It's Her... Again

Maybe We?

CHAPTER 5

Weeks have been passed, I really comfortable with them. I don't feel like I'm out of place because they treat me like their old friend. I am also used to be comfortable with my classmates  too, they are reliable when there is some group activities that our professors assigned to us, so there is no problem to me because no one causes big troubles.

But there is only one girl I don't have any courage to talk to and she is Im Nayeon. I'm not a person who can stand mad or having grudges in a weeks but this girl make me this feelings longer. I think Im not insecure at her.. I don't know??? I don't have much pride to myself. I don't know?? When she approaches me, I simply nod or shake my head in reply and if she asks me I just answered it direct to the point, no more adlibs and explanations, just simply answer. I could feel that she is staying away from me because I always acted cold towards her and my friends noticed it.

" Why you don't like Nayeon? she's a great girl and she is fun to hang out with." Momo asked me while we are eating in cafeteria and I don't know why she brought out that topic.

Jungyeon raised her eyebrows and said all of the sudden "I think there is some reason why Dahyun don't like her. Is it popularity competiton? OR..........."

I suddenly feel nervous when Jungyeon is smirking at me, and she continues  " you are so shy to admit that...." Here we go again!!, Jungyeon stop it PLEASE!! or SAY IT!! NO MORE TEASING!!

"Nayeon is your CUTIE PIE!!! YOU LIKE HER!! DAHYUN!! because I believe that opposite attracts" she say it cheerfully. I don't know what I should react. I want to deny, I want to laugh, I want to face-palmed myself or I want to kick Jungyeon and I don't want to see her(joke ^-^) All my friends are laughing hardly and Jihyo is back to her serious side.

Jihyo was very curious, she asks me to confirm "So it is that true, Dahyun??" I chuckled a bit and answered " Of course NOT!! Where in the world I like Nayeon, like I admire her and I don't like about Nayeon was her attitude. For me, she is very competitive person and I don't really like that. That's all.." 

They accept my reasonings about Nayeon when someone sit besides me. Guess what??? It's my lovely squirrel weird girl, Sana.

She smiles me warmly and greeted me "Hi!! my Dubu!! is my friends troubling you, you seems intrigued. What they are asking for you?" she innocently asked me. How can I not resist this girl? She really cares me a lot? I wonder if she is really a sweet person to others. I just smiled to her and replied " Nothing, Sana-Yah, have you eaten yet? She nods like puppy.

 I don't know why I have this feelings for her and it feels weird as weird like her. Everytime I saw Sana, my day is getting complete.  I want this to keep it to myself because I am not sured about this. I HATE YOU FEELINGS. It's been 3 months since I first met Sana but I feel like there are a lot of times we spent our days happily. And those days was memories at me. Even on those days, we're not really much close because we are shy to greet each other,talk about random things or ask some not so personal questions.

One thing I was sured, I have a huge crush on her. Why??? Because she always there to support me wherenever I compete in some quiz bees. She cheers me even the fact that I was competing her classmate. Sana is my official number one supporter, my friends already proclaimed it.

And the last thing was.... she makes me feel giddy when she do aegyo or smiles at me sincerely.

I really loved her smile

I don't know why I have a lot of things I ant to described to her.. Well she is my crush...

But I will not allow to let everyone knows even to my friends.

First, girl to girl is not really normal in this society, many people may judge you and it scares me a lot.

Second, my friends keep teasing us even my classmates as well, they probably loved to joke around.

And third, I was shy to admit or confess it. WAHHH!!!! Eotteokhe???? I. AM. CRAZY. 

When my friends starts to stand up . I have'nt notice that Im not done eating because I spacing out again (sighs) I  stand up too, suddenly there's voice  disturbed my cloudy thoughts in my head.

" Did you mind to eat all the foods on your plate because is such a waste if you just throw it"  a voice speaks up.
I turn my head to see if who's voice came from?? 

 

 

 

It's her.... AGAIN..

Author's Note:

Hi!!! Just a short update.. Keep reading in some next chapters!!! BYE!!!