The Person I Like

Maybe We?

CHAPTER 33


 

A/N: Prepare yourself for variety of emotions you will feel in this chapter.. Have a nice reading :D

 

Dahyun make her way to the door that Ms.Choi pointed her, she stop in her tracks and look the door beside her. Dahyun took deep breaths before knocking the door.

Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.

Nayeon?? 

Knock. Knock.

Nayeon??? Nayeon~?? Nayeon~~

Knock.Knock.Knock.

Nayeon, it's me! Dahyunnie!!!!!

Knock.Knock.Knock.

Nayeon!!!! I need to talk to you! Please open the door!!

Knock. Knock

Nayeon!! Please~~ You need to know this!! I'm sorry if I hurted but you need to hear my words! The truth!!! Nayeon!!! Please~~ Let's talk about this!!!!

Knock.Knock.Knock.

I'm worried about you!!! Cause....

I love you, Nayeon...
Please let's talk...
We need everything to be clear from us..
.

Knock.Knock. Knock.


*creek sound can be heard as the door swings*


"Nayeon-ah..." Dahyun shakily muttered under her breath.

 


Dahyun don't know why the door opens, maybe she push it strongly.

 

 

"Huh?? Nayeon?? NAYEON!!!!" Dahyun shouted as she come inside the room. She teared up worriedly "Where are you?!"

 


She walk around the room, she can't find the presence of the girl she wants to talk.

 

"No... Not like this.. Don't go away.." Dahyun shakes her head and she saw Ms. Choi is in the door frame, who is very shocked that Nayeon is missing.

 


"Ms. Choi, Nayeon is missing!" Dahyun panickly shouted.

 

 

"Where can we find that girl at this hour??!!! I should check her earlier! Can you call Nayeon? Maybe her phone is with her!" Ms. Choi said as she walked around in her own pace worriedly.

 

 

"I'll find her!!" Dahyun announced but Ms. Choi seems disagreed that.  "You can't!! You're not familiar in this place. You might be in danger and I don't want that. I am the one who needs to look her. She's my responsible!"

 

 

"Aniyo! I think this is my fault. Stay here and call me if she comes back here. Let me do this, Ms. Choi. Don't worry about me, I'll be back!" Dahyun's last message before she went out to the Im's resident. 

 

 


"Nayeon, where did you go? Why fate really hate us? Do you really don't want to talk to me?" Dahyun mumbled as she ran around the streets. Dahyun stops her quest and she hold up her phone from her pocket.

 

 

"I'll call her, maybe she picks up this time." Dahyun dials Nayeon's number.

 


"Please pick it up. I begging you.. I'm really worried." Dahyun silently pray to herself while her phone is still glued on her hand and ears, waiting for Nayeon's voice.

 


Around 10 missed calls Dahyun made but still she don't get any respond from Nayeon who is nowhere to be seen. Dahyun start finding her again as she walk down to the streets, she calling Nayeon's phone continously, hoping that the other girl answer her calls.

 


Minutes later, looking Nayeon.. She can't still find her. Dahyun is starting to lose hope that she can see Nayeon. Dahyun really feel nervous at this situation. Her mind now is really full of her worries. She's thinking some same situations like she always heard in the news or dramas,like kidnap, , hostage or anything that is really bad because she believes to herself that she almost went around the whole area.

 


"Wherever you are Nayeon, be safe.. and go back to your home now.. even I can't find you."

 


----------

 


Nayeon's POV


Today, I didn't feel well to stay here inside my room. I locked myself here for almost two days, I think. I don't want my nanny asked me what's wrong and I never wanted to tell her about this. I'm sure that she will tell this to my parents so I don't want to open up to her. I just make an excuse that I am not feel well, like I have some fever or feel dizzy that's why I don't come to school past two days. She let me rest than forcing me come to my school.

 

 

I sitted on my bed and get my phone at my (lamp table) . I stare the phone ID who called me multiple times this day. It was indeed Kim Dahyun, the person I been thinking too much lately, too much..

 

My lips curls up when I read some messages she sent to me earlier.

 

 

From:Dahyun^_^
Nayeon-ah, did you take your medicine? The team really miss you a lot. Please get well and come back here in Monday! We need you, Im Nayeon here T_T

 

 


From: Dahyun^_^
Nayeon, are you fine now? Can I visit you later or tomorrow?

 

 

From:Dahyun^_^
Bunny!! Squirtle!! What are you doing now? Please rest and don't move around! I know you don't get sore throat, I know you got fever or whatsoever because of me :(

 

 


From:Dahyun^_^
Hey... please answer my calls... I want to hear your voice. I'm worried... Please????????  T_T

 

 


(NO ONE POV'S)


"Tch.. This girl must be really miss me. She say a lot of things, she even call out some other people." Nayeon thought while scrolling her messages. She stop to her actions.

 

 

"Why I feel sad that she never mention about the marriage? Why I am mad at her? What if she really don't know it?" Nayeon asked to herself and she roll her whole body on her bed with frustation.

 

 

Nayeon check the time to her wrist watch, it strucks at quarter to nine in the evening. Nayeon can feel her starveness bt she don't have apetite for the dinner, she feels like she wants to eat something sweet because she is too much crying that she can taste her tears falling down to . She suddenly wants chocolate this moment.

 


"It's been a while since I ate chocolates. Ms, Choi don't let me buy one.. I want to go out and buy."

 

 

Nayeon decided to go out alone. Nayeon get up from her bed,she fastly dressed up into casual clothes. She came out to her door sneakily, she peek down to the living room if her nanny is still there or not. Nayeon don't want her nanny catch her. She knows that her nanny will not let her out especially at this late. Nayeon really want t o eat chocolates badly. She tiptoed walking going down to their staircase to make sure that her footsteps can't be heard. She swung the door slowly and went out quickly, without turning back.

 

 

Nayeon sniffles the fresh air blowing at her face "Hmmm~~ Going outside at this time is the best... if there are no bad guys here. Where can I go, first?" Nayeon asked herself while walking to her neighborhood.

 

 

"Park? No~ It might someone recognize me. "Nayeon thought. Nayeon is popular as well in their neighborhoods since when they move in here. Of course, it is because of her good looks she becomes noticeable.

 

 

Nayeon walked over the roads without any plans or destination where she wants to go. She just keep walking.. and she decided that she will buy chocolates later. She just want to look around the surroundings. She feel that she is in her weird state.

 

 

Nayeon spent 20 minutes walking and she can feel her feet and legs are tired. She decided to look some benches to sit on so she proceeded to go inside the park even she don't like it. She don't have any choice because she is currently very near to it. Luckily, there is few people around. She went to the benches that are facing to the small river inside the park. She sit there quietly as she stare the scenic view of one of the bodiies of water.

 

 


Nayeon suddenly thought some things in her life, again as she passes some families having fun at their own activities here at the park.

 

"Wae? Wae? Why I deserve this? Am I bad person or daughter? Why I feel my life is a big mistake from them? Am I really mistake??"

 

 

(FLASHBACK)

 

When I was young, my father and mother often see each other if there is occasion like birthdays, christmas or new year if they have leave or break in their works. This day is really important to me because this is my 6th birthday, I am glad that my mother cooked some dishes for our visitors and friends. My friends and classmates went here to celebrate my birthday. I am happy to see them having fun in my birthday but deep inside, I am sad because my father is not coming here. He called me last night that he will come and visit me. My parents are not living in one roof,my mother stays here with my grandma but sometimes she don't going home here also. My grandma always tell me that my mother overtime in her work that's why she is not with us. I know that it's not really true after I heard some of their fights.Unfortunately, my grandma died last month so my mom often go home here. She hires a nanny to watch and take care me and it was Ms. Choi that I am currently who stays with me. Anyway, two hours passed and everyone goes in their home and I think my birthday just ended again like nothing happens. That time I really mad at my father for breaking his promise to me that he will go here, he disappoint me again. They both always like that. But my mother did her promise this time. 

 

 

I am sitting in the floor, opening the gifts that my friends gave me when suddenly my father arrives with a paper bag. I ran to him and quickly give him a tight hug. I think I am more closer to my father than to my mother and I don't know why. She carried me and asked me "Why are your face like that? Don't you like to see your dad's face,huh?" he teased and he added "I bought something for you~ I know you will like this from anything else you recieved today! Guess what??" 

 

 


"Appa~ I already know that!! Give it to me, I really want it to eat that because it might melt if you don't let me eat that~~!!" I said while reaching the paper bag from him.

 

 


"Oh right. I will give this to you... Is your mother still here?" he asked. I know that he don't want to see my mother because if they meet, they always fighting to each other. I simply nodded to him and he sighed before he puts me down to the floor. He get some cups and spoons so we can eat the ice cream he bought for me. He opened the paper bag and I squeal in joy as I see my favorite flavor "CHOCOLATE!!!"

 


My father covered my mouth after I shouted and he whispered "Nayeon, don't be so noisy. Your mother definitely kill me or maybe she will never let me visit you if she knows that I let you eat chocolates again. Don't do that again, huh..." my father warned and nodded to him. Honestly, I am really happy when I'm with my father but some things change after some decade passed.

 

 


I started to dig in my ice cream and you will never believe me that I really really appreciate if you give me some foods especially sweets. My father starting eating too and he talked about some of his work again and just nodded my head because I am enjoying eating ice cream so much.. but there is one question that makes my life changed after he asked me that.

 

 

"So... Nayeon-ah, when you grow up I want you to become a CEO like me. I want you to inherit my company at States.. If you grew a little, we will go there and I let you study there,okay?" My father smiled at me while patting my head. I just nodded again and continue my ice cream  as if that I really understand what he is talking about. Suddenly my mom interrupts our moment.

 

 


"What????!!! Did you heard yourself, Mr. Im? You want your daughter run your company?? Ohmy god! Nayeon, don't listen to your father! He just want you suffer from all paperworks and he just want to get you from me!!! I can't believe that you're using your daughter's future to have an excuse to get her and send her to your misstress!! i know what you're planning to do!!! That's why I really really want to divorce you so you can leave us peacefully!!" 

 

 

I can feel their tension between them so I volunarily move from my seat and going to my room. I always do that if I can feel that they are fighting over and over again. My mother suspects that my father is very kind to me so he can get me and live his mistress. 

 

 

"Nayeon.. We will continue eating ice cream later after I deal with your mother!" my father called out.

 


"No more later!!!" I will make you leave now!!" my mom angrily said.

 

I flinched when I heard my mom's shout, my feet decided to not go in my room. I stay and watch having another round of their fight.

 

 


"What?! After I married you, you will make me out at my own house??! Did you forget that I paid this house??! You are really shameful, Dahee!!! Why?? Why you don't want me to visit my daughter?! Is it because you have a suitor again and you don't want your daughter likes me because you are planning to make your own family with Nayeon. and your man!"

 

 


"HAHAHAHA! Why are you pointing this to me? I am just have a suitor not a boyfriend, unlike you... you have live-in partner.. You are more worst from us. Are you not embarass to your daughter seeing your face.. a face of (manloloko) And you are the one who have plans.. I heard you want her to study abroad.. and what?? she will live there and of course you have company there and your partner will suddenly pops out to Nayeon's life as her fake mother.. Of course, you will not let me go with her there if she will study there.. because you really want to leave here with her!!" 

 

 


"What do you want, huh??!!!! I try my best to be her father as I can be even I didn't like it!!!!!!!  Did you know that it's hard for me to do this???!! I'm going back and forth from US to Korea just to see her because she's my freaking daughter!!! I really don't know what future comes to us if we always like this... I should just fight my love for her.. I should just fight for Rin ... So I don't have a daughter to you!!  I really thought that I can love you that's why I agree this fixed marriage!!!" 

 

 

"That's right! Put me on your blame!! Blame me with this!! I can't believe that we made a child, we made Nayeon because of that stupid soju that makes us drunk!!! I think our relationship longer because of Nayeon only.. If I could just turn back time..." my mom chuckles and she added "I think I can't do this anymore.. I really don't want see you,Im.. I decide that I should go and make another life.. I think you don't need me as your mother of your daughter... Please take care Nayeon for me.." my mom said as she walk away and to her room rushly.

 

 

I looked to my father who is just standing there. Every words they said pierced in my heart and mind. I can't really forget that birthday. I thought for myself that they are can't stay each other because they don't love each other anymore. My mother go out with baggages and she is shocked to see me crying at the staircase, looking at them. My father turn his head to me as he don't know that I am watching and listening to them. I felt my heart breaks at the image of my mom leaving me, I ran to her and hug her leg as I stop her to go. I pleaded to her to stay... stay even they don't love each other... stay for me... stay with me because she loves me..

 

 

She answered me as she wiped my tears on my cheeks "I can't Nayeon-ah.. I am not happy if I still stay here.. One day, you will understand me. Some people can't stay but still loves the person they love.."

 

 

I quickly replied to her "So... you still love dad even you can't stay with him?" I am not minding what I am saying that time. They both looked to each other worriedly until my dad came to me and pull me from my mother who is waving me as she bid goodbye. I bursted crying while watching my mom leaving me. i keep crying on that day until I got sleep because of tiredness. After that day, I check if my father is still with me but... he do the same way like my mom. He left me here with Ms. Choi and she told me that my father is going back again to US. They left me in just one day. 

 

 

(END OF FLASHBACK)

 

 

Because of technology, we can able to communicate each other through social medias and they keep in touch with me, especially my father. The reason why they don't go back here because they have own families with them. It's really hurtful that they can't even visit me or let me come there so I can meet them again personally after ten years. 

 

 

On that day, I don't get my answer from her.. until time passes like a wind. The time was so fast that I am now sitting here,wondering if she really means it...she really means that she loves me even she's not with me. At this moment, I realized that I should'nt asked that way, 

I should asked that question referring to me, not to my father.. Because they are no love between them.. 

 


This day I realize... that I can't stay with her even I love her and I can't do anything to stop this..

 


 My parents married because they forced them. Fixed marriage. When I saw that words from his letter, I can feel my heart lits a burning fire.  Because I couln't thought that this is coming back to me. Since young, I am aware that they married because of my grandparents companies. Like Jinyoung and Dahyun case,they marrying each other because of business-related.

 

 

I admit that I am scare for Dahyun, even she loves me or not.

 

 I am scared that she will experience the life of my parents and the life of their children, maybe...

 

 I don't want to happen that to her since I know Dahyun is pretty contented to her life now because she is happy. 

 

I am willing to let her go if she's happy with it..

 

I can do that... 

 


But if Dahyun is not happy to this just like my parents, I will fight for her.. Making her happy is my only priority.

 

 


"Dahyun.. even you can't stay with me, I still loving you.. like my mother told me.

 


She still loves me even she left me..." Nayeon silently cry as she said that words. She can't believe that she has a wonderful dramatic life.

 

 


"Oh.. why the topic changes to Dahyun? I am thinking about chocolates earlier then my parents leaving me and I suddenly thought of you. You're really special, Kim Dahyun." Nayeon chuckle while she swings her feet.

 


(Cheer up baby~!!!  Cheer up baby~!!!) 

 


Nayeon get her phone from her pocket when she heard her phone's ringtone. "It's so good timing. I really need to cheer up now." she thought.

 

 

She look to her phone,seeing that Dahyun is calling her now. It feels like the other girl is calling her since minutes ago.

 

 

"NAYEON-AHHHH!!!!!" Dahyun shouted from the other line that make Nayeon can be deaf how loud her voice.

 

 

"Why are you calling me?" Nayeon answered coldly.

 


"Where are you now????!! " Dahyun nervously asked. Nayeon gulps as she try to make a lie "Ahmm.. I-I am laying on my be-d righhtt no-w. I am inside my roo-m,why?"

 

 

"Don't lie to me.. I know you're not there." Dahyun said with a serious tone.

 

 

"I am not lying! I-I am r-really in m-y rooom."Nayeon attempt to make excuse. Nayeon don't want to say that she is now at the park alone because she knows that Dahyun will be mad at her for going outside at the late hours.

 

 

"Aishhhh!! Since when do you learn to lie? You're not at your room nor home!!" Dahyun yelled.

 

 

Nayeon thought "Oh no.. I think Ms.Choi contact Dahyun to know where am I because I am gone missing without her permission. She must be really worried to me."

 

 


"Ah, Dahyun-ah.. Please tell to Ms. Choi that I just walk around. Don't worry, I am now going home. Thanks for letting me know if---"

 

 


"NO. I need to know your location. She wants to know it and I also wanted to know.." Dahyun said with serious tone.

 

 


"Dahyun, I am now walking back to my home. Don't worry, I will come home few minutes later. I will let Ms. Choi call you when I once get home.  Nayeon lied again so Dahyun can't bother her.

 

 


"Wait!!!" Dahyun said as she ended the phone call.

 

 


Nayeon stare her phone, Dahyun seems calling her while ago, she missed fourteen calls from her. She never noticed that Dahyun is calling her earlier because she is deep in her thoughts.

 

 

Nayeon can't stand to have long conversations to Dahyun because she still little mad at her for hiding this from her, even she knows that there is a possibility that Dahyun don't know everything about this. She wanted to know if Dahyun hide this or not. She can't help to be angry that Dahyun will marry Jinyoung soon.

 

 

"I should ask her this coming Monday. She needs to know this  if she didn't." Nayeon convincing herself that she don't need to be mad at Dahyun. But her anger suddenly comes back when her phone is ringing again.

 

*Cheer up baby~ Cheer up baby~*

 


"Heck!!!! Why she is calling again????!!!" Nayeon thought as she pick up the call.

 

 


"Dahyun-ah!! Did I tell you that I am-----" Nayeon stop to her words when she suddenly felt something warm on her hand. Nayeon become froze from the touch. Nayeon gulps as she try to calm her beating heart. She slowly look down and follow her sight to the hand holding on hers, Nayeon slowly lift her head to the side,the owner of the hand holding to her. Nayeon's eyes opened wide as she turn to look the person's face. The person turn her head to Nayeon's direction.

 

 

"What did you tell me,Nayeon?" she asked softly with her phone still on her right ear. Nayeon can hear her voice from her phone. Nayeon don't let go her phone to her ears as well like they are still talking through the phones.

 

 

"That I'll go back..." Nayeon replied back. Nayeon's heart began to beat faster with nervousness because the person is not releasing her hand. She can feel that the hold becomes tighter.

 

 

"Then... why you still here?" the girl asked her sadly.

 

 


"I'm here thinking if I should forgive the person I like who hides something from me." Nayeon said hesitantly. When she see this person at this moment, she wants to know if this person knows about the marriage or not. Dahyun smiled as she grip Nayeon's hand tighter.

 

 


"What she hides from you?" Dahyun teasingly asked but in the serious way.

 

 

"She hides that she will marry the person I loved before.Can't you believe that? the person that I like is marrying the person I loved before. Isn't quite amazing?"Nayeon said with a sarcastic tone. Dahyun can feel that Nayeon's hold is getting loosen so she keeps tightening the hold. 

 

 

"You're right.. That's amazing but where did you get that?" 

 

 

"It was stated on the letter that the person I loved before gave to me. he wrote there that he will marry the person I like so much."

 

 

"Do you believe what's written on the letter? Do you still believe the words of the person you loved before?" Dahyun asked while recalling her conversation to Yugyeom about believing. If Nayeon believes what's written on the letter, it means that Nayeon still love him.

 

 


"Y-yes...." Nayeon stuttered her answer.

 

 

Dahyun loses some strength to hold Nayeon's hand so she slowly loose her hold but she stops when...

 

 


"But I hope that this is just a dream.. I wish that this is not true.. It's very hurting when I thought that it will happen to her."

 

 

Dahyun can only stared at Nayeon, no words are escaping from . She can't believe from what she heard from Nayeon's words. She thought that she'll lose again. 

 

 

"But the person you loved before had already left you, right? if you still believe him, did any chance that you have feelings for him? Do you still love him?" Dahyun don't know why she ask this, she is curious if Nayeon still loves Jinyoung.

 


Nayeon chuckled a bit " Aniya...  I don't have any feelings for him. It's already gone long time ago.. Why you don't ask about my feelings for the person I like? Are you not interested if I have feelings for the person I like?" 

 

 

Dahyun shakes her head while smiling widely "Because I already know thatyou have feelings for the person you like. I could tell it by the way you say it.. The way you say 'the person you like and the person you loved before is really different. It's not just different from the words or alphabets been used.. it's the way how you speak to it.. it has love feeling." Dahyun answered.

 

 


Nayeon giggled at Dahyun's answer but she admitted that Dahyun has a point for that. Nayeon asked her "How about you? Why are you here too? I didn't expect you will come here."

 

 

"I'm here to let the person who likes me that the person she likes and the person she loved before is not really marrying each other... " Dahyun said with sincerity. Nayeon  can looked at Dahyun with a suprise look. Dahyun grins widely as she saw Nayeon's reaction.

 

 

"The letter is not from the person she loved before, it's from the crazy idiotic cousin of the person she likes. The person she likes has evidence that the letter is not true by checking the handwriting. Do you want to see it, Nayeon-ah??"  Dahyun playfully asked.

 

 

Dahyun put down the phone from her ear, she will get the notebook from her bag while Nayeon is still looking at her intently. She can't belive that she been fooled by Yugyeom. She look at their interwine hands, Dahyun don't let her hand go even she is having hard time looking for the notebook.

 

Until.....

 

 

"Finally! I got it!!" Dahyun raised the notebook with enthuaism.

 


Nayeon don't know what she gotten to her when see Dahyun smiling face. She can feel her heart trembled at the sight of happy Dahyun. She can feel the sound of her heart beat is getting louder. Nayeon is too much happy that the marriage is not happening between the person she loved before and the person she love now, the person that is beside her.

 

 

Dahyun is smiling widely  at Nayeon while shaking the notebook from her her hand, showing to her that she already got the notebook. Nayeon couldn't take it anymore. 

 

 

Her both hands grab Dahyun's shoulders as she pull her closer to her.  Slowly, Nayeon lowered her face to Dahyun's and use her hands to bring Dahyun's up to hers. Nayeon closed her eyes as she leaned in towards to Dahyun as the two lips met. Dahyun blinked  due to shock. The notebook on her hands falls to the ground as she feel Nayeon's lips. As a reaction, Dahyun raised her hands and wrapped them around Nayeon's neck. Nayeon in response moved her hands to Dahyun's waist as she pulled her in closer.

 

 

The two lips were moving in sync as the cold breeze blows up continuously to their face. The two broke away from their warm kiss, Nayeon felt her cheeks flush as they leaned her forehead against each other, staring each other's eyes.

 

 

"I like you, Kim Dahyun... You are the person I like and the person I will love..."  Nayeon whispered.

 


"I know..." Dahyun smiled sincerely while her white face is getting red from the confession.

 


She repeated " I-I know... I----"

 

*phones vibrates*

 


"Oh.. hello, Ms. Choi. Yes... I already saw her.. She's with me.. Ah yes.. I wil take her home now, we will go back there. See you.. Okay, Bye~~~" Dahyun finishes the call and she saw how disappointed Nayeon are.

 


"Dahyun-ah, let's go now before Ms. Choi reports this to my parents but can we go first at the convience store because I want to buy chocolates since earlier. I get tired from walking. I haven't eat dinner."

 


"Okay.." Dahyun replied as they went there with holding hands. Dahyun smiled to herself as she get the best result from Yugyeom's test " I think I got 200% because she confessed and we kissed. It's bad that I can't answer her really now. I am so shocked, I think this is not the right time to tell her what I really feel for her yet." Dahyun thought.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------


Nayeon never feel like the same, this is practically the best days in her school life. She thought that she will cry again if she saw her or confess to Dahyun. She just need to wait her. She knows the white girl is on shock from the kiss. She didn't want to push her feelings, she didn't want to force Dahyun like her back instantly  like she did to Jinyoung.

 

 

Meanwhile, Nayeon can't help to feel threatened because Sana is following around lately, it's getting obvious that the blonde is persitent to get Dahyun'sheart as she clings most of the time during in their rehersals. All can Im Nayeon do is glare at them.

 


Nayeon consulted it to Tzuyu who she knows that she been liking to the blonde but the latter seems doesn't care Sana anymore as she often talks about her and Chaeyoung.


Now, they are on the backstage resting there while the others has their own doings. 

 

 

"So.. how about Sana? You two can't be friends because you felt jealous to them and you got Chaeyoung? Nayeon asked confusedly, Tzuyu just talked about her plan to make Chaeng fall in love to her.

 

 

Tzuyu hummed silent before she answers "I think so.. I feel that I can't longer stay with her side. Every time I see her, my heart sinks. I don't know why I feel hurt when she didn't do anything to me. I can't explain why am I feeling this. She didn't reject me since I never confess to her. I just feel jelly when I saw her with Dahyun,maybe." 

 

 

"Do you still like her or Chaeyoung is the person is in your heart now??" Nayeon asked as she pointed her index finger directed to the place of Tzuyu's heart.

 

 

"Why you asking me that???!! Don't tell me you are jealous and you just realize that you like me.." Tzuyu teased and Nayeon give her a little smack as she says back."Yah!! Did I said that??! I like someone else and I already confess to her and you're expecting me to like you! No!! After all the hardship that we have! I confessed to her! I confess to her, Tzuyu!!" Nayeon excitedly announced as she shake Tzuyu who is now covering for being suprise from what she heard.

 

 


"So? She accepted it or rejected?" Tzuyu asked while looking at Nayeon seems taken back to her question.

 

 

"She didn't accepted or rejected my feelings.. It's just that I need to wait for her. Wait the right time." Nayeon smiled while remembering her confession.

 


Tzuyu thought to herself "Oh no.. This is happening! This is what I scare for. The time that two persons already confess to her but she never answer them back. Dahyun, you are selfish.."

 


"Tzuyu, is there any problem? You look mad now. Are you not happy for me that I confess to her?" Nayeon aske worriedly as she notice that sudden change of Tzuyu's expression.

 


"No.. I just remember something that I should work on. I'm sorry, Nayeon.. Let's hang out later,okay?? Bye~"Tzuyu said as she walk away to Nayeon and look for Kim Dahyun. She promise to herself that she will forget Sana completely when Sana and Dahyun are together. She needs to convince Dahyun to like Sana back for her to not see Sana  is hurting when Dahyun finally decided that she will choose Nayeon rather than Sana. It's very obvious the two are loving each other and their love is so much stronger than to Sana and her. She can't love Chaeyoung if Sana is still there, waiting for Dahyun. She wants to make Sana happy even she is not the part of her happiness. 

 


"No... Not like this.. Don't let me come back to her, Dahyun-ah.. Please.. choose her because she will leave for few weeks." Tzuyu muttered in her breathe while searching Dahyun.

 

 

"Hi, Pinky~! Did you saw Dahyun? I've been looking for her.." Tzuyu asked one of their mebmbers of the production team. The latter shakes her head and Tzuyu silently thanked Pinky for responding. She keeps searching the petite girl until she saw a figure she wants to avoid but it's too late because the person is calling and approaching her.

 

 

"Chewy-ah!!!!" Sana yelled and Tzuyu can only do is turn her back to her qnd ignore the calls.

 

 

"Wait!!!!!" Sana exclaimed as she try to to catch Tzuyu quickly. Unfortunely for Tzuyu, she can't ran away now because Sana is holding her shoulders to stop her.

 


"Tzuyu...." Sana mumbled as she catch her breathes. Tzuyu looked at her sternly.

 


"What??!" Tzuyu asked with a hint of annoyance.

 


"Why are you doing this?" Sana asked her as she fold her arms, waiting for the latter's excuse.

 

 

"What am I doing to you??" Tzuyu innocently asked her back. Sana sarcastically laughed and asked Tzuyu for more specific question "Why are you avoiding me these days? Did I do something bad to you?" Sana asked. She took Dahyun's advice to what Tzuyu's problem with her.

 

 

"I'm not avoiding you, Sana-yah.. I'm just stress and worn out lately." Tzuyu lied.

 


"How about Chaeyoung?  What's between you two?" Sana bravely asked while her eyebrow raised.

 

 


"Chaeyoung? Oh.. We are just----"

 

 

"Friends???!! Come on, Tzuyu.. Everyone notice that you two are so sweet. Don't lie to me, I am your bestfriend so I need to know the truth.. So what's your relatioship to her???" Sana looked at her with hurtfully for not telling this to her.

 

 


"Chaeyoung... she's.. the.. person.----" Tzuyu stops when someone hug her from the back. Sana could just glare at the sight.

 

 

"Tzuyu, what are you doing?? Oh!!! Sana!! Hi!! I never noticed you two are talking.." Chaeyoung said as she greets Sana behind Tzuyu's back.

 

 

"Ahmmm... Tzuyu, sorry to bother you. I will go now. i hope you get well.. Annyeong~" Sana said harshly as she walk out from their own scene.

 


"What person is Chaeyoung for you, Tzuyu-ah? Did you really replace me? Did you really mean it? Do you really.... gave up??" Sana thought while her eyes are starting to be teary. She don't know how to control her feelings for Tzuyu.
 

 

----------


Today is the day that they are waiting for, the main show.  Everyone is happy and nervous at the same time as they prepare own performaces and shows everything that they been worked on for about almost one month. The most nervous team is the production team, they don't know how the show will turn out. They are ones who are busiest persons this day as they decorate the stages, managing the performers, sound and lightnings. The teachers never expected that the production team is really doing well how they prepare anything for the show. It feels like they can do some events for their business on how amazing it looks. But sometimes that things never work in your ways..

 

 

"Nayeon-ah!! We got some problem!!" Somi panickly said as she rushed to the in charge.

 

 

"What is it? Maybe we can fix that, we still have a time." Nayeon said as she put the stick some drawings to the wall.

 

 


"Hmm.. How can I say this?? Irene seems cannot make it to the show because she got a high fever that she been sent to the hospital and her bestfriend Seulgi told me that Irene can't make the goddess role for the drama team.. What we will do?" Somi worriedly said as she looked down.

 


Nayeon thinks what the best solution for having an absent member..  Tzuyu passes them and Nayeon blurt out her name.

 

 

"Tzuyu will do it.. I mean she is pretty and tall. She can take the goddess role."

 

 

Tzuyu heard and she quickly went to the two "What?! I know how beautiful I am but I don't want to embarass my beauty for not knowing her lines.."

 

 


"We should find a person who knew Irene's lines even they are not really pretty to be called goddess.. Just say the lines." Somi said.

 

 


Tzuyu angrily looked to her surroundings if who's gonna do the goddess role knowing the all lines and after few minutes,Tzuyu blurted out the name of the person she's thinking can be good for the role.

 

 

"Nayeon.. take the role. I seen you demonstrating the acting before to Irene, so you are the only one who can do the goddess role." Tzuyu said as she waits Nayeon's reply.

 

 


"Me??!! I can't do that. I'm in charge of this show. I need to monitor everything!" Nayeon rejected Tzuyu's suggestion.

 

 

 

"Dahyun is there, remember? and we cannot solve it. The goddess role is quite critical in role playing. Dahyun will take your place, Nayeon-ah. Dress up and memorize all the lines. "Tzuyu commanded and Nayeon can only do is glare Tzuyu.

 

 


"Tzuyu, you're so demanding.." Nayeon muttered under her breathe as she leave the stage.

 


---------

 

"Okay! Guys! Drama Team!! We already solve your problem for the Irene's role!! Im Nayeon will do it!" Tzuyu announced and everyone applouded.

 

 


Meanwhile, Dahyun is having a problem too because she heard from Jihyo that Yuju can't able to come because the girl has an ankle injury.

 

 

"So?? She can't do this? It's fine if she just sit here and sing.." Dahyun said worriedly as she thought that  Yuju can show to everyone her singing skills.

 

 


"We can't do that. We should consider her condition. We needd to look for her replacement." Jihyo said considerabily.

 

 

 

"How about you? You do it. I think you can.." Dahyun motivates Jihyo to do the Yuju's part.

 

 


"No. I got many parts in the songs. I can't sing her parts." Jihyo interjected.

 

 


"So who's gonna do it? It must be have good quality of voice.. like a strong one like Yuju's." Dahyun said as she thinks who are capable for Yuju's parts.

 


"Nayeon can do it.. She's good at singing. She do song covers." Jihyo suggested.

 

 


"Nayeon?? I think she'll not let do that. She's in charge. She has a lot of things to work during the show." Dahyun answered.

 

 


" That's why you are here, Dahyun. She's your partner unless you want to sing." Jihyo said sternly.

 

 


"Fine.. I'll talk to her. Can you look your other members can do Yuju's part? I'm not quite sure if she agree with this." Dahyun said leaving Jihyo at the room.

 

 

Looking for Nayeon, Dahyun heard as she passes through the auditorium that Nayeon will gonna slay something. She don't know what are they talking about so she ignored it and went to Tzuyu who is standing, watching their last minute practice.

 

 

"Tzuyu-ah, where's Nayeon? We got a problem in Musical Team?" Dahyun said in monotone voice.

 


"What's the problem again?" Tzuyu annoyingly asked.

 

 


"Yuju can't attend now and she was one of their main vocalist. Jihyo siuggested me that Nayeon can do it since we know how good she was in singing too. I'm thinking if she can do the replacement and I'll take akk the responsibility." Dahyun explained the problem and Tzuyu frowns.

 


"No.. Dahyun-ah, you're too late now. Nayeon already take the goddess role for Drama Team. Irene is not there too to do her role. Nayeon is the only one can do that role because she's kinda quick memorizer" (even Nayeon often forgets some things.)

 

 

 

"Really? What we will gonna do? Yuju's parts are kinda hard. It should be good singer and we don't have any students left who are good at singing." Dahyun said as she worries the outcome of the show.

 

 


Tzuyu thinks hard to solve another problem again when Dahyun suddenly speaks up "How about you do the goddess role? I think the role suits for you. You're beautiful and I think this is the time to show your true beauty. Forget the badminton player, Tzuyu."Dahyun fakily said as she convince Tzuyu.

 

 


The moment that Tzuyu retorted back Dahyun, everyone gasped and cheered as they see Nayeon dress up like a fairy goddess with white dress and her black hair covered her shoulders.

 

 


Tzuyu jaws drop as she watch Nayeon walks in the stage that decorated like a mini paradise that the Drama Team will use for the show. Dahyun as curious tofu turn her head to see why Tzuyu reacted that way like she saw some a celebrity.

 

 


As Dahyun look over to the stage, it's looks like she seen this scene before. It feels like a dejavu. Dahyun can feel the world stops at the moment as the girl on the stage stared at her..  Dahyun smiled as she enjoying the presence of the innocent girl. Dahyun can feel how her heart beats getting louder every seconds.. It feels like Dahyun is on a cloud nine again on how the girl's eyes are mesmerizing.  Dahyun can feel how her heart feels weak because eyes are gazing at her lovingly just like her dream. 

 

 


Dahyun move forward and get closer to the girl. Dahyun can feel that her heart is no longer to her, Nayeon stoles it.. Nayeon stole Dahyun's heart at the moment. 

 

 

When Dahyun is standing in front of Nayeon, Dahyun smiled wholeheartedly when she suddenly remembered something "Found you, my dream girl/destiny. I know now, Nayeon is the girl on my dreams. She's the girl running away from me. She's the nightmare that I want to meet again in my dreams but I think it's already happen. You come to me unconciously, I don't want you to be appeared only in my dreams. Nayeon, you're my dream." Dahyun thought while smiling to Nayeon.

 

 

"Dahyun, do you like my outfit? You look like you want to steal it from me.: Nayeon mischeviously said as she prick Dahyun's forehead.

 

 

Dahyun snaps out from her thoughts and just smile like an idiot in front of Nayeon."Uhh.. Yes, I really like your outfit. It's looks pretty on you.. You're really beautiful in that dress, Nayeon-ah." Dahyun said affectionately . Nayeon could just smile and hung her head low to hide her blush for the complimented she got from the person she likes.

 

 


"Hey-hey!! Stop for being so cringey!! Nayeon!! Remove the dress! Dahyun just told me that you you need to sing for Yuju's replacement... I am taking the goddess role as you wanted earlier. Now, dress up again and give that to me!" Tzuyu commanded.

 

 

 

"NO!!!! Dahyun just complimented me how am I beautiful in this dress and now you wanted to be the one complimented.. Tzuyu,please not this one. I am enjoying this dress~"Nayeon begged Tzuyu and Dahyun quickly stop Nayeon for being childish. 

 

 

"Nayeon, do what Tzuyu said. We need Yuju's replacement.." 

 

 

 

And she added as she leans closer to Nayeon as she whispered"Do you know that Kim Dahyun is more attracted the people singing a lot? Look for Yuju, I am so in love to her voice  that I am always watching her practice. I'm really glad if you will sing, Im. Maybe... I'll fall for your voice.." Dahyun winked at her and show her cute eye smile to convince the girl.

 

 


Nayeon thought "Ohmygod! I think I am gonna die!!! This is too much!! Dahyun, you're killing me!!"

 

 


"Ah-EH.. I-It means I gonna sing Yuju's parts. D-do you think I have spare time to practice that?? Nayeon stuttered as she rub her neck.

 

 


"I believe you can do that, Im. I believe that you will do it for me.." Dahyun said while looking to Nayeon mischeviously.

 

 


Tzuyu breaks their moment again as she interrupts "Enough for that! You heard her, Nayeon. Sing and get a lot of compliments from her. Now, can you give me the dress because I need to memorize the lines~~" 

 

 

 

"Fine!! Wait for me, Dahyun. I'm going to change because this person is very excited to get some compliments especially from her bestfriend, SANA!! that is now--- ouchhh!!!" Nayeon stopped as Tzuyu grabbed her ears to stop bickering her secret.

 

 

Dahyun left confused on what Nayeon said, she rubbed her neck as she thought something  

 

"Did I think that Tzuyu likes Sana or am I wrong? Is this Tzuyu wanted to do me for Sana? I am so confuse. Why she wants me to confess to Sana if she likes her?"

 

 

(FLASHBACK)

 

The door flung open as Tzuyu entered the laboratory room. Tzuyu texted Dahyun to come there because she needs to asked something from her.

 

 


 "Tzuyu-ah.. What will you ask me that needs to talk about privately?" Dahyun welcomes Tzuyu a question.

 

 


"Ah-yeah.. This is like I am having a favor for you." Tzuyu nervously sitted while fidgetting her fingers.

 

 


"What's your favor? I'm gonna do it just for you~" Dahyun winked and Tzuyu laughed how Dahyun can joke around in this moment.

 

 


"Dahyun.. As her bestfriend, I want the best for her... and the best is you, only you. Kim Dahyun.. I would like you to confess to Sana as fast as possible." Tzuyu said in one breathe without looking Dahyun's reaction.

 

 


"Why? Why you want me to confess to her?" Dahyun asked weakly. Tzuyu laughed a bit 

 


"Oh.. did perhaps that you don't like Sana?" Tzuyu's tone turned to be serious and scary. 

 

 


Dahyun gulps as she was nervous how can answer this "I- I think so.. I mean I like your bestfriend but not the thing called love.. I got confuse for my feelings before so I can't answer her on that day."

 

 

 

"You're still confuse, Dahyun-ah. You should realize everything now because the show is gonna end tomorrow and somehow you can't see us often because we're not classmates and we are in the other sections. With that, you can't talk to talk her about this and maybe.. you can't confess to her because the exams are coming to our way after the show." tzuyu try her best to convince Dahyun confess to Sana.

 

 


"I already reaize my feelings, Tzuyu. I can't confess to her because I never like her in that way. I guess I got confuse between the person I like and the person I admire or we called crush."

 

 


"What are you saying Kim Dahyun?? You kissed her back and then you will tell me that you don't want her to be your girlfriend??!! Just confess to her within this week or next week!!" Tzuyu yelled.

 

 

 

"I can't do that... Someone who owns my heart now and I can't betray it.  I don't want to lie to Sana. I don't want her to be hurt." Dahyun defended.

 

 


"Hurt?? You're hurting her if you don't confess!!! If you're afraid, I am here to help you everything. I am telling you, Sana really loves you a lot and if you just going to waste her love.. She's gonna hurt too.." Tzuyu sympathically said.

 

 


"But Tzuyu.. The person I like will be hurt too and I don't like it, more. Why are you pushing me so hard to confess, huh? What's going on??" Dahyun raised her voice as she stand in front of Tzuyu because she is getting angry.

 

 

 

"Sana is sad now. I can feel that she really wants to know your answer. I want to make her happy, at least." Tzuyu lied.

 


"I know she is sad but I think my answer is not the cause of her sadness.. You left her, Tzuyu.. She miss you.. Believe me, she always talks about you when we are together. If you doing this to Sana, don't do this.. You, you should talk to her." 

 

 


Tzuyu stands abruptly while having undistinguished expression "Dahyun... You understand me, you understand us.. Just confess, okay?? i'm begging you as a friend and as the bestfriend who loves you a lot. She will be happy and I.......

 

I will be the happiest for both of you.." Tzuyu said as she walk out the laboratory room.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

 


"I will be the happiest for both of you." Dahyun repeated Tzuyu's words trying to think deeper what Tzuyu really meant.

 

 


"Why she is saying that? She told me past days that I need to take care Sana mpre because she can't longer stay beside her? Is Tzuyu will transfer back to Taiwan? or what?? She's really strange but scary.."

 


 She added to her thoughts as she saw Nayeon and Sana talking " What will I gonna do? Tzuyu will be mad at me if I'm not confessing to her?I should follow her or not? Eotteohke??? Nayeon or Sana? I'm going crazy~~"

 


-------

 

The show ended with peace and well. It went good without any major problems besides having absentees of the performers. The performers are great as they got heated responds from their spectators and audiences. It was really good as Ms. Park commented about their show they made.

 

 


"Class!! Congratulations!!! It's really great show!! I enjoyed it a lot! Many students are entertained as well. Please give yourselves of around of applouse for job well done!!" Ms. Park said and everyone clapped their hands and cheered for themselves.

 

 

 

"I would like to give a special thanks for the production team who had a hard time making this show possible and wonderful. We know that all of you guys experience a lot of difficulties when making ths, I really don't know that you can still make it even the in-charges been into a big accident.. I sincerely grateful to all members of this team because you never lose hope that you can do the practices even the in-charges are not with all of you. Gamsahamnida~!!" Ms. Park concluded and everyone turn their heads to Nayeon who is right beside to Ms. Park.

 

 

"Message, Im Nayeon!! Im Nayeon!! Message, Im Nayeon! Im Nayeon!!"

 

 


Nayeon nervously went to the stage and she speaks loudly "Ahmmm... First of all, I am so so proud all of you, juniors!! I think we gotten closer together when we are making this show. I hope you will chereish this moments.. At first, I.... no.. we really don't know any single thing about making a show so we are nervous how will turn out. But guys you been there for us to help and cooperate even we are just transferees and I can't still believ that I am still here in front of you, congratulating for this successful show.. I-I c-aann e-even sing  for allll o-ff yoou.. and---" Nayeon stop talking when she feel her tears are falling down to her cheeks. She hide her face to everyone as she try to wipe it but it seems her cry are getting harder as she heard some students are crying with her. She meant was she can't believe that she was still alive after the accident she's into.

 

 


Dahyun quickly went to Nayeon to soothe and calm her. "Nayeon-ah.. Stop crying.. It's already finish.. This is finish.. It's done.. Don't worry, I am still here.. Don't cry.."Dahyun whispered while hugging Nayeon tightly.

 

 

 

"Gomawo~~... Saranghae, Dahyun.." Nayeon whispered back and Dahyun can only smile at the back while caressing her head.

 

 

 

"Dubu-yah!!!! Whuahahhwaaaawhawhw~!" Sana came crying to the two as well and Dahyun don't have a choice to release their hug and hug Sana instead.

 

 


Nayeon can only stare at them blankly. Her heart ached seeing then hugging, She can't help to be jealous again. She forgot that Sana confessed to Dahyun.. Somehow, it feels like she's not confident that Dahyun will like her back  because Sana is still there.

 

 

From the other side, Tzuyu just looked at them awfully. She turn her back to them so she can't see them hugging. A few minutes, Chaeyoung come to see her again. She wraps her arms around Tzuyu's waist as she try to make Tzuyu smile because she saw the tall girl frowning "Yoda!! Stop that!! You just look beautiful in your dress earlier then you just frowning now.. You look so ugly if you continue that.." Chaeyoung said while lifting her head up to look at Tzuyu's face.

 

 

"Like this??" Tzuyu shows her super fake smile.

 

 

 

Chaeyoung giggled "Aniya~ Like this!!" Chaeyoung unwrap her hands and reached Tzuyu's face to stretch her cheeks upward. Tzuyu looked down at her intensely. The surroundings change abruptly for them. Chaeyoung's cheeks turned to red. 

 

 

"You're cute,midget~!!"Tzuyu said as she pinch Chaeyoung's cheeks.

 

 


"Yah!! It's hurt!!! Come here, I'll going to revenge you!" Chaeyoung yelled back while touching her red cheeks.

 

 


Meanwhile, the gang is watching the two from the near at the stage. "Hey, did you notice Chaeyoung and Tzuyu? They are always together now. And it's more suspicious, they are always holding hands and I saw them blushing to each other. Are they on relationship?" Jihyo asked worriedly and Sana can feel her heart drop when she heard about the two.

 

Because of that, the gang came without hesitation to intrigued their friends.

 

"Chaeng, Tzuyu!! What's happening??!!" Jungyeon shouted as she seperated the two by pushing them away. 

 

 

 

"Why you two always together? You know Chaeng, I'm getting angry because you are lying to me! You never tell me about this.." Mina said with a hint of hurt.

 

 


"What??!! I am not lying, Mina! Tzuyu and I are just friends, right?" Chaeyoung nudge Tzuyu to back up her answer.

 

 

"We are friends.. A really really close friends~ that can make it deeper.. We are deep friends.." Tzuyu said as she hold Chaeyoung's hand. The latter look suprised from what Tzuyu did.

 

 


"Like Dahyunnie and Sana-chan?" Momo  innocently asked.The whole gang becomes quiet. Tzuyu answered "Yeah... But ours are different to them." Tzuyu saidas she gripped Chaeyoung's hand tighter, reasurring that she can handle this situation.

 

 

Sana coldly replied back "Really? What makes you two different from ours?" Sana grab Dahyun's hand to defend herself to not feel hurt from what she seeing right now. It looks like the bestfriends are competing for their loved ones and it was really intense situation.

 

 

"Us.. We trust each other more.. We understand each other even without words and lastly, we are the happiest from our relationship now. We just enjoy each other company without any complications. and we are just new." Tzuyu proudly said. Chaeyoung awkwardly smiled to Tzuyu. She doesn't know how to react this.

 


"Hey! You two! Be honest to us.. Are you two dating?" Jungyeon bluntly asked and Tzuyu gave them a sweet smile while she look at Chaeyoung who is very nervous so she squezze more Chaeyoung's hands onto her. Sana is giving them a cold glare as she waits her answer. Tzuyu answered all of them "Not yet...."

 

 


"Woah!! Jihyo-ah!! We are the only ones who don't have any love connections!! That's unfair!!" jungyeon whined as she shakes Jihyo's arm and the others looked at them teasingingly.

 

 

"Want to date me?" Jihyo offered her hand, Jungyeon hits it hardly so Jihyo is in pain "Yah!! How could you just reject me in that way?!"

 


"Because I don't like you!!"

 


"You think I like you too?? I'm just envious to our friends that has love lifes!! We are so pitiful, Jungyeon-ah!!" Jihyo fake cried.

 


"Chaenggie and Tzuyu, I can't believe that your relationship is developing! Finally Chaeng, your crush likes you too!!" Mina squeals.

 

 

Chaeyoung's eyes widen from the revelation. Did Mina reveals her deepest secret? She's total speechless. Everyone laughed and Sana turns to be more gloomy.

 


"What?? You like me since before? Tzuyu asked her teasingly as she knitted her eyebrows.

 


"Yes!! I am no longer in Chaeyoung's wrath!! I don't know you liking Tzuyu!!" Dahyun screamed while running around them.

 


Chaeyoung just laughed and give Mina deadly glares as she thought "YOU, MYOUI MINA!! YOU'RE DEAD MEAT ONCE I GOT HOME AND I'LL CALL YOU LATER!! I AM NO LONGER TRUST YOU, SERIOUSLY!!!!"

 


"Is that true, Chaeng?" Momo interrupts her thoughts.

 


"I don't know!! Hahahaha!! Mina is just joking!! I don't know where she get that!" Chaeyoung denied.

 


"So are you saying my giirlfriend is a liar?" Momo becomes mad at the wrong accusations to Mina.

 

Chaeyoung deeply sighed how her friends are not cooperative. She can't deny this anymore. Mina is so innocent so she can't change her image.

 


"Okay, fine.. I am the liar! yes, I like you Tzuyu... BEFORE...." Chaeyoung emphasized the woord before. Tzuyu smiled at her while patting her head "Good girl.. I really  know you like me. Don't worry, I like you too."

 


 Because of that, the gang scream and squeal of joy as they see how Tzuyu's words can affect to Chaeyoung.

 

Meanwhile, one person is not enjoying the sweet moments of ChaeYu. she let go Dahyun's hand and leave the gang. No one noticed it except Dahyun.

 

"I don't want to see it anymore. I don't know why I feeling this pain? Why?? I can't understand my heart. " Sana said to herself as she walk away from them, clenching her right chest.

 


(TEASERS FOR CHAPTER 34)

 

"Ms. Park is treating us going to Seoul Amusement Park!! She will pay everything, isn't that great production team??!! " Nayeon excitedly announced to her co-members in production team.

 

 


"I'm going to confess to her now." Dahyun said determinedly. "You're making a good choice, Dahyun-ah.. You never regret this.." Tzuyu answered.

 

 


"Confess to me now!" Nayeon said demandingly as she waits Dahyun to speak.

 

 

"Tzuyu-ah!! Let's be partner since Chaeyoung is not with you and Dahyun is already have Nayeon as her partner." Sana happily said as she linked her arms to Tzuyu who is taken back to her strange actions.

 


"Tzuyu!!! I love you so much!!!!" the person from far away shouted to her while smiling brightly to her. 

 

"No.. Don't do this.." Tzuyu mumbled.

 


Author's note:
Hi!! Just quick note since I made in the beggining of this chapter. What do you think in this chapter.. The next chapter is for SaTzu shippers!!~~  Who's gonna Dahyun choose? Nayeon or Sana...  Who's gonna Tzuyu choose? Chaeyoung or Sana??? This will end at the next 2 chapters!! Aww :( I hope you can still wait the ending of this story!! Bye!!