Like A Miracle For Them

Maybe We?

 

 

CHAPTER 13
(In the next day)
Students are rushing back and forth because today is the day when the teachers will tell who is the first places in their classes. Students are very hectic because in order to passed they need to submit some requirements. Tzuyu is the one of those. Being varsity player and student, she find hard to priortized between this two. Sometimes, she don't attend class to practice for their upcoming district meet. However, the gang help her out to submit some homeworks and seatworks that she missed.

All junior students knew that Im Nayeon will be at he first place this time. It's clearly that she got highest scores in exams and homeworks and she is very active when recitation. Many girls think that Nayeon is perfect. She got beauty, she got brains, she got confidence, she got talents and she got all the boy's hearts.  

The whole gang has missing one member, Dahyun. Momo and Mina came late earlier and they don't tell to their friends what happened yersterday to them. They both agreed with it. If they tell it, their friends will be worry to Mina and Mina hates it. Thay just simply said that Momo just accompany Mina in her home and she stayed two hours there and nothing happens. The gang accepted their answer. It will be a long story if they tell. 

Sana is wondering why Dahyun is not still here. Normally, she is the one who came early to her. "Is Dahyun sick?" Sana asks them. "Nobody knows if she sick or not because she don't texted us" Jungyeon replied to Sana. Their patience decreases because the girl is not coming and few minutes can start their own classes. "I think she will not attend"

Tzuyu boringly said. she added "Come on, let's get outta here. She will not come." 
The gang starts to prepared their belongings. While preparing their things, Chaeyoung saw Dahyun so she quickly yelled to her. "DAHYUN-AH!!" The gang stopped on what are they doing and turn to the direction where Chaeyoung saw Dahyun. The gang was suprised on what they see right now.

"Is miracle true??" Momo whispers to herself.

"Daebak! AT WHEN??" Chaeyoung said to herself.

"What is happening here" Jungyeon shouted to Dahyun.

" Why ~~:((" Tzuyu said.

"I cannot believe this??!!" Jihyo followed.

"OHMYGHAAADDD" Mina said.

" ???" Sana's expression with opened and she is speechless.

"Hi, Guys!" Dahyun greeted to them. "What are you saying,Jungyeonnie?"

Even the other students looked at them because they knew that these two popular people in Class A can't be together because they are different. The gang witnessed the rarest moment their lives, Dahyun is with Nayeon plus Dahyun is bringing Nayeon's stuff while Nayeon is holding Dahyun's borrowed book yesterday. They recive confused looks and they heard some murmuring like,

"Why they're together? Are they secret couple?"
 

" I never knew that Dahyun is close to Nayeon"
 

" If they are close,definitely they both ruled this school for being popular"
 

"Famous is for famous only"

Dahyun thought to herself "I knew it! The students will take this seriously!"

Nayeon thought to herself " It's really a big deal when I'm with Dahyun? or Dahyun is with me??"

Dahyun cannot take this anymore. The more seconds they are close to each other, the more responses to other students so she decided to....


walked by leaving Nayeon. 

"What happen? Why she left?" student asks in confusion.

"She seems bad temper now" the other one said.

"HOLD UP!! GUYS!! Don't you think why is she bad temper in this early in the morning? HUH? It's because all of you, judge them BLAHHH.. BlaHHH" Jihyo said nonstop and she looks like she needs to make a lessons to the crowd.

While Jihyo starts talking, Nayeon followed Dahyun's direction. She needs to catch up the girl, she rans. Nayeon knew that Dahyun feels bad right now, she thought she needs to talked Dahyun.

When Dahyun left, Sana wants to followed her but in her suprised, Nayeon is running too and she thinks that Dahyun doesn't need her now because Nayeon is there for HER.

" Since when, Dahyun?? Since when you like her? I thought you hated her so much? How?" Sana asks to herself.

Tzuyu approached Sana "Sana-chan, we need to get out here. I'm very suffocated right now" Sana just nod to her and they left the scene.Even they are far from the scene, other students knew the news about them. Sana turn to asks Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu, what do you feel after you saw both of them" 

"I feel like I was betrayed.. You knew that I'm worried to Dahyun on how she reacts when she knows that I like Nayeon but.. it seems opposite. I am the one should Dahyun to be worried because I like Nayeon, the one girl she likes now"
 

" Do you think Dahyun likes her??"

" Based on what saw, YESS. It feels like they are official couple now. No more hidden or secrets. No avoiding and hating in each other. " Tzuyu said with her perspective.

" I.. DON'T WANT TO MAKE THEM..REAL" Sana sadly commented.

Tzuyu noticed the expresssion when Sana commented, she asks the girl without thinking of the consequences will happen if she asks "If any chance, do you like..........................................Nayeon too?" Tzuyu prays that Sana don't like Nayeon and if she does she feel betrayed again... with her friends.

"NO" Sana blankly said. "Why???" Tzuyu asks her again to make sure that Sana is not lying to her.

"Because I DON'T LIKE HER ... and I had someone who I really like so I can't like her." Sana replied.
Tzuyu really saw how bad Sana looks when she commented early. She thinks possible answer for that expression and BINGGOO!! she thought something. Tzuyu asks her again.
 

" Is the person you like is............ Dahyun???" 

Sana is suprised at Tzuyu's additional question and she can feel her cheeks being hot. She can't feel to grin when the topic is about Dahyun and other girl seems sense it. Tzuyu asks her again.

" OMO!! IS IT REALLY DAHYUN??!! SANA?? THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE SAD  EXPRESSION WHEN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT BEING THEM TOGETHER??!!" Tzuyu excitedly said because it's first time to saw Sana blushing  hard.

"Yes... I really do like Dahyun since when she brings me in the clinic" Sana shyly said.

"Wow!! I really don't think you really like Dahyun. I thought that you were just joking to us when you admit that Dahyun is your crush..HAHAHA" Tzuyu teasingly elbowed Sana.

"SANA IS IN LOVE, SANA IS IN LOVE.. WOHOO. But wait minute, it means that were on the same boat, right? One sided love???" Tzuyu sighs and forgot the situation earlier even Sana stops blushing of the thought Dahyun and Nayeon.

"Well, I think were destined to tell each other's crushes because we have same target." Sana said nowhere.

"Yah. I think so. If we liked them, we should to make a plan to win their hearts. What do you think we can do for them?? For them to like us back?" Tzuyu said.

"Uhmmm. We can be... more closed to them so we can apart them to each other and for that they will realized that they don't longer like each other. Sana suggested.

"How about me? You're close to Dahyun,it's unfair to me and I'm not closed to Nayeon."

" So from now on be closed to her and be friendly to her" Sana said.

"No.. it will not help to my situation" Tzuyu stated. "No... It will help because if you're close to each other, you have more chance of winning her heart instead of stalking of her and confessed to her the hell she will asks herself that who is this girl? i don't know her? like that"

"You're right, she needs to know me more except for being badminton player and one of the friends of Dahyun. I think for your case, actually you can confessed to her already." Tzuyu adviced.

"What??!! Are you nuts!! It's too early to confess. We just known for 4 months and you expect me to confess. No... I think I need to make her impress to me so she will like me" Sana dreamily said.

"Arasso, if you said so. Come on, we will be late for the first class"  Tzuyu invites Sana to go.

"Seriously, I don't know you will like girls too. I thought you're straight" Tzuyu joked.

"Shut up! It makes me more embarassed." Sana's cheeks automatically red.

(Meanwhile....)

"Dahyun! Let's talk!" Nayeon shouted to Dahyun and Dahyun angrily turn her back to face Nayeon.

"Seriously!! Nayeon!!  Are you blind or what??! You can clearly see that students where judging on us and YOU JUST WANT TO TALK IT!!" Dahyun  yelled her back and she added "Seriously!! If I don't saw you crying , I will not help you with this ..." You can tell that Dahyun is very angry and somehow it's very first time you can Dahyun see how bad she is.

Nayeon starts to sobs while standing facing Dahyun.

Dahyun thought "What the heck is she crying again!!" Gult hits her again. She just sighed and sigh. She can expressed how mad she is right now.

Nayeon cannot believed from Dahyun's words. If Dahyun talked about staying with her is a ... She starts to cry and she is hurt at the other girl's words. If Dahyun knew her situation, she will be scared too. She's doing this because she knows that Dahyun is a good hearted person even she is cold when it comes to her.

Dahyun is very mad that she can add some hurtful words but it feels wrong to yelled Nayeon. She can see that Nayeon is crying hard and she thinks that Nayeon feels hurt about her statement earlier. Dahyun walked towards to her and grab Nayeon's hand. She took Nayeon away from the classrooms because she thinks that someone can saw them and she don't another rumour happens again.

They are heading at school's mini garden where no one can saw them because it can be only used during Science subject. But she knows that they can still enter because she knows how to open it. They proceed and she takes Nayeon to sit down, Nayeon is still sobbing.

"What do you want to talk about?" Dahyun annoyingly asks.

"I.. wiilll taalkk abouutt ouurr dealll.. I.. jusst wannt ttoo sayy that (hiccup**) II will deccllineed itt siincee (hiccup**) youuuu and the ottherss don't like too stayy withh mee (sniff**) I know.. that it's  very hard for you today since.. they thought that we are couupple.. andd thheyy judgee uss.." Nayeon struggling finishes her sentence.

" Did you want to declined it?" Dahyun asks.

" For your sake, yes I will forget our deal" Nayeon replied.

"If you say so... I'm leaving" Dahyun coldly said to Nayeon.

Nayeon left dumb-founded and her eyes start to watery because someone like Kim Dahyun rejects her offer of being with her 24/7 in school  that everyone can envied her because Im Nayeon is just too perfect for being with you, so it's very big deal if you're with Im Nayeon.

"You're trying me to get mad of you,Kim Dahyun. I thought you can help me but it get worst. Let's see Kim Dahyun, how much you will be hate me when I told them a fake stories between us... because you reject me. You're the one who sets the fire, not me.. HAHAHAHA. Watch your back,Dahyun"  Nayeon crazily laughed to herself.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Kim Dahyun, you will come back to me!! HAHaHAAHA!" 

 

 

"What did you said?? What comeback??" Why are laughing??" Dahyun asks with confusion.

"Eh~~~ Why you still here?? I thought you will leave me and forgot the deal?" Nayeon asks.
 

"Did you not heard me?? I'm just leaving.. not left you here .. I just leave because I will get some water you can drink because you are so drained." Dahyun explained.

"You said that If you say so.. I'm leaving it means that you don't care about the deal anymore plus you said you will leave" Nayeon explained that she mistakenly understand. She added "Make your words clearer. You know that the time you left, I was starting to hate you and I'm planning to spread rumours about us for rejecting me~~" Nayeon cutely said.

Dahyun smiled at the very first time to Nayeon and thought that Nayeon can be cute too.
They both smiled to each other and Nayeon started to talk "Do you know Dahyun that it makes you more pretty if you always smile" she shyly said and she started to pinch Dahyun's cheeks. Dahyun thought "What the hell she doing..Aishhh I feel shy"

"Yah!! How dare to touched my cheeks. Im Nayeon's hands are strictly probihited in any Dahyun's body part.." 

"Why you hold my hands earlier when you take me here" Nayeon teasingly said.

"Uhmm.. because.. I am allowed to touched Im Nayeon because she don't set laws about it" Dahyun foolish said.

"Aishh, I don't know you're childish! I looked at you as a serious one but I'm wrong" Nayeon blurted out.

They started to teasing each other around in the garden. No one knows that someone watching over them and starting to take pictures of them laughing and talking.

 

 

 

"You really like her too much, Dahyun-ah" a mysterious girl said while hiding on the oak  tree.

 Author's Note:
Annyeong~~ You thought that they will hate each other again, right? Sorry for MiMo shippers that I don't include in this chapter on what happen to their first morning in Momo's house. I know that there are some lacking of Dayeon but in the next chapters it will be a lot . Sana and Tzuyu's plan is getting started in next chapter. Guess who is spying to Dayeon? That girl will be part of the story in the next chapters. I will say that it's not Twice member. Guess?? Guess? I think I will update this night because in coming weeks, I will be no longer  active updating my story because it's March already and I need to review and study a lot because the semester is getting ended soon. I need to passed the subjects. I hope you still like this story so far.. I hope you will enjoy the next chapters.  Gamsahamnida~~BYE~~~~