Ran Away With Her

Maybe We?

CHAPTER 18

DAHYUN'S POV
"Jinjja~~ You fooled me, Im Nayeon. I will make revenge on you"
I whispered under my breath.

She continously walking without looking at me. Maybe she was so embarass to me, when I thought the kiss earlier, I don't feel anything. She just touched her lips into mine and it's very quick.  I touched my lips, Oh no!! I'm blushing hard when I thinking it. Aisshh!! I will not getting sleep this day because of her. I want to ask her why she kissed me.

I shouted "Yah!! Im Nayeon! Why you do that to me!! You don't know it's my first!! huh!! You need to pay for this!!"

She sighed "Kim Dahyun, you're the one who make a move not me! I just continue your plan on me. Don't you realize how lucky you are! Your first kiss was none other than the famous Im Nayeon! HAHAHAHA"  she laughly hard. I don't know why she keeps teasing me after the "INCIDENT". Yeah for me it's incident!! She smiling widely while walking. Is she likes me?? Is she really do this for purpose?? 

We walked through the whole campus to get out here when.................. 

 

 

"DUBU!!! DUBU!!!" someone called me.

I turned around when I heard that word because I know who is the only person who called me that. Nayeon feel that I turn around, she turns around too. When I turn, that person is crashed her body to mine and she tightly hugs me. Nayeon seems to be distracted or feel outcast because she moved away a little. That person stop hugging me and finally face  me.

"DUBU!!! Why you still here?? It's too late to stay here" The person who talked to me was my squirrel, Sana. 

" No.. I must asking you why you still here. I have a big reason why we still here" I said.

"Oh!! Sorry Nayeon, you're there! I don't noticed you! I'm sorry to disturb both of you." Sana apologized and she added

"I am here because.......
 

SANA'S POV
(FLASHBACK)
 

Tzuyu was walking, thinking what should she do next if she is with Nayeon. While passing the halls, she saw a familiar figure that is resting her head in the teacher's table outside.  When she get nearer, she can tell it's Sana from her hair.

"Hey, What's up to you" Tzuyu asks.

"Uhmm, Nothing.. Just a normal day for me.. By the way, Congrats for accomplishing your task today. You have a courage to tell what you feel or you just talked to her today so congrats! I'm happy for you, Tzuyu-ah" Sana bitterly smiled.

" Is there something wrong between you and Dahyun?'

"No.. Just tired. I want to sleep."

"Are you sure?? I know that something happens, right?? don't lie to me, Sana. i know you~" Tzuyu said.

"No.. I just want to rest okay??? I'm honest... Just make your day in fullest since it's free time. Spend with her. I don't feel fine now."

" OK.. Tell me if you need something, Sana. I am always here for you." Tzuyu last sentence to Sana when she leave the other girl alone.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

NAYEON'S POV (First Time!!)

" I am here because I fall asleep on teacher's table at the nearby cafeteria. I don't noticed that I have very good sleep. hehehehe" Sana said nervously.

 " You must be awared to what you're doing, Sana-chan. You might be harmed." Dahyun said it with full of concerned.

I feel a clutch in my heart because I thought that Dahyun was only worried to me but..she just naturally concerned to all her friends.. maybe to strangers as well. I take note to myself that Dahyun is just doing this because of my favor to her. She will not make attention or talked to me if I don't ask a help. I really hate realities. I remembered when Dahyun said to me earlier that makes my heart fluttered "I want to know more about you, Nayeon" I automatically smiled to myself and thought to myself " Don't be a fool again, Nayeon" I just looked to them, they are happily chatting in front of her, Dahyun's smile is very visible and bright. I wished I can make her smile like she was smiling right now. I feel lonely right now. 

My mood before Sana came is very hyper and energetic. Why I feeling this??? I must find someone who I will loved at now.. I don't like to feel this weird feelings to her. I am very guilty. We continue walked when I was very near at the bus station I was waiting every day, Dahyun always accompany me from morning by coming to her house until the dissimal because of my favor "sighs" I make more difficult to her since she needs to come with me before she go to her home.

One time I want to asked her if she gets sick of my attitude or our deal because I took her away from her real friends Wait... I want to go bathroom first.

"Dahyun, hold my ticket first. I will go to bathroom. Just talk to her, okay. I will be fast, promise." I smiled to them and went to the bathroom because it's urgent.

When I was done, I take a look to the mirror's bathroom and I put some face powde in my face and lipstick for my red lips. Ughh!!! When I looking at my lips, I remembered the "kiss" It was embarassing!! I don't know that I 'm so very confident that I can kissed people without second thought. Her lips was so irresttible. Hmpp.. she is the first to make iniative not me... It's not my fault.. 

When I exited at the bathroom, someone grabs my wrist. I was shocked at who is that person. IT'S MY CRAZY STALKER!!! He whispered.

" Shushhh! Don't make a noise or else I will no longer think what should I do to you... Where's your great friend?? She sticks you like a glue.. She's not leaving you alone.. Finally, I have you, IM NAYEON..WAHAhAhAAa" he laughs. (sorry for his laugh)

I tried my best to get off to him but he is too strong to girl's strength. I said to him softly with iratated voice "Let me go!!

I getting hurt.. I said that I don't like you so can you leave me peacefully please.. I'm begging you before I make a scandal here" 

"Ahh. You're threatening me now... how good is your friend? You know now how to defend yourself.. So pitiful.. you're friend is not with you" he said with full confidence.

" Who said I'm not here! Huh!! Who bastard said that?? Let her go! Can't you see that she is  hurting the way you hoding her. Is that you called true love or admiring someone. Release her! if you don't want I will parted her away from you..

Stop it!!" she angrily said.

Whooahh!  I ever knew that she is scary when she is totally angry. "Leave HER!!!" she shouted again. "I said that!!!"

She come to me and try to release my wrist from his grip. From the incredible strength, she release it quickly and my stalker is very angry to us because Dahyun pushed him hard that he falls. I just looked at her amazingly.

"What are you waiting for?? Run!! Run as your life is in the line!!" Dahyun shouted tome.

We both run fastly and he easily get up and syarting to chase up. My running ability is very weak because I don't like exercising. Dahyun grabbed my hand  

 

"Run with me... I will never leave you.."

I promise when she said that my heart pounds faster than the fast while we are running right now.. Those words are very foreign to me.. I don't know how can I act it?? Why?? You make feel like I am the person who you really loved!! MY FEELS!!! GAWHHHH!! DAHYUN~~~ don't.. pleasee... I will get heart attack from your words. 

We run like we are in the woods when...

"YAH!! Where did both of you go?? I'm really upset while waiting for you guys!!" Sana shouted us.
 

"Sana!! Run!! Someone chasing us!!!" Dahyun replied to Sana. Sana left dumb founded and the stalker passed on her. and she replied "YAH!! Wait for me! Don't leave me alone!! YAH!! Come back...YAH!!------" Sana keeps shouting to us.. Seriously this girl can messed up to our great escape. 

Dahyun looked a place we can hide for a little because were getting tired of running. Sana seems gone. Luckily, we spotted a good place where we can hide.

"Here!! here!" Dahyun said while pulling me.
We already sat down and rest in the corner of the restaurant backyard or parking lot we hide. Our heart was loss of oxygen and we can't breathe because of the marathon we done..

"You're okay???" I asked while patting her back.

"Yeaaahh... I just very.. very.. I can feel my heart will explode." she replied.

"I'm sorry for doing this." I apologized to her.

"No need for that :) I happily doing this so don't woryyy. It's okay to me" Dahyun smiled warmly.

We stared in each other's eyes. We are talking through our eyes. She is so amazing girl.. I know ,many people falls for her because of her charms and hidden charms also.... 

 

" Can I ask a favor, Nayeon??" Dahyun asked.

"What do you want??" I asked 

" Can I rest into your shoulders... by... hugging you??? I'm so tired" she weakly said. It's very first time that I received her favor because she always the one who keeps receiving from me.

"Sure... You may" I softly said.

I make her close to me and I tightly embraced her and she puts her chin on my shoilder. We are like koalas. (I don't know if you what I mean) I rested her shoulders as well. Were very closed that I can feel her heart beat.. and it pounds loud.. 

" Nayeon....." she said.

"Hmm." I hummed.

" I really hate you... you know that?" Dahyun whispered it. 

" Why you hate me??" I simply asked Dahyun.

" You make me feel how I am worst person"

"What?? What do you mean??"

"Nothing!! Just think and you will realized it when you feel it" she said.

"HMPPHFFF. I don't get you!! Such a complicated drama!!" I said.
She don't replied... She is very tired.. 

"Dahyun....Gomawo.." I sincerely said to her.

"Best welcome!! :)" she said and I feel she smiled...

We remained like that for 5-10 minutes again, and someone came and we don't noticed it.

 

"Nayeon! What are you doing to Dahyun??!!" Sana scream  histerically.

 

*Sighs* Another creature I must deal off.. Minatozaki Sana is totally momentum breaker!! Why she always popped out somewhere where me and Dahyun at the comfort time. Is she jealous to us??? Her face was very upset?? I suspect that something between these two.. Why I am suspecting?? I am not jealous,okay?? Just curious??

"Get UP!!! Leave MY DAHYUN!!!" she screamed at me.

MY DAHYUN?????? Did she just said that Dahyun is hers???? Sana wants a fight huh... I will never surrender to her!  NEVER!! She just Sana! I will protect our friendship... I don't let Sana break it.

 

 

Author Note: 

Quick update! It's Nayeon Pov and thank you so much for your appreciation to my previous chapter. I hope I can think more Dayeon Moments.. HEHEHE! Sana and Nayeon is fighting for Dahyun! Oh no! I will update this midnight! You can check it out in this morning !! :) BYE!~~