Aware

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

"God dammit, Jin. Is this the kind of person you are? This is pure bull. The time when I needed you the most when the company was in serious state, where we're you? And now when is fine you're coming back and you're the ing Vice President?"

[TaeTae, how many times do I have to tell you that I was busy during that time. I had meetings to attend to.]

"Great , Jin. Yeah right. Meetings for some products is more important than your brotherhaving trouble and is in needing your help? Good ."

[TaeTae, you have to know that I can't be with you all the time.]

"Bloody hell, of course. You always say that." I rolled my eyes as I conversed with Jin. Kim Seokjin. My older brother who gives off this motherly feel. This guy... He's pissing me off and he's not even here yet. 

[Now, like I was saying -- ]

"Sorry, Jin, but look at that, I have a meeting coming up," Sarcasm dripped. "Bye." I hanged up on him. Tch. Who would want to hear more of his bulls anyway?

"Now, what a surprise to hear that kind of conversation, Taehyungie." 

Oh, right Hoseok is around. "No one gives a damn about him anyways." I clicked my tongue. "Who is he to work in my company as if he had done nothing wrong in the past?" I rolled my eyes, slamming the bundle of paperwork I had on my hands. "Besides, this is just piling up with my other problems in life."

Hoseok ok raised a brow in amusement, it's been awhile since he saw this happening again before his eyes after all. "And what could those other problems be, Taehyungie? Did someone get pregnant? One of your chicks? Oh, wait ー Could it be that it's ー "

"Shut the up, Hoseok." I snapped. 

"Taehyungie, can't you take a little joke 〜 ? I know being stressed out with a lot of paper work is frustrating but don't bring that stress up when talking with an employee nor your brother. It's like being disrespectful. The Casanova should show some manners at least, hm?" He gave a cheery smile.

"If you say so," I grumbled. "Also, Jin deserves this treatment one way or another ー "

"Taehyungie -- "

"Who the would want to give him a nice treatment anyway?"

"Taehyung -- "

"He just pisses me off."

"It doesn't mean you have the right to talk to him that way. One way or another Kim Seokjin is still your brother."

"Stepbrother."

"Taehyung, he had done so much for you, didn't you notice? You have eyes, oh my god."

"Hyung!"

A chuckle first came out, then laughter. That grin plastered on Hoseok's face, "It's been awhile since you've called me that, Taehyung. Totally missing it. Where did my weird, little, baby, Taehyung wandered off to that made me stuck with this one heck of a Casanova?" Hoseok gave a dramatically gasp.

God. Watching him do those things... Isn't he embarrassed one bit? He's still the same Hoseok that I knew back then. Reminiscing those days... Ah, flashbacks and echoes coming in. Sometimes I wonder if I'm really that person. It's like I'm a cub who grew up with fire trucks. But someone who is good looking back then and is still keeping that image up until now.

"So what are you trying to prove to me, hyung?" I questioned, drumming my fingers on my desk. "That I'm like a good looking peacock who grew up with the flamingos?" Sarcasm obviously hinted.

"Taehyung, really? Peacocks and Flamingos? Just what kind of imagination do you hold in there? Perhaps the famous 4D Prince back then hasn't completely died yet. That sends a huge wave of relief through my body." 

I threw the paper I had on my hands towards his direction. "Shut up." I frowned. "Also, go back to work." I motioned im to go outside. "Shoo, shoo. Best of friends or not, get out." I sneered. "This is work. Go do that already, Hoseok. What's a company without employees working?"

"Says the person who passes to me half of his work most of the time." Hoseok coughed, before he stood up from his seat and leaving the office. My eyes watched the disappearing figure and the closing of the door. Me? Passing most of my paper work to him? I raised a brow. Did I even ask him to do those stuffs? When did I though? Oh, right. I found myself nodding. I did pass most of my paper work to him. Paper works are a pain in the neck. I should be in a bar feeling good and but then I see myself looking all stressed up due to them. If my chicks saw me that way, what would they think? Kim Taehyung looking hella hot? Or maybe not...? Tch. 

"This is why nobody has time for paper work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter