Mishaps

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Seokjin's P.O.V

Waking up from my slumber, my eyes fluttering open, the first thing I did was to fix myself up. It's lucky that I asked my helper to bring in some clothes. I looked at my image from Jungkook's bathroom mirror in satisfaction. I don't look that bad, well, put aside the puffy under cicles I have. I haven't been able to catch a good sleep ever since I came to help stuffs with Taehyung's company.

As I excited the bathroom, I immediately walked towards to the sleeping figure. I placed my palm over his forehead, then to his neck. It seems like Jungkook's heat temperature is beginning to return to it's normal state. I'm proud of myself. Everything was set. Jungkook is sleeping peacefully, body heat returning to its normal state, papers for work finished, meetings confirmed. There's nothing missing, right?

Just as I was about to curl my fingers over the handle of my bag, I realized that I can't just leave Jungkook all alone. . And I don't know anybody who could look after him. Taehyung is probably in the office doing his own matters and I can't just tell one of our maids to come all the way here and look after this guy. Maybe.. Just maybe... I know Jungkook likes having his privacy, but it's probably for the best.

Hesitantly, I took his phone on the nightstand, and lucky, there's no passcode. I quickly scrolled through his contacts. There is a bunch of them. They are probably fifty plus, actually. I groaned. How am I supposed to know who is his family here? I decided to go to the 'favorites', there's a lot of people in here as well. I kept on scrolling down when I noticed a name with a cactus to the side. Jimin, huh?

I decided to screw it and just ring the guy. I hummed a tune as I wait for the person to answer. What if this guy is still sleeping? or perhaps in school? no, work? It's a relief that I felt the other line pick up. I took a deep breath, "This is Jimin, right?"

[Uh, yeah... This is Jimin. Who might you be? And why are you using Jungkook's phone? If this is Jungkook and this is one of your prank calls, I suggest you to just take it down.]

Protective much? Like I'm the one to talk, huh? "Look, Jungkook is sick and I can't leave the guy all alone. Who knows what will happen to his condition without any supervision?" I tried to reason out to this Jimin guy. "I know it's weird, but trust me."

[Fine...]

I could feel the hesitation in his answer but I'm believing that this guy will come. "Really? Thanks. I'll be waiting for you then by his apartment. I promise to clear this all out once you arrive."

And it seems like everything is settled. Placing the phone back to it's original stand, I sat on the edge of the young latter's bed and began playing with his feet. I traced a few circles, I ran my fingers inbetween his toes, and I would usually squeeze it from time to time. It's amazing on how he can sleep well. I'm not even kidding. It's amazing on how he can sleep well. What a heavy sleeper this guy is.

As I fiddled around with my phone to pass the time, I then heard the doorbell. Hastily, I stood up from my seat and rushed towards the door to be greeted by a man with this unusal baby face. His quite short too. I'm assuming this guy is Jimin. "Jimin, right?"

"Yeah." He answered, stuffing both of his arms in his pockets. "Is Jungkookie alright?" He asked, concern clearly evident in his tone of use.

I gave a reassuring smile, as I stepped to the side for him to make his way inside. I shut the door behind us and leaded him to the room. "Currently, he's resting. He won't be attending work today, and if he does want to, don't allow him, okay? He needs to rest. Also, around 10 o'clock, he needs to take his medicine. It;s actually set by the night stand. Make sure to keep the room temperature the way it is. It needs to be cold so his body heat won't go high like yesterday." I explained.

"I think I get it." Jimin said, making sure to stick every detail in his head.

I felt relieved. "Thanks, Jimin." A relief sigh escaped my lips. I gave a final ruffle to the sleeping boy's head before I returned my attention back at Jimin. "Oh, by the way, my name is Seokjin. Call me Jin. I'll be back by seven."

That was the last thing I said before I excited the place. I'm trusting Jimin into this. Funny, right? I just met him and I don't even know who he is to Jungkook but let's just keep it this way. Atleast I can work without my mind being preoccupied with Jungkook's health condition. That guy really has to keep his stamina up.

Park Jimin's P.O.V

Well, this is new. I never really thought this guy was being truthful with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter