His Appeal

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

"His little lamb."

*****

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

Hours has passed and the former secretary and I are going about the scheduling stuffs, emails, and other things again and again. I wanted to focus, but I can't help it. I'm distracted.

I ran both of my hands on my hair and began to tug them slightly in frustration. Damn it. Come on, don't get hard now. My mind still can't erase what he had done to me a few hours ago and I hate how heat would rush to my body and it'll suddenly crave for his touch. That gorgeous beast - not like I would tell him that. 

"Jungkook?"

I snapped out from my fantasies and turned my attention to the former secretary, "Huh?"

A sigh escaped her lips, "You've been dozing off from time to time. Is there something wrong? After all, you have to be full and alert at all times since Mr. Kim has a lot of meetings going on everyday. Look, he has one scheduled the day after tomorrow." She pointed at a certain spot in the calendar that has a mark. 'Meeting with the Yoongi'. 

Her lips were moving, I can tell she's telling me something about the meeting that will happen soon, but my mind just can't seem to focus. "This is Taehyung's ing fault. If only he didn't... That er." I breathed out in a whisper-like voice.

The lady's eyes widened, and her cheeks immediately flushed. "Jungkook, did you and Mr. Kim perhaps - ... "

I arched a brow at her, heat rising to my cheeks. Oh god, don't tell me she's thinking what I'm thinking. I swallowed the large lump that formed on my throat. "P-Perhaps what?" I cursed at myself for stuttering.

"Did you two perhaps do it - "

"What? No!" It took my all to keep my voice as low as possible. I'm pretty sure my whole face is just as red as hers. I buried my face in the palms of my hand. "Don't tell me this is what he does to welcome employees. That bastard."

"Oh, it's nothing like that.. But he does it quite often." Her voice went quiter. "I would sometimes hear obscene noises coming from his office whenever I'd pass by. It's something you wouldn't want to encounter all the time." She winces at the memory.

Somehow, the thought of him ing with another person infuriates me. This isn't how it's suppose to be. He's just my boss nothing more! But there's just something in him that I caught me off guard that I can't decipher. Whatever it is, I don't like it. Not even one bit. I groaned in frustration for the tenth time this way. "I knew it. I knew the first time I met him he was already off. putting on a wonderful first impression."

"Seems like something happened between those walls, huh? I'm guessing it isn't pleasant at all."

"Well, damn right you are." I grumbled. "And I'm guessing this is why you resigned and he came looking for a replacement?"

It seems as though Joohyun suddenly tensed with my question. She froze for a moment on her spot, before brushing on a plastic smile. "No, that's not it. It's different from that. But it isn't really a big deal, you know? To him at least."

"God, you must feel uncomfortable now. I probably brought memories you didn't want to remember. Sorry. I didn't mean to - "

"Hey, it's okay. Don't get so worked up. I guess that's just how things work from him. Why would I think I had a chance in the first place anyways?" She chuckled bitterly, but immediately wiped it off with an excited squeal. "It's 5:30! Office hours our done!" She gave a cheer.

I stretched my arms. Finally, after a few dreading hours I'm finally leaving this place. I stood up from my seat and she did the same. We both gathered our stuffs, and exchanged numbers. It could become handy in the future, right? "Wanna walk out this office together?" I offered.

"Sure, why not." She gave a smile. "But I just need to use the bathroom pretty quick. You don't mind do you?"

"'Course not. Go ahead and take all the time you need."

We both exited our shared cubicle and went out of the office. Like what she said, she went to bathroom first and I was there outside left to wait for her alone. As I waited for her, the person who has been giving me random boners the entire day just needed to pop out. I spared him a glance, and he spared me one as well. When we both made eye contact, I immediately looked away, diverting my attention elsewhere. But it seems like this isn't how he planned things to be.

"Hey, sweetheart." He greets, the pet name rolling off his tongue like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"What do you want?" I asked, through my jarred teeth.

"What are you doing here all alone, babe? Waiting for someone? Or are you perhaps trying to get in my pants?"

"Getting in your pants is the last thing I'd want to do." You didn't hear this from me, but I don't actually mind. "But maybe it's you who's trying to get in my pants, perhaps? The actions you had done to me awhile ago, caught me off guard."

"Hm, maybe. I don't mind getting ed senseless by the son of the Jeons. It'd be an honor. And from the show you left me there, I can say you're pretty gifted with your package, yeah?"

"What did you think the size of my was in the first place, anyways? A size that rivaled a chili pepper? Well, excuse me but you."

"Oh come on, Jungkook, I didn't say anything like that nor even thought about it." 

"Your statement a minute ago states otherwise."

"Touche."

"Jungkook, let's go - Oh, Mr. Kim..."

"Good evening, Joohyun. It's been awhile since I last saw your pretty face, How are things going with you and your family?"

"Everything is going smoothly, Mr. Kim. There's nothing to worry about."

"I'm glad to hear it from you. It's a shame I won't be seeing your face around here anymore. You're one of my favorites."

"Well, I needed a break after everything what happened, don't you think? It was really nice working with you, Mr. Kim. I'll make sure my exit will be perfect."

"I'm sure it will. It's you after all."

"Let's go, Jungkook," Joohyun said and that was my cue to leave.

As we both walked away from Taehyung, heading towards the elevator, I can't help but feel as though my legs are about to give up whenever I could feel his eyes staring right into my soul. When we both got in the elevator, silenece consumed the both of us but it didn't last long when I noticed tears welling up on the corner of her eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong?" 

"He's a jerk isn't he?"

"Who? Taehyung?" She nods. "He is. And I bet h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter