Other Side

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

There's always this question, that I never really gave much attention to. It's a stupid one really. Only fools would answer it. And it seems like I'm one of them. Funny, right? I do believe in forever. I do. But the question is, how long does your forever last? Yeah. I'm an imbecile for thinking this feeling will last for a long time but let's say this feeling lasted for a few months? Is this even allowed? I was played with after all.

Well, I was played at since I allowed him to play with me after all. It was good while it lasted. And I'm not gonna lie, the feelings he showed me were wonderful that I really fell for them. But then, I'd rather get dumped and let the truth be all spilled whilst things were still light but I fell way in too deep. 

I stared at the starry night sky from the car window. Why do I need to love him of all the people? Why does it have to be him? Why can't I just fall for someone else? My heart is pretty stupid as well, huh?

"'Kook, don't cry."

I felt a thumb wipe something away from my cheeks gently. And that's where I felt needles being plunged into my heart, it was as if it's digging its way through. "I'm not crying. I'm not, Jimin-hyung..." I whispered. But the truth is, I know that I am. Heat was making its way through my orbs. And I know, tears were rolling down on to my cheeks.

I quickly turned away from Jimin, wiping the tears that were rolling on to my cheeks quickly. I decided to shut up the whole time in the car ride, I wasn't in the mood at all. I want to sleep and just wake up to realize everything is a dream. But it seems like I can't.

Jimin kept on asking me if I'm alright. I wanted to answer him and tell him I'm fine, really, but my throat felt dry. It was as if I lost my voice. I lost my words that were wanting to be spoken out off from my mouth. It was as if I was being shut down from the world.

"Jungkook, we're here." Jimin said, giving a smile. 

I know, he wanted to cheer me up somehow. He wanted me to smile. He wanted to tell me everything was going to be all okay. I faked a smile, "Thanks, hyung. Don't forget my stuffs, alright?"

I was about to open the door when a hand stopped me from leaving the car completely. I looked back at Jimin, "What is it this time, hyung?" I sighed.

"Hey, don't be like that now," He chuckled. "Let me bring you to your floor. I don't want to see a corpse the next day. Unless you are," Jimin gave a fake gasp. "Nooo, Jungkoookie!"

"Sure, hyung. Come on, let's go."

Park Jimin's P.O.V

"Jungkookie, you're not serious are you?"

You shouldn't consider that at all.

"Jeon Jungkoookie nooo!" I faked a cry.

I'd be torn into pieces if you did.

"Jungkookie are you sure you're going to be fine?"

Of course not. Those eyes looked as if you were dying. How on earth can you be fine?

"Hyung, for the last time, I am." Jungkook assured.

"But what if..." I paused for a moment. "I'm going to kill you again if you would do that!" I joked.

"Hyung, I won't. And I know you wouldn't." Jungkook shook his head as he unlocked the keys to his apartment.

"Just tell me if anything goes wrong, alright?"

Yeah. A lot of people are here for you anyways.

"Hey, 'Kook, are you sure you'll be alright?" I asked Jungkook one last time as I dropped him off by his apartment door. Who knows? This guy might do something crazy on the way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter