Still?

Maybe We?

CHAPTER 42
(5 months later)


The students are very happy that the school year will coming to an end. They can feel the summer's air as they talked about the things they must do in their vcation, but after thinking about that, they need to decide something that can change the plans for the next school year or rather their last year of being high school student.


All students from freshmen up to juniors gathered in the auditorium as they listened the two people debating to capture everyone's vote and trust.


"I, Im Nayeon will do everything for the sake of this school even I was just studying here for a year. If you will vote me as your president, I will listen every concerns you have and I try to solve and help you with all of my best." Nayeon said through the microphone, standing on the huge stage facing hundreds of students. She selected as one of the candidates for the next school's year student council's president. Her opponent stand up abruptly and took away her microphone as the person started to speak.


"Is that what you got? Listening to all student  concerns? Are you stealing the student's councelor's work? That is the wrong for your definition, Nayeon-shii. For me, a student council's president must be the one who capable to handle every school's project and it must be well... very well and I think the president must implement some good rules and regulations.. If you vote me as your president, my beloved students.. I will make sure that the rules will be depending to all of you.  So do vote me and we will talk about it deeper. Right now, I can't promise and say some rules that might never happen. "


"One more thing, a student's council president is not necessary to be famous. Im Nayeon, I know that you are very active every activities we have and if you win this postion, you may never longer do this anymore because you need to work a lot, right? I'm warning you, Ms. Im and for her fans or students who love her so much that you can't see Nayeon casually." Nayeon's opponent word attacks and everyone seems to be believed and convinced on the way the person speaks and point out the things clearly.

Nayeon frowns and the latter looked at her proudly and smirked mischeviously. She really hated her opponent.


"Woah~ That is very good attack. I'm very confused who will be the next SC president. They both got the will for the position but their perspective for being president is really different in one and another." the student host said and he continued "Candidate Im Nayeon? Anything you wanted to defend or say to your opponent?" Nayeon walked towards on the podium to start to defend herself to this person.


"I know that I am famous by my looks, my performance and everything you want to assume but being popular also needed to be considered in this competition,right? If you are popular, it means that everyone knows and recognize about you unlike to the ones who are not, they don't have an idea who you are. It means that they can't trust you easily because they don't know about you and your personalities. I'm not saying that popularity is the best thing but if you look the country where we are living, our presidents mostly won by popularity. Another thing, for what you saying about activities, I dedicated myself to throw every activities that I want to join in next school year because I promise to myself that I want to do the things I wanted before we graduate in high school and that is becoming your president who serves everything to all of you. Thank you.." Nayeon finished her counterattack as she leave the podium and sitted in her previous place.

 

Everyone applauded for the great counter attack Nayeon did. They even clapping while making a standing ovation (I know this is lame XD) The opponent gets angry when everyone did a great reaction to her.


He fake smiled and said while holding the microphone tightly " Is Kim Dahyun included in your promise? Because you wanted her... or maybe not.. because if you win this you two will be drifting apart because you will busy and she will be mad at you for sure because you don't have a time for her and-----" he continues and the student host is nervously watching Nayeon's opponent blurt some things too personal and the students become mad as well.


Nayeon's blood rising as she walked towards him angrily and she hastily grab the microphone off on his hands as she wants to stop him talking.


"Minhyuk!! Who do you think you are to go this far?!! Huh?! In debate, it is appropriate to mention someone who is privately related to their opponent? Is it cheating, right?!!If you want to brag about this things, well.. I am on this game with this and believe me, I will still win from you. For what you said earlier, that's true that I don't have time to be with her all the time. Honestly, right now.. we don't have time together but did you think it affects to her? Dahyun and I are just friends,okay??  Dahyun doesn't have romantic relationship with me. For simplier words, Minhyuk.. We don't have us, we never become us!! so don't think that you can drag her into this to make your reasons be convincing!!" Nayeon yelled showing how pissed she is when she heard Dahyun's name unexpectedly who is the person she don't want talk to about.


Minhyuk chuckled and rolled his eyes as he answered back "If I can't drag her into this, I can drag myself into this because we got romantic relationships, remember?"

 

Everyone gasped as they heard Minhyuk. Nayeon was ataken back from his sudden confession. From the crowd, murmurs and whispers can be heard. One person who is unhappy with this and she secretly make her way out to the auditorium because she can't listen anymore to her words.


"Dayeon is over, guys. They are not really real. Minhyuk X Nayeon is the thing right now." girl said to the other person.

"I know right. I kinda heard that Minhyuk is interested at Nayeon before but I think she rejected him. Not everyone knows about that."

"What the hell Nayeon is talking about? I can't believe that words will coming to . I thought she really loves our dubu." Jungyeon disappointedly said, waiting for Nayeon to speak out who is looking at him, sending deathly glares.

 

She interrupted everyone's thought as she asked " Really? I think you are the only one who got that. I don't have romantic feelings for you, for your information, you can't also drag yourself into this and why the hell you're dragging love into this debate. This is for school related, Minhyuk-shii if you forget it.  You should be disaqualified for making this unsensible topic of yours."

 


"I'm fine being disaqualified as long as ... I can tell this to everyone." Minhyuk smirked and Nayeon becomes anxious from the next words he will spit out.

 

"I can drag love in this competition because... I am competing with the person I really like since before. I like you, Nayeon and you can't blame me for this but I am just being honest to everyone. You? Are you being honest now, to your words?" Minhyuk asked while smirking.

 

Nayeon eyes popped out, she was trapped, she gulped nervously. She look around and everyone is waiting for her to answer back his question.
Are she telling the truth now?

 

She grab the microphone while her eyes looking for someone presence but she failed to look that person at the crowd.. Nayeon see her at the door, standing there alone while looking at her intently. Her heart drops at the sight of Dahyun being emotionless. Her hands is shakily gripping the microphone and looks away from Dahyun as she prepare her words that can affected her.. a lot.

 

"Yes.. I am.. I am being honest."

 

Minhyuk clapped and get the mic to say something. "Well.. in that case we are both fair in this election. Goodluck for us." he stated and comes back to his place, smiling widely. Nayeon looked at him in a bad way and return to her place as well.

 

"Oh.. I think that is.. very intense.. and a bit of nonsense.. I don't know the consequences you two might recieve when the board knows this and I hope that all of you vote who's deserving from this position.. Goodluck and goodbye, folks!!" the student host nervously said as he shakes his head from the happenings in the debate. They don't need to continue this, it will get more complicated and crucial if they let them.

 

"Candidate Im and Lee, the board wants to talk both of you. Come to their office at 1 pm. The student host is also included. They wanted to hear your reasons about the debate." a boy rans towards to them. The student host stomped her feet while walking away, looking pissed.

 

Minhyuk sighed and looked at Nayeon who is spacing out " Im.. I'm not competing with you, I am just impressing you. Don't think much." he remarked before he walks away as well. Nayeon looks at him disbelievingly, she snort. She looked around the auditorium and no one left there except for her. She jumped down to the stage and let herself out to the place.

 

"Stupid Minhyuk!! She must be hurt again!! Aisshhh!!! I'm too tired for making my things balance in my control." Nayeon sighed again while walking heavily. She don't know what to do after this... after she told to everyone that they don't have romantic relatonships to each other. She disappoint them. She lied to them.

 

"Nayeon!!!" someone called, running towards her.


Nayeon turned to face the person, looking at her confusily "Yahh!!! Are yoou being serious? I know that you two have something on this moment. It's suprising that it comes from you that you two don't have anything special feelings.." Tzuyu said as she appeared on Nayeon's sight.

 

"Ah... Well.. I feel sorry about that but this times.. I feel very exhausted from our current status now. I don't know if she still care about what I said earlier. We become distant and stuff.."

 

"We? I know you are the one who becomes distant first because you were busy nowadays and second, she is mad because she was jealous." Tzuyu stated the very obvious answer.

 

"Jealous? If she was jealous, why she don't want me to be her girlfriend? I'm just waiting for her and she is the one who have a right to be mad. So there is nothing wrong from what I am doing now, it's not my fault that many people still likes me."


Tzuyu chuckled and rolled her eyes "Nayeon.. Don't wait.. Confront her and-----"

 

"I already confessed, right? I'll look desperate again if I do that again. She should do it if she really loves me.. but it wasn't happening after almost 5 months. That's really hard, Tzuyu. .. and why are you questioning me saying that we don't have romantic relationship if it's really the truth." Nayeon huffed while crossing her arms onto her chest. All people thinks that she is the wrong from her and Dahyun.

 

Tzuyu sighed "You two have big prides... You, you don't like her because she's doing nothing about your status now and her, she is doing nothing because she feel jealous from your admirers and the time you always not being with her. What things make you both can be alike, huh? If you just throw your pride then both of you will be happy or maybe she will confess to you."she briefly explained.


"You know Tzuyu, I done many things for her but this time she should do it for me. She should show me that she loves me too. I'll going now, you make stress again from your interrogations." Nayeon said as she take her steps whe Tzuyu stopped her walking away.

 


"Wait, Nayeon.. I ask you one more thing and I couldn't catch your point!" Tzuyu stopped and asked this question sincerely. "Do you still love her?"

 


"Well... Right now, I don't know.. anymore. Thinking and explaining this matter over and over again makes me tired waiting for her. It's really long time but.. if I don't experiencing this things, I might still love her." Nayeon nervously said.

 

"So you mean that... you don't love her anymore because you experiencing this things??" Tzuyu confusedly asked.

 


"Like I said, I still don't know. My heart is confused so I take it as don't know." Nayeon tried to explained what she feels right now about Dahyun.

 

"Nayeon.. You need to think this more thoroughly. If the person you love is in your hands now, don't let them go as they always said. You are really confuse but I hope that your heart decide it fastly so it will never been late. Keep her,you might regret it. You should take some rest to realize some things, maybe you still love her.. it's just you're tired of waiting." Tzuyu gave an advice to clear some thoughts running at Nayeon's mind.

 

"Thanks for your understanding, Tzuyu-ah.. Well, how's going between you and Chaeng? I heard that she will take test on her therapist again to make sure that she is really fine walking, is that true?. I thought she is totally really fine now." Nayeon concernly asked.

 

"Uhhmm.... Yeah.. It's already 2 months when she can walk normally without any help from the others and she wants to find out of she's recovering continously from fracture she got in the accident."

 

"Ahh.. I see~ But in terms of your relationship with her? Are you two okay? or there's still someone who 's holding into you?" Nayeon asked and Tzuyu's mind blown away from she heard from Nayeon. Is there really something holding into Tzuyu?


(FLASHBACK)
(Going back to Airport Scene)

Tzuyu's POV

"Answer that phone, Chou Tzuyu!! It's very distracting!" Sana yelled at me. I sighed and answer the call hesitantly because Chaeyoung is the one who is calling me and I don't know that if it still good to answer her call especially in these type of situation.


 When the time I accept the call,  I panicked because someone voice is in the other line, not Chaeyoung's. I become nervous when that voice said "Good morning, Ms. Tzuyu. I am from Seoul Hospital and your friend has been in accident in Myeongwangdong. You are the only one I contacted you because you are on her speed dial and I still have a work to do and I wanted you to call her parents to come here. If you want, you can come here also to check on her. She was now in operation room because a car hitted her while she crosses the street. I hope you understand. Your friend's life is in danger now."

 


After hearing that, I just say a single yes, without letting Sana know about this. I can feel my heart burst, Chaeyoung doesn't deserve this. I know that she follows me but I am too fast enough to not let myself catched by her. This is my fault and I need to be there. She needs me.. From this moment of time,  I reminisced all the things that Sana and me done from many years. This is very hard for me. I don't want to let Sana go but I don't want to lose Chaeyoung as well. I teared up thinking some ways how can decide which I will choose from them. I love Sana but love is not enough..  if the time is wrong.

 


"What's wrong Tzuyu? Is there any problem?" Sana asked me.

 

"Sana...." I mumbled while staring at her.  The next thing I did was I hugged her tightly that  I don't want to let her go, I inhaled Sana's scent while crooning deep into the crook of Sana's neck, I sniffles. Sana patted my back to make me stop crying and it makes me feel worst.

 


"Tzuyu.. Don't cry... I love you, okay?" Sana soothed me, hearing this words from makes me regret everything that I did to her.  If I wasn't being stupid thinking that she loves Dahyun much lately, this will never happen. No running, no accident happened. I hugged her so tightly because I know that this is the last time I will hugging the person I really love.

 


"Sana~" I cried out loudly while gripping her dress. I become more nervous and anxious every seconds, every heart beat.


"I know that.. you will miss me.. Don't cry, I still love you even distance are---"  Sana said but I cutted her because I don't want to hear it.. it makes me feel guilty and regret a lot from my decision I will take.

 

"Sana...." I muttered in serious tone, to restrain my tears to fall because I know it will fall if I let any seconds pass.

 


"Why?? Why you stop me?" Sana asked me.

 

 


"I'm sorry.. I can't..." I told her before I release my arms around her waist and start running away from her. I left her standing there. From the moment I was running away, my tears pours down on my face as making an escape from heart breaking moment.


"Tzuyu!!! Chou Tzuyu!!! Tzuyu!!!! Tzuyu~!!!" I heard her shouting, many people looked at us especially at me because I am crying while running.

"*cries* *cries* I need to forget you, Sana.. Chaeyoung needs me... I'm sorry.. This is my fault!! I guessed fate hate us to be happy once.. Fate hated us to be together.. Fate hated me to be with you and love you again..."

 

When the moment I reached to the airport's entrance,  I turn around to have a look at Sana who is standing crying heavily. My heart clenched at the sight and more tears are flowing down on my face. I want to ran back there, hugged her tightly and kissed her so badly for the last time but I can't.  I already answer her question... the question which I lied on my answer.

 

"Yes. I want to love you, Minatozaki Sana. I seriously really want to love you when I just know that we felt the same way before.. how badly I am so in love with you..Sorry to hurt you, Sana. This is the best for everyone, for us.. for now.. Saranghae,my bestfriend.."

 

I ran fast going to the Seoul hospital, the hospital is just only few metres away from the airport so I immediately arrived there. My steps are getting heavier as I prepare myself to face the consequences that I did wrong at her.

 

"Are you Ms. Tzuyu? Did you contacted her parents? Your friend is now in the operation room. Please wait for a moment." the nurse who called me said before she left me. The nurse handed me Chaeyoung's phone which is unconsciously shaking on my hands because of being nervous and afraid on what will happen to Chaeyoung.

 

I dialed her parent's number and I told them that Chaeyoung got into accident and go here to see her condition. I also contacted her adviser to let him know the reason why Chaeyoung is absent for this day.

 

I don't know what will I gonna do if something crucial will happen to her. My conscience is killing me now that I shouldn't go to airport and let her follow me and for worst, I dumped my bestfriend.. that I really love.

 

"Please, Chaeyoung~ Please make it worthy that I choose you over her. Don't leave me.. If you become fine, I promise that I will try my best to make myself fall for you.. You deserve my love because... you sacrifice your life to ran after me, to stop me.."

 

Tears fell once again while thinking this words on my head. I can feel my face was really red and swollen forexcessive crying this day. I think this is my saddest day ever on my whole life... After many minutes, her parents came panicly as they worried to their daughter. When I looked at them, guilt built inside me because this is my fault for making their daughter suffered like this.

 

They both sitted with me and Ms. Son asked me "You're Tzuyu, right? Thanks for contacting me to know what happened to our Chaeng.. I hope the doctor will say about her condition.. I am afraid that I gonna lose our daughter and I know that you feel the same way like us..."

 

I just nodded at her when she talked me again "Did you know that our daughter really like you? Or maybe not because she is very denial to tell it to herself. Did you know?"

 

I become speechless. When the time when Chaeyoung started to be with me, I felt my heart fluttered sometimes when she makes me feel like we are really a couple. I mean was.. sometimes I asked myself if I love her now or I just feel this way because this is the feelings I want to feel when Sana is around. My heart is so confused lately but when I found out that Sana loves me so much that I never expected, my heart bursted. But knowing that Chaeyoung loves me... it feels like.. strange that I can't explain and I even don't know how to respond with it.

 


"I know.. Mrs. Son. but she never confessed at me." I answered.

 

"Can I have a favor?" she asked and I quickly feel nervous for her request. I gulped and I smiled nervously at her. "If our Chaeyoung might be in not good state, could you please reciprocate her feelings for you? When I see her everyday smiling and gigling over her phone, I can't help to be happy as well seeing her bright side. When I asked who's make her smile, she answered you.. I never seen her like that before except when she is watching her favourite dramas. You changed her Tzuyu so I am hoping you to continue doing it for our daughter."

 

I become frozen statue sitting on the bench while staring at Mrs. son trying to comprehend what she just said at me. She wants me to love her daughter? She wants me for her daughter?

 

"I.. I---I hope so, Mrs. Son but I really hope that she's  more okay." I stuttered and she chuckled and patted my shoulder "Make sure that you keep my daughter happy when she wakes up."

 

I nodded at her and she continues "Well, my husband might be hungry now. I will come with him. Do you wanna join with us? Let's take a lunch together first. Don't strave here.. Come?" she asked but I refused their offer so they left without me.

 

I stared again at the hallway's wall again, many things running in my head, some of them are harmful for  myself because guilt killing me while waiting for news about Chaeyoung's state when suddenly my thought snapped out when heard my name.

 


"TZUYU!!!!!!!!!" shouts can be heard in the hallways while running toward me. I become suprised to see them.. I don't want to face them. I know that they will ask me what happen and why this is happen and my guilt will be stronger if I answered those question because this is my fault.

 

They stop running when they are in front of me. They looked me disappointedly, I know they are disappointed at me. I kneeled in front of them while pleading.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't thought that this might happen. I am really fool to make Chaeyoung into this situation. I am a bad person!!! This is my fault!!!" I told them and their eyes become widen on my outburst and I realized that I should end my life . I ran away at the and they quickly stop me. I don't deserve to live in this world to make others hurt for my wrong decisions and actions. If I should just confess at her seriously even our friendship break, this will never happen to me, Sana and Chaeng. I really felt so bad to myself. I hate myself to mess up in our gang.

 

"You don't understand me! This is my fault! If I should just stay there and do nothing. Chaeng maybe still there, no scratchs and no blood!! She don't deserve this! I more deserving lying there while operating!!! I am bad friend!!"

 

They stopped me by holding my shoulders, hands and my wrists. But I keep throwing a fit and they telling me to stop when suddenly Dahyun bravely hugged me in front. Realization hits me as Dahyun hugged me firmly. The others released their hands on me as they let Dahyun calmed me. I became weak into her warm arms that makes me feel comfortable.

 

She whispered. "Stop, Tzuyu.. If you ran away again, somehting will be happen again and I never let that something happen because you are the one who believes me when everyone is against with me.. You are my protector, Tzuyu.. and I don't want my protector will be harm as she worried at me when I become mad.  Please, stop.. This will not help you and for Chaeng as well."

 


I cried on her sincere concerns. I just realized that I did the same at her before when she is very mad to her cousin. The difference was she hugged me in front while me I backhugged her on that time. I felt that she is really there for me to help.

 

"B-but this is my fault, Dah-hyun.. If I should just-----" Dahyun cutted me as she cooed me "Shusshhh~ I told you to stop~ There's no ones' fault. For me, if you did something at purpose then it means that it's your fault and you didn;t make Chaeyoung got in accident in purpose, right? Don't be guilty for this, Tzu. This will be okay from later on. Don't worry and don't cry." Dahyun enlighten me up and the others nodded at us while saying that don't be guilty.

 


"Thanks Dahyun for believing me that this is not really my fault. Thanks for comforting me really really well.." I said when I detacted myself onto her and smile at them that I am fine.

 


"You're welcome, Tzuyu!! When I was down, you're there for me before and now you felt bad so I did what I should do. Where's Tzuyu that I've known before who's very strong like a steel?! Come on, let's be positive! There's nothing bad will happen to our midget!" Dahyun cheered like this is not a serious case.

 

"You're really turning our situation now, huh?" I chuckled a bit. It was relief that I have a friend like Dahyun who never forgets to repay the things that someone gave to her.

 


--------
(After 2 hours)
Chaeyoung's parents were already with us, still waiting for the operation Chaeyoung taking when the doctor came out to the room.

 

"Mr and Mrs. Son?? I have a good news and bad news for your daughter." The doctor told to them meanwhile us, we listened to the doctor's words.

 


"The good news is we save her to not to be permanently can't walk but sadly to say that she can't still walk for many months due to the fracture on her left leg because of the strong impact she got when the car hitted her. She needs to take several check-up and therapy to help her to walk again normally. For now, I recommend to you that she should not take some classes in her school because she need to rest well and she need to be focus on her therapy seriously to be recover quickly as possible. If we didn't do that, she might be unable to walk for over her whole life. For the cuts she got, we are healing those wounds to make her not feel uneasy. You may take her into private room, she lose her consciousness when we injected her. She'll wake up soon. That's all."

 

Guilt showed up again in me. Chaeyoung will not gonna walk for months because of me. Her parents' expression got worried but they tell us that it's more than fine than dying or something more crucial state like comatose or whatsoever. The nurses take Chaeyoung into private room and we stayed long enough waiting her to wake up.

 

After many hours of waiting, Chaeyoung become conscious as she opened her eyelids slowly.

 

"OMO!! MY BABY CHAENG!!! WHAT ARE YOU FEELING RIGHT NOW?! YOUR MOM IS VERY WORRIED AT YOU!!" Mrs. Son said as she hugged her tightly while crying. Her dad stands behind at them and us.. We just sitting on the sofas, witnessing the Son family reunites.


"Mom, I'm okay!! See? I am very alive and free!~ Ouch!!!" Chaeyoung yelps when she tried to move her legs, I saw that her eyes become watery when she saw the cast on her left legs. Her mom speaks out "Chaeyoung-ah.. You need to take therapy to heal your leg. You cannot able to walk for many months and you will not attend school for this moment. Don't worry, you will better as time passes.. so don't feel down, we are here for you."

 

"Yes!! We are also here for you, Chaeng!!!" Dahyun stands up from the sofa and encourage her bestfriend. Chaeyoung got suprised to see us, sitting on the sofa. She may not realized that we are also here.

 

"Guys?? What are you doing here? Did you skip classes for me?"Chaeyoung asked and the others just laughed.

 

"Of course, pabo. We will never let just our friend die here.. we are so worried, you know." Momo said.

 

"How about the quizzes? That's  a lot!! You know that it will affect to your grades badly." Chaeyoung said and Jihyo speaks up "Chaeng, you mean more than to our quizzes for us and Mr. Kang let us be excused as well so there's no problem."

 

They all laughed but it suddenly stop when Mrs. Son said something "Chaeng.. your crush is also here with us! Tzuyu, come out there!!"

 

Chaeyoung turn her gaze into my presence who is trying to hide behind of my friend's back earlier.

 

"Uhmm... Mrs. Son, can I talk to Chaeyoung privately and guys could you go out for a moment, I need to talk to her." I told them and thankfully they easily get what I mean as they left the room, leaving us two alone.

 

I sat beside her on the bed. She just stared at me not saying any word. I don't know if she is mad or not. I hold her hand and she knitted her eyebrow, giving me a questioning look.

 

"Chaeng.. I know that you follow me all the way through airport. You got this because of me. Don't you know how am I very afraid to lose you.." I deep sighed  and my tears are forming into my eyes as I said my next words.

 

"Don't you know that you means a lot to me because you're the first person I've known when I get here. You are the person who taught me to speak Korean well. You are the person who healed my heart and make this heart to love again.. to love you."

 

"Tzuyu-ah...."

 


"Chaeyoung-ah.. You don't know how much I really appreciated your effort to love me and I think this is the time I should make an effort to love you now.."

 


"Stop..." Chaeyoung cutted my words as she spoke "Don't do this, Tzuyu-ah. If you're saying this because Sana just left you. Don't do this. "

 

"I am not doing this because of Sana. I am doing this for YOU! Because... I love you, Son Chaeyoung!" I told her loudly to make her believe that I am ready to make myself love her.

 


"I don't believe on you, Chou Tzuyu.  I can see in your eyes that you are just lying." Chaeyoung sarcastically said.

 


"What makes you believe that I really love you? Hmm.. Maybe I can prove my love by using my actions, tho~" I said and prepared myself to kiss her. I cupped her cheeks, she looked at me with big eyes that looks like she is very suprised. I lowered and tilted my head, closing the gap between us. She gripped my shirt and she closed her eyes slowly. I gulped and I also closed my eyes.

 


We kissed. I kissed Chaeyoung. I can't imagine myself kissing her. She responded to my kisses. I can feel heat running on my face because of embarassment. I pulled away and show a big grin at her.

 


"So, do you believe me now?" I asked her, she just looked at me with jaw dropped. She must be realized that I just kissed her. She timidly nods like a puppy. I give a smile before I pulled her closely to me as I wrapped my arms around her.

 

"I don't still believe you, Tzuyu. Seeing that you ran away earlier at the school makes me believe that you love Sana than me."she huffed. Heol!! How can explained that situation?

 


"I just ran away to catch up to her flight because I want to tell her that------" I unconsciously stop because I remembered what happened in the airport earlier, seeing Sana crying while calling my name makes my heart sank.

 

"That??" she asked.

 

I unexpectedly cried in front of her, she is suprised again. My heart can't tell this words that I should told to her. "That.......... I---- lll-love y-you...I love you more than anything else and I don't want to lose someone like you."

 


"You rejected her?" she asked and I just nod my head before I lay my head on her shoulders as I hugged her.

 


"What did she say?" she asked me again. I don't know what should I answer. When I said 'I'm sorry', she just call my name and cry. Can I say that?

 

"Nothing.. because I can't see her. We don't see each other for the last time."I lied. This is for the best, Tzuyu. Keep this up.. Sana might forget her feelings for me, for sure.

 

"Really?? I never expect her to do that to you." Chaeyoung said while shaking her head. I just hummed while resting my chin on her shoulders.

 

"Tzuyu-ah..."

 

"Yes, Chaeng~?"


"I love you." she said wholeheartedly. I become froze and I answered her back. "I- I lo-ve y-you, tooo." I stuttered.

 

"I never thought that I can finally say this words to you. You know I always dream that I can say these lines for my someone and it's you.. I don't expect myself fall for you like this." she dreamily said.

 

"M-me too. I never thought of this will be h-hhappen." I answered at her before I pressed my lips on her shoulders to kiss on that spot.


---------

After many months, I always been there for Chaeyoung to support her when she tried to walk but ending up falling on the ground. I hold her hand tightly when we both walked together, going somewhere to make sure that she will not fall. Of course, through this months we got into a serious relationship.. a real one as I tried to love her. Slowly, deeply.. I can say my love is developing as time passed by but.... on my deepest heart... our moments still there so I can't help myself miss those moments with her.


It's already been 6 months when we have encountered in the airport and still now, I don't any recieve any news about her. Maybe she forgets everything what happened at her when she was in Korea. How she is doing now? Did she found someone who will love her? Did she has a new bestfriend that is better than me?

 

I am disappointed that she promised at me when she arrived at Japan, we still contact each other but it's too bad that she can't because I rejected her...  How was she now? Did she thinks me too? even sometimes?

(END OF FLASHBACK)
-----------


"What are you saying, Im? I can't understand you." Tzuyu tried to throw the topic about Sana. She's pretty contented on what Chaeyoung and her now and she don't want to make it messy again because of this interrogations.

 

"Don't be dumb, dumb, Tzuyu. I was talking about your feelings for Sana. I mean was I know that you love Chaeyoung for now but..... I can't see it.. I can't see your real feelings." Nayeon said while patting my shoulders.

 

"I am just... not expressive person." Tzuyu  reasoned out, Nayeon laughed at me "You? Not expressive? When you are courting me, you do a lot of sweet gestures and now you're telling me that you are not expressive. Don't fool yourself, Tzuyu. I know that she is still there." Nayeon pointed her finger towards on Tzuyu's heart located.

 


"Whatever you saying, I need to go now because my love needs me. She will be upset again if I got late to come with her on her therapist. You know, you should stop bothering other businesses and mind your own problem. You need to face your Dahyunnie now. She is mad, you know."

 

"Fine... as you said. Go now!!" Nayeon yelled at her, looking  pissed off when she heard about Dahyun again. Tzuyu's presence become distant as she walks away, leaving Nayeon wondering where she can go.

 

Nayeon get the phone on her pocket once she don't see Tzuyu anymore. she type fastly as she can.


(Text Conversation)

To: ChocoPie
Hey... Are you busy now? I want to talk to you. I know you are not the type of person who wants to text but since I need you.. Could you help me again for the second time? Please~!!!


From:ChocoPie
What do you want to talk about? Your ex or your new love? Choose~


To: Chocopie
This is about my new love, again. This day, I make her mad again and I didn't intend to hurt her feelings but I need to do it. I was suprise when my opponent in the election the guy I told you that always makes me freak out that he purposely mention her name. And you know that we have in bad terms lately so I answered  him based on my mood at her which is very bad and hurtful. What should I do, huh?I think you can give me a good advice like before because you are my love advisor XD


From:ChocoPie
Make your status with her to be good. Say sorry and make up with her.


Nayeon leaned on the school's hallway walls as she replied to the unknown person she been texted for almost a month.


To: Chocopie
I can't.. She hates me now, she will not talk to me after I told to everyone that we don't have romantic relationships. I think she will ignore me forever :{


From:Chocopie
Then forget her and date me instead :)


Nayeon eyes got wider, she doesn't expect this unknown person wll ask her out. She stare the message long enough as she think many possibilities if she let this person date her and forget about her love for Dahyun. She been liking this person before when she arrived here in Seoul when this person cheer her up to move on from her past relationship with her ex, Jinyoung. But this time, this person wants her to forget Dahyun and just date this unknown person. But again, she still love Dahyun even she is very confused to her feelings for the latter.


To:Chocopie
WHAT?!! DATE YOU?! THAT'S RIDICULOUS!!! I EVEN BARELY KNOW YOUR REAL NAME AND I WILL DATE YOU??


One message received.

 

From:Chocopie
HAHAHAHA! I knew that you will react in that way. Anyway, I am being serious, tho. Did you know that you are the only person who makes me text for very long? I guess I love texting you <3

 

Nayeon's face flushed red in crimson. She remembered how this unknown person told her that she is the type of person who text a lot but now, this person replying her messages so fast and keeping conversations with her until the night. Nayeon took deep breathe as she type her reply. With shaking hands, she typed this words.


To:Chocopie
Do you like me?

 

From:Chocopie
Isn't that obvious? I dropped the hint earlier.I mean is I am different when I'm texting you. You know that I hate texting, right? as I told to my first reply at you. But when you are texting me now, I suddenly love it. I don't get tired replying you and I didn't mind how long we converse in messages.


To:Chocopie
Chocopie~~ I have someone else, right?????

 

From:Chocopie
I know.. but I know that when that someone else is not with you right now, I have a chance.


To:Chocopie
How can you be so sure about that? You don't know my feelings.


From:Chocopie
I just feel it. I just feel that you're in love at me.


Nayeon talked to herself "Another admirer, tch...  but.. I feel something when I am texting this person. Is Chocopie, right? Am I really love you now, Chocopie? Aishhhh!! Nayeon, NO!! You still love Dahyun. You still love Dubu not that Chocopie!! You just admire Chocopie for giving you tips and nothing more that can make you like Chocopie more than Dahyun----"


"BOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Jungyeon suprises Nayeon who is talking to herself just now. Nayeon dropped her phone due to shock.

 


"YAHHHHH!!!! You scared me!!! " Nayeon whined.

 

"I am watching you since earlier. It seems like you're enjoying texting. Who's that pokemon, huh?" Jungyeon joked as she picked Nayeon's phone. Nayeon tried to snatch her phone back but Jungyeon quickly avoided Nayeon's furious actions.

 

"Wae?? I just want to find out who cause your smiles nowadays. I bet it's not our Dahyunnie." Jungyeon said as she unlocked Nayeon's phone. As the screen lit up, the conversation between Nayeon and Chocopie appeared.

 

Nayeon thought to herself "This is my unlucky day. I don't know if Dahyun can still trust me. I'm so dead."

 

"Chocopie??? Who's this person??" Jungyeon asked while grinning as she scroll the messages.

 


"You text this person every minute. Who's this? Your new love in life? This is so... relationship thing. Are you dating this person? You're conversation with this person is honestly kinda cute and sweet." Jungyeon give a questioned look at Nayeon.

 

"Aniya!!! It's just.. I really like to talk that person. That's it!!" Nayeon denied.

 

"Really? But I just realized something just now.." Jungyeon paused a bit while trying to analyze what she just remembered.

 

"Chocopie.chocopie.chocopie..." Jungyeon mumbled repeatedly while crossing her both arms. Nayeon simply watched the latter.

 

"Aha!! I knew it!!" Jungyeon jumped and continued "Chocopie is Dahyun's favorite."

 

"Huh? What do you mean?" Nayeon asked confusedly.

 

"Oh... Nabongs~ Don't act like a dumb. That Chocopie is our Dahyunnie!!" Jungyeon exclaimed while laughing.


Nayeon's heart skipped fast when Jungyeon mentioned that name. She thought to herself. "What if this person is Dahyun? But it's impossible. This is no way to be her."


(FLASHBACK)
"Aishhh!!!!!! I told her many times that she should go home without me but she still don't listen to me! And now, she will be mad if she see me with Minhyuk!! I told her that there's nothing between me and him. I am so pissed!! She's acting like this when we still don't have us!" Nayeon yelled while hitting the pillow in her bed. She end up lying there and she stare the ceiling intently for long time wehn suddenly an idea popped out in her head.

 

"Dahyun and me always arguing. It's not the same relationship we had before. When is the right time, Dahyun-ah? I am getting tired waiting of you. " Nayeon deeply sighed then she grabbed her phone to make a message to the person who never replied to her. She hoped that this person will help her out in terms of her current relationship with Dahyun like this person did before when she was trying to remove Jinyoung in her life.

 

To: Mistaken
Hi!! How are you? Do you still remember me? I am the person who mistakenly texted you as my ex. I just want to thanked you again for encouraging me to forget him. I keep my promise to move on and there's a person who I really love now. If you didn't cheered me up on that day, I think I still not get over him, Thanks a lot!!! But this is not my main reason for bothering you again. My someone else and I having arguements lately and I want to receive some encouraging advices and tips to strengthen our relationship. I know that maybe you are so pissed off because I am bothering you again and I bothering my problem at you. I just want to talk someone in this matter. Can you help me again? Please~~ Btw, I'm Nayeon if you forgot...

 


Nayeon waited anticipately on the person's reply but she don't receive one on that day. but when tommorow came, she receive the reply from the certain person.

 


From: Chocopie
Oh... It's good that you found someone else. You keep your promise :) I remembered you really well because somehow, you are the first person who I gave advice that I really don't know who you are XD Anyway. it will almost a year when you mistaken and still bothering me. I am just taking some time to reply to your messages. SInce the school is getting over and there's no school work needs to do, I decided that I should help you out because I just realized that you seemed a good person and I think you need my advices as well.

 

 

Nayeon squealed loudly as she finsihed the reply. "Finally!!!! After a year!!!!! I can't believe this person replied me!!! This person answer me!!!!! This is daebak!!!" She quickly tapped her fingers to make a reply to that person.

 

To:Mistaken
OMG!! Thank you very much!! I never thought that you still text me back! I am so happy! Anyway, can I get your real name? I am curious and I want to meet you as well so we become friends. :))))))

 

From: Mistaken
I'm sorry. I can't tell you yet.. I just think that I want to use some codename while texting you because my name is ugly and I want to tell it to you personally. I hope you understand me so I am become mysterious at you.

 

 

Nayeon think twice if she should trust this person. This person don't want to tell his/her name. She replied " I understand. You are private person, arent' you? What codename you will use?"

 

From:Mistaken
What about Chocopie?? Because that's my favorite snack. It's cute, right?

 

Nayeon smiled like a dork and change the contact number from Mistaken to Chocopie.

 

To:Chocopie
Yeah, you are cute.


After that , Nayeon forgot her problem with Dahyun for a moment when she is texting this person. But no one knows about her having a textbuddy as she keep this to everyone especially to Dahyun.

(END OF FLASHBACK)


"So.. am I correct? Is this Dahyun? Don't fool me, Nayeon." Jungyeon asked teasingly.


"No. This is not Dahyun, swear. This is other person you don't know." Nayeon replied.

 

Jungyeon gasped and said "Awww~ Dahyun really don't have a chance since your coversation to this person is an evident that you have more time than paying attention at Dahyun. What a pity! And the early events can add it up. I am really rooting you two, you know." Jungyeon disappointedly sighed as she returned that phone to Nayeon.


Before Jungyeon leave, Jungyeon patted Nayeon's shoulders as she tell this words

" Nayeon.. Please choose wisely between that person and Dahyun. I don't want to see Dahyun hurting like earlier. I am not saying that choose her, I am saying that you must conclude everything between your relationship if it's only a friends, classmates, rivals or something else you want to end up with her. Good Luck."


Nayeon clenched her chest as she asked herself "Who's the person you love now, Nayeon? Is it still Dahyun? or Is it Chocopie now? Eottheoke!!! Why I let myself enter in this kind of situation?

-----------

Tzuyu is ran goig to the clinic, fetching her girlfriend, Chaeyoung. The latter etxted her that she will just wait her to the said room because she wats to lie down there before they go to her therapist's place outside of their school.

 

Tzuyu slams the door opened, revealing Chaeyoung sitted on the bed while chatting one of their school's nurse and which particularly nurse Tzuyu closed at.

 

"Oh... You already here. We have really a good talk here but you came. You just kill our bonding." Chaeyoung pouted as she joked.

 

"I'm sorry for killing the mood, baby lion but we have an appointment in your therapist now and to nurse Jang , I'm sorry that my girlfriend always disturb your free time by chatting with you. I guess I should stay with her more so she can't disturb you." Tzuyu said as she came come closer to Chaeyoung.

 

"Tzu, don't be so formal. It's really fine that she always visit me. Actually, she kills my bored time, waiting some students to become my patient." she replied.

 

"That's great.. I thought she takes too far for being friendly." Tzuyu chuckled as she reached Chaeyoung's hand to support her.

 

"You know, Tzu.. I never thought that you will have a girlfriend. I thought you are the person who hides her true emotions really well. I remebered when you first time came here in clinic.  You're so snobberish." the school's nurse said sicerely while lookig the two with awe.

 

She added "I thought you will end up to the girl who collapsed during your P.E. before that caused you become worried to the death as you always looking for the update if she's fine or  not. I remembered that you contacted me every hour to looked her condition. I don't know that you seem a warm person not cold, that time. I'm really suprised that you are dating Chaeyoung now."


Tzuyu suddenly panicked because she knew that the nurse is talking about Saa, her bestfriend. She panicked because Chaeyoung might get hurt or jealous.


"Yah!!! Why are you sayig those kind of things in front of my girlfriend? Geez... Past is past, okay? You just thought it...." Tzuyu said as she pull Chaeyoung on her side.

 


"Okay-okay... I'm sorry to offend you, Chaeng. I'm just can't control my words. Don't worry, Tzuyu loves you more than her because she always with you. Anyway, why are you still talking to me if you need to leave?"  the school's nurse asked dumbly.

 

"Ah yeah. I am about to say that. We will go now ad thanks for accomadating my girlfriend here. Bye~!" Tzuyu said as she stepped outside of the clinic.

 

"Bye!! Take care!! I hope you will get better, Chaeyoung. Visit me soon." school's nurse replied to them while waving her hand.

 


When they left the school, their hands are still interwined to keep their steps matched. The hospital where Chaeyoung's therapist placed not that far on their school so they go there by only walkig distace to make Chaeyoung practice walking. He therapist recommended that Chaeyoung should always walk to get her feet familiar in walking again without any pain.  

 

"Chaeng, after we went to your therapist, we will have a dinner date. I know you missed eating outside and I already told this to your mom so no need to be worried about your curfew in your home. Do you like that? Hmm??" Tzuyu asked and Chaeyoung become flustered on Tzuyu's words again even they were dating for over 5 months already. se feel her face redden so she lowered her head.


"Do you want to do something? Like you want to watch a movie? Shopping? Groceries? It's been a while since I went to mall... or maybe.. you want to go somewhere not in mall?? " Tzuyu smiled while swinging their hands. Without hesitation, Chaeyoung kissed Tzuyu's cheeks to show how she is very grateful.

 

"Tzu!!! It doesn't matter where and what we will gonna do. The important for me is... your on my side. If you want to watch, I watch with you. As long you're with me, it's alright." Chaeyoung said as she gripped Tzuyu's hand tighter.


"Thanks a lot, Tzuyu. Until now, I couldn't believe that you choose me over her." Chaeyoung said as she hugged Tzuyu so tight that she never want to let her go.

 

"Chaeng, we already talked about this. I choose you because... I know that you will not hurt me and.. you were there for me when I was so miserable and also, I promised , right?. Don't be afraid that you're gonna lose me.. I am still with you." Tzuyu caressed Chaeyoung's head slowly.


Chaeyoung released the hug and looked up at Tzuyu with wide smile "Let's go now. We ware going late on our appointment. I want to know if I am really fully recover... by the help of my great girlfriend." she teased.


"Tch.. Sweet talker! Kaja!!" Tzuyu said as she linked her arms on Chaeyoung's arms.


"I wished this is not just a dream. I wished this is our reality, Tzuyu-ah. I wished that you are telling me the truth." Chaeyoung thought while holding Tzuyu's hand, going on their destination.


-----------

"Finally!! I am going home!! This is so tiring and boring!" Nayeon's inner voice thought while watching the board, leaving in the room.

 

Nayeon and Minhyuk got negative points for violating the rules of debatng for electing president for their student council.

 

"Nayeon, are you going home now? I can go with you, if you are going home." Minhyuk said as he blocked her way.


"not yet, I am doing something on computer lab. I need to finish my clearance project." Nayeon  lied.


"I think that computer lab is already closed. Don't you have computer at your home?" Minhyuk smirked.


"No. It's still open. My friend is there, waiting for me and I have computer , it's just that... I don't want to work on home and especially.. I don't want to go home with you. Go!!!!!!! Shooo!!"Nayeon pushed Minhyuk.


"Fine... I really don't have a chance on you, Im. I go now. See you!!" Minhyuk bid farewell before he disappeared on Nayeon's sight by walking far away.


"Phew~ I thought he will become stubborn again. Anyway, where I supposed to go? I am sure that he is still here in campus." Nayeon said to herself while walking around. She suddenly remembered something.  "Is Dahyun still waiting at me? Is she still in our classroom?" Nayeon deeply sighed as she feel guilt inside her when she remembered what she done this day.

 

Nayeon passed through the empty classrooms but the only one that has light opened was their classroom. In next months, they will leave their classromm because they are going to be seniors. Time flies really fast that she don't feel that it's been a year whev they meet at first time. Slowly, the distance are getting less as she took steps towards at their classroom. Her heartbeat is getting faster at the same time, She don't know why she feels very nervous this time. As soon as she stepped inside the calssroom, a smile crept on nayeon's face. This is one thing that Nayeon hold Dahyun so much that even they argue still.... Dahyun will wait for her everyday after their class even it was really really late.


Now, it shows up again that even she hurt Dahyun badly earlier.. Dahyun still there like she never cared about her hurtful words.

 

Nayeon walked towards at sleeping Dahyun with crossed arms on her desk. nayeon bowed to have a better look at sleeping Dahyun. Dahyun looks very innocent when she sleeps like there's no problem she's going through. Nayeon  touched her face gently and she stared it for a long time.

 

"You're just confused, Nayeon -ah. Don't think that you don't love Dahyun anymore. You're just stressed. you still love her. That Chocopie just makes you feel dfferent things." Nayeon  thought when Dahyun suddenly stirred up from her touch. Dahyun just stared at her emotionlessly, looking confuse on what Nayeon doing at her face.

 

"Dahyun, I'm sorry for waking you up. It will getting late, let's go home... " Nayeon said as she stood and starting walking away. She suddely panicked and nervous seeing Dahyun's emotionless face.


" Nayeon ....." Dahyun called huskily. nayeon turned around to face her, she raised her eyebrow.

 

"Let's end this... I don't want you to suffer anymore." Dahyun said before she immedietaly hugged Nayeon  from the back. Nayeon whole body froze for a momet as she never expect that Dahyun can able to hug her. Dahyun's eyes is getting teary while clutching Nayeon's back.

 


"I don't want to do this but I must.. I must let you go now... even it's hurting me. I really love you, Nayeon but if you're loving someone else but you can't because of me.. Love that person, leave me..." Dahyun whispered.

 

"Dahyun, what are you talking about?" Nayeon become worried from Dahyun's words. She added "I told you that I don't like Minhyuk. I love you, Dahyun." Nayeon hugged Dahyun's back tighter.

 

Dahyun shook her head as she said "Jungyeon told me that there is someone you always text. I kinda feel bad when I heard it from her plus the words you told to everyoe earlier in debate makes sense to me that... you become tired waiting me.. you don't love me that much like before anymore..."

 

"Stop!!" Nayeon suddenly yelled at her. Dahyun could just look at her sadly. "If you just make me your girlfriend then there will be no problem between us! If you just call you mine then I will not suffer like this. I know that you love me but you are stopping yourself showing affectionate towards me because I am not your girlfriend, yet... If you make it official then we will be good!!!" Nayeon outbursted. It's like she already released all the bad things she stored for waiting Dahyun.

 

 

Dahyun quietly sobbing as the words hit her well. She replied "I'm sorry, Nayeon.. I'm sorry for being like this. It shows me that you didn't love me really well to understand me.. I'm sorry for being coward that you might hurt me when we become us. I'm sorry for being a hopeless romantic. I'm sorry for being a person who is really trying her best to make best confession she can do for the person she really love the most..." Dahyun stopped while chuckling.

 

"Do you know that I been working on my confession for you, huh? Is this waiting gets you exhausted a lot? If you think that I don't want you to be my girlfriend.. you're really wrong. Why am I still here? Why I am still waiting for you everyday like you are my girlfriend?" Dahyun's voice cracked.

 

Nayeon came closer.. so close to hold Dahyun's face to calmed her, Dahyun's whole body shaking for crying a lot. "Dahyun... You don't need spend money to confess. It doesn't matter where, the important is.. we.. about us..we become one. Saying 'I love you' is enough for me.. Asking 'Could you be my girlfriend' makes me the happiest person, Dahyun. You don't need to do some things like the cliche movies do. Confess everywhere, it doesn't matter at me."

 

Dahyun held Nayeon's hand that cupping her face. "I want you to give my everything, Nayeon. I am not yet ready but I want to put effort to makes you realize that I am not a person elsewhere that you can be find. I want you to look at me differently to the others.As they said, don't rush something you want to last forever. " Dahyun looked at Nayeon's eyes intently.

 

"Tell me... is the someone that you always texting makes your heart flutter?" Dahyun asked anxiously.Nayeon lowered her head "S--some--times..." she gulped.

 

"Let me make analyze your feelings..." Dahyun stand more closer at Nayeon. She cupped Nayeon's face when she said "Tell me.. if your heart skip a beat when I kissed you."


Nayeon  closed her eyes as she felt lips brushed on her own. Kissing Dahyun was like nothing she ever experiened in her whole life. She imagined that she's being under water but still being able to breathe.. like moving in slow motion but perfectly in sync.  It was better than any kiss she ever seen on TV, she felt her world spinned so slow.. Her senses were overloaded by Dahyun. Dahyun's scent, Dahyun's taste, Dahyun's touch.


She breathes out "But wait... before telling me what you felt.. I will kissed you again. Think me as if I am Chocopie that you always texted.

 

Nayeon closed her eyes again, anticipating the second kiss from Dahyun. But to her dismay,  she felt kiss from cheeks instead to her lips. She feels nothing but only disappointment.  Nayeon opened her eyelids slowly, seeing Dahyun standing in front of her wearing her normal expression.

 

"You don't need to tell me what you felt, yet. You need to think about it. If you're wondering why I just kissed you on cheeks, I know that Chocopie will not kissed right away when you meet. Maybe, Chocopie will just kiss you on cheeks. I wonder what you feel about it." Dahyun smiled a bit, but the smile is a force.

 

"I don't know what cames me. So....  let's go home now." Dahyun awkwardly said. As Dahyun walked away, Nayeon  pulled Dahyun's hand to face her. "Mianhae...." she said.

 


"It's okay..." Dahyun smiled bitterly.

 

"It's okay, Nayeon ... Don't feel bad to yourself..  I know you're having a hard time. I just don't want you to suffer. Wait for a bit, you would love me so much if you find out..." Dahyun thought while Nayeon holding her hand, going out the school.

 

----------
(In Japan)


It's been already 5 months since Sana and her mom came back in their country. The country didn't much change for her opinion, it's still the Japan the she known before. Apparently, she's the one taking care the coffee shop business of her family. It's really make her stress everyday that she needs to monitor it even she is out in the school. Her mother is take in charge for their other business. Minatozaki's family really want to be rich like the others. Sana don't have choice to take the coffee shop since it was only their business who is easy to handle compared to her older brother and parents businesses. Luckily, the coffee shop is near from a school that she is currently attending because it's not hassle to go school from far away. Sometimes, she almost sleep in their coffee shop because of tiredness so it was like she claimed the coffee shop as her own home as well.

 

 

If you asked her if she have a friends in her new school, her answer is she don't know. Yes, there is some people coming with her during breaks but she thinks that it's not friends for her. Sure, they open some things at her but she don't know why she don't like her called friends. She is happier when she is with the gang, she admit. Fortunately, there is one person who makes her happy at least even she's not with the gang now anymore and she want to call this person 'a friend' more than her classmates. Meeting this person is never been her wildest dream she could ever imagine. She never thought that fate can bring them together in unxpected place but on right time when she is very in sorrow.

 

 

She remembered that she meet this person when she was schedule to buy the ingredients in their local market nearby at her shop. She was walking down the street, enjoying cool breeze fanning her face. While she's looking her list, someone tapped her shoulders. Her first instinct is to hit the person because it's already getting late when she got out. She knew that there is some locals around the market that have bad intentions to the women  as she heard in some news about it.

 


She hit him using her paper bags that she is holding. It caused people looked at them.


"Ouch!! Ouch!! Ouch!! Sana!!! That hurts!!" he shield himself. Sana is suprised to the latter's words. She thought "Why he knew my name?? Who is this?" Sana stopped hitting him to have better look who is the person she hits.

 

Sana jaw dropped as she saw the person's face. She try to remembered this person's name"Aishhh!! I don't know you were so violent. My cousin never told me about this." he said while brushing dirt away from  his coat.

 

"Do you remember this handsome face, huh?" he teased Sana. After he said that words, it's like a flashback came in Sana's mind when this person boosted her looks. She quickly give another hit the person. The person got suprise at her actions.

 


"What the hell?? Why you are hitting me again?" he asked while avoiding Sana's paper bags. Sana stopped and pointed her index finger to him "YOU!!!!!! You are the one who hurt my Dubu!!!! YOU!!! The one who made me embarassed in front of Ms. Park!!!! KIM YUGYEOM!!!!" Sana yelled and give many hits to Yugyeom who is laughing out loud while dodging Sana's attack.

 

"Please stop.. You're making me look like a bad person." Yugyeom managely said even he is too tired of laughing. Sana stopped and she asked "Why the heck you are here? Why you are in Japan? Where's Dahyun? Is she with you???"

 

He shook his head "Aniya.. I am the only one who is here.."


"Are you on vacation?" Sana asked.


"no.. I will study here for the good."


"Really??? But how?? Do you attending schools now? When did you came here?" Sana asked many questions. Yugyeom smiled at the thought that Sana is somehow worried at him.


"Wae?? You will help me???" Yugyeom's lips curving up into a grin.


"Of course not!! Are you joking me? Why I will help someone who ruined my friend past life? You wished!!!" Sana huffed.

 

"Awww~ I thought you are good person. Dahyun really talked about you a lot. She even suggested that I can seek help from you since you moved back in Japan.  It's really shameful to ask help at someone who I don't know than to seeking help which I know. I will tell this to her that Minatozaki Sana is not the Sana they used to know anymore because her attitude is too far what she talked about. I wi------" Sana cutted him in annoyance.

 

"STOP! I WILL HELP YOU,OKAY!!! Just!! Stop teasing me!! I got annoyed easily.. so easily than your cousin."

 


"Arasso... Teach me Japanese and lead me to your school.. I want to be your schoolmate." Yugyeom said as he grabbed paper bags on Sana's hands. Sana give him a questioning look.

 

"Why? Should I not be gentleman in girls? I am still good boy, you know." Yugyeom awkwardly said before he asked "Where you will go? I will come with you. night is dangerous this day."

 


"Inside the market.." Sana coldly replied as she felt something wrong with her.

 

"Why I feel like he's flirting at me?? Why he is good to me?" Sana kept asking herself at their walk.

 

They finished shopping for the ingredients and they decided to go to their homes. Yugyeom insisted take Sana home. But Sana refused it many times as she try to convince to the latter that she's will straight to her coffee shop. Yugyeom gave up as she take Sana back to her coffee shop.

 

"So the school we passed is gonna be my school as well? That's quite nice for a highschool. " Yugyeom commented.

 

"You really want me to be your tutor badly,huh? You can just attend to other schools. There are many better schools than mine." Sana chuckled. She added "How did you find me? I mean is how do you see me here? The Japan is bigger than Korea then you easily find me.. I don't remember putting my whole address on my social media accounts because I have no time to change it."

 


"I also asked myself earlier. Why I found you here? Why I saw you earlier? I really don't have an idea that you are in Osaka and Dahyun just told me that you are now in Japan. Such a coincedence, it is." Yugyeom smiled to himself.

 

He continue "Maybe... just maybe... we are fated to meet each other in our new lives and possibly... have a special roles with it. What do you think?" He asked calmly. This is the first time to see Yugyeom talking to her seriously.

 

"M-maybe.. it is.." Sana replied in low tone.

 

Yugyeom twitches his eyebrow while putting his thumb under his jaw while pouting "I wonder what is your role in my  new life here  except for being my tutor? Something more being  tutor? How about you? What is my role in your life now?" He asked in sincere way.

 

"What is Yugyeom's role in my life now? I know that it will be different now. But why he came? Why he came into my tragic heart?" Sana asked herself.

 

"Maybe... you are the one who can save me in my tears.." Sana replied bitterly. She couldn't help to remember what Tzuyu did to her and the moments they shared when she is still in Korea. Sana sniffed as she felt her eyes sting.

 

Yugyeom patted her shoulders and offered his hankerchief. He don't know what he will say to this weird girl. He don't know what happened to her so he just want to give comfort.

 


"Take this. I don't want seeing you crying for someone. I guess you were broken hearted." Yugyeom said as he give the cloth. Sana simply accepted it and she give a beautiful smile to him as she said "I think this is your most routine in my life. Giving me a hankerchief and comforting me..."

 


"I am glad to take that as my routine but I prefer that my routine is making you smile like that." Yugyeom grinned widely and Sana uncounsiously blush hard,

 


Yugyeom came closer and held Sana's hands. "But also, I would love the most when you let me inside your heart." Sana stared back at Yugyeom eyes like she's totally lost on his words.


"You are just joking, Yugyeom.. I know your style to flirt girls... I already seen it many times." Sana makes fake laugh.


"I'm serious, Sana.. I think this is the reason why I came here. The reason to find someone who can change me to become better person." Yugyeom smiled wholeheartedly.

 

Yugyeom seems to be serious on what he said as he always come with Sana. He always there for her. If Sana feels tired running her coffee shop, sometimes Yugyeom is there to catch her responsibilities as he manage the whole shop with no complains. It shows that Yugyeom truly want to love Sana. If Yugyeom remembered when he met Sana at the first time, he thinks that it's ridiculous that he is now under Sana's spell. He couldn't believe himself that he is so addicted to her as he always want to see Sana every day in the school, inviting her during lunch break and going to coffee shop together. It feels so brand new for Yugyeom, that he never got so smitten so fast to someone else.

 


On the other hand, Sana is unsure what she feels about Yugyeom. Sure, he makes her happy in a day, she enjoying his company a lot, he is way too serious than she expected. She was glad that Yugyeom helping her out to move on her former bestfriend. But it was effective enough to forget her feelings? Her answer is not... but she was still hurt knowing that she couldn't move on.

 


She tried many attempts to forget about her as she hugged him, take his hand initiatively and foremost she kissed him on cheeks. All of attempts were not enough to forget what her heart wants.

 


She concluded that she's not getting over at Tzuyu.The Chou Tzuyu that can easily make her nervous easily, make her heart pounds like crazy, make her become coward, make her foolish love sick, make her heart warmed and especially... make Sana can't forget her easily.

 


Teasers for the last two chapters:
Could Dayeon able to fix about their situation or maybe they should give up? Who's the person who Nayeon loves now? Can Chocopie and Nayeon meet?  Is Tzuyu really loves Chaeyoung that much? Is her love real? For Sana, is she can able to move on by the help of Yugyeom?

 

 

Author's note:
Hi!!! First of all, I am very sorry to let this update alone this week. I asked you what do you want but I changed my mind. I should not asked you guys. :( It's really unexpected that we don't have classes for two days due to typhoon, I think.  So I have a lot of time to wrote this out and I managely finished this in unexpected time. Actually my main reason why I updated because again... I add another chapter guys!! :) The 2 next chapters was the really the ending part. I divide it into two which is SaChaeYu's Ending and DaYeon's Ending... So yeah. another chapter added again... How was it? Comment what you felt about this chapter.. I noticed the mostly of you guys want Satzu really bad, huh? Well, try to find out in the next chapter. For Dayeon shippers, I am very sorry to put them on bad situation again but it has reason about it. If you look back on the first chapters, you would know why. See you on my last chapters, guysss!! Love ya!!! *sorry for long note*