Jimin

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

"Taehyung, what is this?" Jungkook asked, trying to break free from my strong grip. "Aren't you at least exhausted or some sort? We spent the whole night yesterday in your office for pete sakes. Lets rest properly for once. Besides," he started to drift off. "My mom is going to kill me if she finds out I went to to a bar without her permission."

"Now, isn't this cute, Kookie? Do I need to remind you that you're already legal for these kind of stuffs?" I let out a half-hearted laugh. "Don't give me those crappy excuses, now. Let's clear our minds away for all the work that's stressing us, yeah?" I gave a grin. 

Luckily, Kookie seemed to buy it and relax on my hold. Once I felt his muscles relaxing, I smoothly intertwined my hands with his. We entered one of the known bars that me and the hyungs had all decided to meet at. Why not? I wanted them to know Kookie personally. Besides, maybe this will shut Hoseok up. 

As we entered the bar, we were first greeted by those bright lights, people were dancing; as I would like to call it, jamming hard to some music. In some sides, there are people who were walking out. Tough guys. Well, I was like that back then. 

We both began to walk further before we took a turn. Now, this is better. It's like the loud music back there was suddenly shut down. We were now greeted by the clanking of glasses, the chatters of men and women from all different classes, and the pouring of drinks. My eyes roamed around my place, looking for that certain group of people.

And there they are. God, now that I witnessed it from afar, it looks like they haven't changed at all. It's like back in the days, when we were all in first year college, not knowing what to do with our lives. "Come on, Kookie," I brought him towards the group of people. "Hyungs!" I greeted that caught their attention. "I bet you all remember Jeon Jungkook, right? My secretary? My boyfriend? The guy I was telling you all about?"

"Tae," Jungkook painfully dugged his fingernail on my palms, causing me to wince. "You don't need to go that far." He said almost in an audible whisper. Awe, is my baby blushing? He does know that this isn't something to be embarrassed about, right? Heck, he should be proud nonetheless.

"Jeon Jungkook," Namjoon was the first to stand up. "So, you're the guy Taehyung keeps talking about huh? Not bad." He gave a pat to the boy's shoulders. Jungkook was confused by the older boy's actions. Besides, Aren't the guys on the table the people he was with by their meeting a few weeks ago? Namjoon who seemed to notice this, gave a reassuring smile, "Weird that you're spending time with the people who are C.E.O's, huh? Well, cut the formalities. We're all gathered here to get to know you better." He encouraged.

"Yeah, Kookie. Come on," I sat on the free side of the chair, and patted on my vacant spot. "Here, some sit with me." 

Jungkook followed Taehyung's orders. If anything was awkward, this is awkward. Not only is he surrounded by successors, but he has no idea how to treat them at all. He just met them for god sakes, and Namjoon telling him to relax. Okay? Maybe he'll try at least. Releasing a deep breath to relax himself, he tried to sink in the chair hoping he would disappear.

I noticed Jungkook is uncomfortable with the situation, . How does one lighten up the situation now? It's actually my first time introducing someone to my friends actually. "Kookie," I gave a cough, "To Namjoon-hyung's right is Yoongi-hyung, and on Yoongi-hyung's right is Hoseok-hyung. I bet you know Hoseok right? Relax, baby. Okay? Do it for daddy." I gave him a kiss to his forehead.

Well, it seems like a little kiss is what all it takes for Kookie to try to make himself comfortable in the most simplest way. I'm surprised he is able to converse with the guys easily, probably thanks to Hoseok since that guy keeps on pestering him on how cute he is. Yoongi and Namjoon kept questioning him about his life. What is this, an interview? Interesting. Note the sarcasm.

"Oh my...! Jungkook who knew who can be this adorable. Aish, I don't even know what did Taehyung do that caught your attention when all he does is be a , honestly." Hoseok gave a whine.

"Hoseok, it's not like that... It's just there are a lot of things going on, yeah?" Jungkook replied.

"Forget about that," Yoongi sighed. 

"Lets talk about on how your supermalls are going, Jungkook." Namjoon continued.

After ten minutes of some converstation about some heated business, I felt someone tap my shoulder. "Hm?" I arched a brow. "What is it, Kookie?"

"Tae, I need to go to the restroom, quickly. The directions, please?"

"Alright. Just go straight, go right, then two left turns and take a right turn. Come back soon, okay baby?"

"Yeah. And please stop calling me that." Jungkook deadpanned.

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

The cold water having a contact with my skin did wake both of my eyes up. I splashed another amount to my face with my hands, before I wiped it off with a clothed towel I brought along. I looked at my reflection on the mirror. The over-sized plain white t-shirt and the jeans and converse I had on yesterday. I'm lucky enough for Taehyung lending m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter