Him

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Seokjin's P.O.V

Finally back in Korea. It's been awhile really. After a week or so-- I missed on how things went on and on around here. Europe and America was also beautiful trust me, but nothing beats your homeland. 

"This is enough, please," I told my driver, before I hopped out of the car. And once I had gotten out of the car, the building is really a sight to see. It's still unbelieveable on how Taehyung is able to reach this far, I'm proud of him. Sadly, we don't get along quite well.

I took a deep breath before I stepped in. Taehyung is a rascal. I've been calling him numerous times but it seems like he keeps ignoring or ignoring my calls. The nerve of the kid really. The building is not bad. It had a fountain and has an escelator leading to a floor where there are food stands. I gave a nod in satisfaction as I walked towards the elevator.

I tapped my foot slightly on the floor as I waiting for the elevator to reach my destinied floor, a tune escaping my lips as I wait. I took my phone out to quickly browse through some matters. The sales are well, the trades seems to be on the edge but it's something that isn't so hard to fix now, is it? The rates seem to be high. Everything seems to be well. Ah, it's a relief.

It wasn't long before I reached my floor. The sound of my shoes hitting those wooden floors. Not bad. Seeing the door that had 'Kim Enterpises' printed on it, I abruptly knew that was the place. I wonder what kind of employees does Taehyung have. 

When I immediately came in, I was bombared by the sight of a few employees, the sound of the printes, the keyboards, and the sound of chatters. Isn't it lunch break? I swore I saw a few exciting the company talking about grabbing a lunch or something. Ah, the hardworking ones, really.

I begin to look for the office my brother. Taking turns into every cubicle to get there. Me, being the person who would usually try to be a little earlier than usual, seems like I had quickened my pace quite enough, causing me to bump into a guy.

Papers flew all over the place, two binders as well. Immediately, I bended town to gather all the papers handing it to the guy. "I apologize for that." I gave a quick bow before I continued to walk towards my brother's office. But just as I was about to walk away, I heard someone calling out my name.

"Mr. Seokjin?"

I raised a brow turning to face that man. Hm, it seems like it's the man who I bumped into. "What is it and how did you know my name?" Odd, right? How did the guy know my name if I just recently got here?

"Mr. Kim told me about you, sir. And I quite remember the faces of the employees around here and seeing that your face is new, I thought that it has to be you. Anyways, Mr. Kim is probably waiting for you. So, um... Thank you for helping me sort out the papers." He gave a smile and a bow before turning away.

And just as I was about to ask his name it seems like he's already disappearing through those halls. What a bummer. Those wrinkles that would form on the corner of his eyes though, and those bunny teeth. Ah, he looks like a child.

Anyways, shrugging that off, I walked towards my brothers office area and gave a knock before twisting that knob and heading in. "TaeTae?" I called out.

"Oh, look who is here!" Taehyung gave a clap of his hands, as he gave a grin. "How's the trip, Seokjin? It must be fun, huh? Coming here oh-so-suddenly like nothing happened back then. Nice , hyung." Sarcasm dripped down the C.E.O's voice.

"For once can you just forget about the past?" I gave a frustrated sigh as I closed the door behind me. It's just Taehyung and I, huh? "Also, I dialed you for so many times yet you declined my calls. Now tell me again who is the between us? Obviously, with the way you're acting you're the here."

"Seokjin, we're stepbrothers. If I'm a , that makes you look like a as well." Taehyung r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter