Hold me Tight

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

"T-Taehyung..." My breathes came in ragged, my hands were gripping on to the sheets tightly. "N-No... D-Don't... I-If y-you do t-that.... I-I.... H-HA!" A high pithced cry escaped my lips once I had exceeded my limit. The knot on my stomach exploded, white strings of painted our abdomens. I could feel by body shake in over sensitivity.

"T-Taehyung...." I could feel my eyes rolling back. "S-Slow down..." I told him, and it wasn't long till I felt something warm filling up my . I watched on how he brought up his face closer to mine and the next thing I knew our lips were crashed. I felt his lips move in a rhythm something that feels so foreign. The kiss was so gentle. I then felt Taehyung nibbling my bottom lip to which I granted him the acess.

A tongue was swept through my teeth, to my gums, then through my tongue. That wet pink muscle of his on my bottom lip from time to time as if it's savouring the taste. I then felt it move through my tongue where we battled for dominance.

The whole gentle kiss at first turned sloppy and then we parted. I felt him pulling out, cuasing me to shudder in emptiness. As I felt my eyelids dropping shut, I felt a blanket being wrapped over us and those words that I never wanted to hear in the first place.

"I love you Kookie. Thank you so much." 

And that's where I felt a kiss to my cheeks.

.

.

.

I could remember everything in a blur as I stirred on my sleep. So, was everything a dream? I opened my eyes to find it was not. I adjusted to the light that shone through the room, as I seated myself up. A stinging pain shot through my spine, but I couldn't careless. Everything was real. The room was empty... I brought my knees close to my chest, as I buried my face between them. I could feel tears forming on to the corners of my eyes.

"Jungkook, are you alright?"

Jungkook? I looked up to see it came from Taehyung... Why Jungkook? I thought I would always be Kookie to him. I swallowed a large lump in my throat, as I wiped the forming tears away.

"Hey, are you crying?" Taehyung questioned, and was about to walk towards my side when I stood up from my spot.

"No, I'm fine..." I answered, eyeing him from head to toe, "Looks like you're dressed up. I'll dress myself up as well." I declared, as I took my folded clothes, and headed to the bathroom to take on heck of a cold shower.

In the shower, as the cold water had began to ran down through my face, through my body, that's where I had allowed the emotions I locked up ever since yesterday to flow out. I cried. I sealed my lips shut to stop such sounds from escaping my mouth. It hurts... It ing hurts so much... And just when I thought I won't be seeing him in the first place...

I was brought to my knees as I cried my eyes out, everything was blury. My vision was a blur my mind was messed up. But nothing beats on how messed up my heart is.

I stayed like that for a couple of minutes, and when I felt I cried all my tears out, that's where I got up from my position and continued to shower. 

Once I had finished, I quickly dried up my hair, brushed my teeth and changed into my clothes. Getting out from the bathroom, there I saw Taehyung who was sitting on one of the chairs reading something from his phone.

"Taehyung, I'm ready to go..." I gave a cough, to make him aware that I'm done.

Taehyung shot up from his seat, "Ah, I see then, Jungkook..." He gave a gentle smile.

There goes that Jungkook again.

"I specially called an SUV from our mansion to bring you home." He declared. "Shall I bring you there?"

"Yeah." I replied, almost in a whisper. After all, I gotta savour this moment one way or another right?

As we exited the room and went towards the elevator, I could see myself from the mirrored walls. My eyes were puffy, my nose was red, along with my cheeks. Did I really cried my eyes out in the shower? I felt eyes look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter