A Test For Us

Maybe We?

 

 

 

CHAPTER 32


NAYEON'S POV

When the time I came back to my home, I never bother leave my room nor I starve to the  death because my life is such a big mess. I don't have a courage to pretend that I'm still okay with my life. Many people are envious how my life is very easy for me. I'm smart, beautiful, talented, good at socializing, responsible, humble and many more good compliments they gave but the truth is this traits are not important for me. This traits are not enough for my parents and Jinyoung. They still leave me. What can I do to bring them back? What's wrong why they leave me? Is their love is not enough to make at least stay with me? I really don't understand my parents still care at me when they are hurting me. How dare them to oppose my relationship to him?  They don't know everything but they keep controlling me. 

 


Nayeon, stay away from him. I don't want him for you. 

You're still young, you don't undertsand what true love is.

He doesn't deserve you.

It's too early for that. Focus to your school not that crap thing!

He's just using you! Look to your grades now! They are falling because of that young man!

Break up with him, right now! I don't want to know to your nanny that he still going there! 

 

 


That's the words I been hearing from them when I talked to them through Skype, even they are not together, they have same opinion when I started dating him. We have 2 year relationship. I am freshman and he was sophromore the time we meet. In my eyes he is the man I always dream when I was young.. What I really like the most from Jinyoung is he is very caring person.  He always know what I feel. He knows if i sad, lonely, happy, scared, nervous and everything. He is the first person who knows the real Im Nayeon. I told him about my parents and that time, I realize that time I am really love him.  I realize that he is the person who are meant for me.  After that, we become close to each other and finally I have guts to told him my feelings for him. I even cried in front of him while confessing to him, I looked so desperate for his love . Fortunely, he likes me too and he asked me if I would want to be his girlfriend. Of course, I wanted it.. so bad.  Years passed, our relationship keep going strong from fights, arguements, jealousy and many more conflicts. But there is one problem we don't know how our relationship can survive and that's about my parents. I really doubted his love because of that. He is too afraid from my parents who are not with me. He keeps telling me to obey my parents but how... how can I follow them? They don't know everything. Jinyoung keeps me pushing me away, I keep  him pulling back to me. 

 

 


"Let's stop this, Nayeon. This relationship don't need to be fighted for. I am so tired. My self-esteem is decreasing everytime I received your parents messages to me. They insulting me and I don't  want to see it. I told them I broke up with you so they can leave me at peace.We're done... I don't love you anymore... " Jinyoung message me at the very late time.  I ran to the door and ran out of the house, ignoring my nanny call from the inside of the house. I just keep running, letting my tears dry by the wind that blown my face as I ran fastly, hoping that I can still fix this mess in my life. We need to talk this face to face. I don't want it to ended easily. I can't.  He just want space. I need to fight everything  for our relationship, for him. 

 


When I arrived in front of their house, I notice that there is a  stand there saying that the house is on sale. I looked around and I don't saw their cars in the garage and their house looks very empty. That time, I knew that this will happen. 

 

 

"He left me,too....." I said while panting for running too much, my legs become weak and I find myself crouching down to the ground, let my tears fall continously while thinking where he can be. 

 


After that time, I can feel the real Im Nayeon went back. And now it's haunting me back. 

 

It same goes for Kim Dahyun who hated me so much.

 

When this did actually started? How? Why? What? I keep asking myself when I can see her from my sight. When I first saw her, I admit that she's pretty and I'm kinda feel insecure to her so I make her embarass from our  classmates. I don't know why I become bad. I always scolding myself for doing that and I regretted it. Many months passed by, her coldness towards me become too stronger.  I really want to befriend her, but her cold aura was not something  to be joked about. I am really afraid to her. Our classmates told me that Kim 

 

 


Dahyun is not that bad, she is just a quiet and private person. I take their recommendations because I told them that I really want everyone is my friends. I am person likes to be comfortable with everyone but Kim Dahyun is my only exception. I tried everything but still it's uncomfortable with me. Sometimes, I suddenly just popping out there in their gang and talk with them like they are my friends, she stop talking them.. She become quiet when I was near or I am with her friends. I think that Kim Dahyun is very harsh to me. I offer some helps but she just refused me. I'm talking to her but she just nods or shook her head at me. That time I admitted that I hate her... her coldness.

 

 

But then, Kim Dahyun suprised me in many ways.

 


All of the readers think it was started when I scolded her for wasting her food by that lunch time.. It's not...

 

It was our P.E time and we have outdoor activity. It's really hot outside because it's noon. I noticed that there are students from other section are doing some same activities like us. Our P.E teacher instructed us to make warm-up exercises first before running around the court. We need to run 5 times. It's really big relief that our teacher is not cruel like the teacher in the other section because I heard they need to run 10 times around and it was like their teacher are making them train for a marathon.  We are glad that our teacher is understanding. My teacher appointed me to lead our class doing the exercises. I accepted it and started instructing it.

 

 

"Minatozaki Sana!! How much I need to call you! You must run this time! You need to me follow me because I am your teacher and I will grade your performance! If you're standing there, leave now! I don't need a student who is stubborn!" the P.E teacher scolded to the tall girl that I know that she is one of Dahyun's friends.

 


"Wow.. He is very full of himself. We are lucky that he is not our P.E teacher. I pitied Sana." Minyoung said as she rolled her eyes while chuckling.

 

 

When we are doing some exercises, I noticed that Dahyun is very distracted, she keeps glancing behind to see her friend running around the court. I can't help to scold her too because she is not following the movements of our classmates doing now. She is just standing there and watching her.  Many of our classmates noticed that I am glaring to Dahyun so Jihyo nudges her "Dahyun... You need to keep moving. Nayeon is now watching at you. She will yell at you if you still con--"

 


"Sorry but I need to run with her!" Dahyun shouted and sprinted away going to her friend. I just looked at them and I saw how charming Dahyun was. Our classmates and other sections whispering to each other.. totally fangirling/fanboying to Dahyun's kindness.

 

I was really suprised to see Dahyun running around the court smiling brightly like a sun.  She looks happy running with her. I smiled unconciously, I raised my right palm and placed it on my chest.


Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

 

 

 What am I feeling now?  What's happening to me? It's not that she do that for me but why, why I feel flustered?

 

 

Everyone gasped when Sana faints, I snap out from my thoughts and my eyes cannot believe from what I seeing! Dahyun is trying to carry Sana with her petite figure. Many students offer some help to her but she refused it.. I heard some loud scream and she went to the two. She was indeed the bestfriend of Sana, Chou Tzuyu. I met her during my first day here, she's one of the person who complimented me fastly by my appearance. 

 

 

Tzuyu is trying to help Dahyun but still she refuses her friend. I think that Tzuyu is better  to carry Sana than to Dahyun. I can saw them that they are competing to each other if who will carry Sana but their P.E teacher comes to them and he took away Tzuyu from them and he let Dahyun struggle carrying Sana to clinic. 

 


"Awwww~~ I really like Dahyun! Can I faint like her? So she can carry me too!"

 

 

"That's stupid idea. She's not your friend anyway why she will carry you are not important to her."

 

 

"Stop that guys! I heard you talking about my friend!" Jungyeon cooly said.

 


"Jungyeon-ah! Can we join your friends so Dahyunnie become close to us? Please!!"

 


"NO WAY!! You should ask her not me? Aishhhh! I hate Kim Dahyun's kindness! It makes me scrowl! I'm having a headache for this girls!"

 

 

"Who are you Kim Dahyun? Why you make me want to get know you? Are you really good?" I asked myself on that day while watching her carefully. 

 


Starting that day, I always looking and observing her from time to time. I may sound creepy but I can't help to watch her every time. She's like a movie that every part gets me to grew curious what will happen next. Dahyun's next actions makes me curious.  Sometimes, I never thought that she's a dork and childish when I saw her talking to her friends, especially to Jungyeon. It looks like Dahyun hiding her personality to everyone so I'm really curious what Dahyun have. 

 

 

I never intend to scold her on that lunchtime to be closer to her even I wanted it though. I just don't want to see people wasting their food because my grandma told me that there is a million of people who don't have enough money to buy some foods, we should consider us lucky. She told me that when I was a young and I can't help to be mad at her because it's definitely wrong to my eyes. But again, Kim Dahyun suprises me...

 


I thought she will yell or answer me back. I thought she really hates me much. 

 

She continue finishing her foods like nothing happens. She stand up from her seat and speak up to me for the very first time I transfer in this school. I can feel my heart beats erractically and I don't know why.

 

 

Nayeon...

Thanks for reminding me to finish my lunch today

I forgotten to finish it because I thought that I was finished... but I'm not.

Sorry to make you feel inconvienent at my behaviour today.

I will not do it again next time when you remind me again.

 


I remembered all of her words that time. It's still flesh in my mind. It's unbelievable how it felt like yesterday when that event occurs me and now I'm already know who is Kim Dahyun. It's unbelievable how it felt like yesterday when Dahyun is cold towards me or she hates me so much that she just ignoring me but now were inseperable.. she's more open and she expresses herself too much to me, maybe.... maybe she doesn't hate me anymore.. just maybe she's in love to me like I do.

 

Wahhhhhhhhh!!! Kim Dahyun! Why are you doing this to me?! You're hurting me so much! Why from the all person in this world, why you?? Why you are the person he needs to marry?? Why can't we just be happy? Wae? Wae? This is so fast! I never thought that you have plans for your future! You can be call Ms. Park if you married to him! Can you just make it to Ms. Im or make my surname to Ms. Kim??!! I'm going C.R.A.Z.Y! 

 


Calm down, Im Nayeon. Yugyeom told you that she doesn't know about this! But it will happen soon! Jinyoung is in Seoul and he is preparing for your married! Jinyoung!!! Why are doing this to me too!!! Why you makes so difficult for me and Dahyun?! You should not ran away so you can't marry her! I already accepted the fact that I don't love you anymore! 

 


Why Jesus? Why? You hate me so much, don't you. Now, I asking Jesus about my life. This is getting crazier! I think I should just consult psychology about my state because I think my mind is not properly working at this time.

 


I lay down on my bed, staring at my room's ceilings. I deeply sighed as I looked up to my ceilings full of glow in the dark stars that I installed a months ago. I curved up my lips into thin smile and I raise my hand, acting that I can touch them.

 

"You are like the shining star that can't be touch.." I murmured to myself.

 


Because it's looks like you are near and close but the truth is you're far away... and I can't reach you."

 


"Dahyun... it's looks like you're gonna like me but the truth is.. you can't because they keep you pulling me away... and I can't do anything from it."

 

 

My lips formed a complete smile before I closed my eyes slowly and I can feel my chest going to burst again. I escaped  a shaky breath as I opened my eyes, tears are threatening to fall anytime if I blink.

 


"How can I unlove you when I love you, Kim Dahyun?" I said before I drifted myself into my dream land.

 

------------
No One's POV

"How can I unlove you when I love you?" Tzuyu keeps asking herself while watching the two from afar. Tzuyu thought that how can it hurt so much when you are only merely watching a pair hold each other's hands. Tzuyu is now at their art room, doing the decorations and props for the main show. It was only four days left before the main show. They are now very busy for doing this, they let the the other teams practice themselves than supervising them because they don't have enough time to watch them and they need to finish this quickly. That's why Tzuyu is sulking right now from what she seeing because she's stuck between Sana and Dahyun who were so sweet to each other. Dahyun holding Sana's hands as she instruct how to draw arcs into the cardboard. Meanwhile, Mina just left a while ago to make some paint outside of the room so she left alone here, watching them. It's unfortunate that Nayeon is still absent today because she's have a sore throat as she use for her excuse. How tzuyu wish that Nayeon and Chaeyoung are with her right now, she's totally getting jealous to the two. She don't know what's got her when she seek help to Chaeyoung, she even don't realize what she told and do to her.. She thinks that she is really heartbroken that time. But Tzuyu is glad that Chaeyoung like to help her and she just need to follow the flow and don't take it rushly as she did when she's trying to get Nayeon before. 

 

 

"Should I text her or call her? Pick Tzuyu.. Pick the way you can distract them." Tzuyu asked to herself while her gaze still locked to the two.

 

 


"Call!!!!" Tzuyu said loudly and everyone turn their heads to Tzuyu who is now happily looking at her phone and she added " She's calling to me right now! How coincidence that I want to talk to her!" 

 

 

Sana and Dahyun looked at her curiously on why Tzuyu is acting a bit strange. They closely watch Tzuyu accept the call and they hear her.

 

 

"Chaenggie~!!! You don't know how much I really want to talk with you badly!  I already miss you~! Can you accompany me here? I'm so bored here." Tzuyu said while glancing over to Sana and Dahyun who is now looking at her.

 

 

"Yes! They looking at me! My style works!" Tzuyu thought as she plays grin into her face.

 


"Really? I misss you too! Hey, I thought you're all busy that's why you don't supervise our practice. How came you are bored?"

 


"We are busy. I'm just shut my mouth here because I'm alone here. I'm bored, Chaeng! Can you come here please~~ Just a minute because Yoda really miss you a lot."

 

"Yoda? Who's Yoda?" Dahyun chuckingly asked Sana who is glaring now to Tzuyu.

 


"It's Tzuyu, idiot." Sana shortly replied, eyes never leave from the tall girl.

 

Dahyun is suprised to see Sana who is very serious. She thinks that Sana is mad at her so she don't never bother her and she looked back to Tzuyu who is now laughing hardly. 

 


"I guess they fought to each other. Tzuyu seems never bother her since morning." Dahyun said in her thoughts.

 


"Yoda?? Who's Yoda? I don't know who is Yoda? What do you mean, Tzuyu-ah?" Chaeyoung innocently asked in the other line. 

 

"Babo! I am your Yoda! Don't act like you don't know. I am your one and only Yoda~ HAHAHAHA!" Tzuyu laughs and she added "And I am yours, my little lion~!"

 

Because of that, Sana stand up from the floor and Dahyun quickly grabbed her hand, asking her "Where are you going?"

 


"Uhmm.. I am going to restroom, my stomach doesn't feel fine. I need to go now." Sana hurriedly while she release Dahyun's grip from her. 

 

At the last glance, she can saw Tzuyu is staring at her while holding her phone to her ear, talking to the other person. Sana can saw how Tzuyu's lips are smiling but her eyes are aren't.

 

 

----------------

 

"Whoooo!!! I'm so tired! Finally this day just ended!" Dahyun exclaimed loudly as she stretch her arms into the air. She shakes her head side by side to avoid stiffness. She looked to her team who is now lying in the floor with their decorations they made this day. 

 


"Guys! It's already 6 p.m! Let's go home now and rest! Thanks for your all hardwork! Let's do this until to the main show! Agree?" Dahyun asked her production team with full of enthuaism. 

 


"Yes!!!! Captain!!" They all shouted at the top of their lungs as they smiled to each other.

 


"Well, that's great then. Let's make our teachers amazed and get a high mark from them." Dahyun cheered. The production team ludly applouded to their assistant leader.

 


"Hey, Dahyun.. Is Nayeon getting well and come back here?" one of the member asked her.

 

 

"Well, let's just wait her. She's getting her rest from the days I been gone." Dahyun chuckle to her statement but deep inside she is very guilty that Nayeon is not fine now and she's know that she is the one who makes her sick because of handling the whole show by herself in many days. She should help Nayeon too like she do to her.

 

 


Dahyun snaps from her thoughts when she heard some screeching sounds from the chairs have been drag to clean the whole room. Dahyun is the responsible for cleaning the room but everyone voluntarily help her because they knew Dahyun can't do it herself because Nayeon is not them. The leaders who are the responsible to clean everything they messes up. Dahyun smiled from the sight, she can't help to be feel touched to them. They treat her like a friend, not a leader or something that has high ranking. Dahyun shaked her head, brushes off her thoughts and she start to help her members.

 


While cleaning, Chaeyoung came inside the room and went to Tzuyu and hug her tightly. They can't help to be curious why of the sudden Chaeyoung hugs Tzuyu now? They are like a couple in everyone's eyes since their call time earlier. Sana ignores it and continously sweeping the floor roughly. Dahyun is curious too so she went to the two. 

 


"Hey, Hey.. It's look like I've been missed something big?" Dahyun cleared and the two release their hug and Tzuyu happily answered her "What big do you mean, Dahyunnie?"

 


Dahyun pointed her finger to both of them "You two.. You two are acting like you're only both of you in this world. Why you came here Chaeng?" Dahyun raised her eyebrow.

 


"Waeyo??? I smell something fishy... Omo! You feel jealous to her? Dahyun!! I never knew that you're jealous to us! You can hug me too like Tzuyu doing to me and you can be sweet too like Tzuyu does to me! You are not late yet, Dahyun. You can steal me away from her! HAHAHAHA" Chaeyoung frankly said while Tzuyu chuckles nervously because from Chaeyoung's words, it feels like they are really in relationship.

 


Meanwhile Sana, she still sweeping the floor but this time she intend hit the table's feet strongly that makes a loud noise like she beaten up someone that earn looks from everyone even Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung. 

 

 

"Ooppss... It's looks like someone is jealous to us, Dahyun. Go to her, she might be mad at me." Chaeyoung pushed away Dahyun from them. Dahyun followed Chaeyoung's order so Dahyun is not them.

 


"Hey, you are too obvious. You shouldn't sounded that your boosted us." Tzuyu concernly said.

 


Chaeyoung sighed "Look, Sana seems pissed off. Excuse me, you are the one most obvious to us.. I'm yours, My Little Lion~ What the hell??!" Chaeyoung mimicked try-hard-to-cute-voice of Tzuyu earlier in their phone conversation.

 

 

Tzuyu laughed and she patted Chaeyoung's head "Nice try, midget! I know you secretly like it~" Tzuyu teased and Chaeyoung's cheeks turned into blush.

 


"I'm not. I'm not yet fallen to you, Yoda. Try to be sweeter next time."

 


"What?! What sweeter to you?" Tzuyu folded her arms with questionably look.

 


Chaeyoung come closer while staring the doe eyes of Tzuyu, she cupped Tzuyu's cheek with both hands. Tzuyu just looked to Chaeyoung's hands on her cheeks. Chaeyoung smiled with her lovingly gaze. Tzuyu lowered her head from embarassment. She feels shy now from what Chaeyoung doing to her. Chaeyoung keep her head up.

 


"Why are you shy?" Chaeyoung asked and she added more "I thought you are the one who will make me fall in love to you but it's look like I need you to make you fall in love to me, first."

 


Tzuyu awkwardly smiled "I'm just.... feel flustered."

 


Chaeyoung slowly remove her hands on Tzuyu's face. They stared on each other and laugh afterwards.

 


Dahyun looks awe to them, she can't believe her friends are secretly madly in love. Dahyun looks to her side, she notices that Sana is no longer beside her. Dahyun sighed and talked to herself "I wished that I can make her feel like that. Feel like we are on our world. How I wished that she's still the one who are inside in my heart so she is not hurting now. I know what you feel, Sana. Your eyes are never leaving her when she's around and I am sorry to make your heart... confuse because of me."

 

 

After that, she called Chaeyoung and Tzuyu to bid goodbye to them "Chaeng, Tzuyu! I need to go home now. Thanks for helping, Chaeng! See you two on Monday! Tzuyu, stop flirting and do your assigned tasks for weekends! We need to finish it." Dahyun shouted to them while waving her hand to the two.

 

 

"Hmm... Where's Sana anyway? Where that girl go?? I hope Nayeon is fine these weekends, she need to attend on Monday. " Dahyun thought while walking through the hallways when she feels something (odd).. Dahyun decided to stay more here and she walked back to their classroom. She hastily open the door, there is no people inside. Dahyun smiled and thought to herself "I'm kinda missed staying here at this hours." 

 


She went to her desk when she noticed something, she stop walking and look at it with admiration "Why she is not answering to my calls? Why she is absent for two days? Why she don't want to see me? What did I do?" Dahyun asked to herself while looking to Nayeon's empty desk..

 

"Nayeon-ah.. Why? I thought you will be happy for me when Yeonnie and I get well. Do you know that I already miss you... Do you know that I am not happy today.. You are not there to make me laugh like crazy, you know? " Dahyun slightly chuckled. "Gosh.. I'm look like stupid talking to myself."

 


"Dubu-yah!" 

 

 

Dahyun turn her head to see who's the owner of the cute voice, Dahyun already knows it who is it. "What are you doing there?" Sana asked her confusedly.

 

 

"Uhmmm.. Nothing.. Just having some thoughts, I don't wanna go home early." Dahyun answered nervously. She feels like Sana will ask her why she's facing to Nayeon's desk.

 

 

"How about you? What are you doing here? I thought you went home because you are missing." Dahyun quickly went to other topic.

 

 


"My stomach is weird now so I went to restroom. HEHEHE" Sana rubbed her head while chuckling.

 

 

"Really? Your stomach doesn't feel fine earlier. What did you eat something weird this day?" Dahyun asked.

 

 


"I don't think anything..  I guess this is my bad day for my stomach." Sana chuckles again while holding her stomach pretending that she really doesn't feel fine.

 

 

"Do you want to go home? I'll walking you to your home. I want to inhale some fresh air outside. " Dahyun offered and she added "I noticed that Tzuyu and you are not in good terms and I know that she's the one who walk you home. She's with Chaeng so I don't think she will do it."

 

 


"Ah.. Yeah.. She's... No! We are ignoring each other in two days.." Sana said.

 

 

"Why? What happened from two of you?" Dahyun asked curiously, going out the classroom.

 

 

"I really don't know,too. I don't know what happen to us. She's acting strange and cold to me. I can't help to mad at her too because she's treating me like that. I guess she found her new bestfriend." Sana sulked while walking with Dahyun.

 

 

"I feel like you are really jealous. Did you do something bad to her to make her act like that to you? I know person can't be mad without reason especially she's your bestfriend. I think there something happen between of you two. Did you hurt her?"

 

 


Sana hesitates answer Dahyun's question, she don't know if she hurted Tzuyu.She's not quite sure how to answer this."...... I really don't know.. I can't remember when she got piss or mad at me." Sana lied.

 

 


"Well, you should ask her about it. You confront her what's her problem to you. With that, you can know what really happen. I don't know but I feel like Tzuyu and Chaeyoung has a special relationship of some sort. They are so sweet to each other. Did Tzuyu mention something about Chaeng? Like she likes Chaeng or she has a crush on her. I know you tell each other secrets. Tzuyu did know about us. I bet Tzuyu knows about our kiss in the hospital. " Dahyun talks nonstop when Sana cutted her "NO! I don't know!" Sana yelled and Dahyun just laughed to Sana's behaviour "She's really jealous and pissed." 

 

 

"Chill. Squirrel.. I'm just curious between you two. It's not like Tzuyu date for the first time. " Dahyun said as she links her arms to Sana's. Sana look suprise from the sudden skinship. 

 

 

"Why are you startle,Sana?" Dahyun asked.

 


"N-nothing.. I'm just suprise that you are the first doing this." Sana stuttered.

 

 

"Don't worry, Sana. We will beat that ChaeYu couple. We will be more sweet than them. Are you in on my little game?" Dahyun asked her with a grin.

 

 


"I don't want it.. I don't want to be like them. I don't want you to be sweet to me." Sana said softly.

 

 

It's first time that Sana rejected Dahyun's idea so she asked the tall girl " Wae??!! Are you not envious to them? Why you don't me to be sweet to you? I thought you like this kind of things."

 

 

"It's just.. I don't want to be same to them. I want us to be different from the others.  If I am  different, you can't find to the others like the same as me. Uniqueness.. We should have own style." Sana curls her lips up into big smile while saying this.

 

 


"Woahhhh!!! So deep~ Who do you get that?  I know that someone just told you that." Dahyun said with wide grin.

 


"Yah!!! Are you saying that I am the person who never knows about love?! Yep.. I just got that to someone." Sana honestly said.

 


"Who's that person? I'll give her some good impression points!" 

 


Sana carefully examine Dahyun's reactions if she said it truthfully. "Actually it was Nayeon.. She's give me that advice."

 


"Wow! Really??! I will about this! Thanks, Sana for the thought of the day!" Dahyun excitedly said, still linked her arms to Sana's.

 

 

While walking down the streets, they noticed some two figures far away, walking with holding hands. Dahyun widely grins and thought to herself "Oh.. Such a coincedence! This is great!"

 

 

"Hey!!! Chaeyounggie and Tzuyu-ah!!!!" Dahyun shouted and she can feel Sana's hold to her tighten because of what she did.

 

"Hey Dubu and Squirrel! Are you going home now?" Chaeyoung asked, still holding Tzuyu's hands.

 


"Yes!!! You two??!!" Dahyun asked.

 

 


"We will go somewhere to eat! We have a Friday Date!  Yoda will treat me~~!!" Chaeyoung happily announced while Tzuyu is smiling at them awkwardly.

 


"Awww~~ You two are getting sweeter! Such a  lovely couple if you two really are.." Dahyun said it gleefully and Sana just darted her cold stare to Tzuyu.

 

 

"I hope so! HEHEHEHE! Right, Tzuyu??" Chaeyoung asked her. Tzuyu never heard Chaeyoung's question as she continue to stare the person she loved before in front of her, linking with the person she truly loves... Tzuyu gulped and answered her softly, eyes never leaving on her cold stares "Yeah.. I hope that will happens. I really wish that.."

 


"Really~~!!!!! OhMayGawhdddd!!! Yoda loves me so much!!!" Chaeyoung squeal as she crashed her body to the tall girl, wrapping her arms around Tzuyu's waist. Tzuyu look suprise, unknowingly to her senses, she caress Chaeyoung's head and smile sincerely. She's grateful that Chaeyoung is there to catch her again, from her jealousy. 

 


Sana spoken out weakly "Dahyun,I'm sleepy. Let's go home now immediately." 

 


Dahyun just smiled at her as she took Sana's hand and hold it firmly "Yeah, you really look sleepy. Okayyyy!! Chaeng, Tzuyu! Sorry to interrupt but we need to leave now!" Dahyun announces and the two release their hug as they bid goodbye to each other. Tzuyu holds Sana's shoulder and said "Hey... I'm sorry if I haven't talked to you, I'm just busy for Chaeyoung.. I hope you understand me." Tzuyu said it with sad smile. 

 

 

Sana just nodded to her, walking away as she could. Tzuyu called Dahyun too as well."Dahyun-ah!! Take care Sana for me! I couldn't watch my bestfriend anymore because of Chaeyoung! Please don't hurt her!!"

 

The three of them look to Tzuyu confusedly from what she said.

 


Dahyun thought "Huh??? Why she can't watch Sana anymore? Why Tzuyu?"

 

 

Chaeyoung thought "What did she said?! She's too obvious that she will leave Sana! It's obvious that she has a feelings for her. And why she still concern if Sana is just hurting her everytime she saw them flirting.??! She didn't think of her words!"

 


Sana thought "Tzuyu... Why are doing this to me? Why you let Dahyun watch over me? 

 

What do you mean? It's not like you are leaving here.. Do you really like Chaeyoung that much to betray me?"

 


Dahyun nervously answered "Ahh.Yeah.. Sure! Of course! I'll take care her. Don't worry."

 

 

"Make sure you will or else I'll really hit you." Tzuyu said with serious voice and expression. Chaeyoung laughed nervously from Tzuyu's sudden actions.

 


"Tzuyu!!! Stop it! You scaring them! Sorry! I guess she's hungry that's why she saying some nonsense! Let's go now!" Chaeyoung pull Tzuyu away from them. Before Chaeyoung drag her, Tzuyu muttered something to herself and Sana caught her words. "It's not nonsense.. I sacrifice a lot from this."

 


"Sacrifice? What she sacrifice for me?" Sana thought while tilting her head, sinking the words that Tzuyu said.

 

 

---------------
  


Dahyun walked Sana into her home and now she is going to her home by herself. While walking, she noticed that her aunt's car is in the front of their gate, she infers that her aunt fetch Yugyeom going back to Gyeonggido. Her mother mention that any day in this week, Yugyeom will come back to his home. It's really nice that Yugyeom will leave her peacefully, finally she got her freedom after many weeks that Yugyeom stayed at their house. No more Yugyeom's face, teases, pranks ,lies, boost and everything Dahyun hated to him so much. She walked into their garden and her aunt greeted her.

 


"Dahyunnie~! We been waiting for you! Yugyeom needs to tell you something before we depart.. " Her aunt energetically said while pointing to come inside.

 

 

"What he wants to me?" Dahyun annoyingly asked.

 


"Aishh!! You two should talk so this can be finish!" her aunt gritted her teeth while pushing her inside the house.

 


When Dahyun enter inside to her home, Yugyeom is sitting in their couch, playing games on his phone with headphones on. Dahyun went in front of him and harassily remove the earplugs from him "Yah! What do you want to talk about with me? Your mom is unpatiently waiting for you."

 


"Ohhh.. I don't notice that you came here. Yeah.. I need something to tell you." Yugyeom said as he reach Dahyun's hands. Dahyun looked at him horrified and disgusted "Yah! What are you doing? Are you gonna confess to me? Oh NO! Yugyeom, don't tell me that! You already know my answer!!"Dahyun histerically warned.

 

Yugyeom laughed how Dahyun thinks about that in this situation "Hey, don't worry.. We are cousins! and I never like you since before so don't be feeler~!"

 


"Then why are you holding my hand like you gonna confess to me?" 

 

"I would like to apologize, Hyunnie.. I'm sorry from all the bad that I did to you and to others that you cared. I'm sorry for lying and teasing you so much.. I just want to make attention to you because you never bother me if I didn't, right?"

 


Dahyun bursted out laughing how can be funny Yugyeom now and she can't believe from what she heard "I'm serious, Kim Dahyun!!!  Don't laugh at me!"

 

 

"BWAHAHWHAHHAWA!!! Kim Yugyeom, is that really you? I never know that you tease me because you want me to give attention to you!! Ohmygod! I think my stomach will gonna burst! HAHAHAAHAA"

 


"O-okay then.. Laugh as you want. I will leave now. I have a lot to say to you more but you really enjoy laughing at me.." Yugyeom pissed off face can be shown.

 

 

"Okay. okay. I stop.. What else do you want to tell me?" Dahyun is trying to hold her laughter.

 


"I want to request something to you as I leave.. Can you do it for me?

 

"What is it? Make sure I can do that because if I'm not, I'm not going to do it."

 

 

"Please take care Nayeon and Yeonnie for me... I know that you didn't meet Yeonnie yet so I will tell you who is it." Yugyeom said as she look to his phone, probably looking for Kei's pictures so Dahyun can find her, until Dahyun stops him.

 

 

"No.. You don't need to do that. I already know her.. It's Jiyeon, right? or Kei." Dahyun said as she put his phone down.

 

 

"H-how?? How did you know her? I told her that she shouldn't don't shown up to you so I can tell you. AIshhh!! That girl! Anyway, are you two good or bad?"

 


"We are good now and she wants me to catch up this coming Sunday. Im Nayeon is the one who makes us get together again. "

 


Yugyeom just stare at Dahyun. He can't believe that Nayeon helps Dahyun to forgive Yeonnie easily. He thinks that Dahyun makes her suffer first. "Wow! Nayeon-shii is really great person, didn't she?" 

 


"Really great~ I can't believe it too.." Dahyun said it gracefully.

 

"Dahyun-ah..." Yugyeom softly called her. Dahyun answered him with a soft hum.

 

"Consider yourself lucky."

 

"Why? All of a sudden?"

 

"You got her... "


"Who did I got? What are you saying? Are you playing around with me again?"

 


"Nayeon... You got Im Nayeon.. You won.." 

 


"Huh?? We didn't compete??! We just fought...What are you saying I got Nayeon?" Dahyun asked in confusion.

 


"For me.. I compete with you.. I competed to win Nayeon's heart but I failed."

 


"Are you drunk or something?"

 

"Don't pretend that you don't know what I mean. You got Nayeon because she do a lot of things for you."

 

"So???" 

 

 

"What so??? It means that you should like her too because she likes you, moron!! If a person do a lot of things for you it means that the person may like you." Yugyeom explained.

 

 

"I don't get your point? Why are you saying this to me?" Dahyun dumbly asked.

 


"I'm saying this to you because there is no person who will comfort her if she got hurt again! And I assigning you to do it for me! Because I always comforted her when she cried about her ex-boyfriend before.. I don't want her to cry alone. "

 


"Ahhh~ So you want to me tell me that I should be always beside her, right?"

 


"Yes!! Exactly!! If she likes you, like her too.. She will never cry anymore, I think if that happens. So don't hurt her.. Anything happens, don't hurt her.  "

 


"Yes.. I will. I will like her if she confessed to me and I will protect her." Dahyun said with reassuring smile.

 


"Hyunnie~, don't just like her... LOVE HER." Yugyeom said to Dahyun as he bid goodbye to his cousin. "....... Okay... I will. I will someday." Dahyun answered wholeheartedly.

 

 

When Yugyeom step outside, he smile sincerely to Dahyun and he even make a salute to her. It's nice that the both cousins are better now. Dahyun forgives Yugyeom from everything he done because she can't believe that her cousin just want her attention. Yugyeom waved her hand to Dahyun and Mrs. Kim who are smiling at them. Yugyeom thought to himself "I'm confident that Dahyun do what I requested. So later, I will spill everything to her. She needs to make a move... Can she pass my test for both of them? I hope Dahyun do well.. I believing her." he told to himself as he close the car's window "Be ready, Kim Dahyun for the test of love! I'm challenging you." Yugyeom smirked while looking to his phone, waiting someone message.


Yugyeom's POV

Hmmm.. I'm suprised that Nayeon never say to me after I met her in the Bulgogi Shop.  I really thought that she will contact me like she did when Jinyoung left her. I'm really lose in this game. I thought she needs me more now because how can she survive if the two person she love marrying to each other. That's ridiculous! She never suspects anything from the situation. Jinyoung knows Dahyun?  How Nayeon can think it was possible? I really thought she will notice how weird that Jinyoung mentioned the name of the girl she will marry to. And of course, Jinyoung teased more about looking the same to each other. Nayeon is very fool when it comes to love. She's never been smart in love. Also, the handwriting! She never notice how Jinyoung's handwriting is a different. Lastly, Jinyoung never writes too long, he's using some way to shorten his words if he's writing a letter to Nayeon before. 


What do you think why I'm really suprised?

 

Because the letter is not from Jinyoung...


Because the letter is from one and only me, Kim Yugyeom!

 

(FLASHBACK TO SIX MONTHS AGO)

Jinyoung wanted to meet me at the seaside near at our school. I decided to meet him because I have many questions to him and about his relationship with Nayeon. It's already a week since Nayeon told me that Jinyoung leave and broke up with her. Nayeon always call me to come to her house or somewhere we can talk to calm her or give some advice. Meeting with her is the reason why my girlfriend Jiyeon broke up with me because I always went to Nayeon. I always told to my girlfriend that I don't like her, I am just concern to her but she still pushing me that I like Nayeon so I told her that I really like Nayeon even it's not true. So it we can have peace. I'm so tired arguing with her. Anyway, I keep glancing around if my bestfriend is here or not.

 


"Yugyeom! I'm here!!!" Jinyoung shouted at me.

 


"Yah!!! What happen to you? Did you know how Nayeon really miss you?? She's really total wreck for you. Come back to her." I said when I saw his face. I'm too tired to see Nayeon crying because of him.

 

 

"My mom wants me to study in States so we move to Seoul to prepare my requirements going to U.S. " Jinyoung grins to me.

 


"How about Nayeon?? Why don't you just told this instead of leaving her without any goodbye from her." I asked.

 


"I don't need that.. She will just beg to me to come back to her. We are not really meant to each other, Yugyeom... Her parents did not like me and they insulted me like they really know me. I don't want this anymore... That's because of the dare that I should to loved her."

 


"Huh?? What did you said?" I asked him.

 


"I said that I loved Nayeon because of the dare I got from Mark.. You know to be part of the the basketball team, I need to do that.."

 


"What?! I thought you really love her even without Mark's dare. You told me that you have a feelings for her but---"

 


"Yes.. I'm just pretending,okay? I know that you will oppose it when you found out that I don't love her. Are you satisfied now?"

 


"I can't believe you can do that, Jinyoung! Do you know how she suffers a lot? She is really hurt because she really loves you." I yelled to her friend. Jinyoung just shake her head while chuckling "I don't get why you are really concern for her. You have your Jiyeon.. Why are you acting like that?" 

 


"Because I am your bestfriend and her friend! It was so embarassing if I can't help her because of you. I'm embarass to have a best friend like you!!!" 

 

 

"Wait-wait! We are not done yet, bestfriend.. I need to make a favor to you that's why I came here.. You wanted to stop crying anymore,right?? Take my letter for her, give it to her as soon as you see her. I'm going now.... Lisa might waiting for me."

 


I turn my head to him and asked "Lisa?? Who's Lisa?"

 

He showed his cheekly smile " My real girlfriend and the person I truly love."

 


"How can he do that??! He's really a monster! I don't know if he's the Jinyoung I really known. He's not my bestfriend anymore." I thought while I turn my fist into ball, glaring at him.

 


"I know you want to punch me now.. On this letter, I wrote down everything about the... truth of me... and our relationship. Take this, I'm sure she will stop crying for me." Jinyoung teased while shaking the letter from his hand. I walked him with stone expression and took away the letter from his hand. "Good... I think she will never bother you anymore if you gave that. "

 


He come closer to my ears and whispered "Please do my favor.. I still trust you, my bestfriend."

 


After that, I walk away from him and never bother to look back anymore. He's different Jinyoung now. I guess it was because of his basketball's friends that's why he change his attitude.

 


I sitted one of the bench in the seaside, resting my feet for walking. I stared the letter that Jinyoung gave to me and asked myself if I should really give this to Nayeon or not. 

 


"I think if I give this to you, I don't have no longer chance to be with you. I think this letter consists of his hurtful words that make yourself regret anything.. it makes you become numb because of this. Can I keep this until you can really move-on to him? Yeah! I should not give this to her at this moment. She's getting wors if I do that. I will keep this first and wait for the time that she replaced someone else inside of her heart. She needs someone who will truly loves her before I gave this to her so it was less painful. She needs take time to heal the wound of her heart." I said to myself while looking the letter.

 

 

(SIX MONTHS LATER, OUR FIRST MEETING IN THE HOSPITAL)
I came here in this hospital because I heard from my uncle that Hyunnie got into accident with her classmate, so I want to see if she's fine or not. But before I went to her room, I noticed someone familiar.. To my suprised, I saw Nayeon walking to the corridors wearing some hospital clothes. What happen to her? Why she's here? I ask myself as I try to approach but I think I lose her. I cannot see her anymore, I thought it was only my illusion that I sae her there but when I proceeded to the rooftop, I saw her crying again. Again, I sighed to myself and asked myself "When she will stop crying? I thought she get move-on from him?" 

 


But when I try to be closer to her, I heard what is she's saying.

 

 

"I need to throw away my feelings for her since Sana likes her, too." Nayeon said to herself while looking at the beautiful scenery of the buildings and sky.

 

 

What?? So she has someone else now? but it looks like she's a heartbroken.. the person she likes has someone else.. Poor Nayeon~

 


"You must do it, she's not a big lose for you, anyway." I said and she looked suprise to see me here.

 


"What did you said?" she asked me.

 

 

"I said that you must do it, she's not a big lose for you, anyway!!" I yelled to her and she give me some questions why am I here with her. A couple minutes, I decided to take off my weapon which is the letter that Jinyoung gave me last time we meet but she refuse it. I really want to give this to her badly because Jinyoung might haunt me if he knows that I been keeping his letter for too long. When she blown up her anger, I cannot control my eyes to start to brim as I beg to her that she need to read this letter from him. I cannot control myself to hug her again like I did when she cry in front of me, saying how much she love Jnyoung or whatsoever that makes her really cry hard. I can't help to comfort her, I don't want to see that tears from her face. I can feel my heart beats loudly like a speakers. It's been a while since I felt this way again. I thought to myself that I, Kim Yugyeom will help Im 

 

Nayeon to forget her feelings to that person and make it transfer to me.. I promised that to myself after the incident in the hospital. I realize that I want to love and protect her.

 

 

(Three Weeks Later, At Yugyeom's Room)

Aishh!! Why they want me to transfer back again? Why I let Dahyun fainted like that? I knew this will happen. Why Dahyun must be my rival and the person that Nayeon love now. 

 

 

I sighed. Her words keeps replaying in my mind.

 


"I told you that I don't want to forget her anymore because I like her!!!!"

 

"I don't care if I'll hurt or not! I just want to freaking leave you now. I don't want to come with you, Yugyeom. I feel that coming with you is really wrong."

 

 

Why it must be Dahyun, Nayeon-ah? Can't you hear my heart? I'm always there for you but you never notice my love I am giving to you. What Nayeon likes about you, Hyunnie? 

 

 

I need to think my last card to win Nayeon's heart. What could it be? I stared at my study table while thinking how to get Nayeon at the last minutes. This is the last time because few days I will leave and come back to my hometwon, Gyeonggido. Suddenly, I remember something that can melt Nayeon's heart. I open my back pack from the floor and find the thing that make Nayeon cry again. 

 

 

I lift up the letter that Jinyoung gave me months ago. This is my last card. This is the one of my purpose why I came here to Seoul, to find and give this letter. I remember all the words that Jinyoung told me in our last meeting. This letter makes Nayeon weak, this consists of whole truth about their relationship. I know he includes here about the dare to love her.  I suddenly feel like I don't want to give this to her now, I can feel that Nayeon's life will come back again. No.. I should not hurt her badly and she don't need to know about this. My only plan is to get rid Dahyun in her life. 

 


"What if... I will duplicate the letter. I'll make another one and make her think that this is from Jinyoung??" I whispered to myself while looking the letter.

 


Right! This is really my last card! I consider this as their test to identify how strong is their love to each other. I really don't want Nayeon get into the relationship with the wrong person again like Jinyoung. Even I am not the person for her, I am willing to give up but she needs to make sure that the person she choose are worth fighting for. This is a test for Nayeon to choose between Dahyun, Jinyoung and me. But how can I determine that Nayeon chooses me? 

 


Simple, if she calls me every day to go with her. She did that when she is heart broken to Jinyoung, She tends to call someone to release her all frustations. Nayeon choose me if she needs me. If she do that, I promise to myself that I won't let her go.

 

But, first I need to think what should I write in the letter. Oh! I got an idea! I start practicing imitating Jinyoung's handwriting with all my best. 

 


If I say here that Jinyoung left her because his parents are oppose too at their relationship like Nayeon's parents did to them then I will conclude here that Jinyoung forced to marry Dahyun here because his parents are mad at him. If she loves Dahyun, she will never believe this... Okay!! I will start this up and on Wednesday, I will set up a meeting for her to let this read.

 

"How much do you love Dahyun for betraying me and forget all what I did for you, Nayeon?"

 


(In The Bulgogi Shop, After Nayeon Left Me)

"Your drink is here, sir... Oh.. Where's your girlfriend? You ordered for two,right?" the waiter asked me while putting the drinks on the table.

 


"Uhmmm.. She's not my girlfriend. She's is in hurry. I let her go." I mumbled while sipping my drink.

 


"OH! It's such a waste! How about the foods that you ordered? It takes two people to eat that. You can take it out, if you want." the waiter said regretfully.

 

 

I am just staring around the shop when the waiter asked me again.

 


"Sir?? Are you alright?" the waiter asked me worriedly. I snap out from my thoughts and replied "Ah.. I'm not. I'm really fine. Thanks for your concern." I shake my hand to deny that I'm alright.

 

 

He sitted beside me and he start talking to me "I know the feeling to be rejected. All people experience heart breaks. The one thing you can do is to accept it wholeheartedly. So cheer up, young man... There's a person who destined to love you, that girl earlier... is not really for you." the waiter smiled at me sincerely.

 


"Yeah.. Accept everything. There is many people out there is waiting for their destiny. I should do that too. I should be happy for now and I should be happy for her." 

 


"That's right! Don't be grumpy. This is not the end of everything. You are not late yet. Reach your dream first before anything else. You're so young to think that.I will get your food in the kitchen so you can eat it."

 

"Wait!!!" I said as I grab his wrist to stop him.

 

"Yes??? Sir??"

 


"T-the food... I can't take the food.. The food is now yours. Take it home and give to your family. You've been such a good person for me.. I really appreciate your worriness over me. Thank you so much." I bowed to the waiter and many customers are looking at us.

 


"Thank you very much, Sir! You're welcome too!!HEHEEHE I'm sorry but I need to take some orders to the other customers. My boss will be mad at me if I stay with you longer.. Thanks for kindness!!" the waiter happily skipped back to the kitchen.

 


"I'm sorry Nayeon. I need to do this for both of you. I don't want you to feel hurt again.  " I muttered to myself while holding the letter that Nayeon left with me.

 

I continued "At this stage, I need to know if Dahyun is the right person for her. I know that Nayeon is mad at her right now. Dahyun needs to show me how Nayeon is precious to her. Dahyun needs to fight their relationship at this time."

 

 

(END OF FLASHBACKS)


Back to the car....

 

Don't disappoint me, Hyunnie... 

Love her now, not someday because you will definitely lose her if you won't. 

Nayeon needs you..

I choose you more than myself and to my bestfriend.

It's the way to forgive me from what I did to you, from all the fights, teases, Yeonnie and now to Nayeon.

I want you to know that I still care about you..

I want to make you happy this time, I regret everything I done before.

I want you to forget all the pain you're holding.

I want you to forget me... forget the Kim Yugyeom before because now, I want to be your good cousin and..... your oppa who is ready to help and care you.

 

 

I can feel my eyes is getting teary as I thought this, I hurriedly rub it because my mom might look at me. I don't want her to see my drama, she will tease me about me crying.  The letter of Jinyoung is still on my hand, I'm thinking if I should really keep this again, show it to her by giving this to Dahyun or I will forget about this letter... 

 


I slowly open the letter, my hands are shaking as I get the paper inside of the envelope. I shook my head, disagreeing to my actions.

 


"No!! This is my final choice! I don't want to read this! It might change my mind! No.. No.. Dahyun is the right person! Not you, Jinyoung! My cousin is better than you! I don't want to make them hard. I don't want to hurt them anymore! I will never ever show this to her! You are no longer in her life, Jinyoung! Mianhae!! " I shouted  while completely tear the letter with all my anger from what Jinyoung did to Nayeon.

 


I pantted heavily as I clutch my phone and start dialing Dahyun's number, I will tell her about the letter.

 


She picks up my call. "Hey, why did you call?" I heard some munching sounds.

 


I asked her "What are you doing right now?"

 


"I'm eating dinner now. Don't bother me. What do you want?" Dahyun asked me annoyingly.

 


"Why are you like that? I'm just asking you and you easily piss off. Am I really arrogant?" 

 

 

She huffed "It's just a fact that I am talking to the person who always me pissed me off every time I heard his voice. What do you need? You know, I'm totally enjoying myself here without you."

 


I chuckled lightly "The next words I will tell you make you feel different now. You will regret that I left you." I slightly scaring her.

 


"What do you mean? Did you do something?" she asked with her panic voice.

 


"Yes.. Something Big!! So better to listen to my words carefully.."

 

"What??!! I knew it!! You are really evil! I know you can't leave me like this easily! You do pranks again! I should not-----"

 


"Stop! Will you listen to me or NOT!!!" I yelled over my phone.

 

"Okay. Okay. I will listen to you now." Dahyun replied.

 

"I have a favor for you.. I think I left something inside the drawer of my study table in my room there. Check for it if still there. I think I forgot to bring it. I will hang up this now.Bye~~!!!" I quickly ended the phone call before she retorted back.

 

"You need to do this well, Dahyun.. I just give you the biggest hint." I smirked while looking outside.

 

--------------


DAHYUN'S POV
What the hell? DId he just hang up me? Aishhh! I think he pulled some prank on me again. What's something inside of his drawer? Omo! Why I need to check it if still there? I think it was walking or alive creature!!! Spiders? Rats?? Come on, not this kind of pranks, please... I will not open that drawer! Never!

 


I continue eating my dinner, forgetting his favor. I don't want to open it... I'm scared. While eating, I can feel something inside me makes me want to check it. Damn, curiousity!! I finish my dinner and proceeded to his room. As I came inside, all can I see is the room is very clean and tidy. I look around in the room carefully but I never seen any suspicious things that can be use in pranks. I walk up to his study table. I calmed my heart before holding the knob of the drawer,it may explode if I got so much suprise. It might pops out to my face. I slowly pull the knob, squinting my eyes a bit and making few step back away.

 

Huh?? A letter? Phew~~ I thought something scary. Why he left this? Is this for me? He wants to give a letter for me???! Aishh!! He should told me earlier that he left his letter so I don't get afraid.. Maybe he is shy to tell it. I get the letter and I saw there is a name written outside. Can I read this? 

 

To:Nayeon <3

 

So this is for Nayeon? Oh.. I think Yugyeom wants me to give this to her. I really thought that he wrote me a letter. I'm getting touched if he do that. Anyway, I need to call him now about this letter. Why he wants me to check this if still here?


As I open my phone, I received a text from him minute ago.

 

 

From:Gyeom
Read the letter, it's okay... Call me if you need to ask something from me.

 

 

Huh? Why he wants me to read this? I look closely the letter. This was already open, so I will read this.

 

 

My eyes got widen when I read the first words. I can feel my heart clench..There are plenty questions are running in my mind as I continue reading the letter. As I got in the middle part, something catches to my eyes that is very unbelievable, really unbelievable.. 


(...................... Do you remember the day I texted you that I will leave you... it's the same day that they decided me to forcedly to married a girl named Kim Dahyun....)

 

"Is my eyes are not blind or what? I just saw my name here and it says... What!!! I will marry this guy???!!! I even don't know him!!!!

 

My anger increases when I'm getting to the last part of the letter.

(I really love you from my deepest of my heart.. and I will fight everything who is against from us.  From your prince, Jinyoung..)

 

 

I take many deep breaths "Dahyun-ah... Calm down, okay? Don't be freak from what you read." I started fanning myself while blowing some air to calm myself.

 


"I need to call Yugyeom for this~~ Whoooo... He has a lot need to explain to me." I said to myself as I convince myself to chill out.

 


When Yugyeom picks up.."Hyun, what is your question~" Yugyeom can manage to tease me in this situation.

 


"YOU! KIM YUGYEOM! WHAT IS THIS?! IS THIS YOURS OR NOT?! WHO'S FREAKING JINYOUNG?!! WHY AM I GET INTO ARRANGE MARRIAGE WITHOUT ME KNOWING???!!! WHY HE WILL MARRY ME??!!! IS THIS JINYOUNG WHO ARE NAYEON'S EX??!! I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT THIS!!!! ASDFGHJKL!!! I NEED TO ASK MOM ABOUT THIS! THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY DON'T WANT THE IDEA OF FOXED MARRIAGE!!! WHO IS THAT JINYOUNG??!! WHY I DON'T KNOW THIS!!! I NEED TO CALL HIM TO ASK WHERE DID HE GET THIS!! HOW ABOUT NAYEON!!! WHAT SHE WILL REACT THIS IF I SEND THIS TO HER??!!"


"HAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHA!!!" Yugyeom bursted out laughing.

 

"You think this funny? Answer my questions!! What is this??!!" I angrily shouted to him.

 

"Sorry.. I am just suprise that you have many questions. That letter is not from Jinyoung, it's  from me. Jinyoung is the ex of Nayeon and my bestfriend in Gyeonggido. I make up some story about you and Jinyoung are getting marry."

 


"What??! What's that for???" I asked him confusedly.

 

"To make Nayeon realize that you will hurt her in the end. I like Nayeon a lot, Dahyun-ah. I make this on purpose if you really like her or not."

 

"Why did you do that??! Don't tell me you send this to Nayeon??!!"  I screaming over my phone.


"Actually she knows about that letter. She reads it that's why it's already open." he replied.


Silence......

 

 

 

 

 

"Wait Yugyeom! I need to hang up this first!! I need to go to Nayeon's house! She misunderstand about this letter! She probably mad at me for lying at her. I think this is the reason why she's not coming to school in two days, ignoring my texts and calls and she don't want me to see me. I'll call you later, we are not done yet!!!" I said without waiting for a reply, I ended the call and rushes downstairs.  Taking a hoodie, bag and put my sandals messily.  

 

"Dahyun, where do you think are you going in such at this time? It's late."

 


My mother calls out from the kitchen with a disapproving look on her face, I just turn my head to my mom and gives her determined look " I'll be back, mom. I'll text you later." 

 


I ignored  my mother's calls and run out of the house. I started running down the streets. I am on hurry before it's get too late. I need to ride the last trip. I need to talk to Nayeon. She probably hates me now. The show is getting nearer and I don't want to make problems especially to her. Not this time that I'm slowly fallimg in love to her.

 


I am running now because I can lose the last trip for the bus going to the Nayeon's house. It's really far away if I just ran there. In the matter of time, I finally arrived to the bus station and I hop inside the bus. 

 


I detached myself from the window and sit down on an empty seat. Thinking how to explain all the lies about the letter.

 


"How can I make Nayeon believe me? Of course, I am just her friend and I think she believes more into her Ex's words. Yugyeom, this is all your fault!! I shouldn't doing this! You should the one who explains to her..."

 


I start to dial Yugyeom's number because I really need to know why  he is doing this for me, for us.

 


"Oh.. You call as you promise. Why?" he asked.

 


"Why are doing this to me? To us?" I suspiciously asked him.

 


"This is a test for you if you really love Nayeon.  Same goes to Nayeon as well, this is a test for her to know if she really loves you."

 

 

"What the??? Did you know this test what you are calling can cause to break friendship???!! You should think first, Yugyeom!! What if she don't believe that this letter came from to you? What I gonna do?  Forget my feelings for her?"

 


"She's not gonna do that. Trust me..."

 


"How? How did you know that she still believe me, huh??" 

 


"Because she LIKES you, idiot!! She likes you a lot! Can you stop asking?! I haven't anything to explain to you! Go and confess to her!! Bye~~"

 


"Wait up!!!! Hey!!! Yugyeom-shiii!!!!" I replied back and he ended the call. I lean my body to my seat as I deeply sighed.  How Yugyeom can say that? Nayeon likes me? I don't want to be assuming that she really likes me, so I will keep it to myself. 

 


I stared outside to look if she is near the other's girl house. It's first time that I went out late so I'm kinda scare from surroundings. 

 

 

"What will I gonna do now? Oh!!! I think I have an evidence that Yugyeom who wrote the letter! I think I have his handwriting on my notebook! Phew~ One Check!! " I said happily while looking around.

 


"Oh.. darn.. I'm getting sleepy. It's too cold and it's nice to take a nap but this is so dangerous especially this is the last trip. I must be awake.. "

 


I keep myself entertain by looking some pictures on my phone, I smiled when I saw the folder name "SQ" 

 

"What is this folder? SQ? Why you don't me to open this? You must be hiding something here. Maybe there is some here or something else because you're acting weird just now."


"It's not!!!" I yelled to her.

 

This folder is password protected. Please enter the password.
Password:____________________-

 

"Dahyun, that was the best acting I've ever seen from you. You makes me frustated! Aishh!!"she huffed.

 


"That folder contains my secrets like pictures or stuffs that I am the only one can know. For my sake, I set my password so one can open it besides me. I'm such a genius, right?  

 

 

Oh.. i just remember that Nayeon really wants to open this folder. Anyway, I'm bored so I will open this up.


 

I tapped the folder name "SQ"


Password:TofuLovesSquirtle

 

 

 

When the folder opened, a bunch of pictures can be seen there.. Guess what?? It's a bunch of pictures of Im Nayeon.. I secretly taking photos while we are doing some rehearsals. I always smile when I seeing this pictures. There is a lot of stolen shots that is funny too. But the best picture here is when I was included in the picture, our selfie while taking bus at this same route. 

 

 

I smiled to myself while remembering what my life becomes when she enter into my life. From the wrong message, her interruption to my introduction, her scold about finishing my food, our deal, me declining the deal because they thought we are dating, her partner for the whole show, my first kiss, our runaway, she remembers my words, saving her, thought of losing her and many events happen to us....

 

From all the things happened, I am very sure to myself that maybe... maybe... she's the person I love now.. I love her and I won't let her go again. I'll fight everything. 

 

 

(NO ONE'S POV)
Dahyun is so deep in her thoughts that she almost misses her station, which means she has been thinking for such a long time. She takes small walk to Nayeon's house before finally reaching the house. 

 

 

She came in front of Im's resident, she look if there is a people inside.. Dahyun believes now to Nayeon's words that in her house is boring because they aren't too much lights can be seen inside the house. Dahyun took deep breaths before shouting with her lungs out 

 

 

"IM NAYEON! IM NAYEON!! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU IM NAYEON! IT'S ME, DAHYUNNIE!! HELLLO????!!!! NAYEON! NAYEON!!!"

 

 

"Oh?? Why you came here at this such hour? It's really late at the last trip now is over." Ms. Choi asked her as she went to the front gate.

 


"Uhmmm.. I need to talk Nayeon now.. Is she still awake?" Dahyun asked as she look to Nayeon's bedroom window.

 


"I don't know. She's not going outside since yesterday. I'm really worried to her that I want to consult it to her parents about her state. She's not saying anything to me. She wants be alone now. Thank you very much for coming to talk to Nayeon. Come inside..." Ms. Choi gladly take Dahyun inside the house.

 


"Her room is there at the right side. Knock the door because she locks it. Make you sure to introduce yourself. If I was introducing, she never opens it. Go up and talk to her." Ms. Choi scooted Dahyun up the staircase.

 

Dahyun make her way to the door that Ms.Choi pointed her, she stop in her tracks and look the door beside her. Dahyun took deep breaths before knocking the door.

 

Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.

Nayeon?? 

Knock. Knock.

Nayeon??? Nayeon~?? Nayeon~~

Knock.Knock.Knock.

Nayeon, it's me! Dahyunnie!!!!!

Knock.Knock.Knock.

Nayeon!!!! I need to talk to you! Please open the door!!

Knock. Knock

Nayeon!! Please~~ You need to know this!! I'm sorry if I hurted but you need to hear my words! The truth!!! Nayeon!!! Please~~ Let's talk about this!!!!

Knock.Knock.Knock.

I'm worried about you!!! Cause....

 


I love you, Nayeon...
Please let's talk...
We need everything to be clear from us.
..

Knock.Knock. Knock.

 

*creek sound can be heard as the door swings*

"Nayeon-ah..." Dahyun shakily muttered.

 


(TEASERS FOR CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE)
 

What will happen to Dayeon?? Can Dahyun make Nayeon believe to her? What is the result of Yugyeom's test for them? What will happen to the show they made? Is Sana still dense about Tzuyu's love for her? Is Chaeyoung has feelings now for Tzuyu? 

 

"Hey, did you notice Chaeyoung and Tzuyu? They are always together now. And it's more suspicious, they are always holding hands and I saw them blushing to each other. Are they on relationship?" Jihyo asked worriedly and Sana can feel her heart drop when she heard about the two.

 


"Hey! You two! Be honest to us.. Are you two dating?" Jungyeon bluntly asked and Tzuyu gave them a sweet smile while she look at Chaeyoung who is very nervous so she squezze more Chaeyoung's hands onto her. Sana is giving them a cold glare as she waits her answer. Tzuyu answered all of them "Not yet...."

 

 

Author's Note:
Hello!! This is literally about Yugyeom's role, I think.. I spend my two nights writing this chapter. It's long again... I don't give much teasers because I am still thinking about their lines.. Yey!!! Dahyun admits that she loves Nayeon now!! TofuLoves Squirtle!! ChaeYu is getting sweeter by the next chapters!! Sana becomes more jelly by the next chapter!!  At least, Yugyeom is kinda good person than Jinyoung! I'm sorry to make you all mad to Yugyeom's role *peace sign* Anyway!!! Happy happy birthday to our cutest Dubu!!! Happy birthday Kim Dahyun!!!!! I wish that you don't get sick and be always energetic!! Love you!! Again, Thank you very much your comments,views, subscribers and waiting at this patiently!! All of this motivates me to write more!! See you again my readers!! Bye!!!