Motherly

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

I took a quick glance as I pass by Jungkook's cubicle. It's been a few weeks or so since Jungkook came working here, since we made the condition, since Jin came in and messed up stuffs. 

Well, this is odd. 

Jeon Jungkook? with Kim Seokjin? Comfortable? Well, isn't this odd as . Who knew my one heck of a good for nothing brother is capable of entertaining my boyfriend and basically, stealing him bit by bit. God, what a shame. Is this goodbye, Kookie? No, isn't it way too soon?

I clicked my tongue as I hurriedly walked towards Hoseok's cubicle. That sight just wants to make me vomit. The only thing that's missing for those two to do is basically each other and Jin giving me that smirk, mouthing me those words that he won. Man, wouldn't that be disgusting.

Plus, I can't imagine Kookie, bended, Jin's name, mother of god. It's displeasing to the human eyes and ears. Jin is terrible at , oh my god. He should be careful. One mistake can cause so many things to happen and I'm not even kidding.

"-ung!"

His prostate might get destroyed.

"-hyung!"

He might even need to get his prostate replaced.

"Taehyung!"

"Holy mother of god, ing , Hoseok!" I cursed. "Damn it, what the did you do that for!? Can't you see I'm busy thinking things over here? And who the has the nerve to just hit their boss like it's the most normal thing in the whole wide world!? Ever heard of the word, 'respect'?" I emphasized, hissing through the pain that shot through my nose.

That goddamn H.R Manager, randomly hitting people. More importantly, on their nose. I feel like my nose just cracked.

"How about you, Taehyung? Ever heard of a line like, "control your hormones"?" Hoseok shot back. "I bet you didn't. Oh, right! How stupid of me! Of course you wouldn't," he said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes, "Spill it out, Hoseok." He's obviously stopping his tongue from saying something. Knowing for a long time, pft, of course.

"Right, right, right," He playfully lifted up his arms. "You got me. Bummer, huh?" He clicked his tongue. "I was actually thinking to keep this to myself actually. You would probably tell me to shut up once I told you this anyway." A sigh escaped his lips.

"Dammit," I hissed in impatience. "Just spill out the , Hoseok. You know that I hate it when you keep stuffs to yourself especially if I'm part of it." I snapped my fingers. "Now, don't be a and tell me."

"First of all," Hoseok started. "I'm not a , Mr. pants." He clarified. "Also, chill out, Taehyungie. I'm gonna tell you it, okay? Anyways, I feel like Jungkook will melt with that kind of stare you're giving him off. It looked like you were ready to take that body of his away from Jin." He smirked.

"Well, I don't give a damn if he s with girls to be honest," I protested. "But with my stepbrother? It feels so wrong, Hoseok. Oh my god. If you were just in my shoes right now, you'll know how do I feel about this. It's disgusting."

"I don't think it's disgusting at all," Hoseok debated. "If there's something disgusting around here, it will probably be you -- like oh my god

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter