Importance

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

How long has it been since I've been sitting here by the back seat? I took another glance at the clock on my Ipad, 5:56. Man, I've been stuck in the same place for at least thirty minutes. I should have told Changwoo the direction Taehyung and I would usually take whenever there's a traffic jam like this, but it looks like I'm a little too late. 

"Changwoo, can't we take a left turn and go use the route Taehyung and I would always go with?" I whined. "We've been stuck here for almost thirty minutes and the rain is pouring a little harder than before don't you think? I don't wanna be stuck in a flood jam!"

"Flood jam? Now, where on earth did you get that idea, Jungkookie?" Changwoo raised a brow, from the mirror. He narrowed his eyes at the pout I was giving him at. 

"Don't make fun of me. Flood Jam is the same as Traffic Jam, except there's a possibility where we are stuck because of some flood due to this heavy rain." I gave a sigh, as I took another glance again at the window that had tiny droplets running down from time to time. "Besides, I can hear the pitter patter of it." Seeing as though he really won't budge no matter what I do whatsoever, I decided to pass the time by talking to Jimin.

"Jimin, you finally picked up!" I said, filled in delight. "I thought you would just ignore my call."

[Me? Ignoring your call? Now, might I ask you when did that happen?]

"When we were both out of the country, duh. Have you forgotten?" I stuck my tongue out.

[Aish, you kid! If only I was there with you I would have smacked your head hard. And I mean it.]

"Come on, Jiminie -- "

[Anyway, have you and Taehyung made up?]

That caused my tracks to stop. Did we really made up? Ever since he ditched me, well, that's what Jimin told me... He has been giving me that cold-shoulder. God, I don't even get his point on why did he left me all alone in the bar in the first place. Unless don't tell me he saw me with Jimin. If that's the reason, oh my god. How useless the reason is.

"I..." I wanted to trail off. "Well, I don't know. He is somewhat making the situation complicated. It's just whenever I would try to talk to him about the situation that happened not too long ago, he would brush it off and tell me that I had to focus on work."

[Let me guess, you're not with him right now aren't you?]

"Now, how did you know that, Jiminie?" I countered. "Are you a psychic or something?" I joked.

[It's obvious, 'Kook. Didn't you tell me that he would usually take the priority in taking you home? Boy, am I right, huh?]

"Sometimes it would be someone else though..." I muttered. "It doesn't have to be him all the time, you know. He has his own life."

[What a . Not to mention he had forgotten your birthday as well.]

"Actually, he didn't. We celebrated it the day after my birthday. And he actually gave me a bracelet as a present -- ." I turned my attention to my other wrist to find the bracelet Taehyung gave to me wasn't on either side. "Oh, come on." I wanted to snap.

[Jungkookie?]

I ignored the numerous times Jimin has called out to my name and decided to focus on looking for that thing. I began looking all over the car. The floor, and the front seat. Even under the carpet and inside my backpack. Unless -- No, . The time when we did a fire drill earlier had hit me. We were needed to evacuate and a lot of people where trying to stick themselves out the exit quickly. Could it be that the bracelet was tugged away from my wrist?

[Jeon Jungkook!]

That snapped me out from my thinking. If the traffic won't move for another thirty minutes maybe I can make a quick run back at the building entrance and look for it. Ending my call with Jimin in a blink of an eye -- I know I have a lot of explaining to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter