Kim Taehyung

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

"Kim Taehyung!"

That voice, dang it's so loud. Why do girls have to be like this everytime? I opened my eyes to find it's the girl I brought home from last night. She was wild as in bed, I don't even know what did she drink or ate, it's like she was drugged. This girl... In front of me... What's her name again...? "You don't have to be so loud early in the morning," A groan escaped my lips as I told her off. Did I really just forgotten her name? "Especially after - " But whatever I was going to say looks like it was cut off by this girl. Ah, here it goes again.

I wanted to laugh, she brought up my phone in front of my face. 

"Kim Taehyung, what is this!? Were you cheating on me!?"

Me? Cheating? Yup, has a nice ring to it; like the sound of it. But then, it does get boring having to hear it every single time. 

"Obviously," I replied and grabbed my phone away from her hands. I took a look at the message on the screen to find it was one of my babes. Well, it is labeled Babe 16. "Oh, look at that. Looks like someone wants to have fun tonight," I hummed a tune and turned my attention at the girl in front of me, "Now, get out." I motioned her to get out of my room. "Before someone else in the household sees you."

But dang, what a fesity woman. I my lips, looks like she isn't gonna leave now is she? 

"Hurry up." I told her off. "I don't need you, m'kay?" I clarified. Who is she to claim that we're in a relationship anyway? Only a fool would do that. Yeah, one night stands like her. 

Slap!

Well, that stings. I brought my hand by my cheek to feel this burning sensation. An oldie but a goodie.

"After telling me last night that you loved me, really Taehyung!?"

Awe, look at that. She's furious. "What? I don't recall telling you those words last night. I bet you're just imagining it. But, hey, thanks anyway. I enjoyed the events we had done last night. You were wild as f, uh..." I paused for a second trying to remember her name. "Right." I snapped my fingers. "Ana!"

But instead of seeing an expression I was expecting looks like it's the other way around. "It isn't Ana! It's Amanda!"

I scoffed, "Ana? Amanda? What's the difference. Anyway, Aira, good thing to see you all dressed up. You lessend the chores I'm needed to do. Now go."

"It's Amanda!" She yelled. "Oh my god, how many times do I have to tell you this, Taehyung!? You know what, why did I even think I have a chance with you!" 

And that was the last sentence before I heard the loud slam of my bedroom door. Sheesh, she has to know that she'll never have a chance with me. Why are girls so pushy these days anyway? Just because had a little fun last night doesn't mean we're in a relationship. She's just a one night stand. I stood up from my bed and went to my bathroom, not even bothering to put some clothes on. Why bother to put on wrinkled clothes anyway?

As I looked myself by the mirror, I can't help but bite my lower lip. Even after that commotion last night I still manage to look good. Well, what else do you expect from a Kim? I smirked as I ran my fingers through my locks. Then something caught my eye, that visible love bite. Of all the things that Anabelle girl can do real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter