Trip 2?? PT. 2

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

I hurriedly packed up all my things in one back pack. I was all happy and all giddy up. It's my first time going on a long walk with a group of people. Usually, I would only go on a long walk with my oldest brother or the whole family since I didn't have much friends back then except for Jimin. But hey, I'm gonna experience what does it feel like today.

"Tae!" I called out to his name in a cheery voice. "Are you all set?" I asked, a wide smile plastered all over my face. I can't help it. I am excited. And the other thing that burns and fuels up my excitement is to see what does the day have instored for us. 

"Kookie, you're all so happy today. Are you that excited?" Taehyung questioned, struggling to keep his eyes open as he placed on his socks and his sneakers.

I walked over to Taehyung whose eyes would close from time to time, "Tae, do I need to splash water on your face?" I joked, blowing on to his face in process that made him jump and probably wake the hell out of him.

Taehyung yawned, "God. Namjoon could have just planned this around five thirty in the afternoon. Why does it have to be morning?" Taehyung complained, to which I gave his nose a playful poke.

"Tae, come on. Aren't you excited?" I then poked on to the sides of his cheeks. "It's my first time going on a long walk with a group of people so..."

"Alright, alright, I get it." Taehyung chuckled, standing up from his seat, his backpack slumped over his shoulder. "Come here," Taehyung motioned me to come closer which I did, and that's where I felt his lips pressing on to my cheek in a quick second. "You're so cute."

"Whatever you say." I laughed, locking my hands with his. "Come on, Namjoon and the others are probably waiting for us by the lobby. Don't want them to keep on waiting now, do we?"

We excited our room quickly, going through the elevator in a few minutes. we pressed the button that will lead us to the lobby. The whole time when we were in the elevator was us and our breaths. It's a quite atmoshpere or this just happened due to the fact there are a few people with us in the elevator? Well, whatever.

Once we had reached our destined floor, spoting the others weren't too hard. Thanks to Namjoon and his stylish blonde hair, it made things easier. We both made our way to the group of people and what bombared us is Namjoon talking checking if everyone is here. Yoongi ordering Jimin around. Hoseok and his bubbly voice. What a great day to start the whole walk, don't you think?

"Jungkookie!" 

I almost stumbled when someone hugged me from behind. I peered over to the male, and of course, it was none other than Jimin. "Jimin-hyung, get off of me." I frowned, trying to break free from his hold.

"But it's been awhile since I had gotten to hug you like this Jungkookie. Taehyung stole you the whole day yesterdaaaay!" Jimin made sure to lower his voice, as he whined making sure a certain male wouldn't hear this at all. "And I wanted to spend the whole day with you yesterday."

"Then you could have arranged who would room with who." I said. "Like you can pair people up on who would they room with, stupid." I teased, earning a playful punch from him.

"Why do you always make me feel like this you little ...!" Jimin began shaking my body from the back, causing me to laugh. 

"Hyung, we both know shaking me won't make me loose height." A playful smirk formed on to my lips.

"Aish! Why do you always need to comment on my height!?" Jimin frowned. "You know what, you're worst than Yoongi!"

"And why on earth do I hear my name there?" Yoongi said out of the blue, causing Jimin to slightly flinch and give a nervous chuckle.

"At least Yoongi doesn't make fun of my height unlike someone I know." Jimin huffed, crossing his arms in process as he whispered out those words.

"Whatever, hyung." I rolled my eyes.

"Kookie come here."

Oh, it's Taehyung. I hurriedly walked towards him, "What is it, Tae?"

"We're going." He answered. "Come on, our long walk will be starting."

And with that said, we all exited the hotel walking on the hotel grounds. The hotel grounds had trees all over the place, well, this is located in Seorak after all. And the park had lots of trees and all that stuff. I looked around the place, the feeling really is different when you're taking a long walk with your family and when you're taking a long walk with your friends.

"Hey look, the sun is shining!" Hoseok exclaimed, jumping in process. 

"Hoseok, you're an embarrassment to us." Yoongi face palmed, causing the rest to erupt in laughter.

But instead of laughing, I felt a tiny smile crepting on to my face.

"Jungkookie!" Hoseok's loud voice snapped me out of my thoughts, and took me off guard. "Tell them to stop laughing at me!"

Well, this is a surprise. I didn't expect him to call me unexpectedly. "Well, uh..." I tried to find the correct words to say it without even embarrassing myself in process.

"Watch your nicknames, Hoseok." Taehyung warned, causing another roar of laughter to erupt (excluding Jimin who seemed to frown).

"Jungkook, control your boyfriend." Namjoon said, keeping a straight face, seemingly to try to stop his laughter.

"Tae, what's wrong with that...?!" My sentence was stopped when I felt his hand groping on my , causing me to yelp.

"You were saying?" Taehyung arched a brow.

I could feel heat rising up to my cheeks due to embarrassment, "Nothing..."

"Taehyung! Don't make an embarrassment out of Jungkookie!" Hoseok scolded.

"Woah, there, Jimin. Chill." Namjoon's voice followed.

"God, you guys are all an embarrassment." Yoongi groaned, practically walking ahead.

"Hey! Who said we were an embarrassment!? If you hated us that much then maybe you should just go your own way!" Jimin shouted loud enough for Yoongi to hear. But Yoongi just seemed to ignore the young latter.

"Hey! Don't ingore me now Min Yoongi!"

Yup, this totally has a different feel.

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

After a long walk, we decided to stop by on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter