Good Enough

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

"You will be working under Kim Taehyung."

Under Kim Taehyung

Under Kim Taehyung

I groaned in frustration. Of all the people, why him? Also, I don't get the point on why do I have to work for him anyway? Even if it's just for three-four months or so. Good idea, mother. But then, I won't allow some C.E.O to affect me to the point where I might possibly ruin my future. I'll look into the bright side... maybe this experience will help me prepare for the best on what's out there for me. Maybe. Even so, it's cruel of my mother to keep such a thing like this a secret from me. She should have gave me a heads up so I won't be all over the place and I woun't have to embarrass myself in front of my soon-to-be boss.

I rubbed my temple as the driver took me to the building of the Hekimi Partners Group. I can't believe everything is happening way too soon. First, I wake up being this ordinary guy without any worries in his life, and the next thing I knew here I am. Working under Kim Taehyung whom I just met a few days ago.  I wonder what kind of boss is he.

"Hey Changwoo," I called out to our family driver. "Have you ever heard of Kim Taehyung?"

"Yes, I have, Jungkook. Heard that you'll be working for him under the request of the Madame."

I frowned. That's clearly not the answer I'm looking for. "Yeah, of course you'd know that. But is there something more that you know more of him? Like he is secretly a serial killer on spree? or maybe he's one of those sons of a famous mafia group?"

"Jungkook, where on earth did you even get those ideas? If he was a killer on spree or a son of a famous mafia group, that would have spread throughout the industry like a bullet. The Kims are quite well known all over the place. Not only they have charming sons, but their skills when it comes to handling money aren't a joke."

"Charming?" I almost cackled. Sure, Taehyung's pretty charming, but I don't think that's the perfect term to describe him.

"Jungkook, we're here," 

"Then, I'll be off. Tell mother that she should have just told me this sooner so I could have placed on a better impression for the person I'll be working with somehow." 

But before I leave...

I gave a playful punch to our family driver. "Later, Changwoo!" I gave a grin before getting out of the car, with my bag.

I took a deep breath before I went in. Taking a good look at the place, I must say, the Kims know how to select the perfect location. It has a fountain and an escalator that leads to a floor where some cafes were on. Maybe this isn't so bad at all.

I hurriedly walked towards where the elevator and pressed the up button. It wasn't long before those silver doors opened and I went in, clicking the 14th floor. I took a look at myself on my reflection on the elevator. I look like some old man who is working. I cringed. This style is just for today isn't it? I just have to put on a wonderful first impression and once I finally settled in I think I could revert to a style that I'd feel more comfortable with.

Once the elevator doors opened, I took a deep breath before I entered that glass door where my everyday life will be changing from now on.

At first, I was given stares so I hurried up my pace.

"Hey, isn't that the Jeon's son? Jeon Jungkook?"

"No way!"

"I heard he was going to be under Mr. Kim for a few months so he'll be fully prepared before he can take over their company."

"Ah, lucky him! I've always dreamed working for Mr. Kim!"

Where is that person that's supposed to show me to my workplace? My eyes scanned the whole floor, in search for the person that's suppose to help me -

"Jeon Jungkook?"

Finally. The person I've been looking for. 

"Yeah?" I turned to face the man, and I blinked my eyes once or maybe twice to make sure it is Jung Hoseok who I'm looking at. My eyes landed on his I.D, it is indeed him. I small smile tugged on to my lips. So he's the son of the Jungs that was titled one of the best analysts.

"Your cubicle is this way, Jungkook."

"Lead the way." I said. This place, it's pretty big. So, this is what a Kims company looks like, huh? That's where we finally stopped. In this cubicle, almost everything that's needed is right here. The walls were painted white,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter