Perplexed

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Yoongi's P.O.V

"Yoongi switch rooms with me."

What the actual ? I ran my fingers through my hair, obviously shocked with the sudden decision of this guy. I'm still enjoying the comfort of my own room and he just had to. "Alright," I involuntarily agreed. "Got your stuffs?" I asked. Of course he did. That's the whole reason on why on earth he had his two bags with him.

"Yeah, I did." He answered, handing over the keys to my hands. 

It amuses me on how he came here prepared. Not bad. I eyed him from head to toe, before I gestured him to put his bags down. I then glanced at my own bags. And this is where that guy comes in.

"Jimin," I snapped my fingers. "Later around nine o'clock, make sure to bring in my bags in room 411, thanks."

"Yoongi, you're being so hard on me lately!" Jimin whined.

I scoffed, ignoring his wails as I exited the room throwing the keys up and down as if it was a ball. Taehyung might have done some ery or some sort to cause his little bunny to exchange rooms with me. Ah, that guy is way too troublesome to be in a relationship. He is way too clueless and is obviously new to these kind of stuffs.

Stuffing the keys into my pocket, I quickly turned the knob and went inside the room. There I was greeted by none other than furnitures, appliances, and the cool temperature. I could hear the bathroom shower running. 

Taking no hesitation at all, I made myself comfortable on one of the beds, curling into an 'S' position, scanning through my phone. Oh, now I'm feeling slightly hungry. I should have took Namjoon's offer and join them as they ate dinner instead of dozing off inside the SUV. Well, having a dinner around eight o'clock isn't that bad anyways.

I dialed a number.

"Jimin, we have some cookies there don't we? Bring some over here," I lazily told him over the phone. 

[Yoongi can't I bring it later along with your bags? Jungkookie and I are busy.]

"This is far more imporant than the stuff you're doing with Jungkook. Hurry it up, I'm starving here."

[Whatever you say, Sir Yoongi. Give me a few minutes.]

And with that said, I tossed my phone to who knows where the is that place, and decided to stretch my arms. Who knew sight seeing can be so tiring? Not to mention there weren't any bench or some sort where you can lay your on if you felt tired. 

"Yoongi-hyung...?"

I peered over at the guy who had just finished his shower, "Taehyung," I greeted, sitting myself up from my current position. My eyes followed his figure who held pure confusion in those orbs. "Not expecting me aren't you, Taehyung?" I queried.

"He's really mad at me isn't he...?" Taehyung released a bitter laugh, bringing his hand over his eyes.

"You," I paused for a moment as I tried to make up a sentence that won't crush him any further. "What did you do this time? Didn't you guys made up or some sort?" 

"Hyung, what do you do in a situation like this?" Taehyung questioned, flopping on to bed with a frustrated groan. "Everything is so messed up. I'm telling you, I don't get it. I came here with you all to get stuffs to lighten up but some happened.."

"I'm not a therapist, Taehyung." I deadpanned.

"Are you going to listen to my problem or not?" Taehyung frowned, eyes holding a lot of mixed emotions.

"Fine, spill it out, Taehyung."

"If you're going to laugh at me for this, you better keep it to yourself." Taehyung started, before proceeding. "So, last night while Kookie and I were on our way home after our little date in Malaysia, our eyes caught up a lady being robbed. She was obviously in a mental breakdown so I rushed to her side and decided to help her out. I told Kookie I'll be back in a few, but it seems like I was able to come back in the morning due to my struggle in fiding a cab. Not to mention I got lost. Timeskip to what's our current situation right now, he confronted me about some stuffs. And I'm not getting into further details but... hyung..."

I furrowed my brows, "Speak up, Taehyung. You're not getting into further details but... But what?" I repeated.

"I feel like I'm being stabbed, hyung..." Taehyung buried his face deeper into the pillow. "I know I was a douche back then but I'm not trying to be a douche these past couple of days... It would have been better if he decided to sort things out."

Checkmate. "Seems like you messed up badly didn't you, Taehyung? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter