Messed Up

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jimin's P.O.V

Packing Jungkook's stuffs wasn't really a hassle. I was able to convince him that I'll bring his clothes tomorrow. I looked at Jungkook from the seat next to mine as I drove, he looks like a mess. His nose was red, and his eyes were swollen. And of course, this was due by none other than the amazing Kim Taehyung. That bastard. He better have a good explanation on why the Jungkook became like this since Jungkook isn't answering my questions at all.

"Jungkook," I tried again to at least start a conversation with him. He looks so unapproachable. "Would you mind telling me what did Taehyung do to you this time?" I asked for the hundreth time. But I had never gotten really any answers.

"'Kook," I sighed. "Come on, you won't get stuffs all settled if you chose to say quiet the whole time." I tried to reason out. "And how am I supposed to cheer you up?" I frowned. But there isn't any answers still coming out from his mouth. Did Taehyung really cost a huge load of damage into his heart? "'Kook, tell me, give me a nod or something, was this whole thing a lie?"

Red light. I stopped the car, now focusing my attention to the unresponsive boy who looked out by the car window. And that's where I caught a tear slipping. Nice play then. He ing did do this whole relationship as a lie. I should have stepped in sooner, huh? But . Min Yoongi seemed to always get in the way. I clicked my tongue in irritation. "That ."

Once the green light came on, I started to drive Jungkook further away from him. Further away from that bastard. Further away from the guy that crushed his heart. "'Kook, just don't get all depressed now. Things will lighten up somehow." I gave a smile in attempt to cheer him up, but like always, he'd ignore my advices. This brat.

It wasn't long till I dropped Jungkook off his apartment. And that small smile he gave me before bidding farewell is enough to set things straight. But it could be seen, deep in those eyes, he was badly hurt. He was crushed. He looks broken. On my drive back to the hotel, there's this burning pit of rage that stirred in me as I head back.

"That son of a ." I said through my gritted teeth, my grip on the steering wheel tightening in every moment. He's ing insensitive. Does he even think of the consequences the person he damaged will go through? I bet not. What a er. Taking no time at all, once I parked my car and had gotten to my destined floor, I barged in the room.

And look who was eating dinner as if he doesn't give a damn at all? I quickly took him by the collar and slammed his body through the wall, "Really? You played with him? What kind of ery is this?"

But the action that he showed me was enough to drive me to the edge. Oh, so now he's gonna avert his gaze away from me? I slammed his body harshly against the wall once again, "Answer me!" I snapped. "What kind of ery is this, huh? Taehyung? What the actual ?"

"Jimin!" A voice coming from the bathroom came in.

Oh, it's Hoseok.

"Stop it."

I felt my body being dragged away from Taehyung, but I tried to break free. "You're telling me to ing stop, Hoseok?" I sneered. "This son of a is ing insensitive. Creating such games for his own amusement to the point he brushes the feelings of the people he had hurt aside!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter