Remember

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

I texted Namjoon to signal that the plan I made was a success. Well, the whole thing was a bit cliche since you'll be seeing this mostly in stories, fairytales and all that , but hey, it's worth it one way or another. Skipping the party isn't that bad now, isn't it? As long as I won't be seeing my corpse buried the next day.

"Kookie, it's surprising that you decided to hang out with someone you just met." I pointed out.

Jungkook froze on his spot for a moment, "So?" He arched a brow. "It's better than having someone molesting you on your first day in work." He shot.

"Yeah right," I rolled my eyes. "You could have stopped me one way or another before I had even gone to the part where I in that puckering of yours."

"You were being too pushy." Jungkook argued. 

"Just admit the fact that you like being ed by your boss. Not to mention you have a thing for and - ! Kookie what is this!? Do you have a thing for hitting my crotch now!?" I hissed, as pain shot up through my body.

This little rascal just punched my crotch. My crotch. God, does he even think of the future ahead for us? I frowned even though the pain subsided.

"How am I supposed to make little Kookies?"

"Are you stupid, Tae? You can't make cookies with your ." Jungkook replied, clearly dumbfounded. "Unless... Holy! Did you place in your with the couple of foods you served me whenever I would sleepover at your place!?" Jungkook paled.

I wanted to face palm. 

"Kookie, what the actual ."

"I knew I shouldn't have accepted it -- "

"By means, how am I supposed to make little Jeon Jungkookies? -- !" I hinted, and it seems like he had finally gotten the message since I recieved another punch to the crotch. "Stop hitting my !"

"Nah. I think it's better if your was... lifeless..."

"It'll sprang up into a new life once I thirst for your body anyways."

Jungkook huffed, cheeks reddening with the remark. 

I smirked, "Ran out of comebacks, baby?"

"Did not!"

"Whatever, you say, Kookie," I gave in as we both walked down the night streets of Seoul. 

Seoul looks good, actually. The way the Christmas lights were wrapped in a few shops here and there, some trees had Christ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter