Sana's Unforgettable P.E. Class

Maybe We?

CHAPTER 8

 

When Mina and Momo went home. We heard that we will not have Science subject until dissmisal because there is teacher's meeting. So our teachers dissmiss us early. We are very happy because it's very few chances to be dismiss early or no classes.

Jungyeon was jumping happily towards to Tzuyu and Sana while the others followed at her.

" Tzuyu, are you not excited to see us now..huh?? why both of you was very sad that we dismissed early" Jungyeon teases.

" Were happy at the dissmissed line but were not happy when we see you happy because if you are so happy, I doubt many people think, you are crazy because I know later on when we are walking you starting singing some random songs to fit your mood today. And were not glad of it because  it can irrate to other students." Tzuyu abruptly said it without thought of it.(Sorry to Jungyeon's fans)

"You are so judgemental, Tzuyu-ah. I'm not worst singer here. I can be singer someday, Tzuyu. You will see. If I become singer, I will forget you if it's happen. I will snob YOU!!"

We started to walk when suddenly Sana clings my arm. I wish that everyday she will do this to me. I want the feel that Sana is very close to me. I feel excited and nervous at the same time. We continue walking going to library. Before, she asking me if it's okay with me if she clings to me. Everytime she will clings me, she needs permission to me. But now, I let her do it even she didn't asks. Just automatic. 

" You are so comfortable, Dahyun-ah" Sana said it softly that I am the only one who can hear it.


SANA'S POV
"You are so comfortable, Dahyun-ah" I said to Dahyun wholeheartedly. My heart is beating faster because she just looked up and smile at me. It's true. I feel safe and comfortable when I'm with her. 

Honestly, I feel I am different when Dahyun was near at me. Before, I was nervous when Dahyun is there because we didn't talked to each other and I think she is scary.  But there is one event that totally my impression to Dahyun changed and that change turn to be something else that really scares me off.

(FLASHBACK)

It's our P.E. Class and we are at outside of our room. It's very hot outside because it's noon.  We don't any shed to stand off to protect ourselves from the sun's heat. My teacher was very dumb because he don't know that we are so angry at him because he instruct us to run around the court ten times without thinking of it.

Ten times?? around the court?? HELL NO!!! I think one turns makes me dizzy because of strong heat. And then Tzuyu asks me if it's fine with me and I answered HELL NO.. NO WAY.. I WILL RUN THIS SPACIOUS COURT.. SASENGNIM, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US??!!.

Tzuyu and Mina knows that I am not athletic person, they worried to me. My teacher start to call my classmate names to start the run. When my teacher mentioned my name, I swear to God that I will not do this again EVER.. 
 
My teacher call me twice to start run. But I don't start. My teacher came up to me and yelled at me that I supposed to run when he said so. He said that I must follow teacher's order because it will affect to my grades. Whether I like it or not I supposed to run.

I have no choice, I just ran with my  whole life around the court. I was praying hard that I can finish this stupid activity when someone tapped my shoulders.

When I turn around, I can see it's Dahyun who was running behind me. Why the heck is Dahyun here? When I looked to the surroundings, the other sections arrived in the quadrangle. I ask her.

"Dahyun, why are running too when your classmates are just warming up?" I asks her with my weak voice. I can feel my chest is burning and my voice is getting weaker.

"I am worried at you, when I saw you earlier when your teacher scolding you because you don't like to run. I just want to make sure you're alright and my teacher seems didn't mind it." Dahyun explained.

I am very touched to her explanation. I know the reason why Chaeyoung is very very into Dahyun. Chaeyoung said to us before if she is a man she probably like Dahyun because of her looks and attitude. My other friends are have a same feeling towards to Dahyun. The way Dahyun was concerned, the way you will just realized you already fallen at her. No doubt that everyone likes her before even us girls. She is no longer behind me, she was beside to me. 

I can feel my head hurts and chest is getting hotter. My breathing was abnormally fast and I can't feel oxygen/air anymore. My vision is suddenly become black and I feel like I fall down.

In CLINIC...

I take deep breaths and I start to open my eyelids slowly. My eyes meet Dahyun worried face. Is she the one who brought me here? If she... she is definitely a strong girl because I am heavier than her.

Suddenly, Dahyun asks me.
" OH MY GOSH!! SANA, what did you feel right now?? Are you dizzy, nausea or something. TELL ME!! They are so worried at you"

"Where are they?? And who brought me here??" I asks her.

I can see that she is having a hard time to answered my question because she is just looking at me. Finally she spoke up " They are still in P.E class, your teacher continued the activity. He said that you will just take a long test after so you can catch up" she timidly answered.

"But.. in my last question.. who brought me here?" I raise my tone bit high. 

She's walked back and forth and it feels uneasy. I want to yell her but I... CAN"T..

" I called the boy nurse to help me to brought you here because your teacher doesn't want your classmates to be excused to the activity while me.. I'm not his student so he doesn't mind to come with you. I was the only one who is excused today because they are busy." she reasoned.

Why I am expecting that she is the one who brought me? I'm quite disappointed but I feel like why she is very worried at me? No one who done this before. Run with you to make sure you're alright. Watch you and asks you if you're fine.

The nurse came up and said it's already 4 hours passed when I came up here. So it's already 6 pm. It means it's already dissmissal. Dahyun looked at me apologetically because she lied to me at the first question. She speaks first.

"  I'm sorry, Sana. I didn't tell you about dismissal. They already left because they need to go home while me... My house is nearer at yours.. So I end up waiting for you to make sure you're already fine. And I can come with you when you are going home" Dahyun explains.

Ohmy!! I can feel my cheeks are blushing!! She is cute when she is worrying. Shy but straight forward person. Imagine if she confessed to someone she likes.  I.. LIKE.. HER... Wait?? did I say I like her?? No.. Sana, this is so wrong.. wrong.. wrong.. wrong.. She is just worried as a friend, not like what you're thinking about.

"Sana... Are you not going home?? Come on.. It's getting late.." Dahyun asks me innocently.

I stuttered "OKAY.."

And we started walking to go to our homes. While we are walking, she started to open up to me. Because she didn't talked to me unless I talked to her. I'm quite suprised that Dahyun is running behind me earlier because I don't expect her to follow me. We talked a lot of things about her and I can feel every time her eyes gazed at me, my heart flutters. One incident, when they are some boys approaching us in the street. She hold my hand tightly and said 

 

"NEVER LET ME GO...."

 

When she said that, my heart melts like a hard ice that melts and becomes water. How can I not fall in love to her?? She is so sweet and caring. I wonder why she don't have any boyfriend before if she is sweet person. I know she just hides this kind of personality to the others because when she is the school, she looks very cold person. I just followed my heart and never let her hands go. When we reached to our gate, she said that.

" You can let me go right now because you are now safe" she softly said to me.

I followed her and I take my hands away from hers. I pouted ,she came up and reach my two hands to her. "

Next time, never do things that you know you can't. Tell me if there's someone who pushes you to do it, okay?? "

Dahyun smiles warmly and take her hands away from mine. "So, I hope you're fine now, I will go home now.." Dahyun bids goodbye at me. She is waving her hands. I sighed and whispered to myself.

 

 

"I hope not because I still need you now...."


For I know, it's the next day when I found out that Dahyun is the one who actually brought me all the way to clinic. Tzuyu said that Dahyun carries me even she is having hard time because I am heavier and taller at her. Others said that they offered help to Dahyun just to bring me in the clinic but she just refuses it. She reasoned to them that she was guilty to not noticed that I'm not okay while we are running around the court. And my friends said that Dahyun volunteered to stay with me at the clinic until I woke up. On that day, I suddenly become happy when I heard that. 

(END OF FLASHBACK)


After that, I started to like her more and I always want to cling at her. Because  when I'm with her, I feel calmed and relaxed that I don't need to worry because she will assures that you are safe if you come close to her and the one who will not ever let you go..


I hope..
I hope..
You like me too..
Because my heart needs you now...

Author's Note:
Annyeong, my first ever quick update!! I am so lazy to do my homeworks and preparation for my presentation tommorrow.. It is because I DON"T KNOW WHAT I SUPPOSED TO DO ANYMORE FOR MY FREAKING ASSIGNMENTS! I want to update chapters more because I feel inspired about the love life of my friends. Well, it's Sana's POV.. She's has a special feelings too at Dahyun. IT'S MUTUAL!!! Anyway, I wrote in the description that Dahyun will be confused to her feelings because many people/character really likes her. Dahyun always feel overwhelmed for that. It's Dayeon,ChaeDa,DaNa... and who's next Twice member or character will I hooked up to Dahyun. You will find out in the next chapters. In the next chapter, I will continue Sana PoV and I will add the scene where Momo come with Mina to go in Mina's apartment. Did you know "Sana" in Tagalog or in Philippine Language was "I hope or I wish" It's the best way to end my chapter today if I put it here. Filipino readers know this too, sometimes it's akward to said Sana. Because it reminds me of Twice Sana. SANA you read this!! hahaha That's all for now!! Bye~~