Tears

Maybe We?

CHAPTER 36

Tzuyu's POV

(One message received)
From: Squirrel

"Tzuyu-ah!! Can you come over to my house this night? I am alone and I am afraid of it."

 

Huh? Why this so sudden? It's been a while when I came to her house. I guess her mom is out again. Usually, Sana always wanted me to come to her house every time she was left alone, if I can't I call her all night long. Sana has really problem in terms of darkness. This girl can't go outside during nights without companion. If she wants to buy something and her mom can't come with her, she always text me to accompany her since our houses are near from each other in our group of friends so I am the only one she can asked for and we are bestfriend, of course.

 

 

I stared her message for a many seconds, I just felt something strange on her message and I don't know why I am feeling like this. Maybe, it's was that I been avoiding her lately and she can feel it and she wants to catch up with me. In amusement park, we didn't talked much about our real lives, we just have fun and teasing each other. What should I do? If I reject her request, I need to call her in many hours, if I choose to go there, I think I will be caught that I secretly likes her because believe me.. I can feel my emotions that I stored to myself are slowly showing up now and I can't trust myself for that.

 

 

I started typing my reply, hoping that she can understand me.


To: Squirrel
"Sorry Sana :( I'm with Chaeyoung now and I don't know what time will I come back to my house.. Don't worry.. If I got back early, I go there."

 


At least, I am not obvious that I am like puppy who follows her orders. She should feel jealousy a bit to make her realize that I am no longer on her side, that I can't be her bestfriend anymore because of this feelings.. this stupid feelings to make me become coward for being close to her.

 

 

(One message recieved)

From: Squirrel

"Oh it's that so.. When you come back, don't go here.. You should rest, maybe you got tired for being with Chaeyoung. I gonna just sleep so I don't be afraid. Don't go here, understand?"

 

Is she mad? Yeah.. I think so.. This girl really wants to catch up with me by the way she texted me. Maybe, I should push away my feeling for her this time, I should see her as a  friend for now not the person I like.  i think I need to call her, she will never reply when I texted back her.

 

 

*other line is ringing*

 

 

"Tzuyu!! Why? I texted that---"

 

 

"I go there later. I bring some foods that we can eat there and we will watch a movie and talk and play some sort of games that you have there and cook what we want and----"

 

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I knew that you are worried that I will be mad.. Got you!! I'm very too strong at you, Tzuyu.."

 

 

"Fine. Fine. You are just fooling me again, Sana. Btw, what time can I go there? Why you are alone again? Your mom is out?"

 


"Yeah. Her friends invited my mom to go at Mrs. Kang's house in Busan and I can't go there because we still have school in the next day and they will stay there longer, I think."

 


"Ah... It's been a long time when you become alone again, huh?"

 

 

"Yeah.. and I kinda miss when you hang out here." Sana said in a sad tone, I can hear that she deep sighed.

 

 

"What's wrong, Sana? Are you okay? I go there if you feel----"

 


"No. It's just... I realize something. Don't mind me.. Come here at six or seven in the evening, okay? If you want to bring something, bring it!"

 


"Ne.. I'll remember that..."

 

"......."

 

"Is Chaeyoung beside you right now? What are you two doing?"

 


"Ah--uhmm.. Ah...uhmm.. She's in the bathroom now that's why I called you because I am worried to you. I'll hang this now, Sana. She might come. You know how Chaeyoung feels insecure easily, I don't want her to feel that.. I don't want to lose her because of that. Okay~~ Bye!!! See you later!!"


"................"


At least, I try to cover up my mistake that I over-worried about her getting mad at me. She might doubt that... I still like her.

 


-------

SANA'S POV
Tzuyu don't want to lose Chaeyoung. She don't want to lose the person who loves her instantly. The person who are ready to love Tzuyu, without a single doubt that she can be hurt in the end. The person that I can't never be. I really envy Chaeyoung for that.

 

 

That scene replays on my mind again as I watch the two from the big trees on the day that Tzuyu told me that she gave up on me. I saw how Tzuyu cried again like what I saw when Nayeon rejected her, I want to go her badly but I can't...  I can't be like Chaeyoung who don't cared about everything. This scene was too familiar at me because it's like Tzuyu did to me when Nayeon rejected her but this time, I am the one who hurts her. I can't help to cry when I saw them two trying and hugging each other. To make it like the same, Tzuyu asks some help to forget her feelings for me.

 

 


"Chaeyoungiee~ Let me make you fall in love with me."


"Can I love you, Minatozaki Sana? Even you don't like me or what.  Just let me love you."

 

 

 

 

That words are the same, right? But in Chaeyoung's case, she don't asked anything, I think. Who knows? I am just hiding and don't hear everything. Those words are marked in my mind as I remember the way Tzuyu said that words so lovingly.

 


I love Tzuyu. But how I meant to tell her when Tzuyu has Chaeyoung now? I think I am getting crazy. I am very fool, stupid, selfish, useless and everything's bad!! How can I don't notice that she likes me too when I liked her? That's so really... Ughhh!! I am frustated to myself!

 

 


I looked at the wall clock and it strucks at 2 p.,m so there is 4 hours left before she come here. Oh!! I forgot that it's our friendship day and that's one of my purpose I wanted her to come here. I need to buy something special!! I'm sure she will be suprise. That's right, Minatozaki Sana! Think Tzuyu as your bestfriend now and forget those lingering feelings for her.

 

 

 

---------
(4 hours later)

No One's Pov
Tzuyu is walking down in their street, holding a bunch of plastic as she brought snacks that they will eat later if they got a chance to watch a movie. She opened the latter's gate and walk inside. As she walk, eyes got widen when see something that makes her heart races again, the thing she don't want to feel to this person.

 

 


Sana is smiling at her brightly at their entrance door frame of their house, holding a big cake on her arms. She walk towards to the flustered girl who drops the plastic bags on her hands due to the shock.

 

 

 

Sana is wearing a black dress that makes her look very beautiful, she really prepare this seriously. Tzuyu is inaudible to speak any words as she palm , looking how Sana is dressed.

 

 

 

Sana clears before she start singing "Happy birthday to us! Happy birthday to us! Happy birthday.. Happy birthday... Happy birthday to us!!"

 

 


Tzuyu can help how her heart inside is getting crazy from this situation. Sana use the word 'us '.. she feels like she can die right now. Are she dreaming again?

 

 


"Chewy-ah! It's our 4th anniversary!! Oh.. I mean the... our friendship anniversary!!" Sana want to smack herself for making a mistake about their anniversary.. their friend anniversary, rather.

 


"Really? Is this day when we become friends?What date is today?"

 

 

"June 28"

 

 

"Ah!! Yeah!! I don't remember that! Sorry!! I forgot!"

 

 

"No.. It's okay.. it's just friendship day... nothing more special than wedding anniversary or such..."

 

 

Tzuyu chuckled, picking the plastic bags she dropped "Are you too shock that you drop your things?" Sana teasingly said, still holding the cake.

 


"Yeah.. I don't remember what's so special to dress yourself like that and buy some cake. It's not your birthday but it's our friendship day.. I am glad that you really treasure that time."

 

 

"Of course!! This is the day when I got you as my friend. Come on, I am my hands are trembling."

 

 

"Give me that! I bring that, you bring mine. You dressed beautifully but you just bringing this huge cake. It might fall on your dress."

 


Sana gives the cake to Tzuyu. When the time Tzuyu holds the plate of the cake, she noticed that Sana is not letting it go as she keeps holding the cake with a part of she is holding on Tzuyu's hand. Tzuyu looks up and she see how Sana is staring at her so intently.

 

 

"Sana.. What's wrong? I already holding the cake." Tzuyu nervously asked.

 


"Ah... yeah.. I'm like Momo nowadays, I often spacing out." Sana lied. "Sh*t.. That's so close. What a lame excuse!!" Sana thought while removing her hand on the plate.
 

 

They went inside of Sana's house. Tzuyu put the cake on the dining table while Sana is roaming around the living room, thinking what she should do next.

 

 

"Sana! You got a new refrigerator! This is so cool!" Tzuyu said from the kitchen, Sana went there to have look what Tzuyu doing on their kitchen.

 

 

"Yah!! Don't invade my refrigerator, Tzuyu!!" Sana yelled while stopping the other girl.

 

"Wae? Are you hiding something here? Omo!! Another cake again? Let's see what's inside." Tzuyu playfully said as she pull the ref's door.

 


"What is the meaning of this? You have many chocolates here and a soju?? Who drinks?" Tzuyu asked in confusion.

 

"Ah.. The chocolates are mine and the soju... is from my mom.. Past days, my mom and her friends have a drink." Sana nervously said.

 


"Ah~ It's been a while I drank alcohol. I feel like I want to drink again. Can you-----" Sana cutted her off.

 

 

"No!! No alcohol! How many times that  I did tell you to not drink alcohol when you're down! Geez.. I should look my refrigerator earlier so you can't see it."

 


Tzuyu sighed "Fine... If I drink now, maybe Chaeyoung will be mad at me too. She don't like me drinking alcohol as well. She don't know that I am drinking alcohol. She will hate me."

 


"Okay!!!! Chaeyoung again!!! It's supposed to be our day, Tzuyu. Why can't you just forget her for about few hours?" Sana thought while going to the dining table, preparing the plates they will use.

 


"Let's eat first! Tzuyu-ah!!!" Sana shouted. With that, Tzuyu comes and sitted across to her bestfriend.
 

 


Sana is about to cut the cake when suddenly Tzuyu speaks up "Woah. It's already been four years. I never thought that we can be friends for that long." Tzuyu chuckled but her voice cracked that makes the latter worried at her.

 


"What's wrong Tzuyu? Do you not like us being friends for that long?" Sana asked.

 

 

Tzuyu shakes her head  "No.. I just feel touched that you made an effort to this day because I thought you forget me since Dahyun is always at your side but now... you're back because... you rejected her."

 

 

The air becomes too awkward and Sana feels anxious when Tzuyu brought up about Dahyun. Sana stood and went Tzuyu's side "Tzuyu..." Sana called. Tzuyu is trying to fight those tears forming into her eyes.

 

 


Tzuyu looks to Sana with teary eyes while glaring "Why you reject her? You know that we been always waiting the time that she loves you back. I don't understand why you did that. "

 

 


"I am sorry for being iresponsible bestfriend for leaving you behind... I was blinded in what they called love. I thought that I love her..." Sana excused.

 


"What are you saying, Sana? You love her. You love Dahyun. Why there is no way you don't love her?" Tzuyu chuckled, making herself to believe that Sana loves Dahyun so much.

 

 


"No, I don't. I'm just having a crush on her, that's why I rejected her. She may be touched my heart but she never reach it, she never got it...She just make me things feel something weird and for what I thought it was love but it wasn't." Sana said while looking at Tzuyu seriously.

 

 

"STOP!!! PLEASE STOP!! YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU LOVE HER! YOU SHOULD NOT REJECTED HER, SANA! THAT'S WHAT YOU WANTED FOR IN THE LONG TIME, RIGHT?  " Tzuyu hits the table and stood, looking at Sana angrily.

 

 

"Why are you angry? Is it because you want me to be her girlfriend? Why I need to finish that stupid plan that make both of us suffer because we hurting each other now?! Our initial plan is to make them fight so they will come to us but it turns out that we are  actually doing that!!" Sana snapped.

 

 


"Yes!!!!! I want her to be your girlfriend because I know you love her!!! It's because you wanted it! You told me that you still keep doing our plan even I was failed to do it!"

 

 

"But did I ever told you that you need to push me to Dahyun? No, right because I can push myself to her if I wanted to. You need to respect my decisions, Tzuyu." Sana said looking at Tzuyu intensely. She continues "Let's just eat this cake. This is such a waste if we don't eat this."

 

 

Sana returned to her chair, starting to cut the cake and placing it to their plates. Sana eats the cake silently while Tzuyu doesn't move her hands to eat, she's staring the cake angrily. Sana looks up when she notices the expression in Tzuyu's face. Sana clenhed her fist. trying to ignore her anger when suddenly she couldn't hold it anymore.

 


"What's your problem, Tzuyu?!!" Sana shouted as she throw her fork into her plate. "What do you want?!!! Chaeyoung??!! If you want Chaeyoung here, go out!!!"

 


"Sure!! I will do that! Thanks for reminding me because I can't do this anymore!!!I don't know that you break our promise in that deal easily, without thinking what will I feel! I think this is our last celebration of our friendship because I am no longer your bestfriend anymore." Tzuyu said before she stood and walk away from Sana.

 

Sana feels her world crashed down, seeing Tzuyu walking away from her. Guilt builds inside her. It makes her frustated that Tzuyu wants her to love Dahyun if she don't like it. Sana stood and walk towards to their refrigerator and get the soju and drink it quickly.

 


"I need confidence through this. It's now or never." Sana thought while making her way to Tzuyu that is now putting her hand on the door's knob, leaving the house. Sana slowly feels dizziness because of the soju she drank, she can feel her face is heating.

 


Sana put her hand on Tzuyu's shoulder to make her stop moving. She grips Tzuyu tightly. Sana use her force to make Tzuyu turns around at her. Tzuyu is shock from what she seen. Sana is holding a soju in her other hand and Sana's red face that was very damped from her tears.

 

 

"I won't let end our friendship easily like this. You need to tell me what's your problem with me and if you tell me.. I will let you go. Drink this so we can tell each other problems without worrying." Sana offered the soju and Tzuyu quickly get the soju from Sana's hand and drink it in just one gulp.


"I--ishh-it bett-her?" Sana sheepishly asked.

 

Tzuyu nods as she finish the drink, she asked "Do you get many soju? Because I feel like I want many more of it." Tzuyu shows the empty bottle.

 


"Of course!! M-mom left many sojus~!! We can drink all this night~! Hihihihihi~!" Sana said while placing her arms around Tzuyu.

 

"Is this good? I mean.. I am angry to her and I will stay here and drink with her. Think Tzuyu..." Tzuyu thought while looking at Sana.

 


Sana smiles teasingly and said "Let's get the sojus, Yoda!!" Sana pulled Tzuyu back to the kitchen to get the sojus from the refrigerator. They sitted on their living room and both starting drinkinng the sojus and forget that they have a fight earlier. After an hour of their craziness, they talked about something else that makes both of them become serious.

 

"Wahahahahahah!! I remember that!!! It's so funny! You're like stupid ! Crying for him who cheats you and never loved you!!!" Sana teased.

 

 

"Yah!!! Are you really my friend before??! Is is funny to be cheated? You are more stupid from us!! Being anxious that Dahyun will never like you!  But it turns out that you're become anxious for not liking her more. That's more stupidier!!!"

 

 


"Yeah!! That's very true~!! I am afraid that I don't like Dahyun because I can't take my words back. I confessed and after that I will tell her that I don't like her anymore~! I am such an idiot doing that ~! Geeeezz!!... I hate confessions because if three words slips on your mouth it can affect everything, your mind and someone's mind~ Sana said as she she take another shot of soju.
 

 

"Is it happened when I was drunk before when Nayeon rejected me that I told that I love you~?! Did you think that words that I told you? Did it affected in your mind~?" Tzuyu asked carelessly.

 

 

"Of course!!! It affects me~!! Not only my mind but this is the most affected~~!!" Sana said while pointing her heart.

 

 

Tzuyu laughs "Why is your heart affected the most?"

 

 

"Because... in that time my heart went crazy and it beats very very fast~!! and it's unusual for me.. I don't know how to calm my heart on that time~! I was so nervous~! After that, my heart keeps trembling~ every time I am with you~ so I keep my distance far away from you so you can't know it."

 


"So do you mean that you like the idea before that I want to love you?" Tzuyu asked.

 


"Before, I don't like it but now... I willing to do it.. with all my heart.." Sana stares changed, it was full of love. Tzuyu noticed it right away.

 


"Tzuyu....."

 

 

"Don't Sana..Please.. Not this time.." Tzuyu's mind quickly went back to normal state.

 


"Tzuyu....." Sana whispered.

 

"Please... I have Chaeyoung now.. Don't make it difficult for yourself.." Tzuyu begged while tears are falling on her cheeks again.

 


"Please... Tzuyu.. just this once. Just this one time that I have courage to tell you what I feel for you. Don't make me stop. Don't make me stop loving you more, Tzuyu." Sana cried.

 

 

Tzuyu shook her head manu times while grunting and whimpering. She covered her ears to not hearing any words from Sana. She don't want hear the words that she badly waited before.  It makes her regret all the decisions she made for herself.

 

 

"No.. Stop lying! You rejected me! You break my heart, Sana! I thought that you are the only one person who can love me back without having reasons because... I can feel that you truly loved me. The way you comforted me, the way you smiled at me, the way you worried at me, the way you cared me.. Those are the things that makes me think that you love me. When I saw you that time, I realized that... Why? Why didn't just date you instead her? Instead of him? When I heard that you still want to continue our plans, I accept the fact the you will never like me more than a friend. I just promised to myself that I should help you to get Dahyun for you to repay all the things you've been done for me when I was broken hearted in the past years." Tzuyu bursted crying , that she can't breathe anymore.

 

 


"Tzuyu-ah...." Sana holds Tzuyu's hands.

 


"I'm sorry for making you hurt. I thought you were just playing my heart because you are drunk and I thought that it was just temporary because you was hurt that time." Sana squeeze Tzuyu's hands.

 


Tzuyu closes her eyes, keeping her tears falling down to her cheeks. Tzuyu hicupped many times as she cried continously.  Sana came closer and cupped Tzuyu's face as she wiped those tears.

 

 

"Do you know that when you tell me that you like Nayeon, I became afraid that I gonna lose my bestfriend again. When I heard from you that you and Mingyu are dating, before, I want so badly to tell you how I am so jealous to him when I saw both of you together. That time, I don't know what I really feel for you because I am scared to know it. Because this feelings might break our great friendship. And I think that is happening now because our friendship is breaking apart now as those true feelings are showing up now as I telling  to you this."

 


Tzuyu slowly open her yes, staring at Sana which is the latter's face was too close. Tzuyu holds her breathe as she looks the two hands on her face. She holds it tightly while sniffling.

 

 

"I think... I want to reverse our plan before, Tzuyu-ah.. I want us... I want us to fall in love each other instead of making them fall in love to us." Sana confessed while looking at Tzuyu's eyes deeply. Tzuyu shakes her head, lowering head to avoid eye contact at Sana. Sana lifted Tzuyu's face to look at her directly to her eyes.

 

 

"Can I love you, Chou Tzuyu? Even you don't love me or not. Just let me love you for the last time..."

 

Tzuyu couldn't reply to Sana for a moment after hearing Sana's confession. As she feel that the other girl pulled her forward while crashing her lips upon the latter. Tzuyu pupils got wider. Tzuyu can feel her mind become frozen. She could't think anything. They stayed on that position, their lips were locked together, Tzuyu is not responding those kisses due to shock.

 


Tzuyu's mind was trying to process what had just happen when Sana kissing her passionately. Tears fell down as she feel the sweet kisses from her bestfriend. Tzuyu couldn't resist it, her lips parted slightly and Sana took it advantage of it, slipping her tongue into Tzuyu's mouth and meeting the latter's tongue.

 


Those kisses were full of their bottled emotions that they hide for a long time. Jealous, regrets, happiness, sadness. All those feelings were showered into their kisses.  Because of oxygen, they need to break apart to inhale in much required oxygen, Tzuyu and Sana stares at each other while panting.

 

 

Sana looks at her desperately. Tzuyu panics as she couldn't believe they kissed. Tzuyu stands up and leave Sana. She was about to go out when she heard Sana crying loudly. Tzuyu turns around, her mind tells her to leave but her heart wants to stay with her.

 


She came back and see how Sana crying on the floor. She don't want to see Sana hurting like this. This is not what she wanted  for. Tzuyu came closer at her, she hears Sana scolding to herself.

 

 

"I hate you Sana. I really hate you. You hurt Tzuyu. You hurted her. You miss a big chance to her heart because you tell her that.... you don't want to hurt her like Nayeon did to her. It was really stupid! Sana, you're a big idiot!!! Your crush wants to love you but you rejected her?!! That's very awful!! Seriously!! You are a big coward!!!" Sana shouted while knocking her head into frustations. Tzuyu quickly held Sana's hands to make her stop hurting herself.

 


"Stop it, Sana. You are having headache if you keep doing that." Tzuyu told to her.

 

"Tell me! Why Sana did that? Why Sana did that?? Why I did that~?!!" Sana whimpered as she continue "Why I reject you, Tzuyu?! Why am I like this?! Why can't I just like Chaeyoung?! Chaeyoung who loves you if you asked her. Why did I never do that?!! Tzuyu!!!! I really really love you~!!! Tzuyu!! Help me!! I don't want this! I don't want to let you go~~!! Tzuyu!!!  Please!! Even were only bestfriends!! I am fine with it~!! But!!! Don't leave me! Don't break our friendship~!!"

 


Tzuyu engulfed Sana into her arms, Sana is holding her arms so tightly while crying. "Please love me now~! Love me now!! I don't want to let you go!!" Sana continues crying all night while hugging Tzuyu tightly, saying some desperate words that can make the latter at least  know about her feelings. Because she must do it, she needs it because she will leaving Tzuyu for around two days. Those two days are no longer enough to make them to be together. This is her final chance to make her Tzuyu feel that she really loves her.

 

 

----------

(One Day Left, Monday)

All the gang are present in their classes except Tzuyu. Sana expected this. She remember all the things she done to Tzuyu that night. She knows that Tzuyu will be mad at her after she kissed her many times in that night. She could swear to herself that she even tried removing the latter's clothes in that night when they Tzuyu carried her in her bedroom. Sana wants to forget it everything about it. She could feel how embarassing she was on that night. Sana cannot focus from what they are doing know as she keep thinking what will happen to them when she confessed to Tzuyu. She was so clueless because there's no message or something that makes her know her answer to her question.

 

 

Sana took deep breathe as she listened to their professor who is now lecturing to them. While listening, she feels her phone vibrates under her pocket. She get it and reads the message she received.

 

 

From: Chaeng
HEY!! WHERE'S TZUYU?!!! SHE DIDN'T CALL OR TEXT ME THIS WEEKENDS!! WHAT HAPPEN TO HER?!! SHE IGNORE MY CALLS AND EVERYTHING! LET'S HAVE A TALK LATER AT THE GARDEN! I REALLY NEED TO TALK WITH YOU PRIVATELY.

 


"Huh? What's this midget problem? Tzuyu never calls nor text her?  That's strange.." Sana mumbles to herself as she realize that she is the cause of making Tzuyu avsent for this day and for the worst, she ignores Chaeyoung.

 


"It could be... Tzuyu... likes me too? No.. She can't do that. She is mad at me.. It's imposible that Tzuyu will love me again." Sana said to herself while thinking and thinking over and over again.

 

 

"Ughhh... I am nervous about Chaeng."

 

 

--------

After they had a lunch together with the gang, they both went to the garden as Chaeyoung requested to. They sitted in the one of the benches there, silently waiting each other to speak up.

 


"What happened?" Chaeyoung asked.

 


Sana stand up and face Chaeyoung confidently "I confessed to her." she simply stated.

 


Chaeyoung chuckled a bit "Why did you do that? You were too late, Minatozaki Sana. Tzuyu is falling in love to me."

 


This time, Sana chuckled while patting the other girl's shoulder " I know, she did.  That's why I confessed to her."


Chaeyoung stands up as well, she feels threatned by Sana. "So... what is her answer?" Chaeyoung smirked.

 

 

"She don't answer me..."

 

 

"So it means that... she rejected you.. How pitiful you are?"

 

 

Sana's anger ranges up as she glare to her "Yeah! Say all the things! But if you think about this seriously, you can't have Tzuyu when I noticed her love for me!"

 

 

Chaeyoung laughed "Is that what you got? I can't have Tzuyu when she didn't ran towards me? For me... you cannot be Tzuyu's bestfriend or Tzuyu will never knows you when I don't let you to join our study session in our freshman year! Can you think more, Sana?"

 

 


This hit so hard on Sana. She feels like she wants to ran away and hide because it was true. When Chaeyoung never let Sana befriend Tzuyu, they will never gotten closer. "I can do that without your help, Chaeng. I really wanted Tzuyu to be my friend that time. I am just looking some ways to do it."

 


"Really?? You should be grateful at me, though. But this time.. I will never let Tzuyu stole away from me like before... You know, Sana... Tzuyu and I can be together since before if you don't included yourself in our friendship. She can be my bestfriend, I can be her bestfriend too but you came in.. You know that I regretted that making you to be our gang because.. you are hurting Tzuyu and Dahyun. I don't like to see someone who is hurting. I am really pissed with that. When Tzuyu cames me crying, I wanted to kick or punch that person who makes Tzuyu cried.. Tzuyu cries.. I never seen her cried before because she doesn't open up at me because you are there!! You know that I am happy that finally Tzuyu is trusting me as she talk about what's wrong. To my dismay, you are the one is her problem. From all the person she can loved at, she chooses you. YOU!!" Chaeyoung glares as she point her index finger to Sana.


"I know you hated me from that."

 

"Oh.. you knew everything!! But why you still loving her? And you leave this week, right? So don't bother her anymore because you will left her and you just hurt her again."

 

 

"Yeah.. I will leave. But don't make me stop loving her because I can't do that." Sana said as she was about to walk away when Chaeyoung slapped her face. Sana holds her red cheeks, looking at Chaeyoung suprsingly.

 

 

 


"Yah!! Are you numb or just stupid??!! I wanted to talk to you because I want you to give Tzuyu at me!" Chaeyoung yelled at her.

 

 

 

Sana gritted her teeth, restorting her anger. "I already give Tzuyu. She was on your side now. Why asking me for that? Rejecting her doesn't mean I can't love her. I can still do that. I can still like Dahyun if my heart wants to. And my heart wants to love Tzuyu now. Because this heart... was blind because she thought that she is the only one loving her.. but she didn't know that Tzuyu's heart is loving at her as well but it was too late.. Tzuyu's heart closed and it opens when your heart knows about Tzuyu's heart."

 

 

"What do you mean? What are you trying to say?" Chaeyoung asked in iratating tone.

 


"Everyone can love Tzuyu. Don't let others unlove her because Tzuyu is just yours. I will never stop loving her even she don't loves me back as much as I asked for. Even she loves me as a friend, I still accept it. It'll be satisfy being just her bestfriend, even just her bestfriend. It will be okay, I just want to have her back." Sana said as she try to contro her eyes become teary.

 

 

Chaeyoung sighed. "You don't know what she suffers when she saw how both of you are happy together. I don't know if she can do that for you. I don't know if she will back. She's in pain. Tzuyu really wants to forget everything about you but the friendship keeps holding onto you two."

 

 

Chaeyoung took Sana's hand as she convince the latter "Please~ Let her go.. Set her free.. End everything so she can't suffer anymore.. She avoids everyone now. She even tried to break Nayeon's heart to just let Dahyun confess to you, to make you happy at least when she forgets her feelings for you. Don't let the others involve between you two."

 

 

Sana bowed her head, gripping Chaeyoung's hand tightly as she pleaded "I can't.... I can't... I love her, Chaeyoung.. I love Tzuyu so much.. I don't want to lose someone like her in my life. It is better to see both of you together than ignoring or avoiding her.. I can not able to do that, Chaeyoung-ah..."
 

 


Chaeyoung looked away, biting her lips to restrain her tears from falling. She feels that Sana is very sincere loving Tzuyu now. She feels that she gonna lose Tzuyu this time when Tzuyu knows Sana's love for her. She knew that Tzuyu still has little feelings for Sana. She is losing hope that Tzuyu and her can be together. She is afraid that Tzuyu will left her again like she did when she became bestfriend of Sana. She don't have anything to fight at Sana.

 

 

"O-okay... Let's f-ind o-ut who she'll ch-oose between u-s." Chaeyoung stuttered.

 


After she said the words, Chaeyoung leave Sana behind, standing alone while sobbing. All the words really hit on Sana's heart. She want to give up but she can't. Because she don't know who is in Tzuyu heart and she is eager to know it to conclude everything about their relationship.

 

 

----------

 

Sometime, we are still shy after confessing to the someone that we love. Basically, that is Kim Dahyun. She all can do over the day was avoid to make eye contact at Im Nayeon. The memory of confessing and kissing at the Ferris Wheel haunting her when she looks at Nayeon. She don't know want to feel this way because it might the latter feel that she is not being serious but she couldn't help to be shy around her. She thinks that she confessed in the wrong timing so she can't talk about it deeper after that moment. That's not what she planned and expected for. But again, it was unexpectedly happened.

 

"Why Tzuyu is absent? What happen to her? Can you contact her? Her phone is off." Jihyo said worriedly in the gang. The gang is currently inside the library, doing their own assignments together.

 

"No.. She don't say anything after they went out to amusement park." Jungyeon said as she scribble down her notes.

 


Dahyun deeply sighed and look all of them when suddenly Nayeon pops out on Jungyeon's side." I should not let Sana be her partner while we are in amusement park. They might argue or something."

 

 

Dahyun was suprise that Nayeon been sitting with them. Maybe she is too focus from what she is reading now. Momo agreed as said "Yeah! I think they have misunderstandings lately when Sana will leave tomorrow. Poor friendship~" Momo deeply sighed as she was so disappointed in her foreign line friends.

 

 

"Anyway, did you see Sana? I don't see her come with us when the class is over earlier.  Did she go home early?" Dahyun asked worriedly. The gang was taken back at sudden action from Dahyun that they know that she has some issue at Sana from rejecting her.

 

 

Jungyeon tried to lighten up the sudden awkward atmosphere as she joked "What a pity! I thought she still treat us dinner later!! That squirrel need to treat us a big time because she will be gone for too long!!" Jungyeon fake cries.

 

 

"You're too much, Jungyeon! She treat us all this lunch and you want for dinner? You're really greedy for foods  together with Momo!!" Jihyo sarcastically commented. Momo tried to retorted back at Jihyo's statement when Nayeon interrupts her "She might need to prepared her things she will bring going back to Japan."

 

 

"Let her be... She was no longer our friend anymore, anyway." Chaeyoung said in serious tone. All of them looked at Chaeyoung skeptically, thinking what just Chaeyoung said.

 

 

"Why are you like that, Chaeyoung-ah?  What's your problem to Sana? Did you two fight as well?" Mina quickly asked calmly, she don't want to yell the other girl even she wants to. She need to hear Chaeyoung's answer before doing something. Momo slowly pulling Mina down because Mina stood from her seat to just ask Chaeyoung , she is nervous what will outcome of this conversation and she don't want Mina having conflicts by asking the latter.

 

 

Chaeyoung looks at them angrily as she stormed out "Yes! We fought! Because she wants Tzuyu! She loves Tzuyu!! You know all that I really love her! You know all that Tzuyu will choose sana over me!! She's stealing Tzuyu away from me again! UghHH!! I hate this!!! I will go home now!! I am not in mood talking about this matter!!!!" Chaeyoung slings her bag on her shoulders and stomped her feet going out the library.

 

 

"Oh... This is so bad.. The three might killing each other... Love is so !!" Jungyeon groaned.

 


Dahyun shakes her head in disappointment. She never knew that this will take so far serious. She remove her thoughts about that problem as she continue to focus from what she reading earlier.

 

 

"We need to do something after all of us will be hurted." Mina said concernly.

 

"No.. Let them fixed it by themselves. It's their problem and we can't just intervene and do something that they might not like." Jihyo said as she closes her book. She added "I need to go home, it's getting late."

 


"Me too! Me too!" Jungyeon followed as she returned her things in her bag.

 

 

"How bout you two? Are you going now?" Dahyun asked the couple.

 


"It seems like we need to go home now." Momo said as she stood and pulls Mina away from her chair as they left the library.

 


Dahyun and Nayeon are the only ones left on the table. Nayeon looks at Dahyun who continues reading the book.

 


"Are you not going home yet?" Nayeon asked softly. She don't have an idea why Dahyun acted like she is  invisble or something but she is not cold towards her as well.

 


"No.. I need to finish this. If you want to go home, go on. Ms. Choi might scold you if you got late because of me.." Dahyun said as she flips the next page. Nayeon smiled slightly thinking Dahyun is still concerned to her when Ms. Choi scolding her.

 


Nayeon rested her chin  in the table. "Dahyun-ah~" Nayeon called over, looking at Dahyun intently.

 


"Yes?" Dahyun answered, still not looking Nayeon's pouting sight.

 

"Do you really love me?" Nayeon asked straightforwardly.

 


Dahyun looked up and closes her book as she looks at Nayeon's eyes for the first time in this day. She cleared as she prepare to answer her "Yes.. I do.. But can you wait for me? because honestly, I don't know about relationships. I want to manage our relationship really well and I think we need to enjoy ourselves like this and learning each other's likes more.. I mean was... we should slow down everything.."

 


Nayeon feels touched as she heard Dahyun's sincere answer. She never thought that Dahyun can be very serious about commitments. Nayeon was again falling in love at Dahyun's antics.

 


"Okay~ If it's what you want for.. But for me, you must not.. In relationships, love is the most important from anything. If you afraid that our relationship will be go wasted, you need to show and prove that our relationship is very worthy. Don't be scared, Dahyun-ah. I am here to guide you, to guide us.." Nayeon reasurred while caressing Dahyun's head.

 


Dahyun timidly nod and smiled at her shyly "Please... wait for me, Nayeon.. Thanks for understanding, my future-girlfriend." Dahyun leaned over the table and pecked Nayeon's forehead. Nayeon was very happy from what they are.

 

 


"I will never be tired waiting for you, if you always being like this to me, Dahyun." Nayeon thought while waiting the person she loves to finishing her early doings. A blush crept on her her face while watching her soon-to-be-girlfriend.

 

------


(Last Day, Tuesday, Departure Day)

The gang is very sad as they know that this is the day when Sana leaves them. They want to go at the airport to bid farewell to their friend but they need to go school because there are bunches of activities and quizzes waiting for them this day. It will affect a lot in their grades if they miss it.

 


While waiting to start the classes, all of the gang is suprised that Tzuyu comes to school today. They thought she's with her bestfriend in her last day or maybe not coming in school today because from misunderstandings.

 


"Tzuyu!!!!" They all shouted, they hugged her tightly and Tzuyu don't knows what is happening right now.

 

"Why? I am just absent for a day! You act that I've been gone for many months!!" Tzuyu said as she fixed her messy hair.

 

 

"Why did you not come yesterday?!!!" Sana is there, waiting for you but you didn't appear. She treated all of us a lunch!!" Momo exclaimed loudly.

 

 

"Oh... I just uhhmmm..." Tzuyu tries to reasoned out for being absent yesterday. "I caught a cold this weekends because we stay long at the amsuement park..." Tzuyu lied.

 

 

"Tskkk.... You're not gonna see Sana anymore because she is leaving today." Jungyeon disappointedly said.

 

 

"Oh really? Well, that's great.. Becuase we don't have good terms, anyway." Tzuyu said honestly. She try to avoid topics about Sana. She don't want to think about her now, from all the happenings on that noght when they were drunk.

 


"Tzu, can we talk a bit privately?" Dahyun asked coldly, her face is very serious and it's unusual in her aura so Tzuyu automatically agrees because she feels intimated.

 


"Su-reee.." Tzuyu answered nervously.

 


They went both to the secluded area in their campus as not many students can be found. Dahyun stopped her tracks as she let out a pink notebook with full of stickers and decorations. It was familiar from Tzuyu's sight but she not sure if it was really that notebook she knows. Dahyun give the notebook to Tzuyu. As Tzuyu's eyes trailed on the notebook, she already knows that this is the notebook she was always seeing at her.

 


"Open it.. I know you knew that Sana owns that. She gives me that notebook yesterday, try to read what's inside." Dahyun smiled warmly.

 

 

Tzuyu looks at the notebook once again sadly, deciding if she read this notebook from her bestfriend. She decided to give it back to Dahyun.

 


"I don't deserve to read this. This is her diary. All I know was she writes everything here if something important happens to her in a day. I know my name is just once written here and it was our first meeting, that's all." Tzuyu said.

 

 


Tzuyu looks at Dahyun pathetically as she continues "You must the one who read this... You are the person she always thinks every day and I think she writes here all of your moments with her.. I might be mad if I read this, you know." Tzuyu chuckled but Dahyun pushes back the notebook to Tzuyu.

 


"Trust me.. You will be not mad nor hurt if you read this. Why she will give this to you if this is not for you? Open it, this is her one last request for you.. Please~" Dahyun convinced.

 


Tzuyu opens the notebook, she saw an old picture of them together. Tzuyu knows that this is indeed their very first picture together because she remembers it.

 

 

 

"Tzuyu-ahh! We been friends for a weeks but we don't have pictures yet.. Let's take a picture!! Say one, two, three~!! Smile!!" Sana said before she pulls Tzuyu on her side and smiled to the camera.


"Woahhh! You are so pretty!! I am envious of you.. Can you give me some of your beauty? HAHAHAAHA!! Just kidding!! I will keep this!!" Sana teasingly said as they looked the picture happily.

 

 

 

As Tzuyu's eyes traveled down from the picture, Sana's old handwriting can be seen.

 

 

"Minatozaki Sana's Diary/ Tzuyu's and Me Friendship Diary!!! June 28,2012" Tzuyu reads out aloud. She can feel the warm tears are falling fastly when she saw that written on the first page that makes her being emotional.

 

 

She reads page per page and she noticed that every page , her name was written or mentioned. It looks like this is not really Sana's Diary, it looks more likely their Friendship Diary more as she writes about what they did and what they talked about in a certain day. There are some pages that there are pictures included in a page, she can't help to feel happy how can Sana manage compile everything on their friendship. As the pages flipped more, she noticed that the first part of the diary contained many happy moments or happenings between them as Sana happily described her words how she felt when she's with Tzuyu. In the second part, she noticed how the content of the diary becomes dull or something's wrong in Sana's words. It's looks like the second part written about Sana herself not until she catches a reason behind those words scripted on the second part.

 

 

 

 

"Today is not my day my dear diary :( I don't know how I supposed to feel right now when my bestfriend, Tzuyu told me that Mingyu is asking her out.. I know that I should support her because Tzuyu really likes that boy like super duper but.. I can't.. I want to stop her but I can't...  I am just her bestfriend, nothing more so why I need to do that, right? I know that I am writing like a crazy person now but I hope you understand what I writing about. Hmmppff... how can I describe about this? It's just... I don't trust that Mingyu boy for my Yoda!! He is just handsome and gentle.. but I can feel he's hiding something from everyone. I don't want to let Tzuyu come with him.. If she does, she will leave me now.. I will losing my bestfriend on my side because she is more on Mingyu's because hello?? They are dating! and we are just bestfriend. It's really bad, right?? I don't know why I feeling this way. It's not just that Tzuyu leaving me... it's more that I am jealous when they are together. They looked so perfect and I asked myself that if Tzuyu comes with me, are the others looked at us the same as I am when I looked at them? Are we look perfect?? Heol!!! What I was writing!! I am going crazy!! Okay~!! I will confess now!! I.THINK.I.HAVE.A.CRUSH.ON.TZUYU. That's it!! I don't need to elaborate.. Just stay as it!!

 

 

 

 

On the third part or the last part of the diary, it becomes more serious and Tzuyu don't know why Dahyun is never included in this diary. She don't get her.

 

 

 

"Today my dear diary that I will confess to Tzuyu.. I'll try my best to do this.. And I am sad that this is your second last page meaning I should end this, end everything that is unclear. I need to clear some things at her. I hope you wished me a good luck!! We been together since  4 years ago as well as Tzuyu and me.. Is this a sign that I should stop? Stop hoping that she loves me back again... Please~ Make us both happy from the results that i'll gonna do for this day.. Thanks for everything my diary, you always been there for me when I can't say some words to others and to her. I'll gonna miss you, diary!! Sayonara~ Until to the last page!! I will let you know what happened!! Promise~~!!"

 


Dahyun can only watch the other girl weeping bitterly as she reads the whole notebook.

 

"Are you done?" Dahyun asked. "No.. Not yet.." Tzuyu can still managely answered while sobbing.

 

 

As Tzuyu flips the last page, she see that it was new handwriting and it was written about what happen that night. As she read thoroughly, she notice how sad and depressing the words she used and even it was sad, she still wrote it and takes it as an important event in her life.

 

 

 

 

"The most most most unforgettable moment in my whole lif is when........ I told everything what I feel for her from the time I laid my eyes at her until now... You know, diary.. that it's really good feeling if you release your emotions you been keep for a long even I was look so stupid in front of her... I do a lot of crying and pleading her, you know.. She don't understand how I love her more than a friend. I do everything what I can but she left me, not saying any words... And foremost, I kissed her!! I got to kiss her, diary and it was really the best remembrance I will cherish forever. In the next 2 days, I'm gonna leave her and I promised to myself that I will still waiting her to come back and answer my question... I'm not gonna stop when she didn't tell it......"

 

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu cried hardly as she finished the whole page and it was unfinished since it was cutted when suddenly Dahyun spoke up. "Sana told me that to give this to you if you finish reading that. She said that there is no pages left to write this on that notebook." Dahyun handed out a piece of paper.

 


Tzuyu shakily accept the folded paper, she unfolds it and read what's written on the paper..

 

 


I'll leave some space for you.

So that you can come to me, if it takes a long time.

It doesn't matter, if it is you.

We can no longer be friends.

My feelings have grown for you.

I can't tell to everyone that.

You make my heart beat faster.

It looks different now.

Even making eye contact is hard for me.

Maybe tomorrow, our relationship will begin.

Perhaps our love will begin as I confessed my feelings that I kept.

Come to me....

If you come one more step closer.

Come to me one more step.

Tomorrow maybe we....

Maybe tomorrow..

I hope we will have the same feelings.

That's how I hope can we became alike.

The feelings that I've been hidden for a long time.

Finally, I can tell you with courage.

Because I am scared that you won't know my feelings.

 

 

I love you, Chou Tzuyu... I am ready to love you...  Maybe not now is our time to love each other, I could wait.. wait until your heart healed from the wounds that I made..


Finally, I could let you know about this because I might not see you anymore and I don't want to regret it. I remember your words that I need to do things in fullest while I am still here.. Well, I can proudly say that I already did what I really wanted for a long time.


Thank you for being there for me, Tzuyu-ahh~!! Please don't forget me!! Oh.. okay~ I'm tearing now T_T Geez... I'm not good writing this such things.. *sigh*


Just remember the words above.. Come to me...Maybe tomorrow? I mean not literally tomorrow... that tomorrow is when the time you are ready to answer my question... I am always here waiting.. XOXO

 

 

 

 

 


With that, Tzuyu quickly ran away while gripping the paper on her hand. Dahyun catches up to her "Hey Where are you going, TzuYoda!!" Come back here!!" Dahyun shouted all over the hallways while chasing furious Tzuyu.

 


As Tzuyu ran, she noticed that gang is chasing at her as well. Luckily, Tzuyu manages to jump over the school back gate to make her went outside. The gang is heavily panting and they cannot follow Tzuyu anymore because the gate is very high.

 

"Where's Tzuyu now?" Chaeyoung asked panicly while catching her breathe.

 

"We try to capture her but she still get out climbing this gate." Jungyeon answered.


Without any doubt, Chaeyoung tried to climb the gate and the gang panics.

 

"Yah!!! Chaeng!!! Don't do that!! You can't jumped over there!! It's dangerous!!" Momo yelled while dragging the midget down by pulling Chaeyoung's leg while the others are gripping her uniform tightly.

 

"Don't mind me!! I need to follow Tzuyu!!  It might bad happened to her!!!" Chaeyoung whined while shrugging the others' hands on her as she try to climb higher.

 


"Chaeyoung-ah!!! Just give up!! It's not good for you!! You can be harmed for doing that!" Jihyo shouted loudly. She is very high-tempered for making Chaeyoung listen to them but she doesn't as they see Chaeyoung landed to the ground in the other side of the gate.

 

 


--------


"Sana... We will gonna leave for 10 minutes.. I go buy some foods.. I will come back, stay there." Sana's mom said as she leaves and walked away. Sana is now at the airport, waitng their flight number to be called. She's already been here for about two hours and it makes her bored. Sana is enjoying the sight now as she look outside of the airports's big windows. She will miss this country seriously for sure. While wandering her eyes around,  she saw someone familiar running from the entrance. As seconds passed, the figure is getting closer, closer to her. Sana swears that her entire world stops when she saw Tzuyu ranning towards her. She blinked her eyes if she is just dreaming or not. But as her eyes opened, she see Tzuyu was really in front of her breathing heavily, she still wearing their uniform.

 


The two just looked each other for about two minutes, trying to figure out what they need to tell each other as they were facing each other. Sana's lips curved up as she speaks "You came, Tzuyu.. I never expect you to answer right away."

 


"I thought I will never gonna see you again. I thought you hate me after confessing you." Sana added.

 

Tzuyu awkwardly shifted her eyes back down to the ground and fiddled with her fingers. She felt shy all of a sudden, but she had an intense urge to just wrap her arms around to the Japanese girl. Her eyes are still swollen from her tears earlier but it keeping it flows again.

 


"What? Why are you not speaking? Are you serious with this." Sana impatiently said while waiting the other girl to sepak up.

 


"Sana...." Tzuyu tried but she ended sobbing again, she really feels guilt as she looks at Sana. Knowing that your bestfriend loves you longer than you are makes her feel thousand of butterflies flying in her stomach.


"Sana...."

 

 

*Ring~ Ring~ RIng~*

 

Tzuyu ignores her phone as she repeat again "Sana... I wa-nt youu to kn-ow th-at I-----"

 

*Ring~ Ring~ Ring~*

 

"Sana... It can be stupid bu---"


*Ring~ Ring~ Ring~*

 

"Answer that phone, Chou Tzuyu!! It's very distracting!" Sana yelled.

 

Tzuyu sighed and answer the call. When the time she accept the call, Tzuyu's face turns panic, horrified and startled. Sana noticed it immediately. Tzuyu nods many times and answering the other line a 'YES'. Soon, Tzuyu becomes stiff and her eyes started to brimmed more while gripping her phone tightly while biting her lips nervously, fighting the tears threatning to fall. Sana becomes worried so she come closer towards Tzuyu but she quickly ended the call.

 


"What's wrong Tzuyu? Is there any problem?" Sana asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sana...." Tzuyu mumbles while staring at her.  The next Tzuyu did was she hugged Sana tightly that she can't hug her forever, Tzuyu inhale Sana's scent while crooning deep into the crook of Sana's neck, she sniffles. Sana patted her back to make Tzuyu stop crying.

 


"Tzuyu.. Don't cry... I love you, okay?" Sana soothing voice can be heard as  she enjoys Tzuyu's warmth that she will been longing for.

 

"Sana~" Tzuyu cried out loudly while gripping her dress.


"I know that.. you will miss me.. Don't cry, I still love you even distance are---"

 

"Sana...." Tzuyu muttered.

 


"Why?? Why you stop me?" Sana asked.

 

 

 

 


"I'm sorry.. I can't..."

 

 

 

Tzuyu last words before she release her arms around Sana's waist and ran away from Sana. Sana dumbfoundedly left standing alone watching Tzuyu running away from her, she tried to call the other girl few times.


"Tzuyu!!! Chou Tzuyu!!! Tzuyu!!!! Tzuyu~!!!"

 


Tzuyu is not looking back at her. Sana deeply sighed, tears are beginning to form in her eyes. She can't understand why she can't be happy. Why Tzuyu can't love her again? Is it really painful that she can't forgive her from what she done?  All those questions filled inside her head. She don't understand that why this is happening to her. She guessed that she is really bad person to suffer like this.. She deserve this.. She rejected Tzuyu before when Tzuyu asking her so Tzuyu will do that to her to make her feel the things that Tzuyu gotten after she asked that question.

 

 

Sana smiled trying her best to cover up her sadness, she wants to leave Korea with a smile on her face.

 


"You shouldn't asked that way before, Tzuyu. You must not include the 'let me' because I don't want that you are the only one who is loving between us. It will only be called love if the two people feels the same way." Sana muttered while wiping her tears and still trying her best to smile. She turned around, swinging her backpack to her right shoulder, entering the new life coming to her when she get back to Japan.

 


"I let you go now, Tzuyu-ah... You already answer my question. Be happy with her... Goodbye~" Sana thought while making her way to her mom who is busy in the counter.

 


Teasers For The Last Chapter:

Is it really end of SaTzu love story? What happen to Tzuyu and what are the reasons behind on her choice to leave Sana? Is Chaeyoung got Tzuyu's heart now? How long will Nayeon wait Dahyun? When will the right time comes between them? Are they having a happy ending or maybe not?

 

Author's Note:
Guys!! How was it??!!! Is it too angsty or maybe not? This is all what I got when I try to make an angst chapter. My readers, I need your help to make me decide to make the ending of this story. This is particularly about SaChaeYu's ending.. I battling myself if I should end this story in a realistic way or not-so-usual-in-real-life? I want to know your opinions badly so I can end this story based on what you all like and prefer, Comment about it and take it all to make an ideal reader's ending. I tried my best to mixed all of your opinions :D Again, Thank you very much!!! and I am gonna miss you all~!! T_T I hope you enjoy this and wait for the last chapter of this story.. Bye~!!