Hurt

Maybe We?

 

Chapter 28

" I---- I" Dahyun stuttered.. She can't find exact words how she feels to Sana. 

" What??!!" Tzuyu asked. She is very unpatient to wait Dahyun's answer to her question. But suddenly the school bell rings as a sign the break is just ended.

" Okay! That's it! You like her.. Come on, let's go back to our own rooms. " Tzuyu stated.

" What??!! That's not my answer! I'm just thinking the right words.. I know you tell her because you are her bestfriend! " Dahyun suprisingly said. 

" Enough, don't explain to me anymore. Let's go back." Tzuyu said while pulling Dahyun. 

While they are walking, many eyes are watching them and Dahyun really feels uncomfortable the way other people look at her now. Surely, the way they look at Dahyun is scared because they don't know how angry Dahyun was. They are not whispering like earlier, they just looking at her. They are afraid that Dahyun will shouted to them. 

As they passed to Tzuyu's classroom, many students are surrounded to one chair and the person who is sitting there is none other than Sana who is still crying because of Dahyun. The gang is there also to comfort her even they are not classmates. 

" I can't believe that Dahyun do that to you!! She's really different person now!!" Momo said while calming Sana.

" Sana, she's just angry to Yugyeom not to you. So don't cry anymore, she will apologize later." Jihyo said as she caress Sana's head. 

" Apologize? She needs to do it now. Look what she done. First, Sana and now she become monster yelling to her cousin. I don't know if I should trust her or not. Friends first before her own problems. And Tzuyu, where is that girl?? I can't believe that she protecting that girl! Tzuyu must be here for her bestfriend but now she is with Dahyun! Seriously!" Jungyeon annoyingly said.

" Sana, don't worry. We are still here for you,okay. Don't be afraid to tell something to us. I really don't know what will happen to Dahyun after this." Mina said.

" She will be given a punishment for sure because she shouted so loud and she call a fight to her cousin." Jungyeon mindlessly said.

While the gang and Sana's classmates calming Sana down to her tears Chaeyoung just silently watching them. She don't want to make comments on what happen earlier in the lobby. When she see Dahyun earlier, she is suprised to see Dahyun's behaviour but she can't blame Dahyun to be super angry if some informations about you are spread is not true. Chaeyoung will be angry,too. Even her friends are mad to Dahyun, she can't help not be angry or mad because she knows that Dahyun is not that person who are they talking or thinking about.  

Even she witness the arguement earlier, she don't change her impression to Dahyun. Chaeyoung knows Dahyun best because they been seatmate for 5 months already. Chaeyoung doesn't notice that Dahyun's behaviour change not until today that she become so angry. So it means that Chaeyoung is still in Dahyun's side. Honestly, Chaeyoung really want to go to Dahyun earlier but the gang is kinda mad to her and Tzuyu as well but she choose to stay there because she is afraid that the gang will not treat her as their friend. She don't want the gang will be angry to her too. She will just keep quiet and doing nothing.

When the two come the Dahyun's classroom, Tzuyu bid goodbye to Dahyun and she returned to her own classroom. 

Dahyun stepped in to her classroom and everyone stop talking and they just look at Dahyun emotionlessly. Nayeon is also there sitting. Dahyun furiously shook her head and went to her desk but she stop to the row where Nayeon is sitting. She stopped there and she decided to go to Nayeon instead since Chaeyoung is not here. It will be awkward if she sit alone in her desk without her deskmate especially today, she want to someone will block her so they will not always lookat her. She really feels embarass on what she did earlier. 

Everyone is suprised when Dahyun is going to Nayeon and they start whispering again, probably about the rumors that they been known each other before. Nayeon don't notice that Dahyun is coming to her because she is too occupied with her thoughts on happenings earlier. 

Dahyun slowly sitted beside her and she noticed that Nayeon is spacing out. Dahyun looked around and she start to speak " May I sit here beside you?" Dahyun calmly asked.

Nayeon snaps out and she heard Dahyun's question " You are now sitting so why you are asking me. "she answered.

Dahyun chuckled " Such a small world. I will never thought that he will replace me."

" Yeah, I don't know that you are his cousin. That's really unbelievable." Nayeon said.

Dahyun turn her head to face Nayeon properly " In many male students over there why must be my cousin that you choose. Why not others? I will accept it but to my cousin I will never trust him for you. I really don't want him." Dahyun said with full of seriousness.

" Why are you concern to me? I told you that the deal is over and you don't to worried to me. I know from the start that our deal who holds us to be together. You hated me before,right? This is the only way to hate me again." Nayeon deadpanned.

" Is that what you want? Okay, I will grant it for you. I'm leaving." Dahyun said as she leave the desk.

" I hate you, Kim Dahyun." Nayeon whispered but Dahyun hears it and she turn her back and she answered " I hate you, too. Im Nayeon." Dahyun smiled. 

Dahyun marched back to her desk and she feels sleepy because she use to much energy shouting earlier. She decided to take a nap and she don't care if the teacher will teach a lesson or preach her. She is not in the mood listening to the lecture today. She just want to rest. 

" Dahyun-ah, wake up. Ms. Jang is calling you." Chaeyoung tries to wake up Dahyun is deeply sleeping. Dahyun groans and she answered " Hmmm??.." Dahyun get her head up and she receieve many looks by her classmates who is looking at her.

" Why??" Dahyun innocently asked.

" I don't know where can I start to say this but Dahyun you need to wake up to your senses.  I need to tell this to you in front of your classmates so they will not do what you did earlier. I heard that you have a fight or arguement to your cousin who is a transferee. I'm kinda disappointment to you, Kim Dahyun. You're the one of the good students I know from this batch but you broke it." Ms. Jang stated.

" What punishment is waiting for me, Ms. Jang. " Dahyun asked as she stand up from her seat.

" Kim Dahyun, you been call to detention office. It is because you fighted to your cousin earlier and they noted that you recklessly used foul words. That's is against from the school's policy." Ms. Jang said to Dahyun. She added " The detention officer will talk to you there and they are the one who will provide your punishments."

" I understand. Can I go now?" Dahyun said it with confidence. Everyone is shocked that Dahyun is not afraid or crying that she will going to detention and receive punishments. 
"Woah.. Dahyun is cool. She's very brave. " one of her classmates said,

" Yes, you may." Ms, Jang replied.

After that Dahyun walked out to the classroom and she is alone going to detention office. Chaeyoung is sad about it. Chaeyoung thought " She doesn't deserve to be punish. She's one of the great friend I ever met. Why she needs to do this? It's unfair for her."
" Seriously, she is different now. Is the accident affect to her behaviour? It seems her head hitted so bad that her attitude becoming bad as well." one of her classmates said and everyone laughs.

Nayeon heard it. She feels guilty when she remember the accident. The accident make a change a lot to them. She never thought that this will have a big effect.

" Yah! Don't laugh. Is it funny that you been in an accident? She suffers a lot from the accident and that is my fault. Don't hate her. Hate me instead because you said that her head hitted badly so that's why she become different person now. I am the one who makes her into the accident. Blame me for her attitude now." Nayeon shouted  to the entire class. She is getting stress thinking of Dahyun and now she still hearing about Dahyun. She is totally going crazy. She thinks that this the only way to help Dahyun. She don't want to show that she is worried to the girl, especially to Dahyun. 

Everyone keeps quiet after that. They think that Nayeon is affected as well. They don't want to add it more so they just quiet and do their own stuffs. Chaeyoung smiled to herself " Nayeon is worried to her. I thought I am just only one who is concern to her here. She's kinda cute when she is yelling. How I wish that Dahyun is here so she can saw Nayeon is very shy rght now."

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

" Why did you do that? Is there any conflicts to him? Tell me about it. Maybe I can help you to resolve it." officer said as she talked to Dahyun who is hanging her head low.

" Yes, we have that I can't count how many times we fought. My cousin is like my mortal enemy. He loves to piss me all the time when we are meeting each other. Sometimes I ignore it but when his jokes or words are not really pleasant to my hear, my anger suddenly explodes. I really feel bitter towards him. I don't like everything to his attitude. I am sorry to bring this up here in school, I should just talk to him personally at home so I didn't end up here. " 

" I understand you. I know some students who have a hard time dealing their anger or problem here in school so I will give you just a minimal punishments that will not cause you to be embarass, You don't need to worry. I heard that you have a calm and collected personality so I was suprised that I recieve a report about you shouting or whatsoever. I hope this will help you."officer said as she passed a blank paper to Dahyun who is confusily staring at the paper.

" What will I gonna do for this?" Dahyun asked.

" This paper will help you to release your anger or let's say your inner thoughts. Everything you can write on that paper and that's is your punishment. You will write about everything you hate especially to your cousin. Dahyun, you need to release the hates in your heart, I believed that you done that because you have big reason that you really don't want. Think this as we are taking to retreat classes or reflection. Is this okay for you?" officer asked.

" Yes but do it's little unfair to me because I think I am not the only one who is the problem. He is also a problem. How can I stop hating him if he still making me angry?" dahyun said with concern.

" We can talk to him if you want but the best option for that is you will talk to him personally like a 'real talk'. You will talk about how you will feel when he is pissing you like that or ask him why he is always making you angry.  The answer in your problem is between you two. Fix it up until it's not getting worst. " officer warmly said.

" Thanks for your advice. I feel like I been talking to counselor instead of detention officer. I will try and I hope I get feel better." Dahyun said.

" Okay, you can start writing now. You must done 10 pages and back to back until Wednesday. I will leaving you so you can have time for yourself. If 10 pages is not enough, you can ask more papers to me. I will read it and no one can know about it." officer reassure.


(After few hours)

It is already dissimal and everyone went to their practices or rehearsals for the show while Nayeon decide to approach Tzuyu who is currently eating in one table at the auditorium. She noticed that Tzuyu literally doing nothing for the preparation for the practices they must to work on.  Nayeon went their and she speaks.

" Tzuyu-ah.. " Nayeon said and latter looks up to her " Wae??" Tzuyu asked while munching her sandwich that she just bought.

" I want to ask something." Nayeon said while she  fold her arms and she lean her back on the wall.

" Why are you asking me? I am the one should ask you many things about what happened earlier. I will ask you too? Is it fair for you?!" Tzuyu challenged.

" Fine! But I am the first who will ask you since I am the one who approaches you.  Game?" Nayeon asked.

" Okay, what is your first question to me?" Tzuyu answered.

"Why are you doing this, Tzuyu? I thought we are on the same team.. Did you like her?" Nayeon asked making the latter smiled to her.

" What do you mean I am doing this?" Tzuyu dumbly asked.

" TZUYU WHAT I MEAN IS WHY ARE YOU PPROTECTING DAHYUN. DID YOU LIKE HER?" Nayeon yelled to Tzuyu and the latter just laughed.

" Sorry, Nayeon I can't answer that question. You ask me two questions right now. Now is my turn to ask you" Tzuyu stands up and folded her arms too like Nayeon.

" My first question is did you knew Dahyun before. I know that every one is curious about that so I need to know this first so I can forgive you." Tzuyu grins.

" Forgive?? Why you need to forgive me? I am doing  nothing, Tzuyu." Nayeon denies.

" Because you ignore my message this morning! and you just stand there when the two is arguing while me I was so hurted by Dahyun's movements. You should help me to control Dahyun or your Yugyeom instead so Dahyun will be not super angry."  Tzuyu said while she put her hands in her waist and she is raising her eyebrow.

" Oh.. okay.. Hmmmm.. No, I really don't know Dahyun before. We just meet in this school and nothing more. I am suprised that she is the Yugyeom's cousin because Yugyeom never told me her name to me once when we are studying in the school before. He always told me that his cousin, just simple like that." Nayeon answered.

" Okay, answer accepted. Do you want to ask more?" Tzuyu said.

" You didn't answer my question to you so I will asking it again."  Nayeon said. Nayeon patiently wait her answer. Seems that Tzuyu is thinking deeply for her answer. 

" I just want to help her. I know that she will having hard time when she found out the rumors about her. I'm thinking if I was on her position, I can do it also.  Dahyun is really good person to me so I want to repay her for what she done to me even it's hurt that she is the one who my bestfriend loves, not me. If you're thinking I like her. Yes, I really really like her but not the way you're thinking. I always liked her since she came here but I can't do the like I feel to Sana. Why? Because I think I am not deserving for her. She's too amazing for me.  " Tzuyu warmly said.

" Okay,  I need you to go to detention office so I can know  if Dahyun can attend the rehearsals. You know we are really rush this time because it's only 2 weeks left before our show." Nayeon abruptly said.

" Why not you go there? You said that our time is hectic and we need many people so you should the one who go there. " Tzuyu fstly said while finishing her food.

" Yah! Are you commanding me? I am the in charge for now not you! Wait! Come back here, Chou Tzuyu!" Nayeon shouted to Tzuyu who is trying to escape Nayeon.

" Aishh.. That girl is very naughty. Who will I should to go there? Of course, I am again. No one listening to me since ----" Nayeon stopped talking to herself when Yugyeom shows, smiling to her.

" Oh, why are you here?" Nayeon asked an she added " I told you that it's okay. You can go now. Don't worry. She's not here." Nayeon said.

" I am just checking you and I want to see what are you doing for the show so this is it. It's pretty big event. I am sorry that will not come with you going home. See you tommorow?" Yugyeom said as he buckle his bag,

" Yugyeom, I know it's hard request but I think you should not come to me during dissimal because you will always waiting me here. We ended our practice at 6pm and it's gonna too late for our dissimal. I know you will be bore because I will be busy and don't have a time to talk or something. I"m sorry." Nayeon requested and Yugyeom is tryinng analyzing the situation if it's good or bad.

" I am thinking about it. Tommorow I will wait for you and if I become bored here then I can't go home with you and wait for you. Is it okay?" Yugyeom said as she smile warmly to Nayeon.

" Yes! That's great idea. I am just kinda worried that you will be bored here to death. I hope you will understand. We just have 3 weeks left before our main show. After that we can always go home together." Nayeon excitedly said.

" Okay, I will leave now. My mom is probably waiting for me. " Yugyeom waved his hand and leave the auditorium.

 

 

When Yugyeom left, Nayeon is having protest if she will go or not to detention to check and ask Dahyun. She remembers " Haters don't need to worried to each other." Nayeon mumbles to herself. But it's too late because her feet is dragging her going to detention. She stopped infront of detention's door and look over th windows if Dahyun is still here and now she spotted the girl who is writing something in the paper. Nayeon tries to have a great spot to stare Dahyun. After a while, she noticed that Dahyun is shuting her eyes tightly and it lasted quite long and Nayeon becomes confuse to her actions. After that, many tears fall on her white cheeks and she is crying so hard that she can't even write. She just shoving her tears away from her face and it becomes stronger because she sniffing and wailing.

 

Nayeon thought " Why she is crying? She is just writing earlier, right? What makes her paper that can make her to cry. Is the punishment is really hard for her?"

 

Nayeon see how Dahyun's face is very gloomy and sad. Dahyun is now bowing her head in the table. She really wants to comfort her but she can't. After what she done this morning and earlier, it doesn't make sense if she went there and hug Dahyun suddenly. Nayeon regrets all she said hurtful words to Dahyun earlier. It's just the way to forgeting her love for Dahyun. She don't want to fall for her again, not this time that Sana liked her back. It's really hard for her doing this because she needs it. She need to stop loving Dahyun more. Right now, she seeing Dahyun is hurting but this is it she really wants? She wants to hurt her? 

 

Nayeon don't know in the first place why Dahyun is hurting, Dahyun must be not hurt, right?  Dahyun hated her before but the deal just changes her. Nayeon never intention to hurt Dahyun, she just want to freaking forget her! 

 

Nayeon asked herself " What I need to do Nayeon? If you let come back her to you, you will surely fall for her or maybe fall in love harder to her but if just like this.. it's hard too. " Nayeon messes her hair to her frustation and she said " Okay. Stick to the plan. Avoid her is the best way."

 

 

 

" What plan?" Sana asked while looking at Nayeon suspectingly. She just popped out on Nayeon's side.

" Whoah! Why are you here??! How long have you been here?" Nayeon panicky asked.

" Chill.. I just came here and I notice that you creepily looking at the window. Who is the person who looking at? Let me see." Sana furiously said while she spotted her dubu sleeping.

" Eyy.. You are looking at her. You stalk her? " Sana asked as she raise her eyebrow.

" No, I just really want to ask her if she will join the practice this day but she is sleeping so I don't came in." Nayeon nervously said.

" Really?? I don't believe you. Because you two are liar." Sana changed the topic and it feels like that Sana want to fight.

" What is your problem, Minatozaki Sana. Do you want to argue with me like Dahyun and her cousin do earlier." Nayeon challenged. Nayeon feels intimidated by Sana. She really don't want this but Sana keep challenging her.

" My problem is YOU. You are the reason why Dahyun and I fighted earlier before to her cousin. Do you know that she push me because she is very jealous when she saw you with her cousin. Dahyun is really really angry and that's reason why I cried. She becomes mad at me when she saw you with him. How can I say this? " Sana said while looking around to make sure that no one can see them. 

" I like Dahyun. I really really like her. She means a lot to me. Can you let her go for me? " Sana pleaded and she starting  begging " Please? I know that Dahyun is kinda feel something towards you. Can you give her to mer?" Sana said desperately.

 

Nayeon thought that Sana wanted a fight but it turns out that the girl is having a favor for her. It's really trick favor. Is she give Dahyun to her, of course, she will. She need to these kind of this things. But the question is, is she can endure it to the last? She can give Dahyun completely until to the last? 

 

" What are you saying, Sana? Dahyun is for everybody. She is not mine. Everybody can have her but everybody is kinda bad to ears.. Let's say the answer will be came from to her. Dahyun can decide it. But for letting go... I just did earlier this morning before she get angry." Nayeon bitterly said and she left Sana behind. She don't want longer to stay there because if she does, many things Sana will be found out. While she is walking back to auditorium Sana shouted her " Nayeon! Thanks! I will never let you down. I will make sure that she will be not sad and I will make her happy. I will apologize to her tommorow. I. WILL, LOVE.HER.MORE.!!!!"


Nayeon stopped to her tracks...

 

She's analyzing what Sana said...

 

" SHE. WILL. LOVE. HER. MORE??" Nayeon asked to herself.

 

" How can she do that? More?? Is my love is not enough that I let go Dahyun even I don't want it.  I SACRIFICE EVERYTHING TO MAKE DAHYUN HAPPY. I SACRIFICE MY OWN HAPPINESS FOR HER. How can she say she will love her if she don't sacrifice! Love is about sacrificing for god sakes! If she really love Dahyun, she should let her go for me because she said to me that she knows that Dahyun feels something to me. Still, she begs me to let her go.  She don't knows true love. I should the one who is saying ' I LOVE HER MORE BECAUSE I LET HER GO FOR YOU... Aisshhhh!! Why she needs to use MORE.. I am getting headache to her." Nayeon said to herself while she silently crying and laughing at the same time. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
" Hey, did you see Momo. I need to talk to her." Kei sunbae asked one of the member of dancing team. 

" Noona, I think I saw her with Mina earlier. Her bestfriend, did you know who is Mina is?" boy asked.

" Of course! I know her! I am close to Momo so I know her but Mina don't knows me. Where did they go do you think?" Kei asked.

" I don't know, noona. I think they went out to buy snacks. You can wait here if you want, Momo will come back here since we are still practicing." the boy replied.

" Ah~~ Okiee~ Thanks! I will just look to her. " Kei brightly smiled to the boy and the boy replied to her " Always welcome noona! Please support us in the main show!"
" NE~! I will.. " Kei cutely said and she leaves.
While wandering around the auditorium. Kei keeps looking to Momo's presence but still she can't find it when she spotted Tzuyu who is busy supervising the practice of musical group.

Kei thought " Why Tzuyu is supervising there? I heard she is in charge but I can't see her now. Did she get trouble again. It's getting worst.." 

While she is still looking for Momo, suddenly someone shows up and Kei becomes frozen because she got a better idea to solve her problem. That person is none other than Im Nayeon that came from the detention earlier. " I think I need Im Nayeon for this." Kei said to herself and she added " I need to reveal myself to Dahyun because I know Dahyun is angry to him because of me. I don't want to see them fighting every day..  I need to talk to Im Nayeon so she can help me." she said while silently watching Nayeon far away.

" Kei unnie~~!!!" Momo suprised Kei and Kei startled to Momo who is laughing so hard " Unnie, you're face is so priceless. It looks like you see a ghost. Am I look ghost to you? HAHAHA" 

" You scared me, Momo-yah. I thought someone who will prank to me so I'm suprised and I was looking for you." Kei said.

" Why? Did you miss eating jokbal with me, don't you? If this show ended, I will gonna treat you a jokbal feast just for two of us!" Momo excitedly said as she thinking about many jokbals they will eat.

" No.. It's not about the jokbal. I don't know how can I say this?" Kei is thinking some way to say things about Dahyun.

" What??!! It's not about jokbal?! I just really thought that finally we can eat togeher again because we are jokbal sisters.  Then, what do you want tell me?" Momo frustatedly said.

" Hmmm.. It's about your friend.. what is her name?? Kim Dahyun? I think I need her for my Science project which is I need to interview some students who..... lives in Incheon! Right! I heard she lives there before and I was appointed to make some essay about Incheon. I know she is a good----" Kei explained but Momo cutted her " No. I can't talk to her now. We are not in good terms because what she did to our other friend. Did you know that Dahyun make her cry. That's why I can't help you. I was little bit mad at her. You can ask other student or you can go there if you really needs it. I'm sorry, I can't help you.

" Oh really?? It's okay maybe I should look other students or I should ask her personally. I'm sorry to make you remind her." Kei said with disappointing voice.

" It's okay maybe in other time we reconcile. Do you need more something because I will go back practicing, We are done making in choreography and we just cleaning the dance. " Momo said.

" You can go back, Sorry to disturb you. I will anticipate your treat! HAHAHA" Kei said as she bows to Momo. Momo waved her as a goodbye. 

Momo is her favorite student or dongsaeng. They met in summer camp last year and that's the reason why Kei transfer to this school because Momo recommend this school for her if she transferring here in Seoul. At first, they are not close but we they found out that they have same interest to jokbal they become suddenly close and share a lot of things. They still contact each other after that and they become schoolmates. Sometimes they are eating together outside when they feel to. 


Kei thought "I thought Momo can help me talk to Dahyun. Many people are mad to her and it's my fault." 
(Phone vibrates)
Kei grab her phone from her pocket and she looked who just texted her.

From: Yugyeom
"Hey, I know that you already know Hyunnie, right? Can we meet in Pearl's Coffee Shop like now? I need to talk to you." 

" What he wants again? Why he still have a courage to text me?"

She replied.

To: Yugyeom
" Okay. Wait me there. Let me finish  cleaning our room."

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Dahyun's POV (Welcome back!)
Hmmm.. My eyes hurts since I cried a lot on writing this. I already finish one paper but it's not enough for me. I noticed that the sky is getting darker. I think it will be getting evening sooner. My eyes are really swollen that I can't open it easily. What is the time now? I looked to the clock hanging on the wall and it shows that it's 5:50.. Hmm.. So the rehearsals are already done and it's cleaning time. But for I just remembered, me and Nayeon who is responsible for cleaning the auditorium we used.. Will I go there or not? I think Nayeon is not there because she is the only one who takes in charge for the whole practice this day so probably other member will do it.

I went to the auditorium and I can see that the lights are still on and the thing that they can use for practice are not been returned. I carry the chair and I stack it them in one place when someone appeared from the backstage. 

" Do you think what are you doing? Don't get that.. I'll return it. " she coldly say while she comes to me.

Even she is cold towards me, I can't help to think that she still cute though. I just stared to her and she reaching the box in my hands but I don't let her to get it.

" Dahyun! Give me that!! I am the one who clean first so I am the one who wil finish this! " Nayeon said while she is struggling getting the box from me.

" You've always like that. Being first is always your prioritize, huh? Why you don't want me to help you? I am in-charge in this show also and this is my responsibility too, We are always cleaning this before. Why Nayeon?" I asked her curiously.

" Because I don't need help. I can do this for myself and I know you're having hard time in your situation now. I'm understanding to your condition, Dahyun. You don't need to help me so can you give me that to me? " she said while looking at me annoyingly.

" Are you concern to me?" I asked her. 

" No, just give me that box!" Nayeon yelled.

" Is this box all you wanted? " I asked her while I looked to her with full of sadness. She is more concern to the box than me so I this question. I walked towards her with the box, we are facing each other. She looked back to me. I don't know why I am doing this. 

" Dahyun..." she mumbles.

All can I do is I give the box to her and left her. I think my heart will gonna burst anytime because I am hurting too much that I cannot look to her now. I can't look to her because I just remember something bad back then when we are still young. When I'm thinking that she's is my Yeonnie, I can't help to cry or feel sad. Remembering Yeonnie makes me sad. I can't believe that the person who makes me smile on these days are the who cause me to be sad before.  I close my eyes when I heard she is calling to me.

" Dahyun!! I don't want the box!" Nayeon said and then I heard some falling sound and it was the box. She falls the box in the floor.

" What do you want?" I replied to her but still I can't turn back and look at her because my eyes are watery and tears may fall when I look at her.

"All I want is..............__________________" Nayeon clearly said while me I was so suprise to hear that. My tears are continuously falling after she said that words... words...  that I don't know how can I express it. 

"Nayeon! What are you saying! I know you don't want it!" Tzuyu came to me and she wipe my tears on my face. 

" Did you hear me?! " Nayeon asked her afraidly.

" No.. I'm just pretending to heard it. Can you say it again?" Tzuyu said to Nayeon.

" I said that all I want is her! I want Dahyun." Nayeon shouted nervously and my heart flutters.

Is she kidding me??? She did not say that she wants me earlier from what I heard, it's really opposite and different. Why would I cry if she wants me.. she's lying again. 

" Did you just confess, Nayeon-ah? Amazing~ In this auditorium, such unromatic place." Tzuyu tease Nayeon. Nayeon is not speaking and Tzuyu is just laughing. I can't still look to her because I know she don't meant it.

" Tzuyu, I'm leaving. You two need to finish this. I'm getting tired." Nayeon as she exits to the auditorium. Tzuyu is very happy right now.

" Why your face is like that? Nayeon said she wants you! Are you not happy about it?" Tzuyu asked me while we are cleanong the auditorium. I just fake smile to her and she speaks " I wish that she told me that words to me before so I can't able to forget my love to her. "

" Did you forget your feelings to her now? " I asked.

" Of course that's why I'm still always talking and hanging out to her. If not, I will still feel bitter to her,right?" 

" Yes, you are right! I'm just discover something! Thanks to you, Tzuyu-ah. This will help me!" I said optimistically.

" Do you want to forget your feelings to someone, Dahyun? " Tzuyu asked me. Hell! Why she is so smart with this kind of things. She grins and she asked me again " Don't tell me you want to forget  Sana?"

" Did I say to Sana? I just want to help someone to forget her love and I think I can advice it to her. " I reasoned and Tzuyu seems convinced to my answer.

So it means that to talk and hang out with her like before. She rejects me before like on what happen to Tzuyu then I can easily to forget her that I can't feel the special feelings towards to her. Let me try this method maybe I can completely no more feelings to her so I can sleep peacefully and I don't thinking of her too much. If I keep this feelings.. I am no longer sure if I can hide this and I am sure that I will be hurt like she did to me before.

" Just wait Nayeon or Yeonnie, I will be get over to you soon because I don't want you hurt me again." 

 

(Teasers for Chapter 29)
" Are you Im Nayeon, right? Can we talk?" Kei approach Nayeon and Nayeon suddenly feel nervous to Kei,

" I'm really sorry for what I done to you, Sana. I hope that you can still forg-----" Dahyun stop talking when Sana suddenly  she pulls Dahyun into tight hug.

" I don't know what I supposed to do! I really what to forget that! so bad! but that scene keeps replaying to my head when I'm seeing Nayeon! Why she must be Yeonnie all this time! It's keeping me hard to forget all the feelings I feel for her." Dahyun said sorrowly.

" Don't ever show to Dahyun is my only request to you, Kei. If you do that, I will tease or fight to her everyday. I don't care. I need to make Nayeon fall in love to me not to her." Yugyeom warned as he sips his brewed coffee he ordered. 

 

Author's note:
Hi! Quick note to my readers. I would like to introduce Lovelyz's Kei in this story as Yeonnie. If you are Lovelyz fan(Lovelinus), you know why I choose Kei. It's really easy. In next chapter, you will found out why Kei is here not other Kpop idols instead. I am apologizing for those who wants Dayeon so hard but can you still wait for more?? I'll make it up soon, I promise XD Bare with me because I already plan this. What did you think Nayeon said to Dahyun that make her suprise? I will reveal it in next chapter. Thanks and Bye!