Finishing My Hate

Maybe We?

CHAPTER 7

It's her...........AGAIN

.
I glared to her intensely and questionably. My friends noticed the atmosphere is getting intense because they know how I hate Nayeon. To lessen the aura of surroundings,  Jihyo speaks. 


" You're right, Nayeon-ah!. Hahahaha. Dahyun finish your foods first, we will not leave you anyway." Jihyo convienced me so I can calm down.


I'm not speaking any words so they are all confused why im doing this. I just glaring at her. Momo speaks up this time.
" You know Dahyun, you should finish this first then after that you can talk to her later so we don't have any problem here and you know.. the rules here in school. It might you cause big trouble or we will end up in  guidance office. " Momo explained the situation when I quarrelled to Nayeon.


Anyway, Momo I will not try or planned to quarreled her and I'm not that kind of person who will want to make a scandalous scene here. Not like NAYEON... who makes a scene that she is concerned to me or in everyone else to make people believe that she is really really a good person.. and I hate that someone will teach me about good manners then we are not so close to each other. 

Seriously, I also want to finish of what I was eating but my bag is under the Jungyeon's chair because I put it down earlier when we started to eat but I need to get my cellphone because I want to text to my mom that I can't go home early because we have study lessons with the gang.

But NAYEON, interrupts me and it feels like I am embarassed again in front of my friends.. Ughhh!!! I want to say the whole thing but I can't.. I can't.... Something stops me to embarass her... I think I'm just a good person who don't want someone to feel offended or hurt. OK.... I will lie everything so there are no more conflicts in this time.


I looked away from her and then I went to my chair and I continued eat my foods like there's nothing happened. Nayeon and my friends looked at me weirdly because I can sense that they taught why I came back to the table because I will throw  foods and water at Nayeon like in the dramas where protoganist throws water at the people who make her mad.

I think Nayeon is suprised as well at my sudden behaviour. She waits me finishing  my food. I don't know why Nayeon is very clueless that the fact I hate her. 

When I finished eating my food. I stand up and speaks.
" I'm done.


Nayeon....


Thanks for reminding me to finish my lunch today..


I forgotten to finished it because I taught I was finished... but Im not... 


Sorry to make you feel inconvienent at my behaviour today.


I will not do it next time when you remind me again."


My friends are shocked, suprised and disbelieved at my words. Because when I was eating, I taught I must be good to her and I need to throw away some hatred feelings before because it can cause trouble when I continue to hate her.

But still, I hate her because it takes time to take away hate feelings to person.

It takes time, Nayeon...

Please.. because I don't really want to be forever grumpy at you.

Finally, Nayeon speaks. " Ahhh.. Uhmm.. You're welcome?? Dahyun, I just dont want to see people waste their foods...Uhmm.. I need to go now..  Sorry to make all of you uncomfortable... Bye"  Nayeon flew away to exit.

My friends were clapping when Nayeon was gone. They are smiling like crazy.

Chaeyoung asks me. "WHAT WAS THAT?? I taught you hate her but you don't confront her. I starting to believe at Jungyeon for what she was saying earlier."

I denied at them and they are starting to think some crazy and unbelievable situations. I feel Sana,Tzuyu and Mina feel irrated at the situations they are throwing to both of us. It is because they are so feminine and quiet.

Especially, Sana. I think she don't like girlxgirl because the way she looks at Jungyeon and Momo talking about scenes when me and Nayeon are together. Her face was disgusted and mad at the same time, IDK why??I think I'm losing hope when my feelings are getting grower and finally I can say that........

I really love her and it's not just huge crush or something..

I'ts LOVE..


I will be hurt when I started to love her and I can see that she will reject me....when I confessed to her someday... If..??


my feelings are become stronger.

Not only Sana was irrated even me. I was irrated the fact that Nayeon and me. I don't like it.

"I don't love her, I hate her" . I angrily said to my friends which I was receiving a big laughs at them.

"Dahyun, chill ok.. we are just imagining things, we don't say you like her truthfully." Momo reassured me. After that, I calmed down my nerves because we are leaving in cafeteria.

While we are walking, Mina was spacing out and quiet. She seems like there's troubling at her. Momo asks her.

"Mina-chan!!, Why are you so quiet?? You're not really like that..It's their something wrong??" Momo asks Mina with concerned look. 

Momo, Mina and Sana were Japanese students here in our school. Thay said to me before that they are just three of them are really friends here. It is because before they can't speak Korean really well. They taught that Koreans will laugh if they hear three of them speaks Korean. Because they have wrong grammars and the accent. 

But in the help of the gang, they improved their speaking skills and they can interact to the other students because they can speak Korean. I think Mina was missing her family in Japan. Because Sana and Momo's family was living with them here in Korea unlike Mina was living in a apartment alone.

Sometimes, I really want to go Mina's apartment but she won't let us. Mina is quite secretive in our group. But I was also secretive.. shuush.. 

Mina answered to Momo that she is okay just a little headache ao that's why she is not talking. Momo believes that. Momo was very concerned to Mina. She asks her again. 

"Mina, I think you need to take a rest first than to attend our afternoon class because it might be worsen. And you know that I really don't like.. or... I can accompany you to your apartment so there someone who will take care of you if there's something bad happen when you are going home. It's fine with me." 

All of us are concerned to Mina but Momo is the most worried to her. It is because Momo's bestfriend was Mina so she really worried a lot when it comes to Mina. Sometimes Sana was jealous to them because they are always talking while her was doing nothing. She's a third wheel before if they are just three of them. And she is ending up talking to Tzuyu instead. 

" Are you sure, Momo??" Mina asks. "Yeah!! I'm sure.. you're alone so you need someone take care of you" Momo said it optimistcally. I can see that Mina's cheek becomes red when Momo said "someone". 

Am I right??? I smell something between these two and I'm curious of it. Momo seems straight and she likes pretty boys. She was known in our group that a "girl who was easily fall in love with somebody".

Because when we are shopping before she said that she fall in love with a cute guy who passes to her earlier. She is good at spotting handsome guys and she tell us that she was inlove to him. 
Meanwhile, Mina is have boyfriend before but they broke up. Because of long distance relationship. Mina has a crush on someone else but she didn't tell us who. I don't know.. I am just delusional like author-nim. 

Mina face Momo and answered

" Are you the "someone" who I waited for a long time?"

Author's Note:
Annyeong!! Guys!! I just want to thank you to read and support my story and I know it's not good as other fanfics over there but I appreciate it.What's that Mina? The "HER" is Nayeon.. Finally, Dahyun wants to stop to be grumpy to Nayeon ^_^ Dahyun seems losing hope to Sana :(( because of her expression. And to wado0om   who commented before that she wants MomoxMina pairing, I will dedicated this for you.  In the next chapter I will add other POV's and not Dahyun. Who is the next POV?? And I will update it within this day. I hope you still enjoy my story and sorry for slow update.And I was planning to add one more pairing in this story so if you want your pairing in this story. You can still request by commenting at my story. It must TwiceXTwice pairing or TwiceXOther Groups. Feel free to request, guys. BYE!!!