Is it Just A Dream or Maybe Not?

Maybe We?

 

CHAPTER ONE

I was walking in a flowery hanging bridge and the atmosphere were filled with big trees and sweet aroma in the air. It seems like I am in paradise where they referring to. I continue to walk when I saw a girl standing near at the end of the bridge. I stopped on my tracks. I start to stare at her. I laugh to myself and think this is so ridicoulous. I never thought that I will discover this happening on my life.

 

 

While I am smiling, she looks at me. She is staring at me too but her hair was covering her face. So I cannot tell if she is scary creature or not but I think she is good person that can't even hurt a one insect. Because she has a milky skin which is suit for her dress and the way she looks at me like she is so innocent. I don't know but I find myself enjoying her presence and just stand to only look at her. It feels like I am on a cloud nine by mesmerizing on her eyes. I like her eyes. Eyes is the most important and essential for me because without it you cannot see how beautiful world is. And my secret hobby was to look in other people or let's say I love to observe. I hate to admit it  that I really like a person who is staring lovingly at me,it's my weakest point when it comes to love. 

 

"OH MY GOSH!! She already doing it!! HOLY!! Please Lord,whoever she is just make her mine. I  don't care if im girl. I just want to be with her"
 

 

 

Then, I decide to move forward and want to talk her. But she turn behind on me and suddenly running away from me. It's like I am in the fairytales where a prince chasing the princess because the princess is scared or something. I don't know why I chasing her like she stole something on me. Yeah..... She steal something on me and it's my HEART!!. She stole my heart at the very first time in my whole boring life. I yell at her as loud as possible when...............................

 

 

"Yah!,Yah! Wake up Sleepyhead!! The class is already over and it's last day of school year. Why you are sleeping while everyone having a good time by spending free time to play and chat? You are really different,Dahyun" my seatmate Monica harshly said it to me.

 

Well,Ahum..Ahum.. I forgot to introduce myself. I am Kim Dahyun and I am 16 years old. Since it's the end of the school year, I will transfer to Seoul to study my junior year there. My hobbies are sleeping,eating and laughing. Yeah, I am crazy and weird but I just keep it to myself. People know me as a quiet,timid and calm. I don't have many friends because I was too shy and I don't trust anyone. My classmates said to me that many people admired me because I was pretty,gorgeous and smart. Plus, I have a different personalities that every pretty girls have like I am very calm and humble while the other girls are flirty and to much proud to their faces. Yeah, I hate to admit it that I don't have any love relationships  because all my suitors are not really the person I  fell love in. Even they give so much effort to make me said YES! to them and anyway I am not interested in serious relationships. 
Wait.. I just remember my first encounter with my dream girl?? Dream Girl?? NO!!! All this time it's just a dream. And I suddenly look at my seatmate and she is curious for what I thinking in my mind because I was like a frozen statue sitting while introducing myself to the readers. And I snap on my thoughts and said.

 

"Why did you disturb my beauty sleep" I groan to her.
 

"Jinjja? I just want to wake you up because there is a possibility that you will locked up here in classroom and you know how scary schools at night,Right?"
 

She added "Dahyun-ah, do you want a free milkshake from your one and only seatmate?? I will treat you!! Come on, don't be sleepy! Since you will left this school next year and we will not see each other again everyday. Let's go to karaoke or movie house and have fun. What do you think so?" Monica said  it fastly.
 

Even she is happy with her tone, I can see at her face was sad and disappointed. I think I will be sad too because she is my one of classmates I really close,in fact were seatmates since start of the school year and we've been classmates since middle school. I will gonna miss her too.
I replied " Of Course!! I will go with you and you been always good to me. So let's go and have fun!! Hahhaa.

I  faked laugh to make a good atmosphere because I don't want to be so dramatic. When I suddenly feel that her body crashed on mine. She hugged me and we stayed like that position. Then she broke it and she is now crying. Wow! I just said that I hate dramatic effects. Well, I don't blame on her she will gonna miss me.
"I will gonna miss you, Kim Dahyun!!!" she yelled
 

"Ok..ok.. stop please. You will ruin my farewell party to you" 


Then after that, we went to karaoke and sing as our hearts out like there is no tommorrow. And we go seperately in our homes. Even it's still midnight. My eyes are open and I wondering what life will I experience in Seoul. I want to change myself but I know I can't.  God Knows, what will happen to me??I decided to close my eyes and start to sleep. I hope  my dream girl/my destiny can meet me again to be able to rest my whole mind. Just stare at her like no tommorrow again. Who are you? Why you came up to my dream? Are you my destiny partner? Or..... Maybe We?.....We are meant to each other?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:
Annyeong!! I'm sorry if I don't update yesterday because due on my classes. I'm sorry too, because Dahyun is the only Twice member here in my first chapter. Believe me or not, I cannot decide who will be the main character in this story. I think all members deserves to be main character and I just love them all. Well, my decision is Dahyun will be gonna be my main character here even she will confuse/disguise to all the readers that she is quiet and shy(which is opposite of her image though). I'm really sorry that other Twice members will appeared at the next chapter. I cannot promise to update fast because we have a lot of presentations next week :(. Anyway, you will probably thinking who the hell Monica is. Monica is my ex-seatmate when I was a highschool and I just thought to put it there. She is like cameo here(Dahyun's old friend).I hope you keep wait for my next updates because it will surrounds all Twice members characters. And you can request/suggest an additional pairings of Twice or maybe in other group to be able to make a good story. Okiee!!! That's for it from now!(Why im like a teacher).That's it! Bye`~~