Get-Away PT. 2

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

I'm not kidding when I said previously that times flies so fast, because it does. The fourteenth of December came in like a hard rock. It was like it was just yesterday when I made the arrangements. I sat on the table outside the cafe with Yoongi, waiting for the rest to arrive. I played with the straw on my frappuccino, squeezing the tip with my fingers.

"Man, they're all taking so long," I breathed out as I tried to sink in my figure. "Hyung, I'm bored." I complained. "Where are they?" I swore I had asked this for the fifteenth time. I'm just lucky enough Yoongi didn't snap at me yet. God knows I'll end up dead once he reaches his limit.

Yoongi pinched the bridge of his nose, he was needed to be patient. He made a mental note to himself that he was older and Taehyung was younger than him "They will get here soon. But stop asking that question every single ing time." He emphasized.

I could feel chills run down my spine. "Alright, hyung. Chill though," I tried to keep up a cool composure. "I don't want my boyfriend to see my body looking like a corpse when he arrives. God."

Yoongi clicked his tongue as he drank up a few more of his latte.

In a few minutes, one by one they all decided to show up. Namjoon was the first to make an appearance. He had on a light blue polo shirt and some white pants. To top it off, he wore some black converse and some sun glasses. The next one to arrive was Hoseok. Hoseok had on some shorts, a plain t-shirt topping it over with a denim jacket, some vans, and a mask.

"Where's Jungkook, Taehyung?" Namjoon questioned.

I groaned in my seat, "He and that person he decided to take with us probably decided to hang out a little while." I grumbled.

Hoseok gave a comforting rub, "Cheer up, Taehyungie! They will arrive soon!"

"Speaking of soon, it looks like they are here," Yoongi pointed out, lazily pointing a figure at the two figures who were nearing their table.

"Hey, Taehyung, isn't that the same person you talked to the bar back then?" Namjoon said out of the blue.

"God, don't tell me it's..." I had cut my sentence off. Don't tell me Kookie decided to bring Jimin.

"It's that Jimin guy!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"You're not helping at all Hoseok." Yoongi deadpanned.

"I was just pointing it out. He seems fun to be with, actually."

"Don't even get yourself started ranting on why he'll be fun to be with, Hoseok." I rolled my eyes. "I doubt it." 

"Tae!"

Hearing that voice call out to me, I shot my head to look at their direction and was supposed to give Kookie a smile when my eyes met with Jimin's. I stoped myself from letting out a scowl. Of all the people Jungkook had to bring. 

"Kookie," I greeted him by giving him a quick peck to the cheek. "What took you so long?"

"I went to pick up Jimin-hyung." Jungkook answered.

"Kim Taehyung?" Jimin arched a brow.

"Jimin-hyung," Jungkook turned his attention to the male. "You know Taehyung?" 

"Of course," Jimin gave a smile. "We had a little chit chat with some matters back then. Small world isn't it, Jungkookie?"

I felt my eye twitch in irritation. Jungkookie? Come on, really? I decided to just get on with it. I'll talk to Kookie about this matters later on the plane.

"Shall we all go then?" I chimed. "We're all here aren't we? And I assume we didn't forget anything or anyone, right?"

"You should ask that to yourself, Taehyung. What if you had forgotten the tickets or some sort?" Yoongi piped.

"Nope. This is why I left Hoseok incharge with all those stuffs."

"Are you kidding me, Taehyung?" Namjoon crossed his arms.

"Hey! What's wrong with me handling stuffs!?" Hoseok retorted, a frown on his lips. "I'm responsible when it comes to things like this, Namjoon."

I rolled my eyes at their bickering, looking back at the two people who seemed to be lost in their own world as well. I felt a scowl making it's way to my face.

"Hey, isn't this funny, guys?" Hoseok who seemed to notice the mood decided to lighten things up. "We all brought our separate cars. How funny is that?"

"Hoseok, no. Go bicker someone else." Namjoon sighed.

Hoseok huffed, "Fine. Jimin," he then walked towards the two people who were separated from their atmosphere. "I'm finally able to meet you!" He grinned. "What's Jungkook like? Aren't you guys some tight-knit friends or something?"

"Don't just go and pester people whom you just met, Hoseok." Yoongi scolded.

"Now, isn't this new?" Hoseok teased, a sly grin forming into his lips.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes before he turned away. "So, are we all going already or not?"

"Let's just leave guys. Let's all meet in the airport," Namjoon announced.

I was about to get in my car, when my eyes caught two figures heading towards one car together. Did I miss something here? I thought everyone had their own car? Whatever. s will be settled once we land in Malaysia anyways.

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

"Hyung, you didn't tell me you knew Taehyung."

"What? You didn't ask me if I knew Taehyung," Jimin replied. "You just asked me if I ever heard of a guy named Taehyung."

"Come on, hyung. Don't be like that." I frowned. "It also includes telling me if you met him or some sort. But on the bright side, it seems like you guys did."

"We did chat about some stuffs some time ago," Jimin mused. "And it seems like you know Min Yoongi as well."

"Of course, I do. I would hear Taehyung whine most of his problems to him mostly on the phone. Why is that, Jimin-hyung?" I arched a brow. "Taking an interest with Yoongi now?"

"Of course not!" Jimin quickly denied. "We both know that the only one I'll be loving here is you."

"Hyung, I love someone else."

I watched on how Jimin looked at me, his lips forming into a thin line before he looked out the window. 

"You're too harsh, Jungkookie."

I laughed at his remark. "'m not."

"You're being an ."

"My face doesn't look like an ."

"Why are you doing this to me?" Jimin sent a playful punch. "Why are you getting my hopes up, you brat?" He sent another to the chest.

Jimin's punches kept on coming in, I feel so attacked right now, honestly. I tried to block his attacks with my arms, but it would just make their own way through. Jimin wants to play this way, huh? 

Not even hesitating about my decision, the attacks he sent to my body earlier, I returne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter