She Saw Me

Maybe We?

CHAPTER 25

Momo looked through to her eyes and she slowly leans in and give a passionate kiss to Mina to shut her up. Mina was shocked at the kiss.She stood frozen between the Momo's kisses.

Momo pulled away first as she heard that Kai is no longer there and nowwhere gone.

"Oh-oh. This is the end of our friendship" Momo thought as she see Mina was avoiding her gaze.
Mina looked up to her confusily and she asked Momo with shaky voice "W--wwhyy you-u kissed m-me??" 
Momo hold her both hands tightly and she put it into her chest where her heart located and she bagan to make an eye contact to Mina when she speaks up " Mina.. I don't know if this right but I want to tell you that I really really like you... a lot but me as your bestfriend, I try a lot of things to get over this feelingsss... I like you since before but I try to manage it and eventually it was gone but again my feelings for you came back again and it become stronger than before and now I will not hide it anymore... I. LOVE.YOU. Mina.. I realized that I still love you when the car incident happen.. It really scares me off.. that I will lose someone like you.."  Momo take deep breaths and she started to lower her head while smiling with contentment of what she told to the oblivious girl. Mina's whole body shakes because of her nervousness... Why she feel nervous if it feels good to her when Momo confessed to her??? Mina asked.

"What should I do then??? Should I answer or not??" Mina looked at her confusily again and she feel panic to her voice.

She added more "Or hmm.. What I must to do?? What will happen to us after this??.. blah blah blah" Mina asked her questions like a bullet gun until Momo cutted her.

"Minaa.... All you need is to answer this question...

Do you feel the same way like I do??? " Momo asked while looking at Mina lovingly and Mina's heart started to pounds crazy not just the question but the way Momo express herself was so evident the Momo really loves her... in the romantic way.

 I'm scared.....

Why??

I'm scared to lose my bestfriend...

You scared about losing your bestfriend?? but your bestfriend can't look at you as  a bestfriend anymore. You're still losing your bestfriend, MIna.

Well, If so....  I will take it as a yes...

Momo's eyes widen 2x bigger from usual and she starting jumping around and she wrapped her arms to Mina while shaking her body and finally Momo looked to Mina's face with a big grin plastered to her face.

"Myoui Mina, you don't know how happy I am..  So??? It's official???"  Momo asked.

"Official??? You didn't asked me... so why we will make it official???" Mina pouted.

Momo smiled at her widely and she start to kneel in front of Mina which make suprise to the other girl and she start her love speech.

"Minari~ Since you know that I love you with all my heart, from the pride of this girl that  has too much crushes is asking you to be my first and last girlfriend from this entire moment?? Will you accept this girl??" " Momo said while pointing her finger to herself and she anticipate to Mina's answer.

"Hmmmm.... I will think about it first... Hmmm.. I remember when I suddenly thought of you as a beautiful and very-good looking... You're there when I need you cause you're my bestfriend but I was feel touched when you do some things that bestfriends can't do. You took care me a lot and you have sense of humor... So all in all ... Yes.. I would want to be your first and last girlfriend in your life..." Mina smiled shyly to Momo.

Momo can feel the her eyes stings because it's too much unexpected that Mina liked her back and she started to cry while still smiling to Mina.

" Why are you crying my baby???" Mina shushed Momo and the other girl can't control her giggles because it's first to see Mina act cute and she called her baby. "Baby????" Momo teasingly said and Mina laughs a little and said "Baby because you cry like a baby.."

Momo become disappointment because she thought that Mina used baby for their callings and to her suprised Mina suddenly put her arms around Momo's neck and she can that Mina is smirking at her and then Momo has no choice to kissed Mina's lips and they kisssing each other this time... When they pulled out, their foreheads are touching to each other and Momo looked to her intensely and she said " DAISUKI~" and Mina's answer "AISHTERU~"

After awhile, they decide to go home because it's dark outside and dangerous too since they experienced some of it earlier when there is Kai. When Momo reaches her room. She quickly jumped over to her bed because of happiness she felt this night. She totally forgot about Kai trying to her or something. 

 I can't believe it!! " Momo said as she lay to her bed and she pick her phone and she change the name of Mina in her contacts as "BABY" and she stared at it for a moment and she began typing her first message to her girlfriend.

Hey~~ My girlfriend! I would like to come with you to school this morning :) I hope you're safe and eat your dinner once you arrive to your house.... Always remember that I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!! Mwa~! Goodnight!! XOXO

Mina received the message with huge smile on her face as she read it.. Mina thought that this is what you feel if Momo is your girlfriend,huh... She replied to Momo's message and they are texting non-stop until midnight. We can see that they are really happy and excited for their relationship and they wished that it will flow smoothly but Momo is sure that this time she can't be wrong to her feelings especially the feelings she feel towards to the girl was  full of hope that she is the person who will make Momo's life complete.

(IN THE NEXT DAYS)
 

Meanwhile in the hospital, Nayeon and Dahyun relationship becomes too good to be true because they spent their days in the hospital with talks,laughter,teases and especailly they are too much clingly to each other. Dahyun will suddenly kiss her to cheeks. Nayeon loves playing Dahyun's hand by interiwinning it like close-open, close-open, Dahyun pokes Nayeon which makes the other girl tickle and they try attacking to each other, Nayeon loves to cling Dahyun's arm in 24/7 but Dahyun doesn't mind about it. Many people can make them mistakenly to be couple because it's really different from the aspect of friend-friend relationship. Ms. Kim and Ms. Choi noticed their too much closeness but they don't interrupting perhaps Ms.Kim more likely wanted that they are couple. She can see how Dahyun's attitude change into hyper again like she was a child. She hopes that Dahyun loves Nayeon, though. 

One morning, Dahyun wakes up with heavy groan and she clutches her phone underneath to her pillow because yesterday Nayeon and her played games to her phone. She checked her email and she saw the notification that she received from certain person she dislikes. 

"Hey Hyunnie~! Guess what??!! I will going to Seoul and I heard you being confined in hospital.. I want to visit you because I really really missed you" a boy named Yugyeom sent a video message to Dahyun that makes her annoyed.

She called her mom immediately and she asked about it "Mom, why Gyeomie will go to Seoul??? Did you know about this?? Who told him that I was confine in a hospital?? IS that you,mom???" Dahyun threatened.

"No.. I'm not, your dad told him about what happened to you because your dad went to your auntie' and I know that he will come over to us within these week. He just want to visit us" Ms. Kim explained.

Dahyun groaned because she doesn't like his cousin because of 1.) he's very annoying. 2.) he never threat her as a girl, he always hurt Dahyun by pinching her arm 3.) he thinks that he's too perfect by his looks, behaviour, financial and many other things and lastly 4.) he stole Dahyun's crush from her during their childhood days. She curses as she thought the days hen she and his cousin Yugyeom are together. They always ending up to quarreling over some things.

" Why is this happening on me~~!!!" Dahyun angrily whined that make Nayeon confuse to her.

"What's wrong??" Nayeon asked. 

"It's just my annoying cousin will come to visit me!!. I really hate him, you know that" Dahyun said while clenching her fist.

Nayeon thought "Her cousin?? Is he the one Ms. Kim referring to his cousin who stole Dahyun's girl crush?? This is quite interesting!!" Nayeon smiled at the thought because she is too excited to find some information about Dahyun's childhood crush. She really want to find this out.

"Yah~! Why are you smiling?? Oh no, Im Nayeon.. don't tell me that you're interested to my cousin!!! I will never ever reccommend this boy to you beca--use.. he is a jerk!!! I will oppose everything that connects between you and him!"

Dahyun angrily huffed and Nayeon want to more "So what??? I was thinking if you have a brother,I will like him or maybe I should marry him because I believe that siblings can have same personalities.. I like your personalities tho~ If your cousin is like that I was surely fall in love with him~~~ HAHAHA" Nayeon laughed while Dahyun make a fake coughs.

"You're unlucky!! My cousin is not the same of my personaliy!!~~ I pitied you!" Dahyun remarked.

"Hmphffff... That's why I'm still single because I'm waiting someone that has the same of personality like you have,Dahyun" Nayeon sadly said while looking at Dahyun.

"Are you confessing to me right now?? You sounded like you're waiting for me to confess to you.." Dahyun joked but her face was too serious.

"Oh~~!!! You took it mistakenly!! Tch.tch. I was saying was I just like your personality not YOU!! You're too much again to yourself.." Nayeon avoided Dahyun gaze because she knew if she stare Dahyun's lovingly eyes, she will no longer control this fluttering feelings she felt when Dahyun is with her. She may say some cringey things or she can confess now if she continued to act this way.

Nayeon stands up and she began stretching and Dahyun just looked at her. Dahyun knew that Nayeon is avoiding this momet about their real relationship they have. Dahyun was very confused within passed days because Nayeon is everywhere. Beside her from morning to night, at school, at the practices at ot makes her feel weird if Nayeon staying all up to her mind like in every minute. She doesn't why she feel like this to this girl. She don't have reasons to like her but Dahyun knew that this is different from the previous crushes or love something. Dahyun wants to find out what she feels for Nayeon for real.... but the only Dahyun knew from Nayeon was... Nayeon has a special part in Dahyun's heart that maybe.... no one can replace her.

(IN THE SCHOOL)

The gang has having friend meeting because recently they don't have time to catch-up things especially when Dahyun is not around with them. They planned to visit the two in the hospital but some things changes that make Tzuyu and Sana are the only ones who will visit them.

"What the heck!!! I got notification from Variety Group!!! They told me to attend practice these afternoon~~~" Jungyeon said as she hit the hit in disaapointment.

"You're still lucky,Jungyeon because you visited them before while me and Jihyo has recording for musical group this coming afternoon also so we think we can't go with you guys..." Chaeyoung stated as she reads the song sheet she was holding.

" I can't go with you Tzuyu-ah~, Momo needs me now to watch her rehearsals you know I need to protect her and----" Mina continously talking while Sana cutted her "Yah. Yah. Yah. I knew everything between you and Momo!! I smell something sweet, did you smell it too Tzuyu-ah because it's quite impossible that Mina has have protective image, doesn't she???" Sana teases.

"Yah!! Mind your own business to Tzuyu!! We don't taking your business so mind yours as well." Mina restorted back.

"I. DON'T.CARE. Well, it's look like Chewy and I will visit Dahyun. We must go now! So long my beloved friends~!!!"

Sana shouted like crazy and Tzuyu was only one make her pull and give a sorry look to the students who are passing that making them Sana looks crazy and weird. 

"WHY~~??? I just give our friends a very good-----" Tzuyu cutted her while grasping Sana's hand tightly "You know I don't know why I become your bestfriend through the years of you being crazy,weird and creepy also! I don't understand myself." Tzuyu said while she pulling Sana fastily. Sana smiles because she knew that Tzuyu really loves her so that's why she is always there for her.

(30 Minutes Later)

They both arrived at the hospital where Dahyun and Nayeon was confined. They ask the reception about what room did they confined and to their suprised, they never know that they are staying in one room. Sana immediately become jealous at the thought of Dahyun and Nayeon are together in whole day.They went to their room immediately and they looked at the glass door to check inside on what they are doing. They see Nayeon was doing stretching while watching in the t.v and Dahyun was sleeping peacefully.

As they enter the room, Nayeon give them a shocked expression and they don't know why.

"Oh my.. I never thought you two will visit us." Nayeon said while looking to Tzuyu specifically.

"I'm sorry to make you suprise. Is Dahyun sleeping??" Sana softly asked while checking the features of her crush face.

"She just sleep while ago before you came. I think she will still wake up a bit later.Do you need something to her?" Nayeon asked.

"Yes but I will wait to wake her up." Sana simply nodded her head. Tzuyu just stand stiffly to the corner and Nayeon saw how awkward Tzuyu was but unfortunely Nayeon can't ask Tzuyu because she knew that the girl needs to move-on.

Nayeon go back to her bed and she called Tzuyu, she doesn't care about her pride anymore, She just want Tzuyu feel comfortable at all. "Tzuyu, don't you want to sit beside me. You can sit here, I don't mind it" Nayeon said.

Sana looked at them and she feel her fist clenched when Tzuyu came to Nayeon and she also approached her in a nice way. Sana thought " I thought you don't want her, Tzuyu-ah~ Why are you falling to her trap again just like that."  

Nayeon started the conversation because she saw Tzuyu smiled at her nicely " What's up?? I heard you two took our position, how is it??" Nayeon asked and Tzuyu answered nayeon's questions confident and comfortable way. Sana don't inderstand why Tzuyu acting like nothing happened to them. She really want to punch Tzuyu at that time.  Sana want to yelled at her like "Are you stupid!!! She broke your heart!!! Why are laughing at her??!! You're totally whipped when it comes to Nayeon!!!" Sana just shook her head in disbelief. Sana's patience become less because Dahyun is not waking up.

"Do you want coffee or shakes?? I will get one for you. I know hospital foods are ." Tzuyu jokely said and Nayeon just giggle to tzuyu because she was happy that Tzuyu forgot what she did to her.

" I want strawberry milk shakes but I will come with you since I was getting more sick if I stay too long to this room." Nayeon happily suggested.

"Oh really??? It's good to you!! Lying to your bed is not healthy. Come on and get up" Tzuyu said as she pulled Nayeon to stand up and Sana was looking at them confusily. "Sana-chan, do you want to grab some smoothies? Come on, Dahyun is not wake up yet. You can go with us" Tzuyu asked.

"No,, It's okay.. I will wait Dahyun to wake up. I missed her so much." Sana managely said while looking dahyun sadly.

"Ok then, we will go now" Tzuyu said as they leave the room and Nayeon was worried about on what Sana' s mind have.So Nayeon asked Tzuyu about that. "Why Sana was so patiently waiting Dahyun like a stalker?? What did she mean that she will tell something to her?? What happen?" Nayeon asked many questions. Tzuyu just answered her "I don't know either... She's so very happy before we went here but she suddenly changed her aura. I thin something is bothering her." Tzuyu lied.

"Ahh.. I thought you knew it. Come on, let's get some drink faster so we can come back early to our room." NAyeon said while tagging Tzuyu along.

Tzuyu knew why Sana behaving like that when they entered the room because Sana told that she will confess to her now as she see Dahyun.

(FLASHBACK)

"No.No.No. Sana, could you chill over these things. Dahyun doesn't like presents or material things. All you need was confess to her and done.. Everything is alright." Tzuyu said while controlling Sana to buy some random stuffs she will give to Dahyun as they visit her.

"Do you think so??? Do you think she will like me back if I don't have this" Sana showed the stuffs she want to buy for Dahyun but Tzuyu took them all and return it as she spoke "Love doesn't care over luxurious things in such and what makes important is that you must sincere to your feeling towards her. Don't buy these things because I made it before to Nayeon but look I am, I was rejected and I realized that giving to someone doesn;t help if the person you like, don't really like you." Tzuyu walk away sadly to going out to the store.

(END FLASHBACK) 

Tzuyu was worried to Sana because she don't want to see Sana cry because of love. Tzuyu is not selfish, she admitted to herself that she already in love to Sana but she keeps motivating the girl to confess to the girl she wants. Tzuyu wants to make Sana happy and it's already enough for her. 

(Meanwhile in the room)

After few minutes when Nayeon and Tzuyu left, Dahyun was awaken because she feel someone presence and it belongs to Sana was looking at her worriedly. Dahyun really miss Sana so much. She want to hug the girl at the moment she saw Sana. 

"How are you feeling??" Sana seriously asked whule she went beside to Dahyun and Dahyun sitted up to her bed.

"I'm getting fine and we will be discharge this coming weekend. You can see me again in school on Monday."Dahyun answered and winked and Sana escaped a giggle from her lips.

"My Dubu was really pale~~~ She can be paper from now. " Sana said while pinching to the other girl's cheek.

"It's because of atmosphere and medicine and Nayeon makes me more sick because of her stupidness." Dahyun laughed while Sana was become jelly again because Dahyun mentioned Nayeon again. She can't take this anymore. She must grab this oppurtunity when they are alone. Sana cleared and she speak "Dahyun. I need to tell you something important.."

"What is it, Sana??" Dahyun looked at her innocently.

Sana gulped and try to relaxed herself as she prepared thus words for a long time " Dahyun, I like you." Sana confessed at very dazed Dahyun. Dahyun expression was very suprised that she never except that Sana likes her for real.. It takes her time to realize that Sana's face was so close to her and...

Sana leans in and captured Dahyun's lips fastly. Sana passionately kissed Dahyun without second thinking and Dahyun was very schocked at that moment because she don't respond Sana's kisses. Dahyun thought "It seems that it's not feel right.. But gosh!! My crush kissed me and she likes me! For godsakes!" The atmosphere is getting heated when Sana's arm are clinging in Dahyun's neck to deepen their kiss.

Tzuyu and Nayeon happily skipping in the hallway of the hospital and Tzuyu making jokes and Nayeon really enjoyed coming with Tzuyu to grab some drinks. As they arrived to the front of the door, Nayeon peeked first to the window which reveals Sana and Dahyun are KISSING!!! Nayeon moved back and she can't feel her hand because the drink she was holding dropped and Tzuyu immediately looked over the windows and she was surely that her heart broke into tiny pieces again but it's more painful to her now. Nayeon just sitted to the floor and she low her head and she make her toes close to her chest as she cry all over the feelings she felt when she saw Dahyun kissing Sana. Tzuyu kneeled down and said. " I know what you feel right now." Tzuyu said while patting Nayeon's back as she trying to cheer up Nayeon.

"No.. You don't know about my feelings,Tzuyu!"  Nayeon stand up and she ran way far as possible to Tzuyu because she feels so bad that she want to runaway to this hospital especially to her feelings towards to Dahyun.

Tzuyu just stand there and she slowly crying also. She feels like she is the most foolest person alive because when you think about it, why is she allowing Sana to like someone else while she really madly in love to this girl and why is she staying to this girl if this girl just hurting her. She hates realities, too.

 

(TEASERS FOR CHAPTER 26)

" I need to throw away my feelings to her from now on. Since Sana likes her too." Nayeon said to herself when she is standing on the hospital's roof top and reminiscing that special day when Dahyun kissed her and told her how special she was to her.Today is the final day for them staying in this hospital.

" You must do it. She doesn't a big lose for you,anyway" Yugyeom said while looking at Nayeon intensily.

"Hyunnie,I can say that me and Yeonnie are over since 6 months ago and I really don't care to her now. You can have her if you want but...." Yugyeom statement for Dahyun.

" Dahyun, let's our deal over. I don't want this anymore" Nayeon said.

Author's Note: 

Hi!!! I updated and you know what my readers that I celebrating my first birthday here in AFF!!! And I deciided that from now on in my first anniversary, I will make an another story!!!! As a journey of being silent reader here in AFF, I read a lot of different stories and otps/ships from different group like my username :). I want to make another story to feel new! I was planning to make stories/fanfics based on the time I read them, so technically the first pairing I supported before is the pairing I will make another story this time. I hope you will support my upcoming fanfic from differnt group~~ Thank you guys for waiting. You don't know how happy to your responses so far!! Say goodluck to me for my 2nd fanfic!! BYE~~