Stepbrothers

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

That was pleasing to the human eye, yet it had hurt my hand as well. But it was worth the pain. That of his was red -- I wonder if it will get any redder than that if we continued on 'till thirty. Man, his will be ing beautiful. I spun my office chair around, before I sat down bringing both of my legs on my desk. This things will never fail to amuse me. I guess Jungkook being my 3 month supply of entertaintment will really happen.

Ah, now -- I wonder how is my one heck of a brother catching things up with Namjoon. Tch, Namjoon usually blows a pit if some things don't usually go as he wants it to. Heck, he needs luck. Speaking of my one heck of a brother -- seems like he is already here.

"Jin!" I greeted. "How did things went up with Namjoon?" I gave a smirk, to which he replied with a hiss. "Things didn't go like the way you wanted it, huh? Too bad, er. Not everything in this world will follow your expectations."

"Cut that ty attitude of yours, Taehyung. I know that." Seokjin cuts his sentence mid-way. "Anyways, what did you do to Jungkook?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Being an overprotective mother again, Jin?" I asked sarcastically. "No wonder the housemaids in our home calls you mama Jin. Pft, it's funny really." I faked a laugh, and pretended to wipe a tear from the corner of my eye. "But," I glowered my eyes. "Why do you wanna know about it? Perhaps, you fell in love with Kookie in first sight?"

"Taehyung, shut up." Seokjin clicked his tongue. "I know you better than anyone else here. Really? An innocent kid?" He raised a brow. "You should know better than that, Taehyung -- "

"Because you're so smart and I'm so dumb and blah blah blah." Now it was my turn to cut his sentence mid-way. "So, what? Besides, he is not as innocent as you think. That guy isn't even a anymore." 

"Let me guess, you ed him up?"

"Bingo!" I exclaimed, clapping my hands for a few times. "Jin wins the jackpot! Man, you're brain is really functioning today, huh? Why can't mine function that way? Oh, yeah! My bway of thinking is unique!"

"Just get on with it, Taehyung. You know I don't like waiting. Spil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter