Wishes

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

The smell of beer intoxicated inside my car. God, I didn't even get to bathe properly since I'm already late. September 1. This is one of the most stressful days, honestly. Yesterday, was a blast. I swear, the last week of August wasn't pretty bad. And dang, was getting drunk last night a good thing as well. But, hey, the feeling isn't the same. 

Two words. No girls.

This is the disadvantage of being in a relationship, but I can control for all I know for Jungkookie. Yeah, I'll do that, for him. 

I tightened my grip on the steering wheel as I drove faster. Our father will set up a call anytime soon and I need to be there; who knows what will he do to me once he figures out I'm not even there. He'll probably think I'm wasting my time ing girls. Tch. Yeah, right.

I wanted to roll my eyes. 

But that guy won't go easy on me. Well, how to describe him simply? Oh -- right! He is also a pain in the . A guy who does nothing else but blackmails his son. I gave a sarcastic laugh as I parked my car, getting out in process.

Well, looks like Mr. Kim Taehyung will blow out a new image around the office. The 'i forgot to clean up but still look hella good' look. Wonderful, isn't it? I bet all those female employees will come on begging on their knees for me. Tch.

As I had reached my destination for a few minutes and all that , I'm finally infront of my office door. Taking a deep breath, I stepped in.

Looks like they all had paused on what they are doing. What? Is it bad for a C.E.O to look like he got laid last night? 

I raised a brow, "Something wrong?"

And in an instant, they lowered their heads and continued on to where they started.

I scoffed. Just as I thought on how things will be like.

I fixed my tie as I quickened my pace. I took a quick glance at my watch, twenty more minutes before the meeting will start. 

I felt my breath relaxing in assurance. Looks like I won't get decapitated after all.

Just as my office door came into view, look at the person who decided to greet my view! How nice of him now, isn't it?

"Taehyung!"

Maybe not. 

I groaned, "Get out of my way, Jin. I have no time for your other s today. Stop being a nanny and just let me get in my goddamn office, will you?"

"Yeah right," He clicked his tongue. "I can't believe you have the nerve to arrive in the office with that kind of style. You look like you had just gotten laid by some last night -- oh, wait! I doubt to call that guy a '', since from the looks of it you looked like you enjoyed yourself. How ironic is that?"

I rolled my eyes. Me? Getting by someone? Is Jin crazy? No, , Seokjin. "Just get the out of my way -- " Is that a present? My eyes darted to the two colorful bags wrapped around by his fingers. "Why, you look at that, attending a birthday party, Jin? And just when father is about to call. You have some nerves. I didn't think you have that in you."

"That's none of your business, Taehyung," He brushed it aside, and stepped out of the way. "Now, are you going inside to your office or do you perhaps want to create a scene during working hours?" He retorted.

I shot him a menancing glare before storming inside my room. What a ing pain in the . Just like my one good of a heck, mother who did nothing in her whole entire life besides nag me to that, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter