Captivating

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

I groaned as I felt light over my eyes. Well, my eyes aren't open, but still... I tried to bury myself deeper inside the covers, but to no avail it seems like the light will just keep on finding its way to my eyes. Giving up, I decided to open them both. I'm in my bed? Well, that's a surprise. Did Taehyung lay me down here before he left or I just brought myself here half-asleep and half-awake?

Deciding to see the answer myself, I sat down from my position. I looked first at my right before I looked at my left. "Taehyung?" My eyes widened slightly, clearly shocked to find him beside me, sleeping. And he tells me that I'm the reckless one around here. Having a sleepover when the next day is working days. Nice stuff you have going in your head, Tae.

I chuckled, he must have been lazy to go back home and decided to tuck himself in. What did I see in this guy in the first place anyway? "Funny that I fell for you, huh?" I began to his sleeping face.

It's funnier that he still managed to look good even though he's asleep. I moved my finger to his lips, poking it a few times, same thing goes to his nose. I'd like to call this as a payback for playing with my cheeks as I sleep. I then felt him move under the covers. Abruptly, I moved my hand away and stood up from the bed. I can do it some other time.

As if on instinct, I headed to my closet and grabbed some clothes appropriate for the day, heading towards the bathroom in process with them slung on my shoulder. I took a quick shower. I do want to take a bubble bath today, but I have a guest over. Drying myself with a towel, I quickly changed into the clean clothes, throwing the dirtied ones to the bin. I quickly brushed my teeth, and headed out towards the kitchen to prepare something edible.

Since I at cooking in some parts, I decided to go on with an egg salad sandwich. It wasn't that complicated to prepare either, but I must admit, I did create quite a mess on the counter. I shrugged it off, as I began to eat my breakfast quietly. I'll clean it up when I'm done eating. Bite after bite, chew after chew, It wasn't long 'till I finished my breakfast.

I dumped the used plate on the sink, and grabbed a wet cloth that hanged by the side. I wiped the specs of egg yolks and some mayo that was spread in some places. I made sure to scrub it 'till not a spec of it was visible to the sight. I glanced at my watch, "7:15." Which reminds me, I need to wake Taehyung up.

Walking towards the bedroom, just as I was about to walk towards the bed, I noticed that he wasn't there to be found. My eyes roamed all around the room, but there was nothing. There was no Taehyung in my sight. Could it be that Taehyung earlier was just my hallucination? It can't be right. He felt so real. That's ridiculous. I think I'm going crazy here.

"Kookie ~ "

That voice. 

I nearly jumped when I felt strong arms wrap around my waist, making me stay put on the spot. I felt my body tense when I felt a chin resting on my shoulder. 

"Morning, baby," Taehyung greeted, giving a kiss to the earlobe.

I shuddered, "Tae." I released a breath. "God, you caught me off guard there. What a way to greet me in the morning, huh?"

"You're not used to ministrations like these, aren't you? Get used to it, though." Taehyung chuckled, moving his head in a position that'll give him access to the neck. "Slept well last night?" He asked, peppering the neck with kisses.

"Yeah," I replied. "Shame that I fell asleep again though. I missed the whole movie, didn't I? Also, I'm blaming it on your lap. Your lap was just pillow worthy."

Taehyung detatched his lips from the male's neck, "Really?" A grin made its way to his lips. "Then you should sleep on my lap often. I didn't know it was pillow worthy."

"Well, now you know," I placed a hand over his. "You hungry, Tae?"

"Not one bit. Got a taste from that milky neck of yours. That'll supply as my breakfast." He smirked.

"God, you and your mouth." I rolled my eyes. "Reminds me, are you gonna put clothes on or not? Don't tell me you're gonna attend office and all? I don't think I like the idea of people staring at you." I said.

"Kookie, no matter how many people would come and stare at me, you do know that I only have my eyes for you, right?" Taehyung assured, giving a quick peck to the cheek.

"You're being touchy and all lately." I stated.

"How so?" Taehyung gave a blow to the ear.

I felt those arms unwrap against my body, "Don't even try. Just go and change. I don't wanna be late for work."

"I'm borrowing a plain white t-shirt if that's, okay? I'll return it the next day."

"Sure. I'll be outside if you need anything, yeah?"

"Awe," Taehyung frowned. "Don't you wanna see me strip and change into your shirt?"

My hand moved on its own. It grabbed the nearest pillow on the edge of the bed. I turned around to face Taehyung and made sure to hit the pillow right on his face. That smirk plastered all over him. I clicked my tongue, "Don't even think about it."

Taehyung laughed, "I'm just kidding. Ah, you're so cute."

"Whatever you say, Tae," I sighed, exiting the room, shutting the door as well. I walked over to the living room, switching on the TV as I wait for him to change. I yawned, nothing was really worth watching in times like these. The programs are all none other than news. From the corner of my eye, I quickly took a peep at the two teddy bears on the side. 

And guess what, the next thing I know is that I'm holding up one of them, playing with it on my lap. I couldn't resist. It was adorable. Not to mention Taehyung was the one who bought this. I felt a smile tugging on my lips.

"Awe, now isn't this adorable?"

I looked at the owner of the voice and held up the bear infront of the view, "It's amazing really!" I exclaimed. "It's half bear and rabbit. Genius, right?" I mused.

"You think so baby?" Taehyung arched a brow, as he places his phone and money from yesterday in his pocket.

"Yeah." I responded.

"As much as I wanna pepper you with kisses and tell you on how adorable you look, it's a shame we have a work, huh? You up for commuting? Didn't get to bring my car yesterday."

I intertwined my hands against Taehyung's and gave it a squeeze to tell him it's okay. "It's fine, Tae. Don't add a weight on your shoulders now. I find c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter