Human Shield

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

"Be mine baby. In other words, be my boyfriend."

Be my boyfriend

By my boyfriend

Really? That's his condition? I removed his hand that held on to my chin and gave my boss a confusing look, "I don't get your point. Also, can't there be any other conditions perhaps? Like instead of being your boyfriend? I'm not into that position." I deadpanned. Who would want to date a casanova anyway? Not to mention your boss? But then all I hear is that he hummed a tune in response.

"Well, there is a slot," Taehyung his bottom lip and gave a quick bite. "There's a position called, ' slave'. You can sign up for it, Kookie. I would accept you right away. There's no need for tests whatsoever. Besides, your is one of the bests my has ever entered in, baby boy." He gave a smirk.

I can feel my face flushing in embarrassment, "Don't say things like that..." I muttered averting my gaze away from his. "There's no way I would want to do such a thing. Also, your conditions are horrible. The positions are horrible." I wanted to spat. "But then, it's not like I have any other choice or whatsoever." Besides, being his boyfriend isn't that bad right? It's just for a few months while I work under him, them after that I can cut all connections with him like nothing happened. "Fine. I'll be your boyfriend."

Taehyung gave out a frown, "And I thought you would pick option two. Well, whatever. Starting from today, you're officially my boyfriend, Kookie. I have two conditions though. First, whenever I would make plans or tell you to do things, you cannot decline, understand? Also, like outside the office, we have to act like couple. That's that. Although," he paused. Beware of my chicks," he warned. "They'll do anything to get a hold of me. Well, that usually happens to good looking guys like me, but then you're around now so they won't flock that much anymore, which is a relief."

"So, are you making this sound like I'm your human shield and I'll be the one getting a hold of those slaps they will be firing at you?" I arched a brow. "This is the first time I saw a person who has a state of mind like that." Ah, why did I even agree? Oh, right. He can ruin my image the next thing I know it. Besides, what's wrong with me? I'm not even fond of dating, going out, whatsoever. Ah, karma can really strike anytime.

"My baby boy is too harsh, I see. And Kookie,"

"Stop calling me Kookie, Mr. Kim."

"Get used to it, baby. We're in a relationship right now, hm? Also, stop the formalities and call me by my name. Taehyung. You can also call me baby." He drummed his fingers.

"I decline in calling you baby, also I won't be calling you by your name if we're in the office in a relationship or not. In the office, I view you as my boss and you will simply view me as your secretary." I stated, clarifying things. "So, now, Mr. Kim, excuse me but I have to sort out your schedule for tomorrow. Not to be rude as well, but I need to concentrate." I emphasized. 

"You're going to work some more? What are you a workaholic? Nice personality you have, Kookie. Also, it seems like you had forgotten about our condition, hm." He said, obviously sarcasm dripping for his tone. Right. I have no right to decline. "Fine," a frustrated sigh escaped my lips. "Taehyung." Then that's where he gave his fingers a snap. "I don't know if you're blind or whatsoever but," He pointed at the glass door where an amount of employees are swiping their I.D's leaving the place. "It's way past dismissal. 5:33, baby boy," He gave a gentle flick on the younger boy's forehead.

"Sheesh, it's only past 3 minutes." I gave a sigh, as I began packing up. My phone, my Ipad, my chargers, my laptop, and a notebook. I placed it all in my backpack and stood up from my seat. Well, I decided to use a backpack instead. Suitcases for work is pretty much a hassle. I then held out a hand to my boss, "Let's go?"  I'm a little reluctant about holding hands but . I brought myself into this.

It looks like Taehyung didn't have any problem with it at all. He smoothly intertwined his hand around Jungkook's. He was slightly surprised that the boy's hands were cold. 

As we excited the office, hand in hand, and by swiping our I.D's, we left. We're in luck that there wasn't a spec of employee on the floor. What would they say about this anyway? A secretary dating their boss? We both entered the elevator quietly, pressing different buttons. I pressed the Uper Ground, while he pressed Parking 1. Taehyung arched a brow at this, "I assume you have a driver?"

I nodded. "Yeah. But the time where you drove me home, he couldn't make it due to some problems. But yes, somehow I have one right now." I answered.

"Ditch him."

Wait -- What?

"Excuse me?"

"Ditch your driver since I'll be the one taking you home."

"Look, thanks for the offer Taehyung but -- "

"You don't want to face the consequences of not abiding to my request now, do you Kookie?"

Those eyes of his that held a dangerous glint. "Fine." And I was looking forward to Changwoo picking me up as well. I have a huge load of stuffs to tell him about. But then, this guy has to ruin it. I took my phone out from my pocket and began to give a text to my driver/butler informing them that I'll be heading out with a friend. Is it really a good idea to become his boyfriend? Maybe it's better to just have the beans spilled out. Now that you've mention it, I haven't eaten lunch yet. Ah, I'm so hungry. Right! I'll just tell Taehyung to drop me off at some cafe! That's where I felt my stomach grumbling.

I quickly lowered my head. Fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter