First

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

Man, being a secretary is tough. Needing to take down all the notes of their upcoming meet ups, upcoming trades, and the releases of new products. I bet this is rather tough on Taehyung since he is the C.E.O after all. But then, I actually can't picture him having a hard time. He takes things way too easily. 

It wasn't long before the meeting had ended. The sound of the chairs being pushed, the sound of chatters, the zipping of bags, the clatters of some glasses, and the footsteps that can be heard as each person exits the room. I had shut down my Ipad, but not before making sure that the dates were all set. I slumped my backpack over my shoulder and decided to wait for Taehyung to finish his conversation with the other C.E.O's. 

I wonder what they are talking about though. Things seemed to be going smoothly except for the fact that Hoseok had been going hysterical. I pout formed into my lips as I waited for Taehyung to finish. 

Dugging both of my hands into my pockets, I began to think on how to finish all the work that I am needed to finish tomorrow. Looks like I need to procastinate somehow. I puffed out my cheeks as I began to tap my shoe a little on the wooden floor. One, two, three. There it goes. But it stopped when Taehyung called out to me and motioned that we will be leaving.

I gave a bow to Namjoon and Yoongi before we exited. Anyways, I was expecting Hoseok to come with us, when I noticed that we were the only two in the elevator. "Taehyung," I called out to him, which he replied with a hum. "Where's Hoseok? Isn't he coming with us?" I asked.

"Kookie, have you forgotten?" He gave a chuckle. "We're going on a date after the meeting, right? Did you forget?" He mused.

Oh, right. How could I have forgotten. But I don't see the point of the whole thing anyways. "But Taehyung, why can't we do this some other time? I have a lot of works due to tomorrow and I need all the time I can get."

"Then I don't see why can't we stop in Starbucks or something, Kookie. You can do your work there. You brought your laptop right? And I have mine. We can simply do our work together in one table while drinking a beverage. How does that sound?"

"But Taehyung, the comfort of the office still feels better." I argued. Well, the main reason is because almost all my notes for the other works needed to be done are on my desk. 

"Why are we even talking about work when the whole purpose of this date is to get our minds away from it? Kookie, loosen up. Don't be traumatized of the scenarios that happened yesterday. I didn't mean to leash out that way."

"If you say so," I grumbled. 

Once we had arrived at our destinied floor, we both quickly got in the car. I rested myself on the seat, resting my head by leaning on the window as Taehyung drove off towards the nearest mall he has been telling me about. I watched the cars that passes by, the working men and women on the streets. Not many are currently out there since it isn't lunch time yet.

I felt the car stopping. Red light, huh? I felt my phone vibrate, I took it out to find a message from Jimin. 

From: Jiminie-hyung

koookie, i love you so muuuch <3 <3 <3

As I read the message, flashbacks from the scenarios that happened earlier came rushing into my head. The way that Taehyung told me that he loves me so casually. I felt my cheeks heating up. I swear it must be reddening every second. This is embarrassing. I decided to look away and shut my phone off. I can reply to Jimin later. But I felt my phone screen once again flashing up a new message.

From: Jiminie-hyung

koookie, why are u ignoring meeee? aish 33

Just as I was about to reply to Jimin, Taehyung suddenly spokenn out some words, that caused me to freeze for a moment. 

"Kookie, who's that?" He arched a brow.

"It's my mom, Taehyung." I lied smoothly. I can feel sweat forming on the palms of my hand. Why do I have to feel so nervous about him finding out about Jimin's texts? Oh, yeah. The way he reacted yesterday. But what gives? It's not like we're heading back to the office right. I began to type out words on my phone. Aish, Jimin always picks up the wrong time.

To: Jiminie-hyung

jimin, i'm not. i like you too, mkay?

From: Jiminie-hyung

liik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter