae---young-ahhh..... I- I thou-ggghtt" I stuttered.

 

 

"I lied. I lied that I am in the front of the school's gate...... to see you here.. to just meet you here." Chaeyoung walked towards me, wearing a serious expression on her face. I am become coward to tell her the truth, I feel this not the right time.

 


"Tzuyu... do you love someone else? or maybe... do you miss someone else right now???" she asked calmly.

 


I paused, don't know what to say. Why is she asking like this? What she wants to get from me? I become anxious because I feel that she doubt my love for her. Should I be honest now? Think, Tzuyu, think!!!!!!!! "Um.... I- I....... I" I kept repeating but no answer came out to my mouth.

 


"Don't worry, I already know your answer.... through this thing.." Chaeyoung said before she took off the diary.. the diary that Sana gave to me. I almost faint seeing her holding the diary.

 


"How????!! ASDFGHJKL~!!!???" my jaw dropped while rambling. I couldn't believe that she got the diary. All I know is I left the diary inside my locker. How could she got it??? I become more scared and afraid. I could feel that we are really breaking up and I can sense that she's mad. I don't want to break up to her with heavy heart.

 


"I found this inside your locker. I am curious about this so I read it."she said. My thought "Please... help me.. save me to this midget..." I couldn't looked straightly in her  face because I don't want to see her expression.

 


"Your key fell down last lucnch time. Luckily, I am the one who picked it up. Be grateful." she said while coming closer to me. I gulped, trying to avoid her gaze.

 

"Your answer???" she asked.

 

I squinted my eyes, preparing hand would slap me when I told her my answer .

 

 

"YYY-EEES.. I still love her."

 

*silence*

 

 

I don't know why there's no someone's hand on my face right now. I couldn't feel any pain from my body. All I feel was relief.. relief that I become honest to her. Relief... that I am starting to fight my love for her. It feels good, right and... real.

 


Few seconds passed when I felt body crushed onto mine, enveloping me on her arms. I am become confused. She should hurt me, right? I slowly open my eyes, I looked down seeing her hugging me.

 


"It's feels good when you are telling me truth, Tzuyu-ah.. It's good that you're not pretending and acting that you love me anymore. Even you keep telling me that you love me, I don't feel satisfied. I know that deep inside your heart, she remains there.. forbidden." Chaeyoung said with a warm smile, just like when she comforted me.

 


"This diary makes me realize that... she loves you more than I am doing for you. Do you know that I almost cried earlier, reading this. I realized that Sana is really different when she acts. I thought she's just happy-go-lucky person that will hurt you heart but... she's just miserable like you. Why you rejected her???" she asked. I can't muttered any words for being shock on what she's talking about. She added "Tell me the truth, Chou Tzuyu. I want to hear you."

 


"I... I rejected her because... I don't want you to be suffered alone meanwhile I am happy with her. I decided that I should choose you instead her. Life matters me a lot and I know that I am the one who caused your suffer... I am guilty, Chaeyoung.. for making you unable to walk for 3 months. I don't want to see you struggling..." Tzuyu said hesitatly.

 


"Thanks... A big, big thanks... for always in my side when I need you. Thanks... for trying to love me.. " Chaeyoung said as she hold my both hands. She breathe deeply as she said the next words that I couldn't believe. "Let's break up, Tzuyu.. It's already enough."

 

"Chaeng....."

 


"I know that you love Sana more and I can't just force you to love me back anymore, even I really loved you...  It's okay.. You make me fall in love to you and you tried to get rid your feelings from her. Your promise is already fulfilled, Tzuyu. It's time to break it now." Chaeyoung said as she  make a pinky promise. She added "But... before breaking it, I want you to promise me a one thing. no.. many things."

 


I knitted her eyebrow as I wait her next words "Promise me that from now on, make Sana come back to you. Promise me that you will love her like she's the only one. Promise me  that you will  fight and be honest from what you feel. Promise me that you will be not coward anymore.  Love her.. she deserves you."

 


My eyes got teary when I heard her words, I starting crying silently as I keep nodding. She reaching my head to comfort me. "Tzu, don't cry. I should do this. Don't be guilty. You don't hurt me..." she said while smiling.

 


"Chaeng... this too much.. I am shy that you're the one who breaks up. I am the problem in this relationship. I am such a bad girlfriend..." I told her while crying.

 


"So, you don't want to end this up.. Come on, just promise me... The author might kill me if you still being baby, including the Satzu Shippers here XD" Chaeyoung joked (sorry for the mention !! :D)

 


"Okay... I promise" I interwined my pinky finger onto her and pressed our thumbs together.

 

"Your promise to me before, we should break it." she said as she hook her pinky fingers again unto me and using her left hand, she chopped our interwined fingers.

 

She smiled "So.. we're good.. You promised. Better to do it. Here's her diary... and your keys. I am sorry for getting it without permission." After that, I hugged her so tight for being grateful that Chaeyoung is really indeed a good person after all  the bad things I done to her.

 

"Thank you, Chaeng.. Thank you so much...  But I don't know if I can do your promise because I doubt she still wants me anymore.  I caused her a lot of pain, she would even risk it?" I asked her in desperate voice.

 

"I don't know.. that's why I make you a promise that you should not be coward anymore because if you really don't try, you missed a big chance. You're getting back to your old self, Tzuyu."

 

"Sorry.. I don't remember it, I will try.. I will try to win her back to me.." I said while giving her a reassuring smile.

 


I always imagined breaks-up are very instense, emotional, screaming, crying, pleading and many devastating emotions because when I broke up with Mingyu, I felt I could die but I think my love for her is not enough to make me feel this kind of things. After this, what will I gonna do to prove her that this break-up is woth it? I should make my way now when everything is fine. Just wait... just wait to our tomorrow, Sana.. Tomorrow that our love will begin.

 


----------
(2 months later)

"Sh*t!!!!!!!!! I'm late in the school!!!!" Sana panickly said as she got up from her bed. "I will kill Yugyeom later for making me talking till midnight!!!" Sana grumbled and she almost stumbled for being clumsy girl as she tripped on something. Her mood is gotten worse as she yelped pain.

 

She ignored the pain and proceeded to take a bath. After that, she fixed herself up and without having breakfast, she left to their house. She stays yesterday at their house so she needs to travel for too long because it's kinda far from their house. She regretted coming back home as she decided that she should stay at the coffee shop instead because it's more convenient and it's too close from her school.

 

"I need to call that bastard! At least, he knows that I am going to be late so he would not wait for me." Sana dialed Yugyeom's phone.

 

(In Japanese)
"Hey!! You!! I am going to be late because of you!!" Sana yelled through her phone. She heard chuckles from the other line.

 


"Wow!! Yelling me this early in the morning makes me inspire more to talk with you until midnight. bwahahahaha"

 

"From now on, I will not listen to your boring stories!!" Sana huffed.

 


"I know you wouldn't do that. You love me. You couldn't take any longer without my voice, you will miss me."  he teased.

 


"Excuse me.. Is that a joke? I felt like I am going throw up from your words. Anyway, don't wait me. Arasso???"

 


"Oh.. you suddenly speak Korean. I missed conversing at you in Korean. We'll should try it again..." Yugyeom said.

 


"Fine... I'm scared that you might don't know how to speak your local language anymore. If someone asked you why I am still not there, tell them I will be late.. especialy to the professors."

 

"Sure, my loves. I will do that for you.." Yugyeom's aegyo voice can be heard.

 

Sana make fake coughs and vomiting sounds. "Yah!!! You're really too much to me.. Geez.. You really don't love me." he said while pouting.

 


"Whatever, bastard. I hang up now." Sana said and Yugyeom quickly answered "Remember we will talk only Korean this day... I love you!! Bye~!!"

 


Sana ended the call, she shot her gaze outside the bus' windows. Korea.. Korea makes her remind her bestfriend, Tzuyu... She have conversation with Dahyun last 3 months and she just discovered that Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are already together and Chaeyoung suffered on the accident last 5 or 6 months.


 She had also talk Chaeyoung, actually. It's strange that Chaeyoung asked her about Tzuyu and her last meeting at the airport. It turns out that Tzuyu don't told to everyone that they see each other and importantly, she never told that she rejected Sana. Sana don't have an idea what's going on Tzuyu's mind. Why? is the questions keeps taunting on Sana after that talk. Why Tzuyu never told it? Why she lied? Is it mean that possibly Tzuyu is just lying that she can't love Sana? Her mind and heart is very confuse especially when Yugyeom  become so persistent getting her heart. She don't know anymore.

 


Her thoughts halted when the bus stopped in front of their school's gate. She quickly climbed down and start running towards to her classroom. There's no many sudents can be found on the school grounds as they already inside to their own perspective rooms. When she arrived in their classroom, Sana release a long sigh for being relief that their homeroom teacher is not yet there. She walks slowly towards to her desk because she's too tired. She sit roughly to her desk and she slammed her bag in the floor.

 


She noticed that her classmates are noisy and loud again. She wished that Yugyeom is with her right now. She don't want to talk to her oh-so called-friends now. She doesn't feel to be talkative because she's out of breathe and exhausted. It's all Yugyeom's fault. When she's about to take rest, her seatmate called her.

 

"Minatozaki!! Someone would like to give this to you!" her classmate said as she handed the note to Sana. Sana give her a questioning look as she reads the note.

 

 

 

 

 

Today is our tomorrow..

 

 

"Who gave this to you?" Sana asked confusily.

 

"Actually, Yukari-chan gave this to me." her seatmate said. But her classmate, Yukari heard it so she quickly denied it. "No!! It's not from me!! I told you that Hiko passed this to me!!"

 

Hiko answered "No!! It's also not me.. I swear. Yuki!!! Who the heck this came from?!!!"

 

"I don't know!! Jiro just give me this telling me to give this note to Sana but I just make it pass to you." Yuki denied as he passed the note to Jiro.

 

"Sana!! It's not from me.. Believe me.. Mika-chan gave me this."

 

Sana started to feel dizzy as almost the whole class denied that they are not the one who made a note. When someone suddenly speak up.

 


"Sana... The person who gave me this note is this person!! Our new student!!" her classmate stand to stop the ruckus happening.

 


"The new student??? How come she would give Sana a note? She's just new here" all their classmates laughed to her statement. The girl got annoyed so she tapped the new student's shoulders to wake her up but the latter is not moving.

 


"Sana is lucky if the new student really gave her a note. She's freaking beautiful. I think it's impossible for her to fall in love to someone who just arrived a minute ago." her classmates commenting about the new student. Sana is very confuse and curious as well about the new student's identity.

 


"Hey, wake up!! Sana is asking where did it came from. Wake up!" her classmate shook the shoulders of the new student.

 


The new student slowly rose up from her desk but her face can't be seen as her hair are covering her face." Hey, I am asking you?" her classmate asked again annoyingly.

 


The new student answered in clear Japanese

 

 

"It came from my heart..."

 

 


The students gasped and squealed in joy as they witness some extraordinary love story. New student confessing to their classmate at her first day? That's really ridiculous.

 

"Whoooo!!! Yieeee!!! Sana!!! Better to go out with her!! She's a goddess!!"

 


Her heart beats rapidly. So fast that she can't even breathe properly. The classmates pushed Sana to the new srtudent. She don't know what is happening.

 


The new student slowly tucked hair in her left ear, revealing her face. Sana's mouth agaped when she saw Tzuyu is standing in front of her.

 


"Tzuyu-ah...?" she whispered to herself.

 


Sana looks up and down at Tzuyu, don't know how she would react. She remains silent. Tzuyu become anxious because normally Sana reacts really well and right now, she don't say anything.

 

 

"Come with me..." Tzuyu firmly said before she pulled Sana out to the classroom. Sana is very clueless why suddenly Tzuyu shows up to her after long time. She followed her as Tzuyu took her in the place that is secluded.

 


Tzuyu stops abruptly, looking to the surroundings. After she checked that no one is there, she immediately hugged Sana tightly. Sana is just standing there, not hugging back Tzuyu. "I miss you, squirrel." she sniffs Sana's scent that she missed. Sana holding her breathe as she don't want to be carried away from the feelings she felt now.

 

 


"Mianhae... I'm really sorry.. I'm sorry.." she apologized. Tzuyu starting to cry on Sana's shoulder. Sana bit her lip, restraining to teared up as well.

 

I'm sorry for hurting you.

I'm sorry for doubting your love for me when actually that you should be the one who doubt me.

I'm sorry for leaving you on that day~ It's too hard for me to lose someone's life that under on my fault.

I was afraid.

I was confused.

I'm sorry for being coward, jerk, stupid, fool to not realize what you truly feels.

I'm sorry... I have many sorry to give to you but I want you to know that I lied to you, I lied that I can't love you.

Why I can't love you when I am already loving you?

Even I always ignored or avoided you, I don't stop loving you..

Every time I was going to say it but swallowed it in.

Every place I wrote and erased your name.

Regrets come rushing at me but in the end of the day, I always tell to myself that I still love you, Sana and I am not drunk or sleepy now, I am serious...

 

 

 

Tzuyu stopped as she feels that Sana is not giving much reaction to her words. Tzuyu cries harder as Sana removed the Tzuyu's arms wrapping around her waist.   She just stared Tzuyu deeply. Tzuyu speaks out again with a hint of fear. She continued

 

I am sure that today is the tomorrow you were talking about to your letter.

 

I'm ready to love you, I'm really ready to answer you truthfully...


Tzuyu knealed down, looking up to Sana with a big smile. Sana keep lowering her head, fighting those tears to fall.

 

Sana, we already been bestfriends for almost 4 years and that 4 years were really great to me but...


I want to be with you more than 4 years.


6 years, 10 years, 15 years or maybe till forever and I don't want us to be just friend during those years.

I want you to be my love of my life...  

I'm really a fool for lossing that 4 years that can make me love you more now.

 

Tzuyu shows her sincere smile. She asked once again. "Sana, I am asking you for one more time.. " Tzuyu stand up and took Sana's face to cupped it while looking her eyes lovingly. "I love you, Minatozaki Sana even you love me or not.  Just make us to be together till our last breath. Just let us... become we...??"

 

Silence filled between them. Only sniffles can be heard. Tzuyu become anxious.

 

"Is it too late?" Tzuyu's voice is shaking as she asked again desperately. Sana keep lowering her head as her eyes is overflowing of tears. No answer is coming out and Tzuyu begin to lose hope that Sana still don't accept her heart. "It's fine. I think I come too late." Tzuyu flashes her bitterly smile as she turn her head, starting to walked away slowly while crying.

 

Sana panics. Tzuyu become more emotional.

 

Sana crashed her body to Tzuyu and rushing to backhugged the latter. Tzuyu cries harder as she felt relieved when Sana is hugging her too tight that she don't want to let go her anymore. Sana make her face closer to Tzuyu as she dripped her tears while hugging the person she loves.

 


She received her answer when Sana turned her to face her and pulled her to taste her lips onto her. It's really unexpected to Tzuyu but she's  fine with it as she respond those kisses that she missed at most. She pull Sana closer at her to deepen their kiss. Sana put her arms around Tzuyu's neck to go on to their mouth's flow. Sana couldn't imagine that her crush slash bestfriend will love her back. Kissing Tzuyu is the one she never expect that she can do. Sana giggled between their kiss as she thought of this things. Tzuyu couldn't help to giggle as well because they were like ready to mold each other lips. Sana pulled away and answer Tzuyu's previous question.

 


"It's funny that you were like proposing me earlier. But anyways, I love you too Chou Tzuyu even you asked me or not.. I'll always want us to be together..." Sana said wholeheartedily then she placed a peck on Tzuyu's forehead and giving her a lovely smile.

 


Their eye contact got distracted when someone's figures came out, clapping to them.

 


"Congrats to both of you!!!" they applouded.

 

"Dahyun??? Yugyeom??? What are you two doing here??" Sana asked suprisingly

 

Dahyun walks towards to Tzuyu and hook her arms around Tzuyu's. "I came here to help this pabo.. since the school year just ended a month ago."

 

"Ah.. I see.. but are you serious transferring here?  You're my new classmate here." Sana asked, she forgot how Tzuyu can able to transfer here easily. "Is your parents are fine with this??" Sana asked worriedly. She don't want Tzuyu have a problems to her parents because of her.

 

"Yeah... They were fine..  I told them that I want to study in Japan because I love everything about Japan.. and of course, I love Japanese girl named Minatozaki Sana.." Tzuyu tried but she ended up hitting by two people.


"Yah!! That's so very cringey!! Stop it!!" Dahyun yelled while hitting Tzuyu.

"You makes me embarass, Tzuyu!!" Sana said.

 


"Stop girls!!! I want to tell something to Sana." Yugyeom cutted them as she called over Sana's attention. Sana asked him "What do you want?" Sana just remembered that Yugyeom might feel hurt because he's expecting that she can love him. She feels guilty.

 

"I really loved you, Sana... but if you don't love me back.. It's fine because.... I---- I'm just.... testing you!!!! Bwahahahaaha!!" Yugyeom awkwardly laughed. The three of them looked at him weirdly.

 

"Actually.. I am the one who help Tzuyu to let her know your address, your school, your section. It's the sign that I really let you go because I know you still love Tzuyu even you don't tell me.. And we're not together so why I have a right to stop two of you? I am so enough with Dahyun and Nayeon and I don't want you guys suffer more anymore. Don't worry, I will find mine soon.." Yugyeom smile and give Sana a hug.

 

"You really changed, bastard.." Sana slightly pushed Yugyeom, feeling shy. She really appreciate Yugyeom's existence in her life while she's here in Japan.

 

"You changed me, Sana.. Thanks a lot..." Yugyeom answered honestly.

 

"Yah!! Yugyeom!! Don't steal her from me.." Tzuyu consciously pulled away the two.

 

"Don't worry, I am always yours, Yoda~~" Sana cutely cooed Tzuyu. "Stop imitating Chaeyoung.. It makes me remember how I pretended that I'm loving it."


"Oh.. wait.. Tzuyu, can you come with me? I need to get my new diary, I need to mark this day as my most unforgettable day in my life~!! Will you???" Sana smiled brightly as she took Tzuyu's hand. Tzuyu nodded and said "Let's fill it with many good memories. It will be better than your old diary you gave to me."

 

Dahyun laughed at the two. Somehow, she feels jealous that Tzuyu finally make Sana come back to her meanwhile her, still preparing it.. the day she will confess to Nayeon. She is very happy from the two person she cares. She hopes that Sana and Tzuyu can be together for next long years.

 

TEASERS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER:
Are you ready for the last chapter? Are you ready for Dahyun's confession plus revelation?? I'm sure you are so ready to next chapter. Next page immediately to find out!! Fighting!!!