Mindful

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

My eyes narrowed. I slapped the hand that clamped my mouth shut, "Taehyung, what the actual ." I blurted out facing the male who seemingly came in, irritation evident in my voice. Though, it's not loud enough to be heard by others. "What do you plan on do you plan on doing right now? God."

"Isn't it obvious, Kookie? We're obviously going to do bathroom in a public restroom." Taehyung smirked, trailing those slender fingers around Jungkook's shoulder then to his neck. "Don't you like the idea one bit? Imagine yourself stopping those moans escaping through your mouth for the sake of not getting caught at all. Oh, there's another thing, baby boy, how about getting your bruised for another time? How does that sound, hm?"

I felt my cheeks getting the tint of pink. "Taehyung, what the . Control your hormones. There's no way I'll be risking my to throb in pain once again. It throbbed the whole day while I was working thanks to someone who ed me when he arrived." I sneered. But then, it's also my fault for getting myself into that mess. I allowed him to trash up my mind. But who the hell wouldn't get their minds trashed up when like those happens.

But instead of backing up, Taehyung brought his face closer and gave a kiss on Jungkook's earlobe giving it a quick blow after causing the young latter to shudder with it's force. "Awe, you make the most interesting expressions, I swear to god, Kookie. I'm just kidding though," he gave this chuckle. "Your body might get wrecked or I might destroy your prostate with my wild antics."

My breathing hitched for a moment, before I released a sigh in relief. "Do you know that your mind is so ed up, Taehyung?" I arched a brow slapping his arm away, crossing my arms. " you know. I don't even know the purpose why do girls flock over you. Obviously, you act like a man that's thirsty for . I bet you had with every girl that had hit on you, hm? What a surprise to know that you haven't gotten AIDs yet."

"Is that supposed to be a joke, Kookie?" Taehyung shot back, sarcasm obviously dripping down one the tone used. "Is that how lowly do you think of me? Yes, I do every one in awhile but I don't go to the point where I do that everyday. My needs a rest every once in awhile as well."

Is there anything else that this guy has on in his behind besides ? girls? and his desires? "God, Taehyung. You're hopeless as ." was the last thing I said, before I excited the stall, leaving the mens bathroom, followed by Taehyung who still had that stupid smirk plastered all over his face. I got in the car once he unlocked it and the drive went on silently. But that was broken when Taehyung brought up a topic.

"So, shall I drop you on the same place or do you want me to exactly drop you off by your main gate?"

"No need. I informed my parents I'll be staying in our apartment for now since I need some time alone." I informed him. "So, maybe you can drop me off by the building?" I tilted my head. If it's too much, I can walk going there. I don't mind. I'm not your pesky rich kid that doesn't want to talk and prefers a ride even though the place is near. "If not, you can -- " But whatever I was going to say was cut off when he spoke.

"No, no, no. I'll drop you by the bulding. That's no problem at all. Just tell me the directions."

"Sure," was the last thing I said before I gave him the directions. He seemed to catch it all up quickly. And it seems like even though I blabbered the street to turn to, he seemed like he knew the building I was talking about so I decided to bring up another topic. Ah, but the sight to see him lost in his own world... It's fascinating. "Ah, Taehyung, ealier ago, what were you talking about with Hoseok?"

"Oh," Taehyung tensed for a second with the question. "Its just about my brother that will be coming back. It's no big deal though. Stuffs just happen recently." He gave a chuckle. And from the corner of his eye, he looked at his secretary, "Could you perhaps be concerned about me, Kookie? I'll be fine, okay?" he assured, to which I huffed.

"Yeah. After all, I don't want you placing a huge work on my shoulders."

It wasn't long until the car stopped by the bulding. I unbuckled the seatbelt wrapping around my figure, "Thanks for the ride, Taehyung. And the dinner, thanks as well! It was really good." I gave him a smile, before I opened the car door and got out with my backpack slumped on my shoulders. As I was walking towards the entrance, I felt a hand over my shoulder. I looked back to see it was Taehyung.

"What are you doing?" I raised a brow, confused by his actions. But all I recieved is that he pushed me to just go enter the building. Okay then? Once we had gotten in, I greeted the male receptionist. "Ah, good evening." I gave a smile before we both walked towards the elevator. I pressed the 'Up' button. "Taehyung, what are you doing here?"

"Kookie, I'm staying over."

Wait -- What? 

"Taehyung, you're joking, right?" Well, I'm hoping that he is joking. I don't want him to stay over. What if my mom is suddenly around the apartment? God, what will she say about this? That will ruin for all I know. "God, please tell me you are joking."

"I'm not. I swear, Kookie, I'm tired. I don't want to drive in my state like this. Now,  you don't want to see your boyfriend's corpse the next morning now, do you?"

No. I would appreciate that very much, Taehyung. But instead of speaking that out, I muttered a 'fine'. Maybe this is how I can repay him for treating me to dinner. "Well, this is at least I can do for you since you treated me to dinner today." I said to which he laughed at. Man, this guy. As we both waited for the elevator, I decided to check out my phone. 

Oh, look! A text from Jimin! I opened up the message to find him asking me when will I be free. Guess he wants to meet up. my bottom lip, I typed a response. I gave him the exact date and quickly pressed the 'send' button. Once I sent the message to my friend, the elevator opened. And when I turned to my right to tell Taehyung that the elevator is around, "Where is he -- ?" I found him by the back talking to some female receptionist.

"Taehyung," I called out. "Do you want to be left alone in the lobby? I swear to god you're so slow as ." I told him as I watch him enter the el

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter