By Her Side

Maybe We?

 

CHAPTER 10
DAHYUN'S POV

I give farewell to my beloved friends and especially to my Sana.. I need to go home early because I was assigned to cooked our dinner today. While I was walking, I swear that I will not do this again. I groaned to myself. I whispered to myself.

" Ughh. my Literature and Science books! I left it under my arm chair in classroom!! There is some homeworks I need to do in that subjects!!"

I don't have no choice to go back to our school all by myself to get my books inside the classroom. There are some few students left here in the campus even it will darker soon . Probably, they are practicing something. I entered to classroom hallways. It's empty and it's dimmed. I slowly walked passed through the classrooms.

Suddenly, I saw our classroom has a light inside. I infer that there someone in our classmates and I think our one of the teachers. I reached the classrom and I opened the door. It reveals our classroom, no people inside.

" Haishttt.. Someone forgot to turn off the lights" I whispered. 

Is my ear hears right? I hear crying sounds. I can feel my face becomes too pale. No.. no ghost here... Calm down, Dahyun-ah.. No ghosts existed. My eyes wandering around the classroom. I'm really scared. I gasped and I saw.........
Nayeon??

She is crying softly in the corner back of the room. You can't hear her if you don't pay attention to your surroundings.

Why is she crying? and why she is still here?. Many questions come to my mind. She looks up because she feel there is someone came to her. She looked at me and she just ignore me. She still crying. I don't know why. I want to ask her but you know that I still hated her. But conscience is hitting on me, it said that I need to talked her so she can stop crying.

I sat beside her and my face was close to her. I removed hair to her face. I patted hershoulder to calmed down her. She suprised at me based on her reaction when I sat down and patted her shoulder. I spoke.

" You know, don't keep it to yourself.. just release your anger right now. Cry all you want. I'm just here to wait you to speak up. I know there's something wrong. I will not push you to tell me what is it right now. I will wait for you." I calmly said to her.

 

As I said earlier, I waited her to stop crying. After 5 minutes crying, she stops. She rubs her face to remove her tears. I just stare at her. Her face was very swollen and red. She finally decides to speak.

"Why are you here? It's already dissimisal." she asks me.

"I just came back here to get my books I left in my chair." I simply answered to her question.

" I will leave now, I need to go home because it's late. You should go home too. Thank you for comforting me... Don't worry to me it's just a bad day to me." Nayeon coldly said.

Well, what do I expect to her?? Of course,she will not said her problems to me. Because I was cold to her. Okay... I am being good to her today. So, Nayeon don't expect me to do this again because it's just today. Today.. I let passed my hatred feelings to you like in lunch earlier.

"Ah..ok.. See you tomorrow then,"  I started to walk away from her when suddenly she reach my hands and swiftly pull me back. I froze from the sudden attraction. She holds my hand tightly and she slowly speaks. " Don't go first, I need you to tell something."  she added "Don't move, I can feel he's here, I will say if you can move. Stay still..." she warned me.

I don't know what's happening here. My hands are still holding hers. She warned me again. Couple minutes passed.

"Ok.. you can move now" Nayeon already left my hand hanging because she removes it.

"Nayeon, what's that for? Who is him?" I curiously asks her.

" He is my crazy stalker from senior high, he always watched over me. He is the reason why I crying here earlier because I ran away over him. He is catching me, Dahyun and I can't do this anymore. I always run,run and hide. I'm tired of it. My parents don't listened to me. I cannot go home straight because I'm scared he will follow me until to my house. I never said it to everyone. Since you are the one who saw me crying.. I need to tell you about this." Nayeon explaining it cowardly and she start to teared up again.

I don't know why I feel so attached with her right now. And I can feel that my hate for her was suddenly vanished when she tell me about this. I don't know about her really well so I can easily judge her. If I got a chance to know her, I will realized that everything I said about her before were just insecurities or something. I mistakenly known her. I taught she likes attention much but I was wrong.

" Dahyun, I know how much you don't like me from the start. But I'm begging you to help me about this. You're the one who only know this. Please, help me.." 

"What help do you need?" I raised my brows.
 

" I need you.... to.. always by my side...." Nayeon slowly said it to me.

Always by your side??? How??? My friends will be suprised if I'm with Nayeon all the times!!!

"What do you mean, Nayeon?? I will be your bodyguard or personal assistant??" I raised my voice to her. Seriously, I can't do this.

Her face become suprised at my reply. "It's not like that, Dahyun! I just want a person who will accompany to me where ever I go" Nayeon deny it but her explaination is like I will be bodyguard same.

"I don't like it" I answered sharply. She was dissappointment to me."Why not your friends can accompany you, you have a lot of friends over there and I am just one person so i can not assure you that I can protect you from your stalker and I heard you are rich , you can hire a bodyguard as well but it's embarrassing..." I said and I will add some but I stop talking because she is no longer listening to me. My conscience hits me again. She sat down in the chair and looked down in the floor. She thinks that no one can help her out.
What will I gonna do?? Oh my.. Dahyun.. why  you came to this room again.. Regret hits me again.
I sat beside to her and I start to speak.
" Nayeon, I will accept it but only one month. Just one month, I can acompany you.. If he is not leaving you alone.. Well, I need to stay beside you" I calmly said it to her.
I promised that I saw her eyes sparkling with my sudden offer to her.
"Yes!! Just one month, if he leaves me , you can leave too!" Nayeon happily said and she hugs me tightly. I feel akward about it because the people you hate before was hugging you right now. I just smiled at her and she smiles me back.
" My assistant Dahyun!!!" Nayeon happily declare. WHAT!!! ASSISTANT!! OH MY GOSH!! WHY IM A FOOL TO TRAPPED HER ACTING EARLIER.. I KNOW SHE WILL DO THIS TO ME. 
"What assistant???!" I angrily huffed to her. "Kidding, Dahyun.... I was just happy..because someone will help me.. shall we go??" Nayeon ask me and offer her hands to me.
No choice. I grab her hands and fakely happily said "Let's go, Nayeon" 

Author's Note:
Annyeong! Finally Dayeon interaction!! I'm sorry for the delayed MomoxMina scene. Are you not curious what are the reactions of the whole gang when they found out that Nayeon and Dahyun will be always together starting next chapter. I know you wait this moment when Dahyun will talk to Nayeon. What are the reaction of two bestfriends, Sana and Tzuyu who we know they like Dahyun and Nayeon. Stay up.. and wait my update guys. I hope you like this chapter. BYE~