The Mess and Condition

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

I drummed my fingers on my fingers on my desk as I reviewed the paperwork that Jungkook passed to me awhile ago. It's not bad, to be honest. For a guy who just started to do actual work, he can pick up things quickly. I'm impressed. My eyes then wandered around my room, the carpet is still a mess. It'll be a pain for the janitor to clean this up. We should have just done it on the couch instead or maybe on the desk then it wouldn't be much of a hassle.

I stood up from my current position, walking towards my secretary who lays down asleep. He's exhausted as . Well, that happens when Kim Taehyung s you. A chuckle escaped my lips. It's amusing really. His polo shirt was ed and he was only in his boxers while his pants and belt are neatly on the side. My eyes then traveled to his face down to his neck. 

Those swollen lips, that messy hair and those hickeys. I wonder what will the other employees say about this, Jungkook. I wonder how the girls will they react if the found out that you were able to have with the one and only Kim Taehyung. 

Since I'm done and all that I'm waiting for is a call from Jin, I decided to pass the time sitting on a chair beside my couch where my sleeping secretary lies; waiting for him to wake up from his slumber. I decided to bring one of the chairs closer to a position where I can fully see his face. Unknowingly, as if on cue, my fingers began to play around Jungkook's messy hair. Tugging it, ruffling it, running the rims towards it. 

My brows furrowed. This is weird. This boy is weird. It's like no matter how much you disturb him he wouldn't budge at all. Is he really a heavy sleeper? I bet if someone s him in his sleep he wouldn't even budge at all. Tsk. I then began playing with his cheeks, squishing it and pinching it along the way. Then to his ears, running my thumb over his earlobe.

Pft. I wonder what will happen if I pinch his s? When we were ing awhile ago his s seems to be the most sensitive out of all. A smirk played on my lips. Trailing the finger tips of my hand down to his neck, to his collar bone, lastly to the chest. I circled my fingers around it, giving feather-like touches. Then I pinched that pink bud.

"Mhng..." 

Looks like someone is really sensitive down there. I began to pinch it again earning a swat from his arms. He's like a child when he's asleep. A child who doesn't wanna be bothered. I pinched that bud once again, and again, and again. That's where I was greeted by those hazy black orbs who was struggling to open. 

"Mom... I wasn't playing any video games last night..." Jungkook mumbled giving a yawn afterwards.

Video games, really? And mom? Is it a habit of his? Pulling an all-nighter and I assume he gets in trouble for it? I smirked and waved a hand over his vision, "Ah, Kookie, you're awake 〜 Slept well?" And just like what I had imagined it, Jungkook's eyes widened in realization and his face was tainted in red. 

My eyes followed the figure who abruptly stood up from their position, wincing in pain afterwards, struggling to stand up straight.

"Kookie, take things slow. Your lower region must be throbbing right now and you could always rest a little more or two if needed." I then stood up from my seat and handed him his pants and belt. 

Jungkook hissed, his was throbbing as . Not to mention it hurts like hell. He snatched his pants from his boss quickly and placed it on, along with the belt, not giving a damn about that pain. He then hurriedly went to put in his shoes and exit the office leaving his boss dumbfounded by his actions.

My eyes widened at the actions of my secretary, and that slam of the door. Ah, he must be surprised, knowing that it wasn't a dream at all. His probably hurts like hell sending a huge wave of painful stings through his body. Was daddy that tough on his baby boy? Well, he did tell me to go faster and faster.

Now that I think about it, this is probably one of the best sessions I ever had. A boss and secretary play, I'll I this to my collection ー Wait, now that I've thought about it, say why don't I take this game into a higher notch. I can't help but tug a devilish grin on my lips, "Daddy will be waiting for you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter