Under the Casanova

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

I know we are supposed to feel all giddy up when we meet someone who is well known but for no reason just seeing that smug grin on his face is just... Irritating. Yes, that's the word to describe it. I don't know if it's because I feel embarrassed since he saw me letting out my inner childish side when I saw G-Dragon or it's because he greeted me like it was the most normal thing in the world?

"Hello," He started.

The way that smug grin turned into a smirk, dang, and I thought I'll be having this day all to myself. I guess I was wrong. But heck, I can't even get out of this situation. How do you describe this...? I'm pinned to the wall, not literally pinned but he is just in my way. I gave a cough, maybe that will perhaps bring him into his senses.

"You're in my way, Kim Taehyung." I said, mustering up the best smile I could ever do, a hint of annoyance evident in my use of tone but it looks like he just won't budge. "Kim Taehyung?" I called out to him once again but all I had gotten is the sight of him his lips. I was in a deep thought, when Taehyung snapped me out from it. He released a laugh, stepping away from me. Finally! I finally gave a sigh in relief. 

"Don't tell me that the one and only Jeon Jungkook is falling for my charm?"

I felt my hand twitch in annoyance. Me? Falling for him? What the actual .

"Excuse me, Kim Taehyung, but perhaps you had mistaken or some sort?" I clarified. "There's no way I would fall for your charms." Now, it was my turn to let out a smirk. Just what kind of game is this well known Casanova playing anyway? Whatever it is, I'm turning the tables around, one way or another.

A chuckle escaped his lips as he brought both of his hands in his pockets, "I see then. So you're one of those persons after all."

Persons? What persons?

"Pardon?" I rasied a brow.

"What I mean is that you're those people that who are new to all of this. Hm, well, that's expected from the actions you showed me earlier." Then just before he was about to walk away, he gave one last final glance at me. "I'll see you soon, Jungkook." The man then disappeared through that glass door where I just had been into.

Is that really the son of the Kim's? He's rather different from what I expected. Giving a shrug, I walked towards the elevator and pressed the down button. I waited for a minute or so before it opened and obviously, I got in; clicking the UG button. I'll just pass my time by roaming around the streets of Seoul. Nothing to bad about that, I had quite memorized the place after all.

Getting out of the elevator, a few people replaced me in my position. I placed my phone on silent mood and hid it by my pockets. I exited the building and began walking down the streets and the cool air clashing in with a few of my skin that is exposed to the atmosphere.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter