Sympathy

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Seokjin's P.O.V

"Say, Jungkook, can you copy me within the conversation of you and Mr. Park? I need to settle some papers about it. And I also need your help in completing them. Here, have the few," I handed at least 5-7 papers to his hands.  But then I noticed something and I wanted to scold myself for being reckless, "What am I saying? It's already pass dismissal. You should go home, Jungkook."

I was was expecting him to just abide to my orders, but it seems like this guy is very dedicated to his work. Well, this is a surprise. Usually, employees would just follow to requests such as things like these.

"It's fine, Jin. I can actually take the papers home and work on with them there. I'll send you a copy of them once it's done." Jungkook gave a reassuring smile, as he slumped his packed up backpack on his shoulders. "I'll send in the papers tomorrow. That is -- if it isn't due today."

"Well," My sentence was paused. I didn't expect this. "Sure. That'll be a huge help, Jungkook." I returned the smile. "Hey, do you mind if I come over for awhile? It'll be magnificent if we work on this thing together -- sounds like a student asking a student to do their project together I know, but this seems to be the best method since we're both doing the papers for the same person after all." I offered.

But wait -- How can I forget about that? I mentally face palmed. "God, sorry. Taehyung's gonna drop you, isn't he?" 

"He won't actually." Jungkook admitted truthfully. "I saw him leaving the company a few minutes ago, he looked like he was in a rush since he was quickening his pace every second."

Jungkook, if only you knew that Taehyung was just and he needed a girl to with quickly. Of all the people Taehyung could play with, it has to be you. An innocent nineteen year old. 

Also, what a Taehyung is. Not even bothering to drop off his boyfriend and prioritizing his wants and needs instead. How I pity his soon to be wife. Does he even think about the consequences like a mad man his boyfriend? He should know that the society today is different from before.

I gave a cough, "I'll drop you home then. Besides, I'll be staying in for awhile, aren't I? I'll meet you by the entrance of the building, okay? How does that sound?"

"That sounds great, Jin." Jungkook replied. "But we can just meet up in my apartment, seriously -- I'm not coming home today. I'll be staying in my apartment. Maybe I can send you the address and we both can meet up there?" He suggested.

I sighed, "Come on, 'Kook." I gave an encouraging grin. "Let me drop you there. It isn't a big deal, honestly -- If that is what you are thinking right now. It's totally fine," I assured. "At night, streets are dangerous after all. And I wanna ensure your safety. Don't want a corpse tomorrow now, do we?" I joked.

Jungkook thought about it for awhile. It wasn't really a bad idea, in fact, it was a good idea. It'll speed things up. But then, he doesn't wanna get spanked by Taehyung again. His burned with every contact his cheeks made with Taehyung's Palm.

Hesitant at first, swallowing a gulp, Jungkook finally agreed. "Sure. It can't be that bad after all."

I gave out a chuckle and gestured him to go ahead, "What are you waiting for Jungkook? Go ahead. I'll meet you by the building entrance."

I shaked my head as I watch the guy hurriedly exit the office. I can't help but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter