Late

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

"How stupid are you, Taehyung?"

That was the question that greeted me, once the girl and I had finished our session. I gave Jin a blank stare, before glancing back at the girl who slept peacefully on my couch. She was desperate. I can't deny that fact. The way she begged, and those tears that glistened on the corner of her eyes once it all had began. I wanted to roll my eyes.

"I'm not stupid, Jin. I just make reckless actions." I stated, drumming my fingers on my desk.

The sound of the papers slapping against that wooden carvern that could make anyone just flinch. I eyed him from top to bottom, trying to stop myself from snapping out at him. Who was he anyway to care about my business with the girls I take to bed?

"Have you seen how crestfallen he looked like the whole day?" 

"And since when did you care about stepping into my personal life this way, Kim Seokjin, my dearest brother?" I shot back, humming a tune, as I gathered all the paper into one. "Just so you know, this actions you're showing to me is kinda shocking, really." I remarked.

"Shocking isn't it?" Jin mused. "If this is about me giving a birthday present to Jungkook, god. You're probably one of the most idiotic people who would step into a relationship. Possesive much, Taehyung?"

"Birthday?" I raised a brow, clearly confused. What does that have to do with the I did earlier?

"Playing idiotic now aren't you, Taehyung? Fine then, I'll spill the beans out so you won't look so lost in the words that's escaping my mouth." He rolled his eyes. "It's your boyfriend's birthday, obviously." Jin snapped his fingers. "And he was expecting you to greet him atleast yet nothing came out of your petty mouth. I guess it seems like your mouth is only good in kissing and all that, huh?"

Well, that makes sense. So, it's Jungkook's birthday, huh? I guess it slipped across my mind causing me to forget. But who knew he'll be affected by this. "If he is that affected by my actions earlier, he could have just told me it and he wouldn't send someone like you to deliver those feelings of his to me."

"You're really numb aren't you, Taehyung? Keep that up until he gets tired with all that of yours so he can break this off himself. Such a wonderful plan of yours is this indeed!" Jin praised sarcastically. "Making a fool of both of yourselves and in the end both of you look like complete imbeciles not even knowing the next move to show."

"How is this whole thing something you can call, 'something to discuss'?" I questioned. "And I thought you told me once that when it comes to business, cast everything aside and just focus on the things that's happening around the company. How can my relationship with Jungkook affect the company, huh?" I backfired.

Jin opened his mouth to response, but decided to shut it up. I smirked, before I gestured to him to get out. "Shoo, shoo," I told him off. "Before you wake the girl up. Don't want her to get startled now, do we?" I gave a shush.

"You're unbeliveable really." Jin shooked his head in disappointment. "And you call yourself boyfriend material?" 

I slightly flinched at the sudden slam of the door. I stretched both of my arms as I leaned my head to the side. I began to wander off in my thoughts. Maybe, just maybe I'm pushing the guy a little too far. Asking him to be my boyfriend yet not giving him the attention that people in a relationship would do. It won't seem real to the public at all if I keep this act up. I gotta step up my game. I don't plan on losing to my stepbrother, Kim Seokjin.

Now, how to make it up to Kookie? What would that guy want anyway? A gift to make it up perhaps? That's lame and besides, Jin had already beaten me to it. Wait -- We can have a date again, yeah, that's not bad at all. But what do guys like him prefer anyway? The mall was a good thing, but going there again would make the whole thing boring. The park? What are we kids?

Giving up, I began to ring the person that will probably know the answer to this. I don't think I can hold the feeling of my head pondering each time as I think anymore. Once I heard the other line picking up, my face brightened. "Namjoonie-hyung!" I greeted, lowering my voice making sure to not wake up the girl. 

[What is it Taehyung? If you need a new bar to go through I can send you the places and -- ]

"No, no, no, no." I had cut his sentence off midway. "I need a good place that'll be good enough for the date I had set up tomorrow. Now, give me what you got."

[What's the person like Taehyung? Honestly, you have your own mind. You can think this stuffs on your own.]

"But hyuuung, my head ponders whenever I would think about those stuffs." I whined. "Now," I reverted back to the tone I previously used. "As for the person, he's just a guy who likes drinking from juice boxes, and likes playing games. He's also like a ball of fluff who is weird in some ways -- How do I explain this even!? Dammit. Didn't you guys see him already? My secretary? Kookie?"

[Oh, that guy. For guys like those take him to an amusement park. It looks like he'll enjoy himself. Wait, Taehyung -- Tell me again why are you doing this? I doubt the reason that you're taking your relatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter