Their Stories

Maybe We?

 

CHAPTER 15
"Is it dejavu.." Momo whispered to herself.

"I heard it! Momo-chan! You said dejavu! huh-huh!" Mina teasingly pokes Momo.

"Yah, You're okay! You lied to me! I really thought that I can accompany you this day."Momo sighed.

" You really like what happen to us yesterday, huh?" Mina asked.
" Of course, I love yesterday! Yesterday, I can hug you longer than before and I am glad that nothing bad happen to you. I thought that I will lose you for that incident :(" 

" Momo, don't cry here. The gang will asked us and I don't want them to know it." Mina calming Momo.

"I'm sorry *sneeze* I'm just emotional right now. I will never ever forget it because I thought my Mina leave me" Momo explained and Mina beamed her smile and said " Remember this, I will never ever leave you... again like that" Momo just nod like a kid as she calm herself.

(IN THE HOUSE)
Sana's POV
 

"I cannot handle this curiousity anymore, I will text her now" I noted to myself.

It's been 2 hours since I was fighting with my mind and my heart. My heart wants to know the reason while my mind don't want it because it might Dahyun doubt me.. doubt me that I was jealous to Nayeon or something whatever she thinks of me. I don't want she thinks of me that.. HUH???? What am I saying right now??! I just don't want to think that I'm super duper jealous!! I panted heavily and start making sentence to send to her.

"Dahyun....... I LOVE YOU >___<" "Hiiiiiiiiiiiii..." I cringe to myself when I typed those words that I could never imagined if you know...uhmm..we are dating.kekekeekee. Okay, I'm serious right now, I will text her.

"Dahyun, I am really worried to you. Why you ended up to Nayeon anyway except meeting at the entrance gate earlier. I really smell that there is more meaning why Nayeon is sticking to you or you sticking to you. You can tell me,I'm your biggest fan, right??? Tell me~ Tell me~ Tell me~(Wonder Girls)" I pressed send button. I hope she will be honest to me because I don't want to feel this way. Super Jealous. 

When I was walking home, I can still hear the gossips/rumors about them and definitely they can be couple of the year if it's really true. I hate to hear about them. I want a break and thankfully Sana treats me since she is planning to start her plan asking Nayeon out. She wants to forget this painful day for her and for me.

Ohhh. She replied. "Hehehehe, Thanks for concern,Sana-chi~ What did you smell? Is it aromatic or disgusting??? Joke!! Okay, I will tell you one of the biggest secret of my whole life that will shocked since I really really trust and like you... WE HAVE-------------------" 
 

After what I read, at first I smile like a crazy because I keep staring on "LIKE YOU" word. She is so sweet!! But when I continue reading, my face turn outs to frown. WAEYO!!! WAE!! Why she cut out her reason. What's "WE HAVE!!"   what's about it! What did they have??!! UGHHH!! THIS IS INSANE!! I'M GETTING MORE JEALOUS. 

I replied to her and said "What did both of you have???!! I'm curious,Dubu!!" I texted her.

"We have same assets you know, were girls.. Simply like that, happy now??" Dahyun replied.

" KIM DAHYUN!! YOURE GETTING ON MY NERVES. YOU ARE NOT DUBU!!! WHICH I REALLY KNOW WHO IS VERY INNOCENT AND SERIOUS!! YOU STARTING ME TEASING TOAY SINCE THAT NAYEON INFLUENCED YOU WITH THAT TEASING-TEASING" I texted to her with no hesistant.

I cannot believe that Dahyun will play around me. She is very serious one in the gang when there is some problems.

"HAHAHAAHA!! Im Nayeon don't teach me! This is my normal mood when I got home :) I will tell you~ Sana, the main reason is we talked to each other last week because Ms. Park told us early that we will be organizer for the show. Nayeon wants to be not awkward to me and the scene when Nayeon wants me to finish my food, we already talked but I still hate her. Can't you see why I am so angry when I heard their gossips? I am so down that time and thankfully Nayeon don't mind the gossips at all. That's all, squirrel" she texted.
 

She texted me again quickly."Follow-up questions? Violent Reactions? We're done! :) Don't worry, I can handle my feelings towards Nayeon. I keep hating her more heheheheheehehe No.. I realize I'm such a bad person to her.. I will treat her right :)"

Phew~~ It was huge relief. They just have seasfire.. I texted her "No more questions :D Already enough for your explanations! I TRUST YOU! You really changed for her? I guess English means you a lot or maybe Ms. Park. HAHAHA" 

No response. No replied. No text. I guess she is sleeping now, she likes sleeping than texting or eating. If we are together... Can she stay up all night to hear my voice or text me... I guess I'm not really important to her. Here's my drama again. The girl that has one sided love. But I am happy that they don't have really relationships to each other.GODDAMN SAKE! I will sleep peacefully this night! WooHoo! My cellphone ringing. 

OHMY! I THOUGHT SHE IS SLEEPING NOW! WHY SHE CALLING ME! I ran around my room holding my phone and start fangirling. I picked her phone and get myself back to reality that she is still calling me.

"Why did you call me,Dahyun" I said in my normal voice but deep inside my heart screaming out loud.

" I just want to hear your voice right now. I'm bored SANA~" Dahyun's aegyo echooed to my ears.
GOSH!! HER VOICE IS SO KYEOPPTA!! SHE JUST WANT TO HEAR MY VOICE~~~~
 

"I was speaking right now, are you satisfied with it?" I asked

"No.. Talk more.. I just missed your voice right now because you don't talk to me this day."
My cheeksss!! it's burning RED!!! HELP!!!

" AHH.. I see. What do you want to talked about?" I asked with my smile.

"ABOUT YOU" Dahyun seriously said. 

Why am I so nervous? I don't know what will happen in this call.

"ABOUT ME?? What I should I said to myself" I said.

"About you... what happen to you today.. I don't know where did you go ,same with Tzuyu. I don't know happen to her too.  " she plainly said.

"Today, I just hear gossips about you and Nayeon. And Tzuyu treats me ice cream from convienent store" I said. She just want to know what is my condition today.

"Okay :) I'm sorry that I don't talk to you or go with you because we re getting busier these days because of the show. That's all for now!! Jalja~~ri~~~ "

She  hung already hung up. I still smiling because I can't imagined how KIm Dahyun as my lover. The person who will Dahyun loved, she is very lucky.. lucky person. Dahyun is a good person. She will not let you hurted by someone. Did she fall in love in someone else before? It's impossible if she's not, I think she is the person who will keep her love to herself than saying her true feelings to that person.

(NEXT DAY)
Students are whispering and shocked. Students have many reactions when they saw the bulletin board this morning. Mixed feelings:happy and jealous, angry: dissappointed, blissful: no comment at all. Those feelings are referred to those pictures that the students saw. it's the pictures that Dahyun and Nayeon in the mini garden. There's a picture that Dahyun held Nayeon's face to sweep the other girl tears. Another one was they are running and catching each other joyfully.  And last pictures, the most controversial photos when their eyes looking to each other and those gazes looks like they fell in love to each other. Because Dahyun's face seems different in the picture, she is more charming and blooming. The gang cannot believe this.

"Jinjja! They said that they are not couple! But in this picture, Dahyun is really different here." Chaeyoung mockingly said.

"I really know this will happen. They thought they can cover this up easily? They are famous and many students envied them." Jungyeon stated and she is too tired to commented to this two because she believe that they are dating for real.

Sana look the pictures dramatically and said to herself "My drama is really one-sided love. She will not ever loved me the way I love her"  She can see how Dahyun gazes were intense but full of emotions that she can't explain what is it.

When Tzuyu saw the pictures, she just ignore and said to herself "I still have faith for you, Nayeon. I will never give up for my feelings for you. I will still asked  you even you loved Dahyun. I don't care."

Nayeon and Dahyun came to school together again because Nayeon always go to Dahyun's house since Dahyun wants that Nayeon will come to her house instead her coming to Nayeon's house. It's too much for Dahyun. They just walked freely and many students passed while looking at them. So when they are in outside, they don't talked or teased.

When they arrived, the receive more judgemental looks from the student. But this time, all students are gathered in the bulletin board and keep looking in the pictures. Someone shouts "Kim Dahyun and Im Nayeon, we thought you both don't date but there are pictures that justify to us that you both are couple! A secret couple!" 

"What he was talking about?" Nayeon stubborningly asked to Dahyun.

"See for yourselves~! FAMOUS!" a girl said.

Dahyun and Nayeon come to the bulletin board and they looked the pictures with the blank expression. The students wondered about their reaction because they expect that they will be shocked from the pictures. 

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA"Nayeon laughed while following Dahyun's laugh also "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA"

"Seriously, this is so hilarious!! Huee~ My heart will explode any time right now.. I don't wanna laugh now.." Nayeons laughs.

Students became quiet and they are only two is laughing.

"whoever who take this!Daebak!! You're good at making stories!! You're better than author-nim... " Dahyun widely smiling.

"Yah! What's funny?? Don't you be worried or scared about these?" Jihyo asks them seriously.

"You know Jihyo, we don't have "special feelings to each other" so we laughed when we saw all of these. I don't know to yourselves if you believe in us but we are just honest here" Dahyun explained.

"Dahyun, Let's go. Ms.Park will be looking for us" Nayeon initiated to go away from the crowd.

 

"Aishh. There's no something will get here. " a student said.
"Such a waste! I should just finish my homeworks " 
" I really love them but why~ why they are not couple~"
"Let's go to our room" Sana said and the gang followed her.

The students where disappearing because they continue what they should do when it comes to morning.

A girl sighed and look those pictures " Hmmmm. It seems that I still have a  chance on you, Dahyun. Mission check. For my next objective, I will make myself appeared in your life and I will let you fall in love with me when open auditions comes. I have waited this a for a long time when you transfer here. I will make you mine~" a girl named  Choi Yuju smirking while looking those pictures she got when she is stalking to Dahyun.

Author's Note:
Normal update! Gfriend Yuju is Dahyun's secret admirer and the last idol I will hooked up to her. Sana is very happy on their convo!!! Anyway, sorry for the long wait.. I hope I repay you with the next chapter because seriously my teachers are killing us in our school projects and presentations!!! I can say for now is I will be no longer active within these weeks because our finals! I hope you understand :) I appreciated the comments, it's keep me motivating to continue to stories even I have no time for this. Thank you very much guys!! Wait for my update! It will be YujuxDahyun, TzuNa and Dayeon again! BYE~~