Special Chapter 2

Maybe We?

Special Chapter 2

Sana's POV

After Tzuyu's badminton practice, she asked me out for a date. A date!!! When she told me that, I hold back my heart to pound crazily. I was too surprised since I am the one who surprises her during her practice but I am the one who are surprise between us. A date.... I've been gone dates before but it was just friendly dates like Yugyeom's, he's taking me somewhere that my stomach will be satisfy to our hunger. He likes to eat and I am kind of that person too. 

 

"Why are you so quiet? You always the one who is talkative between of us. Is there bothering you?" My chewy asked me. 

 

"Ahhh.. no... I just thinking something. I'm fine, don't worry." I reasurred her while smiling.

 

"Do you perhaps tired for cheering me up, huh?? I told you that----" 

 

"No!!! I want to cheer you!! I'm not tired. I just thinking what is our date today." I shyly confessed. Tzuyu smiled at me warmly as she replied "I don't if you're going to enjoy this but I just knew that you couldn't do it nowadays because you've been busy in your coffee shop. I think this is a great time to do this since I need to take rest for a moment before we will proceed to real date. Ooppsss... I almost blurt everything I plan when I am practicing." Tzuyu cutely said to herself.

 

" Awwww~ Your plan is ruined~ You're taking me to relaxing place first then after that we will gonna eat~ How typical yet I anticipate it a lot" I cooed her while caressing her head like I usually do when I am comforting her.

 

"You sound that you're not excited." Tzuyu pouted. I chuckled at her childishness "Show me that you're really excited. Prove me I am wrong." she continue sulking.

 

She want me to release my excitement????

 

 

 I looked around the street if there's many people, luckily its not that many... Chou Tzuyu, you want me to show my fangirling mode???? Ohhh... you're gonna regret asking me for it. You do forget that your girlfriend is such a weird and crazy back then. You're totally regret this. Bwahahahaha

 

"I'm waiting, Sana. Show me." Tzuyu said as she fold her arms. You asked it again!! Urghhh!!! I'm gonna blow up your mind, Tzu.

I turned my back from her, preparing myself.

 

 

 

...........

 

 

 

 

 

"Pwuahaha~~~~ T______T *EXAGGERATED CRYIN SOUNDS*"

 

"YAH!!! Why are you crying?? Sana??!!" Tzuyu quickly asked me worriedly.

 

"HOW COULD YOU TELL ME THAT I'M NOT EXCITED FOR OUR DATE WHEN I ALMOST FELT LIKE FAINTING WHEN YOU TOLD ME THAT EARLIER??!! CAN'T YOU SEE MY EYES EARLIER??!!! YOU CAN SEE MY EYES TWINKLING WHEN YOU MENTIONED IT AND YOU'RE QUESTIONING ME THAT WHY I AM NOT EXCITED TO OUR DATE???!! DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS DATE MEANS TO ME SINCE YOU ASKED ME OUT??!! YOU ASKED ME OUT???!!! THAT'S MY LITTERALLY DREAM OF MY LIFE AND NOW YOU TELL ME THAT I'M NOT EXCITED??!! WHAT EXCITE ARE YOU LOOKING FOR???!!! 

 

"IS IT CLINGING ONTO YOU???!!" Sana clings Tzuyu's arm tightly.

 

"BEING SWEET AT YOU???!!!" Sana rest her head to Tzuyu's shoulders while looking at her lovingly. She tries to look at her sweetly.

 

"IS IT HUGGING YOU?" Sana hastily grab Tzuyu's shoulders, making Tzuyu to face her properly. After that, she hugged her girlfriend tightly to make other feel that she was happy that Tzuyu taking her out for a date.

 

She hugged her tightly as she can as if she needs Tzuyu.

 

Sana dropped her arms slowly after few minutes as the people look at them weirdly. She just feel her embarassment for now but she still continue this way if Tzuyu doesn't still convince.

 

Sana detached herself as she look into Tzuyu's eyes with full of passion and tenderness. She muttered under her breathe "Or is it kissing you to show I am happy and grateful?"

 

Tzuyu stared back at her with same amount of love Sana is giving to her..

Tzuyu was totally speechless.

She can't face Sana right now.....

 

"How did you get the answer so easily?" Tzuyu shyly said as she lowered her head.

 

"Oh really?? You want me to kiss you to prove that I am excited for the date??" Sana said with disbelief

 

"Uhhmmmmm...  You seemed like bored while we are walking, I want you to reassure me using your kiss tho.. But... It's fine now, I know now how much you're excited for this date. It's not I am forcing you to do it right now--------

 

Tzuyu stopped her rambling when she felt Sana's lips onto her. Sana pulled her closer and kissed her like they never kissed before. They part their lips away for few seconds, staring each other while catching their breathe.

 

"Satisfied, my Yoda?" Sana asked her and Tzuyu smiled sweetly as she nods.

 

Butterflies..

 

They make soft giggles as they continue walking hand in hand going to their destination. Sana smirked secretly "Got you, Chou..."she thought.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

The class is already over and for now, Nayeon is walking in the streets while  clutching her phone as she waits her girlfriend's reply. 

 

To: Chocopie

I am going now, are you waiting for me?

 

No reply......

 

Nayeon continue walking as she was about to arrive in park. She tried to entertain herself while waiting her dubu as she sat on a free swing. Nayeon looked side by side to know if the girl she is waiting was around but nah... she's not here. Nayeon realize that she was waiting for 10 minutes from the time they talked about. Nayeon wondered where Dahyun was now, but she didn't mind it as she wants to talk to Dahyun today. The weather was refreshing and the surrounding was pretty calm and peaceful. Nayeon decided she would talk to herself first.

 

"Kim Dahyun... Kim Dahyun... What's your problem with me??" Nayeon asked herself while swinging.

 

"You seemed mad at me but it feels you're not. You yelled at me and it hurts me but knowing that you're mad, it's more hurting the fact that you avoided me earlier. What did I do wrong? Is t me or other people? I'm really sorry if I hurt you bad without knowing it, I just want you to come back to me.. I already miss you...." Nayeon pouted while kicking the rocks from the ground.

 

After a while a voice creeped in beside Nayeon "I miss you too."

 

"Ah!!!!!!" Nayeon shrieked and grabbed onto chains tightly as she can. Nayeon felt she was having a heart attack thinking that her beautiful face would fallen flat on the rocky ground.

 

A loud laugh with clapping hands greeted Nayeon behind and she could just turn her head around to face her. But, Nayeon started to feel warm all over her face as it was less than an inch away from Dahyun's smiling face.

 

"Sorry for making you wait and..... scaring you." Dahyun mumbled, still has an adorable smile on her face. "OhMyGawwwhhhddd!!! Why she's still cute???? Why I am blushing so hard???!! Isn't she supposed to be mad and serious riht now?? Why she's freaking smiing??!!" Nayeon quickly turned away to hide her blush.

 

"Gwaenchanayo...." Nayeon coldly mumbled. Dahyun is still smiling from ear to ear as she asked more questions.

 

"Did you wait long?" Dahyun asked while she pushed Nayeon on the swing few times.

 

"Ah... Not that much..." Nayeon replied and she added "What do you want to talk about? And why you went home early???"

 

Dahyun hold the chains to make the swing stop. "Let's go." Dahyun said as she grab Nayeon's hand and bringing her somewhere else that Nayeon didn't freaking know where they will go as the latter don't mention about going somewhere.

 

"Hey... where are we going? I thought you want to talk but----" Nayeon grumble but Dahyun fitted her words as she answered " I don't want to talk with you here and I am kind of hungry for now so..... we are having a dinner since it's getting late. Don't worry, I'll send you later to your home."

 

"What???!!! Are you asking me out a date all of a sudden??!! Like this???!! You could just tell me earlier so that I can go back to house and change my outfit. I'm still wearing school uniform, hello?? And you were not, that's little unfair, Dahyun-ah. You should tell me early so that I am prepare and----"

 

 

"Shssshh~ Don't worry, you're still beautiful even you wore a rug." Dahyun said and Nayeon creepily holding back her feels as Dahyun told her she was beautiful. It's really rare to hear Dahyun compliment her looks. Nayeon really want to jump with happiness as she really like this Dahyun's side so much. Forget about the concern side of Dahyun's, it was only for second now. 

 

"JINJJAYO???!!!!!" Nayeon grins very very widely and Dahyun could just chuckle as she answered her "Because there's no one is going to be around. Why I let you wear a rug?" Dahyun stated while chuckling.

 

Nayeon dropped her happiness and change into sulking as Dahyun broke her favorite atmosphere for now, she's going to bring back the concern side into first again. Dahyun just tricked her. 

 

"Yah!!! That's kind of insulting me! Aishhh, FYI... I found out from Jungyeon that you still taking stolen pictures of me and saving to your p*rn folder which I really don't know what pictures inside of it but when I looked at your gallery, you don't have any stolen pictures but Jungyeon saw you." Nayeon said rapidly.

 

"What???!! I told you it's not p*rn it's my secret files!" Dahyun retorted back.

 

"Hmphffff.... Secret files of what?? Me??? Of course, that's my breathtaking pictures you hide and during nights you looking at it creepily, appreciating my beauty and thanking all the gods that the pictures she is hiding were actually her girlfriend. Am I right, Dubu-dubu?" Nayeon teased mercilessly.

 

Dahyun blushed madly "You're too much for yourself again, Nayeon-ah!!!"

 

"But I know you love me even more if I was being too much for myself." Nayeon commented.

 

"Shut up... I was still pissed off earlier, I am just being nice to you because I want to tell you something." Dahyun muttered under her breathe before she took Nayeon's hand and enterwine it together.

 

"Okay, okay. Where are we actually going particularly?"Nayeon asked her again because she is confuse from the latter's actions.

 

"I thought we could have a simple dinner for tonight so it doesn't matter what you wear." And Dahyun continued "Somewhere we both feel comfortable. I want to surprise you."

 

They both step inside of taxi to take them in their destination when surprisingly Dahyun covered Nayeon's eyes with a handkerchief.

Nayeon shrieked again " Yah!!! What's this?? Are you pranking me again, Dubu? Take this off from me!! Help!!!"

 

"You're really silly Nayeon. I'm not pranking you, I am just surprising you." Dahyun answered back while tightening the cloth.

 

"What???!! It is still the same!!! Prank or suprise, please remove this. I still don't get over from your confession. Tell me a little hint about this!!! Or answer my question, am I getting tired from this prank or whatsoever??" Nayeon tried her best to shrugged Dahyun's hands away from the cloth.

 

"No, you are not getting tired, I swear... Because you will just blank here." Dahyun said teasingly as she got her phone from her pocket then she type fastly and show it to the taxi's driver.

 

Sorry Ahjussii, please take us to Incheon :) Don't tell her.

 

 

"What's blank??!!!" Nayeon histerically asked. "Shsshhh~ Just keep quiet and wait.... You'll know later." Dahyun said before she latched herself to Nayeon's body as she embrace the other girl who is become frozen from Dahyun's touch.

 

Dahyun closed her eyes as she mumble " Just cuddle me for now. I really miss you too today." 

 

Nayeon did a mental note "Dahyun's best thing is going to be her favorite as well. She loves Dahyun's ugs too, she's squishy and soft as tofu. She wants to take out the cloth from her eyes so she can see Dahyun's face right now.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

"Here we are... I thought that you probably miss going out especially watching movies since you're too busy in school and your coffee shop plus this was one of great choice since I practiced earlier that make me this relaxing for me and I didn't plan this early, I just thought that I go with you out.. Do you like it??" Tzuyu fiddled her fingers, waiting Sana's reply.

"HELL YES!!!! MOVIES!!!!!!!!" Sana screamed as soon they arrive on their destination.

 

"Sana, don't be too loud. People looking at you right now." Tzuyu embarassly said while pulling the latter to the counter. "Soorryyy~" Sana said before making soft laugh.

 

"What do you want to watch?"Tzuyu asked her while looking the screen.

 

"How about horror, it's getting halloween this weekend." Tzuyu asked but when she turned around, Sana is looking for other movies.

 

"Hey, I'm asking you if you like to watch horror." Tzuyu plainly said but the latter shrugged "No... I'm going  to leave you if we watch that. I don't like many dark scenes y'know. It should be bright and relaxing movie!"

 

"Okay, okay. Let's get this romantic love story. I guessed there's no dark scenes here except if the characters are----"

 

"Don't continue on what you're saying right now!! It makes me shy shy shy~" Sana warned before she acts cutely.

 

Tzuyu shook her head as she try to be dumb"What??!! Oh my Sana, I don't think you were kind of green-minded person. I'm just saying that------"

 

"FINE!!! I AM THE ERT! SATISFIED??"Sana angrily said.

"Yes, madam... Let's go in before the lights there will be dark." Tzuyu pulled Sana as they walk towards inside of the movie house.

 SANA'S POV

WOAH!!! MY HEART AGAIN!!! WHY TZUYU'S ACTIONS  MAKES ME FLUSTERED EASILY. SHE JUST PUT HER ARM ON MY SHOULDER WHILE WALKING, I COULDN'T HELP TO BECOME TOMATO AGAIN!!! CALM DOWN, MINATOZAKI..... SMILE AND JUST ENJOY HER WARMTH, NOT FANGIRLING!!! GEEZ!! EVEN NOW I DON'T KNOW WHY SHE'S MAKING ME FEEL DIFFERENT EMOTIONS THAT I JUST DISCOVER AND I'M LOVING IT!! 

 

"Popcorn???" Tzuyu offered me while handling the popcorn to me . GOSH!! WHY EVERYTIME SHE TALKS SHE HAS DIMPLES???!! AND SHE'S FREAKING SMILING AT ME!!

 

"Uhmmm.. Hahahahaha, Thanks... Chewy-ah" I akwardly said as she brought many popcorns into my mouth to hide my embarrassment. I looked creepy staring at her earlier.

 

"Ohhh.. Slow down, Sana. You might choke. Do you want water?" Tzuyu asked me before she turn to face me and when she saw me, she almost dying of laughter while covering . I gave her a confusing look "You really look like squirrel just now, look at your chubby cheeks! Hahahaha!"

Oh.... it because I have many popcorn inside of my mouth that's why my cheeks are puffy....

 

 

*FLASH*

 

"It's good thing that the real movie haven't started yet... Hehehehe"Tzuyu said as she look the picture she just taken. "Awwww~ Look squirrel, you're look dumb cute girl here.." Tzuyu teased me even more as she show my picture having puffy cheeks.

 

"I'll keep this... I'll remember that this is our first movie date."Tzuyu mumbled while smiling brightly as she looks at the picture.

 

"You're acting like me just now, Tzu. You're not fond of pictures before.." I commented as I continue to munch the popcorn.

 

"You change me, Sana. Be used to it." Tzuyu absentedly replied while still giggling over my cute picture.

 

"Fine. Fine. Stop staring on my picture and just watch the movie because it's going to start." I told her as I snatched her phone "No more this.... Hug me..." I requested demandingly.

 

"But-but... How about the foods???" Tzuyu cutely asked while looking at me with pity.

Oh..... It feels deja-vu again.... Just like when we go to amusement park before. I want to spoil her.

 

"I'll feed you now..... so you can hug me." I said while looking at her with pleading eyes.

 

"Okay, okay... Fine.. Just don't sleep. I want to eat." Tzuyu muttered as she wrapped her arms around my waist and shoulder.

 

"Oh... this is hard.." I heard Tzuyu mumbling as she tries few positions to hug me but the arm rest become hindrance for us to hug each other.

 

"Fine... Don't hug me anymore.." I said calmly, she quickly look at me. She thought that  I am upset. I turn to face her and raised my hand to put it on her head and slowly pulling it down on my shoulder as s her head resting on my shoulder. 

 

She looked at me confusily.

 

"Let me just rest your head onto my shoulders. You're tired enough. I still feed you." I told her and I can see from my peripheral vision that she's grinning as she lowered her head.

 

"Wo Ai Ni~Tzuyu sweetly whispered on my ears. OHMYGOD!!! STOP, TZUYU!!!! You're making my knees weak again. I feel that you're seducting me right now.

 

"Uhmmmm... Eat this!!! You might hungry now!" I panicly said when I stuffed the chips into as my heart was very nervous because it's really beating fast and I don't know how to control this.

 

"WHY?ASHDGDHDJKAKLAJSKSLA" I only could hear from her because she wanted to say something but I feed her.

 

"Don't be loud, Tzu. The movie is already starting. Just stay relax,okay. I don't want you to make stress to yourself." I warned her and she could just nod at me. "Good~ Hold my hand later when we don't have foods left." I smiled at her when I said this. 

 

Even you're not hugging me, it's fine.

As long as you were there with me, it's always great.

It doesn't matter if we are on dark places which I scared a lot.

As long as you were there, reassuring me that you were always there by giving your warmth that makes me feel that I am secured when I am with you.

Aishteru, Chou Tzuyu......

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 (After 2 hours)

"Why we are still in this car? I think we almost sit here for many hours. I want to take this off..."Nayeon thought as she pull Dahyun into her embrace, it seemed that Dahyun fell asleep while hugging her.

 

She try to put her hand on the crown of Dahyun's head to wake her up, she ruffled the latter's hair "Dahyun-ah.... Dahyun-ah.... Wake up... Where are we going?? Can I take this off?" Nayeon whispered as something comes up from here mind.

 

"What if this driver has bad intention to us? I mean, I was very sure that it's already night and it's dark outside, it means that he can hurt student like us. What should do? Dahyun is very asleep. We need to escape here." Nayeon thinks while trying to untie the cloth covering on her eyes.

 

Suddenly, Dahyun stirred up from Nayeon's actions. "What are you doing, Nayeon?" Dahyun hoarselay mumble.

 

I NEED TO TELL HER NOW!

 

"HELP US! HELP US! PLEASE GET US AHJUSSI! WE LOVE OUR LIVES! WE WILL GIVE OUR MONEY TO JUST LET US FREE!! PLEASE DON'T TAKE US SOMEWHERE FAR FAR AWAY!!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!"Nayeon histerically screamed and she bump the car's door.

 

"Yah!Yah! Nayeon!! Stop!!!!!!" Dahyun control Nayeon as she hugged the girl tightly to stop throwing a fit. "Dahyun!! We need to get out here. We're in danger. It's many hours we've been sitting here."

 

"Shsssh!!! Nayeon! Listen!!!" Dahyun remove the cloth from Nayeon's eyes as she looked at her seriously.

 

"We are going somewhere far that's why we are still in the taxi." Dahyun breathlessly said.

 

 

 

"Can you tell me where??!!" Nayeon looked pissed. She want to know where are they.

 

"Uhmmm... Miss... we're almost getting there so don't fight. Miss will tell you where we are now." The driver interrupted them and Nayeon could just sighed and look outside from the window.

 

The taxi pulled into halt when Dahyun spoke out "Ahjussi, stop... This is our destination. This our payment. Sorry for causing to feel inconvenient. Thank you very much." They both went out from the car. The surroundings are too dark compared to Seoul.

 

Nayeon looked around the area. It's quite remote from the city. It was nice and quiet surroundings, no nosy cars or mutters from busy crowd. It's really peaceful place that it can be consider that they were already in the countryside or province.

 

"Why you bring me here? I thought that we will talk and----" Nayeon cutted her words when Dahyun leaned closer and the next thing she knew was Dahyun's lips were on hers. Her eyes widened. As response, Nayeon kissed her back passionately as Dahyun did. 

 

Dahyun leaned her forehead while taking breathe as she looked directly in Nayeon's eyes. "I bring you here because this is my hometown, we are in Incheon right now and I prepared something simple for you for our dinner. Come on, I don't want you to catch cold because it's really breezy here."

 

Nayeon could just stared at Dahyun disbelievingly. "Really?? Dahyun? We are in Incheon right now?"

 

"Of course, do you see that sign.. it tells Incheon Airport 3km. so it only means that we're near or it can be that we are already on Incheon."Dahyun explained and she pulled Nayeon.

 

"Wow!! Dahyun!!! It feels that we are in summer outing or school trip" Nayeon commented as they walk in the streets.

The walk is consisted of Dahyun's stories like when she's still living here or when she was child and it can be about her school before. They stopped chatting when Dahyun spoke out.

"We are here. This our home. Come in..." Dahyun said as she opened the gates.

 

Nayeon don't have any idea of Dahyun's reason why they must go here for a dinner. She wanted to ask but she thinks Dahyun will tell it later on. Nayeon followed her inside and Dahyun showed her around a bit since it was Nayeon's first time visiting here.

 

"This house is really nice to call it abandoned." Nayeon gasped in awe as she move around to see more.

 

"Yeah... Thanks to our neighbors who always check this house. It's been almost 2 years we didn't look for this." Dahyun replied as she smiled satisfiedly. "Ha!! I miss this~!!" Dahyun jumped off to the couch.

 

"Sit here for a while. Do you want to watch? I have some movies on the rack. You can choose one. But I am unfortunate to tell you that almost of my movies were horror." Dahyun quickly said as she show some cds then she stood up.

 

"Where are you going?" Nayeon asked.

 

"Cook dinner for us..." Dahyun simply replied with a grin.

 

That's it!! That's the most sweetest thing Dahyun did she ever had!!!

 

"It won't took long, promise!" Dahyun cutely said as she panics because Nayeon don't say anything.

 

Her heart skips again over and over again. Nayeon wil never getting tried of loving Kim Dahyun, she'll never.

 

"Nayeon-ah???? Hello?? I know that I have some bad memory when it comes to cooking. I just want to replace that memory, okay? You might think that I am going to screwed again just like last time when we have food fair. I'm promise deeply in my heart that I am 100% sure that this will be good." Dahyun finishes her little speech and Nayeon could just smile at her. It's geniune smile, a caring and lovely smile.

 

Nayeon shook her head while smiling "I can wait, Dahyun-ah. Don't worry.."

 

Dahyun smiles back brightly and said "Okay... Just call me if you need something. I am going to the kitchen." Nayeon timidly nodded as she continue to look for movies to watch.

 

As soon as Dahyun's out of sight, Nayeon did little shrieks as she fangirl over Dahyun's actions earlier. She can't still believe that Dahyun is her girlfriend now and how she flawlessly manage the whole relationship except for the arguement earlier in school. The arguement!! How can be Dahyun so nice to her when they jusst argued??!! 

 

"Oh... maybe she didn't take that as serious one. But- but... why she left me earlier without any saying?? Aishhh!! So confusing!!" Nayeon thought as she stand up from the couch and her feet drag her to the kitchen where she can hear utensils.

 

She saw Dahyun's back as she mixed the rice into pan. She probably making kimchi fried rice based from the color of the rice. 

 

This is it!! Nayeon knows this kind of scenes in the dramas. She slowly walk towards to Dahyun's back quietly as she can to not making any noises. She's going there.... almost there... She prepare her arms as she lift her shoulders a bit, preparing to throw her arms around Dahyun's body.

 

Suddenly......

 

"What are you doing?" Dahyun asked as she turn her body to face Nayeon who become statue that arms was suspended in the air as if she's going to hug someone.

 

The moment was ruined.... The moment turns embarrassing.

 

Nayeon could just swallow as she slowly put down her arms from embarassment. Dahyun asked her again "Why are you here? You should look for movies we will watch later." 

 

Nayeon could only just looked at her and Dahyun shook her head with disbelief "You're scary. You're being weird too." 

 

Dahyun chuckled again as she looks confusily "What are you going to do earlier?" she questioned again. Nayeon couldn't just let this situation away, it feels like her soul took away from her. God! She looks creepy earlier, smiling widely as she walked towards Dahyun.

 

"Turn around!" Nayeon shouted.

 

"Huh? What??!" Dahyun confirmed. "Just do it!" Nayeon irritatedly said.

 

"Why? What is happening?! You're really weird." Dahyun giggled.

 

"Just do what you doing earlier." Nayeon marched towards to Dahyun as she face the latter in the stove again, Dahyun's previous position before she got embarrassed.

 

" Don't look back or peek!!" Nayeon childishly threatened. "Yeah... Sure.." Dahyun answered sarcastically.

 

 Nayeon stand behind Dahyun's back as she prepare herself. She took deep breathes, calming her racing heart. 

 

"Continue on what you're doing." Nayeon added.

 

1, 2, 3..... Nayeon counted from her mind.

 

Nayeon wrapped her arms around Dahyun's waist and she pressed her body onto the smaller girl's back. She heard Dahyun's gasp and she felt her body tense from the surprise contact. Nayeon pulled Dahyun closer as she rest her chin on the girl's shoulders. Nayeon clutch Dahyun's shirt tighter as she tighten the hug. She also close her eyes to feel the warmth.

 

"Nayeon-ah...." Dahyun stuttered, don't know how to react.

 

"Dahyunnie~ Are you mad at me?" Nayeon whispered, making their cheeks touch.

 

"No....I'm just pissed earlier. How about you? Are you mad at me?"

 

"No.... I'm just worried why you acted that way." Nayeon answered.

 

Dahyun turn her body a bit to look at Nayeon "I'm sorry about the argument. It's just that... Minhyuk really make me upset even during lunch... He was really annoying that I hit him. Thank god that he fight back too because if I am only one,  I am the one going to guidance again. You know how bad is my temper."

 

Nayeon kissed Dahyun's cheek "I'm sorry for adding your bad temper earlier. I should calm you down."

 

"No... I felt really bad as I want to have dinner with you here. This is my peace offering." Dahyun chuckled as she put down the ladle as she hold Nayeon's hands wrapping on her waist.

 

"So this is the reason why you are awkwardly standing earlier." Dahyun said as she hold Nayeon's hands tighter.

 

Nayeon shyly nods as she nuzzle her face. Dahyun smiled as she caress Nayeon's hand. "I bet you thought something while I am cooking, didn't you?"

 

Nayeon nodded again before she speaks "When you said that you're cooking dinner, I felt like I was in my real home... Did I told you that Ms. Choi never let me know if she's going to cook? She always tell me when the food is already cooked but never she told me that she will prepare dinner. So I think that you making me feel comfortable here."

 

"That's right. I want you to be comfortable like this is your home because......." Dahyun stopped as she remove Nayeon's arms around her as she turn to face Nayeon. Dahyun searched Nayeon's hands as she hold it firmly while looking at Nayeon with full of hope and love.

 

"Because I wished that in future... we will live together like preparing meals, cleaning the whole house, watching dramas till midnight, embracing each other as we drift into sleep... I hope that you're the person who will be with me till my last breath... I really like that idea... You're really special to me and I hope on that day we can spend time with each other like this everyday... I might not seem like a girl who has incredibly cooking skills that will satisfy you-----"

 

"Kim Dahyun...." Nayeon interrupted. 

 

"I would love to spend everyday with you like this and also... don't hope for that day... Let us make it happen for real. I can't live without you, you know." 

 

Dahyun's smile brightened and she leaned to give her a peck on her lips. "I love you, Im." Nayeon blushed hard as she hides her grin "Well, I love you too... Ms. Im Dahyun."

 

Dahyun laughs heartily "Why you remove the 'K' in my surname, that's unfair. Why you don't want to add your surname of letter K instead. Your surname got longer."

 

"Silly!!!" Nayeon jerked her hands away from Dahyun's. "Let me help you, you might try to kill me with your dishes."

 

"Wow!!! How can you tell that person who saved your life? Neomu hae~ Neomu hae~~(You're so mean)" Dahyun cutely sulked. Nayeon laughs loudly "My wife is so cute!!!!" She pats the smaller girl's head.

 

"Yah!! You're making me look like a kid." 

 

"Because you are a kid."Nayeon answered back as she fried the omelette.

 

"Speak to yourself, Nayeon. You look much younger than me so you're the kid between us."

 

"Wow! That's a compliment Dahyun-ah.. Gamsahamnida~" Nayeon said and she added "I know that I look very pretty and you told me earlier that I am beautiful no matter I wear"

 

"What???!!! I never told that!!!"

 

"I know what you really like Dahyun. You tend to speak words oppositely than to be honest."Nayeon stated.

 

"When I am done stirring this rice, I am going to attack you." Dahyun mumble under her breathe.

 

"With what???" 

 

"With tickles!!!!!!" Dahyun quickly went over Nayeon  as she tickle the other girl "Yah!!! Stop it!! Do you want to ruin our omelette?!!"

 

" I don't care!! Or do you want me to crush your bones into my tight hugs" Dahyun announced and the taller girl yelped as she hit Dahyun's hands wrapping around her body "Put me down!!! It's hurt!!!"

 

"Are you still going to tease me?" Dahyun asked before she untighten the hug. "Yes?? What's your next weapon?"

 

"Hmmm.... How about this?" Dahyun kisses Nayeon's face. "Are you still going to tease me?"

 

"Hmmm.. Yeah... Your weapons are too weak." Nayeon as she holds back her laughter.

 

" So it must be stronger and bolder." Dahyun said before she turn off the stove and pinned Nayeon onto wall. Nayeon become surprise and speechless. Nayeon saw Dahyun's eyes shifted down. She blushed hard as she realize that Dahyun is staring at her lips. Nayeon gulped nervously and closed her both eyes as she anticipate the kiss as soon possible. Dahyun is slowly leaning towards. She can feel hot breaths against Dahyun's lips. But suddenly, she felt wet damp on her forehead instead. She heard Dahyun giggling so Nation opened her eyes.

 

"You look cute, Im. I never imagine that you're face is like that when I am going to kiss you. I should open my eyes next time." Dahyun teased.

 

"You're such a tease!!!!!!! I hate you!" Nayeon childishly pouted.

 

"That's what you got when you tease me, I'm going to tease you as well." Dahyun said before she went over the counter as she will serve the dishes. Nayeon looked at Dahyun with an awe, she felt that she is the happiest person now. Seeing Dahyun being so wife material, she can't help to fall in love to her over and over and over and over again repeatedly.

 

"Hey, I'm wondering... why you never dated before? Look at yourself, you're so very caring and loveable person I had met. Why is that so? I'm just curious." Nayeon come closer to Dahyun. Dahyun smiled warmly at her she answered it like it was very obvious answer.

 

 

"Because I was waiting for you to come into my life that's why I reserved my all love to give it to you than giving it to others. I was waiting too, you know and also.... I was searching you." 

 

Nayeon felt her hear is going to burst of cringiness. She smacked Dahyun "Yah!! That's the most cringey answer I got from you. I never thought you were like this!! Pabo! Pabo!!" Nayeon hit Dahyun's several times and Dahyun runs for her life as s Nayeon trying to attack her this time. Their preparation for their dinner took bunch of time but the memories they will keep will be on good use for their lifetime.

 

 

Dahyun thought "I am going to marry this girl, swear. I don't get tired staying by her side, seeing her smile and her teases. I'm really in love to this girl. It's impossible for me to left this woman on my arms, never......"

 

 

Dahyun smiled........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------THE END-------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END??

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Meanwhile)

"I wonder what Dahyun and Nayeon doing right now. They probably making love for sure because they were only ones to the house. I wonder when my true someone else will come.... Aishhh!!! Chaeyoung-ah.. Please be like Jihyo and Jungyeon who never cared about love..." Chaeyoung said as she walk along the streets with boring steps.

 

While in the midst of walk, a girl who is running who leaning her head down bumped into Chaeyoung's shoulders. Chaeyoung was a taken back from the force as she fell from the ground.

 

 

The girl is crying...

 

"I'm sorry, Miss. Are you okay? *sniff* I'm really sorry" the girl panicly said as she pulled up Chaeyoung

 

Chaeyoung tilted her head as she looks the girl properly.

 

"Mina??????" Chaeyoung asked before she tucked Mina's hair away from her face. Mina covered her face with embarrassment. "Chaeng, sorry... I gotta go." Mina quickly said before she dashes off from Chaeyoung.

 

Chaeyoung ran behind her but her steps came into halt when she received a message from her one of her friend. 

 

Chaeng! Did you meet with Mina? I need to talk to her. I broke up with her :(

 

Chaeyoung clutched her phone as she furiously ran to catch up to the girl who just bumped her.

 

"Momo, you're going to pay this."

 

-------To be continued---------

 

Author's Note: 

I hope you like the last special chapter of this fanfic. For the last scene, I don't want to give any details about it and I am more into Michaeng's drama recently so I really want to make one. But the bad thing was that probably I am updating that every month or more months since I really get busy nowadays and I am getting lazy to write chapters so don't expect for fast updates. I hope you still like the satzu's part even it's too short meanwhile for Dayeon is freaking long to make it up from the last chapter. Overall, I hope you love the both ending for them... For my Michaeng/Mimo sequel fanfic, please anticipate it...  

In Twice comeback, you don't how much I love the title track "TT". It still felt awkward for me since I am Filipino and like that... I don't want to talk about further about it but it's really unfair that I really really love the song that I can't help to sing it... The struggles are real for Filipino onces but I am enduring that struggle for my Twice <3. Thanks for your warm support and love towards this fanfc and I'm going to miss you all!!! TT  Thanks for your subscribe, views, and mostly comments and votes. You don't know how happy I am :D I really hope that you enjoyed this story a lot....... Thank you, thank you and see you on my Michaeng/Mimo fanfic and also!!! Guys!!! Please support my other ongoing fanfic which is red velvet & snsd collab story plus Twice few characters there. It's mostly angst.... If you like angst,  please check that out!!!! Okay, that's all for now. Bye~~~ I'm going to miss you all!!! TT TWICE FIGHTING!!!