Get-Away PT. 5

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

That ray of shine that bombared my closed up eyes in the morning. I groaned as I struggled to keep up my eyes open. I cried myself to sleep last night didn't I? My eyes must be swollen right now. I rubbed my eyes with my hands as I adjusted to the light. I looked at my side only to allow a chuckle escape my lips. The other bed was empty. Who was I to think that he'll come back anyways? In the morning that is.

I yawned as I made my way towards the bathroom, the way I look on the mirror is just horrible. My eyes were swollen. I stepped in quickly at the shower area, setting the temperature into the coldest level. I bathe myself quickly, draping a towel over my waist once I finished. 

When I had gotten out of the bathroom, the person I wasn't expecting to see was sitting on my bed. I know he wanted to talk. To talk about the scenarios that happened yesterday. I felt my eyes narrowing as I eyed him from head to toe, before ignoring him afterwards. A notification on my phone caught my interest. Not bothering to put up clothes for a moment, I decided to check it out.

From: Jiminie-hyung

jungkookie tell taehyung that namjoon said we are all going to check out the cool places in malaysia. yoongi also told me to send in a lot of s he wanted to give taehyung since apparently namjoon doesn't stop messaging him and it's because taehyung doesn't want to answer his phone. so, maybe you can deliver this message to him. if he did come back that is.

Just as I was about to type a reply, I heard him speak up. I never thought he would actually speak up after ditching me yesterday.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to -- "

So he's planning to say sorry?

"It's fine."

Does he know that actions speak louder than words?

"Baby, look -- "

I felt my hands crumpling into fists.

"Tae, I said it's fine. Perfectly, fine." I hissed.

Taehyung froze. Never did he heard Jungkook using this kind of voice.

I sighed, "You should fix yourself up. Namjoon said we'll be exploring the good sights of Malaysia." I rummaged through my bag, pulling out a red plain shirt, some ripped jeans, and underwear.

"Kookie," Taehyung called out.

"Tae, just do it." I had cut him off.

Taehyung was puzzled with the words that escaped from Jungkook's mouth. Never did he thought this will be the Jungkook he would be facing once he arrives. Confused and lost, Taehyung just decided to take a shower and get ready himself.

I waited for the bathroom door to shut before I decided to change into my clothes. As I slipped each clothing one by one, the scenarios that happened yesterday kept on replaying inside my mind. It really. It to know that you're not his top priority.

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

Puzzled, confused, lost, there were a lot of words to describe the current situation I'm in right now. Kookie was like a whole new different person.

I literally froze on my spot when I heard that kind of tone escaping his lips. There was only one way to describe it. It was cold. Cold as ice. That icy glare that he shot to my direction once he saw me.

As the warm water ran down my body, I decided to think about the possibilities that led him to act this way.

Was it because of the fact that I ran to the girl's side? That's ridiculous, right? The girl was bawling her eyes out. Was it because I didn't keep my word? God, I can explain to him the reason of my delay. Was it because I didn't walk home with him? Being Jealous? What the hell. That is crossed out. Kookie's way too understanding.

A frustrated groan was released through my lips. I don't ing get it. It would have been better if he just decided to talk things through and not give me this whole silent treatment.

Rinsing out every spec of shampoo on my hair and soap on my body, I lazily dried myself, draping the towel around my waist in a few seconds. I'll just talk to him right? That is if he doesn't play hard to get.

When I had headed out the bathroom, I was greeted by an empty room. He went ahead, huh? And just when I thought I could finally sort things out with him.

Empty room, huh? The room isn't technically empty since I'm around and other stuffs were around, but it feels empty. It's probably because I'm used to the fact that whenever Kookie and I would go somewhere, we would wait for each other no matter how long the other takes.

I sighed as I quickly slipped on a plain sweat shirt and some pants. I'll fix this somehow. I quickly grabbed my phone and wallet and the room keys, shoving it quickly into my pocket before heading out, shutting the door with a slam.

Lucky me, the elevator doors were opened and I managed to slip myself in.

I was about to call Namjoon to ask him where's the meeting place, when a text message came into my screen.

From: Namjoonie-hyung

Taehyung hurry it up. We're waiting by the lobby and what happened between you and your boyfriend? I can't take Hoseok's cheesy words to comfort the guy anymore.

Typical Namjoon. 

Getting lost in my own little world, I failed to notice the presence of the very person beside me 'till they spoke up.

"Nice game played last night, Taehyung."

Oh, come on. I'm not ready to face this yet. 

"Got any problems, Jimin?" I scowled.

"You're ing insensitive." He sneered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter