Yugyeom With Her?

Maybe We?

CHAPTER 26

After the day that Sana and Dahyun kissed, Nayeon was trying to make distant to Dahyun because she is hurt, badly and she can't make their conversaations long because she try her best to keep away from Dahyun as possible. Dahyun never expected that Nayeon will treat her like a just classmate that the other girl doesn't give any care. Nayeon don't care about her anymore. She just really want this stupid feelings will be vanished quickly because she was so suffocated. Dahyun knew that Nayeon is hurting but somehow she can't comfort or talk her because the other girl was always avoiding her even they stay in one room. Ms.Kim and Ms. Choi noticed that sudden change of these two's behaviour to each other. No one dares from them to talked about the kiss incident.

In other hand, Tzuyu can be awarded as the best actress because she still manage to talk,laugh and chat Sana even she is hurting. These days, Tzuyu and Nayeon often chatting and sending text to each other to share their feelings towards to their love ones and they sharing hurt. Nayeon finds out that Tzuyu actually liked Sana before but when nayeon came, she totally forgot her love to her bestfriend. They are chatting about their experiences with their crush and they look both like a fool. Tzuyu pitied Nayeon because Nayeon has a chance to kiss Dahyun twice in lips! Tzuyu finds their relationship oblivious, because Dahyun kissed her and it means the girl loves her. But Nayeon doesn't believe it~ She saw in her very own eyes that Dahyun was kissing back, too. It's big relief that their friendship is back because if not they must be become insane alone.

It's the last day of staying in this hospital and Dahyun went to doctor's office to confirm that she is ready to discharge. While Nayeon for her turn, Nayeon step up to the hospiat's rooftop that become her favorie place to hang-out if she feels senti for the moments. Nayeon bitterly smiled to the view she was seeing right now. It's kinda look like when they both go here at the first time and Nayeon can't help to feel sad. She visit this place again to take it look for the last time and forget everything what happened here in this hospital.

She wants to forget this place. The place where she saw Dahyun's beauty was breathtaking at that moment. The place where Dahyun loved to go. The place where she confronted Dahyun about their kiss. The place where she saw Dahyun's face peacefully.The place where Dahyun told her how special she was to the girl.The place where they don't talked to each other because they are too contented that sitting beside each other are very meaningful. The place where Nayeon went to just cry even in midnights and the place where she realize that it was very hard to forget these feelings and this place.

She don't like Dahyun anymore,she loves her.

Nayeon wipe her tears as she remember all of it." I need to throw away my feelings to her from now on. Since Sana likes her too." Nayeon said to herself when she is standing on the hospital's roof top and reminiscing that special day.

Suddenly......

A voice creeped Nayeon out because it's just popped out somewhere. Nayeon turned around and look the the owner's voice. She was suprised and confused at the the same time.

"What did you say??" Nayeon asked with confusion and her expression was full of anger.

" I said that you must do it. She is not big lose for you,anyway" a boy looking at her intensily and her expression was too serious.

"Who are you to take care my feelings!!!~~ FYI, you're nothing!!!" Nayeon yelled to the boy but the boy just smirked to her.

"Are you hearing yourself, Im Nayeon??" Yugyeom just smirked to her again and the he seems enjoying their hate conversations.

"Of course I am. I am Im Nayeon, stupid" Yugyeom just chuckled to Nayeon's statement.

"You still don't change,Nayeon-shi" Yugyeom said. Nayeon turn her back to Yugyeom leaving the boy behind but Nayeon feel that Yugyeom took her wrist and Nayeon automatically turn to him "Yah~~!!! Let me go!! I will call police if you don't !!!!" Nayeon make deadly glares to Yugyeom and Yugyeom just laughing to Nayeon's childish act. He decided to talked to the girl  again "Why are still avoiding me??? I explained to you that it's not my fault."  Yugyeom asked.

Nayeon try her best to take away Yugyeom's hand to her wrist and she thinks that this is the one of the most nightmares she didn't want to happen. She hates talking about her past.She manage to pulled herself away to Yugyeom and he asked "Why you suddenly disappered, Nayeon-ah?" 

Nayeon looked at her seriously and anytime she can beat this boy in front of her. "Why you asked me??? You know the answer." Yugyeom takes forward and he began to open-up

"No, I don't. I thought you really love him."

 Nayeon becomes stone at this moment. Him..... When Nayeon heard it even it's not direct name, she feel anger,hatred and all the things that are negative in person's feelings. She clenched her fist to control her expression. Yugyeom just stared at her because the girl has nothing to say. Yugyueom feels uncomfortable silence.

"Actually, he sent me this letter to you before he leaves. He don't want to see you hurting, Nayeon. " Yugyeom lit up his hand with a letter and he was giving it to Nayeon. He added "You know if you read this letter I think you will forget that girl you're reffering.. " But Nayeon hit the letter hard that makes the letter thrown to the floor. "It's better if I don't forget her than reading this stupid letter." 

"Nayeon-ah!!! I told you this read this!"  Yugyeom eyes started to brimmed.

"Yah!!!~~ You don't call me noona!!! I'm older than you!!! You're disrespectful to the elders!" Nayeon shouted.

Suddenly Yugyeom moved to his place and he was going to Nayeon's place and give her a tight hug. Nayeon becomes weak when someone hugging her. She really hate herself to show this weakness to this certain person.

"I'm sorry, noona. I promised that I will never call you Nayeon again"  Yugyeom said while caressing Nayeon's head. He feel his heart beats loudly again like speakers. It's been a while for him to feel this way again. 5-6 months?? It's quite too long that he is single and looking someone.

Meanwhile, there are pair of eyes watching them from far away and that person cannot believe on what she saw. Her cousin hugging to Nayeon like they known each other for a long time and it looks like Yugyeom really enjoys Nayeon's embrace because it's her first time to see him have a peaceful face. Dahyun thinks of possibilities of connections within these two when she suddenly feel dizzy for thinking too much and she remember one thing that she doesn't want to believe of.

The cute girl keeps replaying back to her mind and she thinking on what Yugyeom always told her when they casually meet.Yugyeom talks about her childhood's girl crush non-stop and she knows that Yugyeom doesn;t any love affair on that time because it's very evident that Yugyeom was so serious to her.

"Oh my gosh.... Nayeon is my Yeonnie????" Dahyun asked to herself while looking to Nayeon hardly to remember her crush and it's kinda look a like.

"No.No.No. It can't be this way...  I promised to myself that I will never loved that girl if we meet but it feels like I'm having hard time dealing my true feelings to Nayeon. Are we really destined to meet each other again??"  Dahyun constantly shaking her head. She don't want to believe it. Yugyeom is her competitor from everything before but now  Nayeon is at the stake. Is she willing to give up again like before or she will fight for her but she realize that Nayeon is mad at her, Sana was waiting for her reply. Yuju was there for her and especially Tzuyu and her got back their relationship as she witness the sweet smile wearing on Nayeon's face when chatting the girl. It doesn't make sense to Dahyun. 

As she whispered to herself " Why there are many people taking us away from each other , Nayeon-ah?? Do you think we are not gettting to each other?"

 

Dahyun walked back to their room and her mom told her that her cousin just came a little while ago when she was at doctor's office and Ms.Kim commanded her to look Nayeonbecause it's her turn for the confirmation. Having bad temper, she don't followed Ms. Kim orders and she just sighed to her daughter rudeness.Sitting down to her bed, she try to think more possibilities but her childhood crush was the very near answer. 

"Nayeon. Nayeon. Yeon..??? Yeonnie??" Dahyun said while remembering the first meeting of her childhood girl crush.

(GOING BACK TO THE YEAR 2006)

It was spring in Korea when her cousin came to visit them because of celebrating of her Dad promotion in the company he worked before. Dahyun was 8 years old that time and Yugyeom was one year older than her. Dahyun never call him oppa because he just a he annoying playmate. Dahyun was very boyish back then so Yugyeom keeps playing with her even she was a girl. Even she hates Yugyeom, shes still coming to him to play at her. Dahyun don't have a lot of playmates on their village. She have many friends in school, tho~.

Until when the day came when she roding her newest bicycle that her dad bought for her, she was cycling when she suddenly bump someone's arm and the girl falls down to the floor and Dahyun stumbled too and loses her balance and she falls too. Dahyun escaped a loud groan because she has scratch from her toes and it's bleeding. She try to touch it but she let out a cry. Dahyun noticed the girl she bumped that crying too as well but her arm is bleeding. Dahyun ignore the pain and went to the crying girl. The girl has a full bangs and she has white complexion of skin like her. 

"Hey are you okay?? Do you need help??" Dahyun offered her dirty hand to the girl and the girl just stared to her. After few minutes, she reached Dahyun's hand and she can manage to stand bcause of Dahyun's help. The girl looked at her worriedly as she said "Your toe is bleeding,too! It must be pain for you. I will try to hold you so you can properly walk" the girl suggested with full concern.

Dahyun just awed at that moment because it's first time to meet a person who really kind even there are strangers. They both walked in sync so they can hold each other until they arrived in mini clinic near at their village.The nurse put some appointment to them so it will pain less. As they go out to the clinic, the girl asked her name.

"What's your name?" the cute girl asked Dahyun innocently.

"I'm  Hyunnie~ what yours??" Dahyun happily introduce herself.

"Why hyunnie????? I think it's not appropriate name," the cute girl asked.

"It;s just my nickname! I like Hyunnie more than my real name. It's ugly." Dahyun said while smiling at her.

"Well.. I think I need to introduce myself using nicknames because you use it.*thinking hard what nickname she can gave to herself*" "Aha!!!! If you are hyunnie, I will be Yeonnie~~~!!!" the cute girl said while making claps.

After that, Dahyun slowly to become attached to Yeonnie because they always playing to each other with her annoying cousin. Yugyeom introduces himself as Gyeomi because they are using nicknames. Dahyun really wants to laugh at that time because the nickname looks cute but the person is not.(Sorry Igot7)

 

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Dahyun thinks more thoroughly and it looks like she was having deja-vu. She meet Yeonnie because of unexpected accident and she came to her to help the crying girl while this time she really got to know Nayeon more when she came over to their classroom  and she saw the crying girl asking for a help. It somehows feel like it's the same but the only differs is she have bad impression to Nayeon from the start. After to the two incidents. they become too attached to Dahyun and Dahyun feels the same feelings she has from 10 years ago and now. Yeonnie was special for her not until she rejected Dahyun.Nayeon replaced it now and she will found this time that the girl makes her feel love for the very first time is the girl she is currently liking all this time. It makes sense to Dahyun why she feel something strange when Nayeon is there,

While dahyun taking her deep thoughts, her cousin Yugyeom suddenly popped out to their room. Wearing his famous cheekily smile that makes Dahyun annoyed.

"Yo~~!!!! I'm back! Hyunnie~~~ Are you feeling now??? What happen to you?" Yugyeom sarcastically said while going to Dahyun.

"Don't ever call me Hyunnie again, Yugyeom. You know I hated that! I'm fine and none of your business to find out what happen to me because I am100 percent sure you will make my day bad because of your teases."Dahyun quickly said.

" Yah~~~ I'm just concerned to my Hyunnie...-------" Yugyeom said while she was cutted by Ms.Kim.

"Don't tease your cousin again,Gyeomie. This is the day she must happy because she was discharging. " Ms. Kim said.

"I'm sorry, Auntie... I just really miss my Hyunnie~~~" Yugyeom said while she pinching Dahyun's soft voice.

"Yah~~!! It's hurt and I told you MANY times that don't ever call me HYUNNIE!!!" Dahyun restorted back.

Yugyeom just laughed to her cousin and he put his arms to Dahyun's shoulders and she started giving a statement  "Hyunnie, I know you still bitter for Yeonnie because you reminded her if I call you Hyunnie...I will proudly to say that me and Yeonnie are over since 6 months ago and I really don't care to her now. You can have her if you want but you need to look at her in your current school because I heard she is studying there and I found someone else that is better to Yeonnie and now I'm giving you threats to that girl I really like. " 

"Like what??" Dahyun boringly said.

"She's mine and don't steal her from me because I know you, Kim Dahyun. We have the same taste in love" 

Dahyun coughs because she doesn't want to hear it from Yugyeom and Yugyeom asked her "I'm serious here, Dahyun. Anyway, I think you don't know her. If you knew her well you always be my competitor. " Yugyeom said as he pointed his two fingers to Dahyun's eyes "I will watching you"

 

(TEASER FOR CHAPTER 27)

" Dahyun, let's our deal over. I don't want this anymore" Nayeon said.

"What the heck is he doing here!!! " Dahyun cursed as she saw Yugyeom are walking with some students and making attention to the whole campus.

" Hi!!! Fools!! I am Kim Dahyun's handsome cousin, Yugyeom from Incheon and ex-boyfriend of Im Nayeon" Yugyeom introduces himself to the whole class that grabs the a lot of attention because of his weird introduction. Many students are suprised and shocked.and he added "From now on, I will be your classmate and probably becoming Nayeon's boyfriend again.

" Yah!!! I heard that your cousin in senior class was ex-boyfriend of Nayeon.... Is this the reason why you are coming with her???" Sana asked to Dahyun which makes the girl suprised from the rumors..

"No. No No. You can't be Yeonnie, Nayeon" Dahyun said while lwatching the girl walking with her cousin.

Author's Note:

Hi!!! I updated again!!! I think this is a pretty chapter that I was done.. :)Please support my 2nd fanfic "Angel Watching Over Me" staring my first ever ship Yoonyul~~!!!  Thank you very much to your responses once again and I can say that the end is getting near. What do you think in Yugyeom's character??? I'm sorry to her fans if I put him in a bad way. I will update the next chapter within 2 to 3 days, I think and I need to get ready for our last presentation!! Bye~~

 

"