It's You??!

Maybe We?

Chapter Three

 

"Hello, my name is................"

 

 

 

 

"My name is  Im Nayeon, 17 years old... and I am from Gyeonggi-do, I am sorry to interrupt you but I think I forgot to introduce myself earlier" Nayeon said clearly.

What? she just embarss me in front of the class and I feel like I am so stupid to just introduce. I looked at her and I can feel my blood is rising because of my anger. I keep my composure. When my professor spoke.

"Ok... Nayeon-shii you may sit down"

"You.. you start again to introduce yourself" my professor pointed at me.
I need to finish this simple thing. 

"Hello again, My name is Kim Dahyun,16 years old and I am from Incheon. Please treat me well and I hope we will help each other. Thank You!!" my classmates clapped their hands as they welcome me here.

"Dahyun, you can sit beside Chaeyoung-shii" 

"Ok sir!! Gamsahamnida.." I answered to him.

When I sit on my desk. Chaeyoung smiled at me and greet me as well.

"Annyeong!! Dahyun,right?? I am Chaeyoung!! nice to meet you and I hope we will become close as soon as possible.. hehehe.." Chaeyoung greeted me.

I feel good when Chaeyoung greeted me and I hope she will be my closest friends here. I think she is a good and cheerful person. I smiled at her and we started our own conversations like about the school, the events, the system, the teachers, the classmates  and a lot of things we've talked about since there is no lessons because it's first day of school and mostly it's about knowing the new students more. When we are chatting, someone interrupt us. 

"Hey!! Chaeyoung!! you are not coming with us? Is it because you just found a person that you want to talked with... I am so hungry so could you just leave her here and talk instead   to her later... I need to eat!!. I am sorry Dahyun, but can I take Chaeyoung for a while??" a girl named Momo appeared to our front.

" Sure... you can take her. I think I need to take rest because Chaeyoung is really talkative. Chaeyoung, you can go if you want. We will just continue later and I think your friends need you" I said to Chaeyoung.

" But it's fine with me if they go without me, so I just stay here and talk to you instead before my wallet gets emptied" Chaeyoung replied to me.

"WHAT!! you just throwing our friendship like that!!! Because you think I will spend too much and because she is pretty too, GOSH!! Chaeyoung! you just met her today and you really like her that you will waste our 4 years of being friends. It's 4 years!! chaeyoung, 4 years!!" Momo angrily said to Chaeyoung.

Momo sighed and said " If you never wanted to let her go. Dahyun, can you accompany us to go in cafeteria to buy some foods because my friend Chaeyoung!! wants you to come with us.. Can you??" Momo asked me. And I replied to her a "YES, I can go with you".

But Momo said to Chaeyoung " Stay here Chaeyoung. Don't come with us!! You said you want to talk instead than to lose money". I laughed at them. Seriously! Chaeyoung looked like a puppy who left behind with her owner. I mouthed "Sorry" to Chaeyoung. Now, we are walking and Momo sighed and speaks up.

"Chaeyoung is really dead to me. Our friends left me because of her childish act and earlier she looks pitiful when I said to her that she will not come with us, if she wants to come at first time, she just said yes! I will come to you but can Dahyun join with us? you know she needs friends.. like that. So there is no commotion earlier and no one left me behind. Right, Dahyun" Momo said

"Yeah! I think so. Chaeyoung is really funny." I nervously laughed to Momo because for me it's akward.

"FUNNY?? NO!! She is no fun, Dahyun!! I disagree on your statement. On our friends Chaeyoung and Jungyeon are the least who has good joking skills. Of course, they love to joke but their joke is something that..... I don't know why I don't like their jokes and pranks because it's not worth to laugh for. I think so.

"Ah really, if Chaeyoung is not good. I think your friends including you are more cheerful?? Am I right? " I asked

"BINGO!! Yes.. you need to hang more with us than her. Arasso?? and anyway she just throw our friendship like that so you can be replacement for Chaeyoung" Momo joked.

I  laughed at her and we continue walking and it seems to far to our classroom because we are talking too much each other. I feel comfortable talking with her. She is so girly because she talks about a lot of cute boys in this school that she try to admit that she likes this boy.. blah blah blah blahh... but she does'nt wanted to fall in love again because it's too painful to her that the boy likes someone and she heard that at this time a lot of boys cheated their partners to someone that is prettier and ier girls outside of the school. And we arrived at the school's cafeteria and a lot of people looked at me because I am a new student here and there is someone asking my name but I don't answer them back because I was talking to Momo.

"Dahyun, it seems you are getting a lot of people's attention.. I think you can be the one of the most popular girl here in school because you are so pretty and whitey. " Momo commented at me.

" Ah.. I don't think so and I am not interested at popular - popular thing. I just don't want too much exposure to the public. I want to live peaceful." I replied to her.

"So.... you hate this situation??" Momo asked  "Yes,kinda. Let's go back to our classroom and you mentioned that your few friends is in our section" I insisted. "OK :)" she replied.

When we came back. I can see that Chaeyoung is standing in our room's door and perhaps she is waiting for us. She saw us laughing and talking while eating our foods going to the classroom. Momo seems to be suprised at her presence as we are near to come in classroom.

"Momo, you seems to having fun to my wonderful friend of mine and I think you  purposedly steal my girl to have alone time with her. I know you what to close at her so you can get what you want and that is Kai, your ultimate crush and it is happened that my Dahyun is getting popular lately in 5 hours and it is possible that Kai wants to know Dahyun so you... Chaeyoung talking non-stop to Momo with her good acting like in the dramas.

Then Momo pulled my hand and continue to come in our classmates while Chaeyoung is still talking and Momo said to me that  "Don't mind Chaeyoung, I think she needs to take her medication to stop talking her nonsense statements and I will introduce you with our friends. Is it okay for you?" Momo asked me. And I just nodded and continue to eat my snacks.

While I was eating. Chaeyoung shouts at Momo.
"Momoring!!! how dare you to not listen to me. I was talking about your plan on how to get your ultimate crush using Dahyun while you just ignored me!" Chaeyoung shouts.

"How dare you to help me if you just neglect our friendship earlier" Momo shouts. "OH REALLY??" Chaeyoung replied

"You want to fight with me" Momo said. And they are arguing non-stop and many other student's name are getting involved. For my perspective, it is like a childish quarelling. they digging about their past right now and one person stand up and stand between them and shouts.

"YOU TWO!!! SHUT UP!!! I was getting stress on both of you." a girl named Jihyo said it very loudly that whole class paused on their doings and start to look at her. And there is another girl named Jungyeon slowly clapped her hands and said that "Very good!! Soon to be class president!! Jihyo!!" shouts. Many students cheer too like " Jihyo for class president!! Whoo!!"  It's getting noisier again and Momo start to talk to Chaeyoung like nothing happened and they talk about the class officers that will happen later in the afternoon.

While I was smiling, I looked at the girl named Nayeon who is staring at me too when I turn my head to her.

Nayeon????

(Flashback)
"By the way, if you want to know me or befriend me. My name is Nayeon.^^ Just text me if you want but if you don't want okay then :D

Such a pretty name. Nayeon.. .

Earlier..

"My name is  Im Nayeon, 17 years old... and I am from Gyeonggi-do, I am sorry to interrupt you but I think I forgot to introduce myself earlier"

(In text message)

"Btw, I am leaving too for the sake of my feelings for you will be gone too. I will go back to Seoul and never ever come back there..."

(End of the Flashback)

IS she........ the one who texted at me?? 

When I was thinking it in my mind, Momo interrupt me.

"Hey Dahyun, I thought you want to meet our friends" Momo asked "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine I just thought of something"  I replied at her with reassuring smile.

After I replied to Momo, my eyes got back again to Nayeon. I'm really curious who is she. But I remembered that I must hate her because she embarass me earlier. I just thought to myself that I must keep that I am the one who cheer her up when she texted a wrong number. Anyway, I think she does'nt know me because I don't replied her back when she introduce herself plus I don't mentioned my name, so she really don't know.

Momo and Chaeyoung introduce their friends as they promised to me and they are Jungyeon and Jihyo. Unufortunely, their other friends are belong to the next section so they said that I can meet them up sooner. I thought Jungyeon was one of the baddest girl in this section but I was wrong, Momo mentioned that she is the one of the best leaders from recent school years and I cannot believe it! Jungyeon is seem naughty and nice girl but she does'nt show it to everyone. While Jihyo is most comfortable person to talked in. She is like my big sister as I talked to her. She give me some advices  really quickly as I chatted at her. I don't think I am not shy and quiet anymore. It is because I already have people who I trusted for NOW and I hope to continue it  so I can truly trust them.

 

Author's Note
Annyeong!! I'm already back after 4 days!! Whew~ As I promised, there are Twice members  who will appeared in the next chapters.  In the next chapter, you will meet the other Twice members like Sana,Tzuyu and Mina. In this chapter the main pairing was Dayeon~ even Dahyun have grudges on her. I don't why I put up some Momo and Chaeyoung teasing moments here that I find it very cute. BTW, I'm sorry guys if I don't use some formal way to speak to the elders in Korean like unnie,oppa and etc. because I think it's more comfortable if they are in the same ages and they are in the same year.Thank you very much who are waiting for this story and I hope that you will like this even I don't have good grammar skills. Okiee~~ Bye!