Yeonnie Is Her?!

Maybe We?

 

CHAPTER 27.2

Early in the morning, Yugyeom arrives to the destinated school where his cousin studying. He looked up to it and talk to himself "Woahh.. This is bigger than my school. Well, Seoul it is." He went inside and the security checked him up and he speak " I am transferee, so I don't have I.D yet." Yugyeom said as he showed to the guards his form that will tell that he was enrolled at this school. "Okay, you may go. Just ask someone to take you at the faculty so you can meet your homeroom teacher there. Or you can just meet up if you know someone else studying here, understand?" One of the guard asked him. Yugyeom just nodded and proceed inside. 

"Woah..There are a lot of students here. This can be a university" Yugyeom stated and he remembered that Nayeon texted her that she will stroll him around this campus. "Should I contact her now to help me or not???" He deeply sighed and he started figeting his phone and he dialled Nayeon's number. Yugyeom patiently waited Nayeon's response when...

"Hello.." Nayeon's voice can be heard in the other line.

"Uhhmm. Hello, noona. I am right now at the school grounds and you never told me that this school was pretty big. I'm  just wondering if you can fetch me because I cannot find the faculty room I supposed to go. Are you already here???" Yugyeom asked.

"Ne.. I came here really early but I cannot fetch you or help you right now because I need to fix some things, you know... Being absent for 2 weeks because hospitalized and need to catch up some things. I am really sorry, yugyeom but I promise I will make up with you in other time... Maybe, later during break. I will take you to different places here in school so you cannot be lost or confuse. I'm sorry, again" Nayeon apolegitcally said.

"Gwaenchanha!!! I think I can handle this.. Keep that promise because I anticipating that "make up" to me. hehehe. I hope you can finish that catch up things so we can bond together early.. I know you can do it! Fighting!!!" Yugyeom suddenly cheered Nayeon and the latter just laughed.

"Okay. Okay I will hung this up because you need to find the faculty first. It's only 30 minutes left before the classes officially begins. Goodluck! I hope you can find friends here!" Nayeon said while having smile plastered on her.

"Okay, if you said so. Thanks, noona" Yugyeom said but Nayeon cutted her "Yugyeom, I know it's little weird request but can you call me as Nayeon again because if they find out that you are senior when we are together they will be confuse. Call me Nayeon, I don't mind it. " Nayeon explained and Yugyeom giggled " You're so cute, Nayeon-ah~! Okay~! " 

There is silence when Yugyeom speaks up again " I hope I can really help you to forget your feelings to that person so you can't be hurt. " Yugyeom said it with sincerity.

"Thanks, Yugyeom~ You really understand me. I never thought that you're the person will help me to forget everything to my lovelifes.. heheehe. Okay I will hang this up, for real. See you later~" Nayeon said with enthuastic voice. Yugyeom answer back "Bye~"

Yugyeom flashes his one of his best smiles that everyone can noticed how happy he is. He never thought that he will feel giddy over phone converstaion this time, again. He looked with his cheeky smile and said to himself " I will really help you to forget that feelings, Nayeon-ah. Just wait for me and I'll be there to rescue your broken heart. I will let that feelings transfer to me." 

While walking, he can feel that many eyes are watching him and they really knew if they are some new students and of course, good-looking students. Some of them, asked him if he was new student and Yugyeom took this oppurtunity to seek help going to faculty.

" Are you new here??  I think I didn't see you here? It looks like you're looking something? Maybe we can help you."  young kind-hearted student asked Yugyeom with his friends.

"Uhmm, Yes, I'm new here and I having trouble going to faculty rooms because I don't know where it is but can you take me there?" Yugyeom asked politely.

"Sure, we can help you but what's your name, first?" A student asked.

"I'm Kim Yugyeom from Incheon." Yugyeom replied and the students reacted 'Ahh~~'

"What's your year and section?" A student asked him again while there are walking going to faculty room. "Uhmm... I am in senior year, section 2.?" Yugyeom said.

" Senior??? I never thought that someone transferring here at the last year of high school! It's very rare to happen and we thought that you're just a sophromores like us." a student said it loudly.

 Yugyeom feels little comfortable talking to his dongsaeng and the dongsaengs is very happy because they all enjoy Yugyeom's antics until they came to faculty's room.

"Sunbae! If you get popular, don't be snob! We are the ones who helped you at your first day! Don't forget us!" students said as they bid goodbye to Yugyeom. The students confessed that Yugyeom can be popular because of his good looks and he has a great timing for the attention since he enrolled late.

" Of course! I will not forget all of you! Thanks for taking me here. I hope we see all around!" Yugyeom said while he was about entering the faculty room. When he entered to the faculty room, all people are very busy on their own works or stuffs. But someone caught his attention. He saw some young girl complaining and whining to her teacher, maybe and he thought that the girl was kinda cute because of her voice. 

"Ms. Park, I cannot do this! I am not only the one who's in charge of the show!  I am just SUBSTITUTE~! Why I am the only one who will handle this budgeting??? Why not, Tzuyu or other members of production. You know Ms. Park that I am very weak when it comes to Math and I am not good at estimating some prices...  And I'm also clumsy and I often forgot some things and if that happens.. the budget will be lost and everyone will be mad at me. In that case, I will point you because I have warned you about my these things and probably you will pay for the lose. Ms. Park, I'm begging you. I don't want problems rising for the show and------" Sana whined to her teacher who cutted her "Stop... Who do you expect me to do these budgeting??" Ms. Park said while raising her eyebrow.

"TZUYU!!! She's good with everything, Ms. Park. She is more responsible than me." Sana suggested.

"No-no. You mentioned responsible, right? That's why I giving this task to you to be more responsible than her. Besides, she do a lot for this show. The reason why I cannot give this to her because she is very busy in her sport activities. She's still varsity of badminton. I thought you will understand this because you are the bestfriend of Tzuyu. You must do this, Sana. I appointed you, it means you can get more grades from me and to the other subjects." Mr. Kang explained.

" But Ms. Park..--"

" Uhmm.. Hello, Good morning.. Hmmm.. I am new here and I need to see my homeroom teacher so he can take me to my classroom."  Yugyeom suddenly asked to Ms. Park and Sana just stared to him with disbelief.

" What is your year and section?" Ms. Park asked.

" I am in Grade 12, section 2" Yugyeom replied.

"Ahhh~!!  Your teacher is Mr. Kang but he leave for a while. Just wait for him, okay?? What is your name, by the way? Because I will be your teacher for English classses." Ms. Park asked.

"I'm Kim Yugyeom from Incheon. " 

" Why do transfer here?? It's very uncommon if you transfer when finishing high school in a year. Is there a reason for it?" 

" Uhmmm. I transfer here because my cousin and...... my ex-girlfriend were studying here and I want to be spend time with them because it's my final year of my high school life." 

" What's your cousin name?? Why you don't ask help from them when you are new here?"

" They are busy and they both popular here from what I heard. They are not same year with me, they are in junior year." 

" Junior year?? Who's popular in Juniors, Sana?? I bet you know everyone because you are too noisy and cheerful. Who's popular that has surname of Kim?" Ms, Park turned to Sana and Sana was very suprised to sudden question. Sana nervously blurted out " Uhmmm... Kim Jongin or Kim Hanbin?!!" 

Yugyeom chuckled and said "Wrrong! My cousin was a girl... Ms. Sana, right?" Yugyeom show his cheeky smile and Ms. Park sense something and she pushed Sana slightly. "OHMYGAWHD!! Sana, you will have a lovelife from now on. You two can be couple!"

Sana lightly blushed and Yugyeom keep teasing Sana by sending winks " What are you saying, Ms. Park!! I don't like flirty boys like him. And I don't like someone who is very confident by his looks. It's very annoying!" Sana stormed out.

Yugyeom just laughed and keep teasing Sana " Hey~~~ Don't take it seriously. I'm just kidding.. Did you mention looks?? Did you think that I am handsome? " Yugyeom said and Sana cannot take the situation anymore. She release a loud sigh and walked out the room. When Sana leaves, Yugyeom bursted out laughing.

" You're good, Kim Yugyeom. I never seen her blushed before. Do you like her?" Ms. Park asked.

" No... It's just I find her cute earlier when she is complaining to you, Ms. Park. What is your homeroom class, Ms. Park?" Yugyeom asked.

" My class is section 1 of Juniors.. Sana is in section 2.. We are having a show this month and I appointed her as a substitute for being in charge that's why she complains to me." Ms. Park said.

" I see.... Is that Mr. Kang??" Yugyeom said while pointing his finger to a man with glasses.

" Yes, He is Mr. Kang. Why did I not noticed him?... Mr. Kang!!! You're new student is here with me!!!!" Ms. Park shouted and the man turn his head and went to her desk.

" So you are Kim Yugyeom???" Mr. Kang asked. Yugyeom nodded and Mr. Kang quickly said " Let's go!!!  I need to teach early and the classes will begin for a moment." 
Mr. Kang dragged Yugyeom outside and Yugyeom gives 'thank you' to Ms. Park for entertaining him.

"Ms. Park!!!! Dahyun will be arrived soon to our classroom!! Come quickly! You need to give her message and we will eat afterwards!"  classmates of Dahyun and Nayeon rushed into the faculty room. Yugyeom heard Dahyun's name and he thought to himself " So Ms. Park is the teacher of Hyunnie... and Nayeon. I think her classmates prepared something big.. I'm vey excited what will happen this day if I tell to everyone that I am cousin of Dahyun and ex of Nayeon? Oh boy, I can't wait...  to her reaction."

 

(Meanwhile)

"I hate that boy!!!! He's too proud to his looks??!! His looks is not even passing to my standards of definition of handsome. He's not qualified for being handsome!!! Did he think that he's my type!!! That's a big NO!!! So annoying!!!

Ms. Park give this budgeting task to me that I don't know how I supposed to do it. Arghhhhh!!!! My day begins badly because of that new student~!!!!  Good thing that he is not my classmate or same year to me because I know from his eyes that he will teasing me when we meet! I don't want to see that face.... I hate Kim Yugyeom!!!" Sana whispering to herself while going to her classroom.

Sana entered to her classroom, without minding about the situation happening in the next room because they are preparing for classroom coming of Dahyun.  I think Tzuyu easily noticed my sulking face because she quickly went to my desk.

" Yah~! Why are you sulking this morning? Earlier, you're too happy and excited to see Dahyun but now look at you, you're being grumpy. Is something wrong?? " Tzuyu asked  Sana with concern.

"  I met new student who is bastard... Ughh!!!!! I hate him!!! I want to punch him to prove him that I don't want him~!!!!"  Sana said while clenching my teeth.

" Ahhh~~!! Yiee~~~ Someone who can relate to Dahyun when she meets Nayeon!!" Tzuyu teases me.

" Stop it!!! I will consult this to my dubu!!! She will be angry too when I told this." Sana said.

" So who is this lucky guy who annoys you??" Tzuyu asked.

" He's name was Kim Yugyeom and he is senior."  Sana explained.

"Yugyeom??? As in Kim Yugyeom??" Tzuyu repeated. " Yes.. Do you know him??? Don't tell me yes because I will definitely ignore you this day!!!" 
Tzuyu thought " Kim Yugyeom is the person who is Nayeon referring... He's not good for Nayeon.. He will cause a lot of troubles.. I am getting nervous."

" Hey????!! I am asking you if you know him." Sana nudges Tzuyu. "Uhmmm.... Senior?? No.. I know some Kim Yugyeom who is younger to us.. I'm just suprised." 

" Good. I don't want to involve myself to him!! I don't like someone who is annoying like him. I wonder who is his cousin who is popular in our same year. Probably, annoying too."

"What?? HE HAS A COUSIN??" Tzuyu stand up to her seat while looking to Sana with wide eyes. " Yes.. He mentioned it to Ms. Park because he asked for a help to her and he mentioned that he has a popular girl cousin studying here. I don't know who has a Kim surname who is popular.. There is a lot of Kims... Here, we have 15 Kims in our section... " Sana boringly said.

" Nayeon don't told me about this.. I think she don't know who is the cousin of Yugyeom or maybe she can use 'cousin' title so they can't be questioned from everyone. I need to know it.." Tzuyu thought but it was cutted by her proffesor arrival to their classroom to begin their classes.

"Class! Go to your proper places! I will begin to make your attendance!!"
Tzuyu left Sana and she went to her desk. She get her phone and texted Nayeon.
 

To: Nayeonnie~
Hey, Sana saw your Yugyeom... She told me that your Yugyeom has cousin here who is popular here in our school and at the same time same year with us.. Do you know her?? Or you two planned to inroduced yourselves as cousins only?? I am nervous, Nayeon.. He might just using you."

Tzuyu send the message and she waiting for her reply but nothing is coming. Tzuyu thought " I am not allowing you Nayeon if you get trouble by coming with him. Based on Sana's explaination, I am sure that Yugyeom is not good for you.. He might change you, Nayeon. I can tolerate your vulnerability to Dahyun than breaking your image to this boy"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 Yugyeom is walking with his homeroom teacher, Mr. Kang going to his classroom. He noticed that they passed over

Dahyun and Nayeon's classroom because from the hallways.. it's very noisy and there are decorations and pictures of the two. And he saw Dahyun who is surrounded with many students. He smirked and ignore the loud cheers. 
Minutes passed when they reached to his classroom and everyone becomes quiet when they enter to the room. Murmurs,whispers and gasps can be heard inside the room. Many of his classmates, especially girls giggled and pushing to each other. While the boys is just staring at him. 

" Attention class!! You will have new classmate and he will introduce himself so keep quiet!" Mr. Kang said while he turned to Yugyeom " Now, introduce yourself to yur classmates.. Your classmates kinda like you because of your looks."

" Ne... Gamsahamnida for complementing me. I will introduce myself." Yugyeom replied back.

Yugyeom cleared his throat  and he speaks " Hi!! Fools!! I am Kim Yugyeom from Incheon. Hmm... I am the handsome cousin of Kim Dahyun of Juniors and ex- boyfriend of Im Nayeon of Juniors as well.. " The whole class grew quiet and they are very suprised from his weird introduction. Mr. Kang just glared to him and Yugyeom continues " From now on, I will be your classmate and probably will be Nayeon's boyfriend, again. It's pleasure to meet you all, That's all" Yugyeom finishes his introduction when someone interrupted him.

"Are you serious?? How can you be Dahyun's cousin if you don't look like her." a boy asked and he is one of Dahyun's fans as they called him. Everyone agreed and Yugyeom just smiled to him " If you don't believe me I can show tons of her pictures!! Stolen pictures if you want when she is in their house.. And I have her picture with me... So it means that I have a proof that she is my cousin or relative." 

" How about for Nayeon??" he asked again. " I have them too.. do you want to see it??" Yugyeom raised his eyebrow,

" Stop!!!! You're not allowed to bring up your phones during class hours.. Keep it and show them later. You may go to the empty desk over there." Mr. Kang annoyingly said.

Yugyeom went his desk and many of his classmates asked him about the two. Yugyeom was right. Nayeon and Dahyun has a special bond because he heard that many ships them because of the incident and rumours that they are dating. Of course, Yugyeom shared some informations that is not really true especially about Dahyun. 

" Really?? Dahyun is very stubborn?? I thought she is the one of kindest popular girl that I known.  So she is just acting??" his deskmate asked.

" Yes.. because she want to be recognized as the good girl even to our family... she got praises from our relative but the truth is she is very bad person to me. She even don't call me oppa.. You know how I am hurt by not calling oppa instead of my name only. She's really disrespectful.. I don't know why she behave like that." Yugyeom lied.

" Right!! She don't care everyone... That's why I prefer Nayeon over her. Nayeon is good for me because she will smile and greet eveyone."  one of classmates believed Yugyeom's lies.

When the professors or teachers left, almost everyone where typing to their phons to spread the news over the school from the informations they got for Yugyeom. 
 

One of the examples of their chain messages:
" Attention!

    There is a new student from our class that named Kim Yugyeom who is claiming that he is Kim Dahyun's cousin and ex- boyfriend of Im Nayeon who we all know that these two are rumoured that been dating. Did you remember that Dahyun told to us that they have no connection or relationship to each other when the truth is they have because Yugyeom is boyfriend of Nayeon. I bet they known each other for a long time before they transfer here in our school. They fooled us!!! This is really disappointing *sighs*"

"Kim Yugyeom is very good looking like Kim Dahyun. He has a lot of pictures of both of them. They been lying to us!! I thought Dahyun is different from the girls out there but she is a liar!!"

" Hearing how Dahyun sacrifices herself to Nayeon makes me think that how precious is Nayeon to Dahyun.. But we don't know that there is deep reason behind it. The reason is Nayeon is the girlfriend of Dahyun's cousin so automatic Dahyun will rescue her because Nayeon means family to her because of her cousin. LOGIC!!!"

Seeing this messages from her phone, Tzuyu can't help to be angry because she don't expect that there is a big involvement to Dahyun.  She is worried to Nayeon,too because she never thought that Yugyeom use her as her ex. Tzuyu was really pissed off from the messages she is receiving and it was currently talking about to their classroom.

" Tzuyu, what are we gonna do?? Dahyun will be very affected to this mess.." Mina asked her.

" I don't know.. I am worried to Nayeon,too. Where's Sana?" Tzuyu asked when she noticed that Sana is not sitting to her desk.

" She went outside.. She is very angry as well. What is happening to their section, do you think?" Mina asked.

" I don't know... I'm getting too tired for them. They just came back and they are receiving hates because of that Kim Yugyeom!!" Tzuyu angrily said that everyone looked at them. Tzuyu stand up and she went in front. " Guys! I know some of you believes it but please don't ever hate them because I know them.. I am close to Nayeon and Dahyun... And they don't mention to me that they known each other before or what... "

" Because they are liar~!" a boy shouted.

" I am just saying as a friend and I know that they are not like that.. They care each other without that reasons.. But.. don't you all worried to them because they just got back from hospital and they are not perfectly fine and when the break comes they will be hurt from these all rumors.. Think before you speak."  Tzuyu annoying said while she went to her desk and she just take sleep to remove her bad vibes.

Not everyone realizes it, they continue to spread it. Even to the section 1 knows it except to Nayeon and Dahyun because no one dare to send the messages to them. Chaeyoung is one of them who keep receiving messages. She looks to Dahyun and she will stare again to her phone. She do it repeatedly when Dahyun noticed what is she doing.

" Hey, why are you looking at me like that?? Is there something on my face?" Dahyun asked.

" No.... I'm just spacing out.." Chaeyoung nervously said.

" Hey, I think something is wrong. Tell me what is it, Chaeyoungie?? You can trust me..." Dahyun said. Caheyoung noticed that all of their classmates are looking at them. Chaeyoung thought " Should I tell her or not?" 

" Hey, are you okay?? I will send you to the clinic if you don't feel fine." Dahyun offered.

"No.. I'm okay, Dahyun. I'm just sleepy. Don't mind me." Chaeyoung statement before she take a nap to her desk and

Dahyun noticed that her classmates are looking to her. Dahyun wonders that the class is very quiet especially Jungyeon who is just taking glances to her with unexplainable expression. Dahyun feels something that is very unpleasant. 

The school bell rings as a signal that the break begins. Everyone fixes their things and they are immediately went to outside to talk about the messages they received. The other students were very curious went all to Yugyeom's classroom  to see if it's true and to get many stories about the two.

Meanwhile in Section 1,  not everyone went outside and they are waiting to Dahyun and Nayeon going outside but it's not happening. Dahyun is finishing her exercises that she skip during she is gone. While Nayeon is waiting someone...

She read Tzuyu's message but she choose to ignore and don't reply with it because when she told her plan to Tzuyu, the girl disagrees to her. Nayeon thinks that Tzuyu is just making stories to not continue her plan. 

Nayeon noticed that something is wrong during the class hour because she cacthes some of her classmates looking to her but the very obvious was they are glancing to Dahyun non-stop. Nayeon massages her temples when her phone suddenly vibrates. 

From: Yugyeom

Nayeon, I can't go there because I was surrounded by many students.. Can we meet at the lobby instead?? 

 

"Huh??!! Surrounded?? Oh yeah... Maybe he recognize by his looks.. He is not changed since before."  Nayeon chuckled and she stand from her chair and everyone is suprised to her actions. Nayeon heard gasps. She turned around and see her classmates are shocked looking at her " Why are you all shock?? I don't do something that can make you shock. " Nayeon asked and Dahyun looked up from her book she is answering to see that her classmates are struggling answering Nayeon. 

"Uhhmmm... We are practicing our reactions when there is some performances.. You know to make them happy we need to have big reactions, right?? We are practicing our expression when we saw a wonderful performance.. We are shocking!!"  one of the their classmates explained while rubbing her head.

" You're all weird, guys.. Reactions can't be practiced.. reactions is just release naturally. So don't practice.. It looks fake." Nayeon said while going to outside.

When Nayeon left, everyone release a long sigh.. They are too obvious earlier. They tend to tell nothing to these two because they believe that is not true, after all. They believe that these two doesn't know each other. But it feels like it was still true because how they treat each other before. They have many conclusion to their heads when they found out the rumors. 

" Nayeon is not the big thing here.. It's Dahyun.. If Dahyun found out that many hating her, she will be affecting.. We don't want to see Dahyun cry for that." Jihyo whhispered to their classmates while looking at Dahyun who is busy answering the book.

"That's right!! But if Nayeon found out,too.. She will tell it to Dahyun for sure because I think Nayeon don't know Dahyun before... Ughhhh! It's too hard to pretend." Momo said and she added " In the other sections know this too.. Mina know about this because she texted me if it's okay here." 

"Hey.. What are you talking about?? What Mina knows?? and I am wondering why you don't take break because it's my first time to see all of you stay here...  Why?" Dahyun asked.

The whole gang are suprised to see Dahyun looking and asking them. " Uhmm.. Our stomach is still full because we have a feast early in the morning.. Yeah, It's first time.. we are even suprised that we are not hungry at all.." Jungyeon explained.

"Ahh~ Congratulations for that! " Dahyun said and after that she continue answering the exercises in her book,

"Phew~ That's too close..." one of her classmates said.

After a few minutes their nervousness began to show up again when they heard some voice over the hallways. Even Chaeyoung heard it and she woke up immediately.

"Dahyun!! Dahyun!!" Sana's voice echoeed through the hallways,

" Who is that?" Momo panickly asked and everyone stay alert. They left their desks and try to see who is shouting outside, Meanwhile Dahyun stopped answering on her book and she stand up as well "Who is calling me?" she said to herself.

Chaeyoung try to distract Dahyun as she say "Oh! Do you want me to look who's calling to you? I  can do it for you, I know you're busy right now so continue on what you are doing. I will look it first." Chaeyoung convinced Dahyun but Dahyun is very unstoppable 

" No, it's okay.. I guess it was Sana so don't look. I will come to her so she can stop shouting my name. It's embarassing. It might be important." Dahyun smiled while making her way outside but Chaeyoung still stopping her.

"Wait! You forgot something!!! " she lied. Dahyun turn around to see if she forgot something and she remembered and she patted Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"I didn't forgot something. Normally, my wallet and phone is in my pocket. You're tricking me, Chaeyoung-ah" 

" But I think you forgot something.. Go back and look for it!!" Chaeyoung tries. Dahyun just laugh and try to escape Chaeyoung's distraction.

While Sana is shouting, Tzuyu is running behind to catch her "Sana! Sana! Don't do this!" Tzuyu can't help to worried to Dahyun because she thinks if she was on her position right now she will be crying and scared. She don't want to see Dahyun like that. She doesn't deserve to receive hates when she was doing nothing. She need to stop her because if not something big will be happen.

Tzuyu do what she needs to do with her long legs but still Sana reached Dahyun's classroom. "Dahyun!" Sana shouted but suprisingly Dahyun's classmates is blocking her way to go inside. Tzuyu sighed of relief as she knows that she is not the only one who is worried to Dahyun.

"Yah! What are you all doing???!! I want to talk to Dahyun! Wae!!" Sana said with irrated tone.

"We know that you tell the gossips to her, don't you?" Jungyeon said as she blocked.

"She still need to know this! Many people are mad at her! She will definitely know this sooner. She will be hurt if she found out to the other people.. Don't be selfish!" Sana said while shoving Dahyun's classmates out of her way.

Thankfully, Chaeyoung distractions are really well because Dahyun seems ignored the commotion happening on the door since her seat is in the back and she forget also that Sana is calling her earlier because Chaeyoung convines her to stay by talking about the songs they will sing for the show.

"MOVE!! " Sana yelped but this time Dahyun noticed the happenings.

" Who's that?" Dahyun said while she turn her head to see her classmates are mercilessly trying not give way to Sana.

" Oh.. It's nothing! Our classmates must be playing game... you know they are bored. hehehe" Chaeyoung nervously answered.

" Bored?? During this time? They just wasting their energy this morning but ..... I think they are having fun! I want to watch them! Let's go!" Dahyun happily said as she moved out to her seat and trying to get close to them. Chaeyoung doesn't hesitate to grab Dahyun's hand as she pulled the other girl backand she try to make excuses again, " Don't!!! You might be hurt! They are playing so violently!! It's no fun!!" but Dahyun just ignores it.

Everyone becomes alert when Dahyun is approaching them. Jungyeon pushed Sana hardly but Sana is very persitent and she don't listen to her schoolmates concerns about Dahyun. Sana escapes and she finally faces Dahyun at the right time because the girl is in front of her.

" It's over, guys.." Momo whispered.

" Oh.. are you playing with them, Sana?" Dahyun asked while her face is very lighten up.
Jungyeon scoffs and making fake coughs " Please don't.. She's in good mood." she whispered.

" No.. I'm not playing with them... Actually they are not playing a game." Sana said.

The room becomes silent until Tzuyu speak up " What are you saying?? They must be playing game. We came late here so we don't know everything.. Come on, don't disturb their game, Sana.. Let's get out here." Tzuyu said while pulling her but Dahyun interrupts them.

" Ahh~ Hey, you calling me earlier,right?? You are shouting in the hallways.. What do you want you tell me, Sana?" Dahyun asked innocently. Chaeyoung face-palmed to herself because her distractions are failed because Dahyun remembers. Tzuyu keep pulling Sana but the latter yelled and bursted out 

"Yah! You don't tell me that you're cousin in senior class is Nayeon's ex.. Tell me, is this the reason why you always come to her?!" Sana asked and Dahyun is suprised on what she heard to Sana.

"Cousin??" Dahyun asked and everyone gasped as they thought that everything is not true.

" Yes! Is your cousin named KIm Yugyeom??" Sana asked once again.
Dahyun eyes widen and her eyes began to glare. Dahyun thought on her mind " No! This can't be!!" 

" I'm asking you if you're cousin is Kim Yugyeom?" Sana asked again but Dahyun just spacing out.  Dahyun finally speak up and she is hoping that Sana's answer is a NO. 

" Is my cousin is here?" Dahyun emotionlessly asked.

She received her reply by Sana pulling her out to the classroom. Probably taking her to the place to see her cousin. As they walked. many students are whispering and giving her judgemental looks. Sana's anger boils up because of that. Dahyun's temper increases as well because she heard everything!  Sana drags Dahyun where lobby can be seen down. They stopped there. Sana cleard and try to have a courage to asked Dahyun who is now angrily looking to his cousin and Nayeon who is walking woth the students,

" What the heck he is doing here?!" Dahyun angrily said but Sana turn Dahyun to face her "Tell me is this the reason why you two are close because you've known each other before??!! You told me that it's nothing, Dahyun!! I can't believe that you lied to me!!!"

Dahyun's gaze is still on the two,she ignore Sana's anger. There is one thing on Dahyun's mind  amd that is to kick out Yugyeom out here. She don't want to see his face everyday!! Sana is clueless that Dahyun is very angry because how she looks to the two. Sana grips Dahyun's arms and shaked her

 " Don't look at them!!  Listen to me!!! IS that the reason Dahyun-ah!!! Answer me!! Don't tell me you're jealous to them!!!!" Sana hysterically asked, Dahyun snaps out when Sana asked the last question and she is now staring in Sana's eyes with full of irratation, Dahyun deeply exhaled and release her anger that make Sana cry.

" NO!!! NO!!! NO!! I DON'T KNOW~~!!! DON'T ASK ME!!! LET ME GO!!!!!!!!" Dahyun yelled.
Sana began crying while she still gripping Dahyun's arm tightly but Dahyun keeps shrugging it off with great force and Sana falls down to floor. Dahyun left Sana crying. 

Some students saw that and Tzuyu fastly approach her "Are you okay?? I told you that don't tell her.  Where is she now?" Tzuyu asked but she don't any replies besides of sobs from Sana. Tzuyu looked around and her eyes widen when she saw Dahyun is going down to stairs going to the lobby where Yugyeom and Nayeon was. Tzuyu curses under her breath, she leave Sana and said " Wait for a minnute, Sana... I need to stop Dahyun." 
Tzuyu cautiously following Dahyun's tracks and everyone is looking now to Dahyun. 

"YAH!!! Why are you here??!! I told you that don't come here!!" Dahyun shouted loudly amd everyone is shocked that their mouths left open. They cannot believe that Dahyun can shout that's so loud. They turn their heads to see Dahyun is walking towards to them with her angry expression. It's very first time to see Dahyun that have eyes that she can kill someone else. Nayeon is the most suprised to everyone because she don't know what is happening.  Nayeon thought " Why is she shouting!! Is she asking me??" To her suprised Yugyeom answers.

" Why?? Is this yours?? Why am I not allowed to come here?? Are you the director this school, huh??"  Yugyeom asked with confidence. Nayeon don't understand what is happening. She just stand there and watching the two.

" Yeah.. This school is not mine but is it right to messes someone peaceful life here?? I can't believe that you like that much that you even  TRANSFER HERE AND TOTALLY PISSING ME EVERY TIME!! ARE YOU NOT SATISFIED PISSING ME AT HOME??! THAT'S VERY HORRIBLE, YUGYEOM-SHII!!!" Dahyun yelled. All of the students become silent.

Yugyeom laughed and he come closer to Dahyun " Because I really like you, Kim Dahyun to the fact that I want to see your face every hour, every minutes.... I can't stop looking at you.. *laughs* not when I will graduating this year. I want to experience what my life will be if Kim Dahyun is my schoolmate. Is it very excited, right? I don't why you want me to leave this great school. This is just the beginning, Hyunnie. Don't waste your anger at the very first day, use it when you really need it." Yugyeom smirked.

Dahyun rolled her eyes and she bit her lips " Do you think it's very fun when Kim Yugyeom becomes my sunbae?  IMPOSSIBLE!!!! Why?? Because I don't want to see his face every day." Dahyun fake smiled. But when Dahyun starting to speak Yugyeom quickly asked her " Peaceful life?? You got accident last two weeks. Is that what you called peaceful, my cousin??"  Yugyeom annoyingly said.

Nayeon's eyes widen because she don't know that Yugyeom's cousin is Dahyun! She can't feel her feet now, she can feel that her knees going weak again. She can't believe that the person who helping her is related to the person she wants to forget. Seriously, she don't know what to do. Nayeon is really nervous on their situation. Dahyun seems becomes different person, she's no longer the Dahyun she known before. 

Yugyeom walked around to Dahyun " As a good cousin, I want to protect you from the dangers around here. Isn't that touching for you?? Your cousin is just concern and worried to your health. Don't look at me like I can kill you, Dahyun, it's very bad. You should be thankful to me instead of hating me."

Dahyun laughs "That's BULL!! That's the lamest reason I heard from you! I know that you're up something else so you transfer here. Anyways, thank you for your concern but I really don't need that so you can leave me as IN NOW!!!" Dahyun shouted again.

" Yugyeom, stop it! Everyone is looking at us." Nayeon said while making her way to Yugyeom is enjoying walking around to Dahyun.

" Oh! I forgot something!! Nayeon meet my beloved cousin, Kim Dahyun and Hyunnie meet my ex Nayeonnie.. Oh.. both of you are classmates, that's embarassing.: Yugyeom teasingly said as he grab Nayeon's hand to make a handshake to Dahyunbut Dahyun slaps it.

" Don't make us look like a fool, Yugyeom. She heard cousin earlier and you know everything about us.. Don't act that you don't know. I know you've planned this." Dahyun said with serious tone. 

Nayeon is very clueless that she don't really understand their conversation. What plan did Dahyun is saying. " You are very assuming, Hyunnie. I am  not planning anything. I just want to be here with you in my remaining high school days.. Because this is my great oppurtunity to be close to you.. but you don't want me. " Yugyeom pouted and Dahyun just flinched.

"  I don't know before that both of you are popular here.. It seems nice if I mixed up to your current relationship right now because it's fascinating!! Can I join to Dayeon love story?? It will be great, Hyunnie~"  Yugyeom teased and Dahyun's temper can't hold back anymore. She will slap Yugyeom's face but there is a hand behind her that make her stop to slap him.
" Stop." Tzuyu said while gripping Dahyun's hand tightly. " Wae??!!!!" Dahyun shouted.

" Please stop,, You will be harm if you keep listening to him. " Tzuyu sincerely said.

Dahyun released her hand on Tzuyu's grip " No one can stop me now!! Not until that jerk leave me alone here!!!!! "

Dahyun said. And everyone gasped because they saw how Dahyun is possesive when she is angry. " Don't get yourself involve here, Tzuyu! You don't know what about us!! " Dahyun said. Yugyeom is laughing so hard because he witness Dahyun fighting over to her friend now. 

" Yah!! You're so serious!!!! I'm just joking around!!" Yugyeom laughs but Dahyun's temper is really bad now that she can't think straight. Dahyun fastly walking to Yugyeom and it looks like she will gonna punch to his face when Tzuyu again stopping her by back hugging her.

" I said STOP!!! Why are you like this??? " Tzuyu said as she try to pull Dahyun by hugging her.

Nayeon just stand there because the situation is getting insane for her. Nayeon thought        " Why Tzuyu is protecting her?? Is she mad at me that she want to side to Dahyun?"

"Tzuyu, let me go please.. I need to teach him a lesson!!!!" Dahyun shouted and Yugyeom continously teasing Dahyun

" Oh another couple!!! What will be the couple name?? Tzuhyun??!! That's so cute name!" Yugyeom shouted and everyone is laughing as well. 
Nayeon turns to be angry this time because she can't help to feel jealous on Yugyeom's joke and she is now seeing the two are hugging. 

"  SHUT UP OR ELSE!!!" Dahyun warned.

" Or else????" Yugyeom answered back.

" Enough! Yugyeom, let's go I need to go back to my classroom now." Nayeon said while dragging Yugyeom away to the two. When the two is gone, the crowd decreases as they go back to their classrooms. Dahyun is trying to calm herself so she breathes out deeply repeatedly and Tzuyu is still hugging her tightly. 

" Are you fine now??" Tzuyu asked worriedly.

" I don't know...  I think my heart gonna burst.. " Dahyun exhaled out.

" Do you want to go clinic?" Tzuyu asked.

" No.. I wanna goo home.. I don't want to attend class today.. I'm so tired.. I don't know what to do?? I don't know what will happen today??" Dahyun said.

"You know you can't do that and it's your first day to regain on what you missed about the show.. " Tzuyu said.

" I'm such a horrible person, Tzuyu-ah. I shouted there , I shouted here and I shouted every where.. I can't look up because I am now embarass.. I should just restrain my anger.." Dahyun said.

Tzuyu released her hug to Dahyun and she make Dahyun face to her " No matter what they say, I will still believing you and I am here for you.. Now, look at me. Come on, where is Dahyun I known who is very strong." Tzuyu cheered Dahyun and Dahyun finally looked up to her " See.. You are smiling now. Don't think about it, Dahyun. That Yugyeom doesn't deserve your attention even he is your cousin or whatever..  Just do what you want, don't think of them, okay?? " Tzuyu said and after that she hugs Dahyun,

" Why are you doing this to me? " Dahyun asked.

" What's why??? Of course you're my friend so I will hep you." Tzuyu answered.

" Friend?? But why the gang is not treating me like you treat me now? " Dahyun asked.

" You have many questions!! If you don't want then fine.. I will leave you." Tzuyu pouted.

" Okay! Okay! No more questions but seriously thanks for controlling my anger earlier.. If you are not there maybe we both end up again in hospital.. You know how I am very sick of that place.. I don't want to taste their meals there." Dahyun sincerely said.

" You're welcome, Dahyun.. Why we are not so close before??" Tzuyu want to hit herself for asking that question.. It feels awkward.

" Because...uhmmmm.. You always with Sana.. You are only talking to Sana.. So we don't have time to talk, maybe??" Dahyun smiled.

" Really?? Or you just jealous to me because I am so close to Sana that you hate me because you thinking that I am stealing Sana away from you... " Tzuyu teased.

" What??!! No!! I'm not jealous to you. I know you two have great bond and--" Dahyun explained but Tzuyu interrupts

"HAHAHA! So denial~ I know everything Dahyun.. Don't be shy.."

" What are you saying??" Dahyun dumbly asked.

" GOSH!! I know Sana confesses you!" Tzuyu said and Dahyun's cheeks began to red but Dahyun stop smiling when she remember what happen earlier." Yeah.. she confessed but I think she will take it back because I made her cry earlier." Dahyun sadly said.

" Oh look!!  You are worried to her.. If any chance, do you like her??" Tzuyu asked. She waited Dahyun's answer and this answer make Tzuyu change her feelings towards to Sana. Tzuyu silently pray that Dahyun don't like her because she really want Sana and it will broken to her if they are liking each other. Dahyun just stared at her. Probably thinking many things she needs to consider. 

" I--------------I I" Dahyun stuttered.

" What??!!" Tzuyu asked.
( To be continue)

(TEASERS FOR CHAPTER 28)

" I can't believe that Dahyun do that to you!! She's really different person now!!" Momo said while calming Sana.

" Kim Dahyun, you been call to detention office. It is because you fighted to your cousin earlier and they noted that you recklessly used foul words. That's is against from the school's policy." Ms. Jang said to Dahyun.

" Don't be sad, Dahyun.. You still have me! I am on your back." Tzuyu happily said.

" Why are you doing this, Tzuyu? I thought we are on the same team.. Did you like her?" Nayeon asked making the latter smiled to her.
"

I need to reveal myself to Dahyun because I know Dahyun is angry to him because of me. I don't want to see them fighting every day..  I need to talk to Im Nayeon so she can help me." a girl with full bangs silently watching Nayeon far away.

Author's note:
It's been a long time~~ HI!! to my beloved readers!!! What do you think on this chapter??? For me it's too LONGGGGG~ I never thought I will write this chapter that so long~~ Anyway, this chapter shows how Tzuyu is a great friend to everyone... Is there any chance to be Tzuhyun??! Well, I will tell you guys that this will be shortly angst because of Dayeon fight.. I'm sorry to take them fight for too long but I will promise to you that I will make it up for the last chapters!! Yie~~!!! TWICE'S Cheer up is seriously amazing!!!! From the start, I don't like the song that much that I prefer their other songs in the album like " Precious Love" the song which they remake. I fell in love to that song!!! but now look I am loving Cheer up now because the song always stuck in my head.. CHEER UP BABY CHEER UP BABY!!  Oh my god, Mina is wrecking my bias list in Twice huhuhu~ She is so adorable! I always smiled when it comes to Sana's part because she is too kawaii~!! Thank you very much for supporting this story and I think this story will have to 5-6 chapters left.. :( Thanks again and we should keep support Cheer up so TWICE receive many awards and love.. Bye~~!!