Aplogies

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

"Jungkook-ah, is everything alright?"

I gave a smile at my mother, "Yeah. It's nothing." I told her off, but it seemed like she saw right through me. I watched as she sat on the edge of my bed, giving me this concerned look. I sighed, putting down my Ipad for awhile. 

"Did something happened between you and your work?" She questioned, which caused me to sigh.

"Yeah. I really thought working won't be that stressing, but it looks like I was wrong. I also somehow got scolded due to the fact I skyped with Jimin during our lunch break forgetting about the papers I'm in need to send in to Taehyung in process." My voice was almost like in a whisper. I hang my head low. Of all the things, messing up my work isn't something that I like to happen. It disappoints me. But then, I find it uncanny for Taehyung to get mad at such simplest things.

"But mom, let me tell you this," I watch her perk up, "Is it that bad for someone to go on skype during lunch break?" I arched a brow. "I find it uncanny for my boss to get angered at something like that, don't you think?"

"Well, Jungkook-ah, during work, everything is different. Taehyung probably got angered due to the fact he thought you had forgotten all about the papers when in reality you didn't want to barge in with his conversation with another employee. It's not that I find your decision wrong, but Taehyung has a point back there. You could have knocked on his door and just bring in the papers then after that, you can leave quickly leaving him in Hoseok to converse a little more. Don't worry, you'll sort this out, Jungkook."

"Do you have any advice at least to make myself feel better if I feel stressed out or troubled? Since obviously I can't talk with Jimin about stuffs around the office, currently."

"If you ever have troubles or if you feel like your feelings are getting mixed up, remember to just try and scrunch your nose up to make you feel at least better?"

"Mom, what are you implying?" Scrunching up my nose? What am I? A little mouse? A rabbit?

"Isn't this work, Jungkook? When work is around, your feelings are a mess. You get stressed out and -- "

"Seems like I get it. Thanks mom."

Once I heard the shutting of the door, I can't help but to bring my knees towards myself, and burry my face into them. Should I just apologize tomorrow? Or should I wait for the right moment like when Taehyung had finally cooled his head off? No. I should apologize tomorrow. I was in the wrong anyway. As a groan escaped my lips, I decided to just get back to where I started from earlier. Playing sims. 

My lips perked up into a smile as I watched the movements in this slightest delight. Yeah, it's just work. It's not a big deal, right? I'll apologize to Taehyung tomorrow and maybe things will run the way it is back then.

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

I groaned in frustration as I sat on my office chair. God, Work today is a . I then took a glance at my watch, Eigth Thirthy huh. Well, what am I supposed to do, the papers I needed were delayed and I was in need to push stuffs back. Thanks to Kookie who got distracted. I'm aware he's my boyfriend and I'm aware with myself playing with his feelings most of the time, but when it comes to stuffs like these, it has limitations. Those papers were ing needed.

I looked at the mirror on my desk, glancing at my reflection. God, I look horrible, I'm probably messed up. I need to go to one of Hoseok's bars to chill myself a bit and look for someone to rant my problems at. Exiting the building and heading towards the parking, I got in my car and began to start it up. I gripped on to the wheel tightly as I drove out of the parking onto the road.

As I drove, I heard my phone ring again. I narrowe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter