Scripted

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

I typed in the next schedules to be held, and emailed some details to other employees reminding them about their perfomance tasks that are needed to be done soon. I rubbed my eyes as I tried to keepy myself awake. So, this what happens if you decided to sleep in late, huh? I can feel dropping already. Plus, I'm needed to work overtime since I missed a lot of stuffs yesterday. Who was I to think that nothing will happen anyway?

God. Of course something will happen, it's a business industry. There are a lot of stuffs going on, working days or not. I compiled all the newly printed papers, sliding into a thick folder. From the corner of my eye, I happen to catch Jin packing up his things. Oh, right. It's already 5:30. Lucky, him. Here I am, stuck needing to do a tons of work.

"Jungkook," Someone called.

For a moment, I paused for awhile before turning my attention towards the guy who called me. "Jin, what is it? Aren't you supposed to head out already?" I hit up.

"That's what I'm supposed to ask you, actually." Seokjin mused. "Aren't you supposed to be packing your stuffs already? It's 5:30, Jungkook. Do you need me to remind you about those kind of stuffs as well?" He joked.

"I'm actually aware, Jin." I answered. "I'm just needed to catch up on with a lot of things, actually. Who knew a lot of stuffs happened yesterday?"

"Oh, right," He crossed his arms. "That reminds me, why were you absent yesterday? Did you tell Taehyung about this?"

"Yeah, I did." I gave a small smile. 

Well, actually, he pretty much is the reason why I was absent. 

The scenarios of what happened yesterday gave my head some flashbacks. I can't help but feel slightly tense -- and oh my god. I think I'm heating up? My eyes quickly darted to the bracelet on my left wrist. It's nothing big, really, but it conveys a lot of emotion in my perspective point of view. It actually has my name printed on it, how cool is that? It's shimmering gold as well. Who knew Taehyung would put an effort into this? 

Well, . I'm acting like a teenage school girl who got noticed by their crush. How lame is that? "Anyways, Jin, I -- "

"Kookie, are the papers done yet? I need them right now, actually." Taehyung butted in the conversation, breaking the atmosphere of the two people talking. "Also, Seokjin," Taehyung gave a quick glance at the man, "Aren't you supposed to be -- I don't know -- Going home by now?"

"Right!" I quickly returned back my attention to the papers in the folder. I quickly scribbled on a few words on the side, 'Trades', is what it says. We need to be organized now, right? We can't mix up all the papers. As I wrote those words on the side, I can't help but feel all flustered. Ever since that gift he gave to me yesterday, I somehow can't put things straight. But I manage anyway -- I'm not that low.

I handed him the folder that contained a lot of papers, taking a deep breath before I started to tell him about the further details, "So, Mr. Kim, there are a few notes that are needed to be made here and there. The papers contains on how the next procedures are needed to do and some conditons of the other companies that will be negotiating with our sales." I explained.

"Noted, Kookie." He gave a reassuring smile.

I quickly averted my eyes elsewhere, giving a nod in understanding. 

"Anyways, guys, I'll be leaving," Seokjin gives a cough. "See you later, Jungkook-ah. Make sure to leave early. I heard the rain is pouring heavily today and we don't want you getting stuck in a traffic jam now, do we?" Concern hinted on the tone used.

I gave a reassuring smile, "I know, Jin. You don't need to remind me about it all the time. What are you, my mom?" I gave a chuckle.

"I think that's enough, Kookie." Taehyung gave a hiss. "Get back to work. And Jin," he narrowed his eyes. "Go home. You're not needed here anymore."

Seokjin rolled his eyes, before bidding farewell and leaving the office.

It was just Taehyung and I. Minute after minute, employees began to leave. It's just the C.E.O and secretary, huh? And as I kept on working, typing in some documents in word, I can't help but remind myself that Jin was right.The rain seems to be pouring today. The thunder is visible to the human ears, and the lightning gave a reflect from time to time.

It wasn't long 'till I finished what I started. And from the looks of it, Taehyung was done as well. We were both on our way to the door, ready to swipe in our I.D's when the most unthinkable -- no, unexpected happened.

"What the is this?" Taehyung cursed. "I swore to god I payed the bills. Why did they cut off the electricity? Did I miss something or what?" His loud irritated voice bombared the silent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter