Get-Away PT. 1

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

A smirk played on my lips whilst I continued on tapping my pen on the pile of paper work on my desk. Lots of stuffs ran into my mind as I did work today. The holiday is nearing and stuffs are needed to be done on time. But man, instead of getting stuffs done, stuffs are being piled up. Seems like some of the employees mixed in some prices. How stupid is that?

Anyways, back to the whole point, since the holiday is nearing, I had a few plans in mind. Certainly, I do want to spend time with Kookie of course. But then, I also want to catch up with the others. Maybe some get-away will do the trick, hm? A little vacation before Christmas and Christmas Eve. It can't be that much of a hassle.

Finally making up my mind after a debate with none other than my own self, I came into a decision that it's a get-away that will be happening. And several people are already listed to come in and join.

Clicking my tongue, I contacted the person who I know will get things all settled, "Hoseok," I called out his name. "I'm sending in some stuffs that you need to fix up before the fourteen comes in."

[Taehyung, if it's one of your plans to get laid once again, cut me out.]

"Damn, let me finish my sentence first." I hissed, causing him to shut up instantly. "Anyways, whether you like it or not, you're doing this for me and you'll be joing either way. I need you to arrange some tour guides and all sorts in Malaysia."

[Oh, that's kind of you, Taehyung. Can't believe you would bring us with you!]

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, I get it, hyung. Now, tell Namjoonie and Yoongi about this. Also, before you would say other stuffs like what if they don't want to come, they'll be coming whether they like it or not. It's not like I do these kind of stuff every year."

[And might I know the reason on why on earth did you suddenly plan all of this?]

"Is it bad that I want to have some date with my boyfriend? Besides, isn't this a good thing? You're getting to know Kookie better."

[We should thank you then for allowing us to tag along with the date of yours? Then, thank you, Taeeeehyungie!]

"Hyung, you're too loud."

[Says the guy who was labeled the noisiest in class when he was in High School and College.]

I smirked, "You do know me so well, don't you, Hoseok?"

[Where's the 'hyung'?]

"Dropped it." I answered. "Now, tell Namjoonie and Yoongi that they can bring someone if they ever want to that is."

[How about me, Taehyungie?]

"That reminds me! Wait for the headcount before you book a hotel! What I need is a tour guide on the fiftteenth! And we don't need another Hoseok around!"

[Aren't you being a little harsh on me lately?]

"Says who?"

[God, I'm done with you.]

I congratulaed myself in full victory, happy that I was able to persuade Hoseok into planning the tours and all . Talking about the date Kookie and I will go through, I need to make sure there isn't any distractions at all. After all, I need to make sure we both enjoy our lone time together. Picking up my phone, I dialed the guy who I'll be spending my time with for most of the time.

It wasn't long 'till he picked up. Figures. He can't just ignore it. Who knows? I might discuss a few events in work with him. "Kookie," I chirped.

[What is it Tae? And why on earth do you need to use a phone when either of us can just come over? We're on the same floor.]

I merely chuckled when I heard that sigh escaping his lips, "Does Kookie want to see me that bad? You do know that we spent a whole day together yesterday, right? Seems like it isn't enough. It's the same for me anyways. I won't pass up the chance to see morning Kookie everyday."

[Shut up and just get on with it. Tell me what is it this time?]

"We'll be going on a trip on the fourteenth, baby. You can bring anyone you want to. As long as that person won't be a distract. I do want to have you all to myself."

[Really, Tae? Who's coming with us then?]

"Hm, let's see," I paused. "Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok!"

[Jin won't be joining?]

"He won't. And what's with him?"

[Nothing, Tae... Anyways, I'll bring someone over, yeah? It's fine right? As long as it won't be a distraction...?]

"Yeah. Who's the guy, baby?"

[You'll meet him on the fourteenth, Tae.]

"Whatever you say, Kookie. I love you."

[Love you too.]

I felt a ghost-like smile tug on my lips as this warmth waves over my whole body. It's nice to hear those kind of words escaping from his mouth as if it's the most natural thing for him to say. I ended the call as my thoughts wandered on all the stuffs that can happen in those days. I'm looking forward to his trip. It isn't like any other trip I had on before.

Just as I was about to place my phone on my desk, I felt it vibrate. I looked up to the lockscreen to find it was both from Namjoon and Yoongi.

From: Namjoonie-hyung

This is a surprise, Taehyung. Sure why not. I'm not bringing anyone with me either. 

From: Yoongi (swag) 

sure. i'm just bringing myself. i'm not bringing anyone.

And just like that, everything was settled. I hurriedly sent Hoseok the details via email. So, it'll be like six or something since Kookie will be bringing someone. So it'll be three rooms, huh.

To: j[email protected]

Subject: Malaysia

Hoseok,

I need you to book a flight in Malaysia for six people. First class, alright? As for the hotel, we'll go with three rooms. Check in on The Majectic Hotel Kuala Lumpur on the fourteenth of December. That's where we'll be staying. Oh, riight. As for my remark earlier, don't get mad now, Hoseok-hyung. You do know that we love you for who you are.

Jung Hoseok's P.O.V

An exaspetated sigh escaped my lips as those left Taehyung's mouth. It's kinda sad, really. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for him really, but it's sad that he only comes to my side whenever he is moping around Jungkook or whenever he needs some help with Jungkook. I missed the times where he would talk to me due to his silly plays though.

But then, is it because I would brush him off when he would whine to me about those little problems? I can't help it. His remarks were amusing to the point it became like a habit where I would brush him off.

Man, I'm paying the price, aren't I? God, Taehyung, if only you knew on how much I missed you.

This isn't the time to be moping around though, I need to fix this all. Six people, huh? Is someone bringing a person over? The more the merrier! Quickly browsing through the web, I made sure to book in some tickets and those hotel rooms as fast as I can. Although, the tickets and the arrangement will buy up a little time, but it will make it on time.

To: k[email protected]

Subject: Re Malaysia

Everything is being settled, Taehyung. Bye the way, who's the person that will be bringing another person over?

From: [email protected]

Subject: Re Re Malaysia

Kookie apparently. What if that guy would mess everything up?

To: k[email protected]

Subject: Re Re Re Malaysia

Calm down, Taehyung. It's not like you're gonna dislike the person. You haven't even met the guy yet. How is that possible?

From: [email protected]

Subject: Re Re Re Re Malaysia

Then what do you want me to do? Sit around and watch as Kookie entertains the guy the whole day?

To: k[email protected]

Subject: Re Re Re Re Re Malaysia

Stop being jealous.

From: [email protected]

Subject: Favor

I'm not. Hoseok, favor, please?

To: k[email protected]

Subject: Re Favor

What is it?

From: [email protected]

Subject: Re Re Favor

If I want some lone time with Kookie can you keep the guy away from us?

Keep the guy away from them, huh?

To: k[email protected]

Subject: Re Re Re Favor

It's always like this isn't it, Taehyung? You only need me whenever you need help with these kind of stuffs? I miss you, really.

Erase.

To: k[email protected]

Subject: Re Re Re Favor

It's always like this isn't it, Taehyung? You only need me whenever you need help with these kind of stuffs? I... |

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter